A Girl Down the Street - Cover

A Girl Down the Street

Copyright© 2022 by stephaniek9

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Amy was having ice cream at the food court when she spotted a young girl, she had seen her before on her street.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Water Sports  

“Amy, there is something I need to tell you. We have been happily married now for 10 years, and I love you so much.”

“Jim, I know, and I love you too,” Amy said, sounding a little scared of what I’m about to tell her.

“2 months ago you went to see your parents for a month when your dad had an operation, and thank God he’s ok. The first time I was with Sara was at the pool.”

“Wait, you’ve been with her more than once?” Amy questioned me.

“Only two times is all, I’m deeply sorry, Amy.”

“It’s ok Jim. Truthfully, it turns me on that you had your big cock in that little slut. Please tell me more.”

When I got off work Sunday, I came home and mowed the yard. It was very hot, so I decided to go down to the neighborhood swimming pool. There was an older couple in the pool, and two young girls sitting in lounge chairs talking. The one girl was Sarah. She was wearing a very skimpy thong bikini. The other girl had big breasts and was wearing an orange bikini. I put my stuff down by my chair and lay down to get some sun. The older couple got up and left, leaving me there with the two girls. They were laughing and giggling, I couldn’t help myself looking at them. The girl with big breasts I found out her name was Darcy, she had long black hair.


“Jim, I think that was the same girl at the mall. Did she have a mole on her right cheek?”

“Yes, she did,” I told Amy.


Anyway, they kept looking at me and laughing.

I close my eyes, I could still hear them laughing and giggling. Then all of a sudden, it was quiet.

I was lying on my lounge chair by the pool. “Hey, sir! Mind if I join you?” I looked up to see Sara standing next to me.

“Sure.”

Sara laid down on the lounge chair next to me, on her belly. “Will you?” She asked me as she handed me a tube of sunscreen. She acts normally. As if nothing were unusual, an older strange man put lotion on her.

“Sure.” I couldn’t figure out why her friend didn’t put the lotion on her. I took the sunscreen and started applying it to her back. Her skin was beautifully tanned. Naturally, sun-kissed. She looks great in her pink knitted bikini.

I was continuing towards the small of her back. The triangle of her pink knitted bikini was exposing both her butt cheeks. I rubbed the sunscreen onto her butt cheeks, thighs, and legs. I was enjoying the intimacy with her. I was enjoying her beautiful body. I patted her butt playfully. “Done!”

“Thanks, Mr.!”

“Why couldn’t your friend put lotion on you?” I ask.

“Because she just got her nails done.”

I closed my eyes again for about 5 minutes.

“Hey! Mind if I join you?” I heard Darcy say.

“Sure!” I said as I laid down on my back and put on my sunglasses.

Darcy was standing right in front of me, between my chair and Sara’s chair. I was taking in the view. It was revealing. The top was held up by a string around her neck. Each triangle on her breasts was long and narrow, connecting to a string going around her chest below her breasts. Her nipples were well covered, but the round shape of her breasts was visible on both sides of the triangles. I moved my eyes down to her flat belly and belly button. She looked stunning. Her bikini bottom was held up by strings sitting high on her waist. The center triangle of her bikini bottom was threaded on the string like a curtain, making the fabric look creased and wavy. The triangle was long and narrow and goes halfway up to her belly button. It just covers her pussy lips, but because it is so narrow I can see the folds in her skin where her thighs meet her upper body, forming a V. A lot of skin from her bikini zone was exposed. It is incredibly sexy. I can’t get enough of Darcy. I wish I could have just moved the triangle to the side to get a glimpse of her beautiful pussy!

“Sara, can you apply sunscreen on me? I’ve just painted my fingernails and would rather not get sunscreen on my hands while the polish is drying.”

Sara moved in between me and Darcy.

“Come here. Turn around.” Sara said to Darcy. Darcy turns around. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. The triangle of Darcy’s bikini bottom on her back sits high above her butt cheeks. The narrow strip of fabric between her butt cheeks barely covers her private parts. Her butt cheeks were mostly exposed. I felt a wave of adrenaline washing through my body at the sight of her near-nude petite ass.

Sara starts applying sunscreen on her beautifully tanned skin. “Sara, can you make sure that you also apply sunscreen under the strings? I would rather not get burnt if they move!”

“Yes, mistress.” Sara said as she slips her fingers underneath the strings on her friend’s neck and under the string going across the middle of her back. She keeps going lower and applies sunscreen on Darcy’s back, then her butt cheeks. It is so hot, to see Sara running her hands over her friend’s butt!

I was so horny, I wore my sunglasses so that I could enjoy this without worrying about getting caught staring. Sara was continuing on Darcy’s thighs. “Sara, please keep in mind underneath the strings.”

“Ok, mistress.”

Sara moves back up to her friend’s bikini bottom and slides her fingers under the strings, which sit high on her hip. Sara’s fingers were under the triangle. She lifted the triangle a little to apply the sunscreen to the small of her friend’s back. My heart started pounding faster. This all just happened an arm’s length away from me. So close! I can smell the sunscreen.

Sara keeps going lower. She applyed the sunscreen between her friend’s butt cheeks. She lifts the bikini bottom’s fabric very briefly between her cheeks and pushes one cheek to the side. I was holding my breath! I was in shock! I can see Darcy’s asshole! Beautiful and hairless! Sara casually runs her fingers over her friend’s butt hole, applying the sunscreen. She then puts the fabric back. She moves her fingers up and down Darcy’s butt crack, underneath the string, spreading the lotion. She then slid her fingers lower.

She then spread the lotion between her friend’s legs! Still underneath the thin string of fabric, but due to her movement, I got to see fleeting flashes of Darcy’s outer pussy lips, her inner lips, and the surrounding skin. Darcy’s crotch area and ass are glistening evenly in the sunlight.

I couldn’t believe how good the view I had! My dick was throbbing! Sara continues to go lower on her friend’s thighs and legs. Lying on my chair, enjoying the show as I readjust my leg to hide my hardness.

“Turn around.” Sara said and Darcy complies and turns her front toward her friend and me. Sara starts applying sunscreen on Darcy’s face and ears. She keeped going on to her friend’s neck and shoulders, lower towards her breasts. She applied the lotion on the visible parts of her friend’s breasts, left and right of the narrow bikini triangles. This time, Darcy doesn’t have to remind her friend to also apply the lotion under the strings. Sara slightly lifts her friend’s top triangle on one side. I can briefly see Darcy’s nipple. Sara massages the lotion into her friend’s breast. My dick was contracting involuntarily. The show was too much to take!

I then realized Darcy was looking straight at me. Her mouth was half open. My dick was so hard now.

Sara proceeds with Darcy’s other breast. She lifts the triangle again. I was getting a good glimpse of Darcy’s nipple. Sara continues to rub in the sunscreen. Spending a bit too much time massaging Darcy’s nipple? I was so turned on!

Sara moved lower to her friend’s flat belly. Underneath the waist-high strings of her bikini bottom. Lower to the V area of her friend where her legs meet her upper body. There’s so much exposed skin! Sara seems to take her time massaging Darcy’s inner thighs, the area around the fabric triangle. Sara was close to her pussy. Looked like she was brushing her fingers against Darcy’s pussy. Pushing against her friend’s lips. Sara seems to push with her hand against Darcy’s pussy every time she moves up to the crotch area. She repeated this motion again and again. Up and down Darcy’s inner thigh. I opened my mouth to breathing faster.

Darcy’s nipples were showing through the fabric of her bikini. They seem so hard! Sara was moving her hand up Darcy’s body. Over her belly button. Sara then slipped her hand underneath the front triangle of her friend’s bikini bottom, starting from the top. Still quite high up. She seemed to take her time. She circled her hand lower and lower on her friend’s belly. Still underneath the fabric. Her hand was on Darcy’s pussy now.

She lifts the fabric. My heart almost stops. She lifted the fabric just enough so that I could get a brief view of Darcy’s glistening bald pussy. She then puts the fabric back. Her fingers were underneath the narrow stripe. Sara makes movements, circling and moving from one side to the other, the fabric moves, and I saw flashes of Darcy’s stunning nude pussy. Sara was circling her fingers on Darcy’s clit. I could not believe it!

Momentarily I can see the hood of the clit being pulled back, exposing her friend’s clit. Sara moved her fingers up and down Darcy’s inner lips. Her finger just slightly entered her friend’s pussy.

I could not believe this was happening! I almost came in my shorts from the thrill of watching this scene.

Sara continues on her friend’s legs. Darcy was still looking at me, her mouth half parted. Her chest seems to lift and drop faster than normal.

“Put your foot up on the chair,” Sara said. Darcy obeys, and Sara then kissed and licks Darcy’s feet, and then licks between her toes. Then Sara applies sunscreen on her friend’s foot and in between her toes.

“You are so good my beautiful salve, now the other foot.” Darcy said. Sara did the same with Darcy’s other foot, licking and sucking Darcy’s toes. Sara then massages the lotion into her friend’s other foot.

Darcy is a very Beautiful young lady, but every part of Sara is so gorgeous. I desire her so much! I’m fantasizing about ripping her bikini off and entering her. All I need are a few pumps and would be ready to cum!

“All done.” Sara pronounces casually and lies back on her chair.

“Thanks, Sara.” Darcy replies, and gives Sara a loving hug, she turns around, smiles at me and plants herself on her sun chair. “You’re welcome mistress” Sara replies.

“Now kiss me,” Darcy commented.

Sara got up and got on her knees between Darcy’s legs. She began to play with Darcy’s big breasts as they kissed. Sara then began to kiss her way down to Darcy’s bikini-covered bottoms, Darcy moved her legs apart and Sara moved in between her legs. She then licked the bikini, right at the girl’s pussy. Darcy looked at me and smiled.

As she was looking at me, she reached down and untied Sara’s bikini top and took it off, and she threw it to me. All I saw was Sara’s naked back and the string that went up into the crack of her ass.

Darcy then pulled down her Bikini bottoms and I can see her bald wet pussy clearly.

Sarah kept on licking Darcy’s pussy. Darcy reached down and held Sara’s head to her pussy, all the time looking at me.

Sara ate her out untill Darcy had an orgasm. Darcy then pushed Sara away. Sara stood up and was facing me. She was all most flat chested, just two small bumps with large dark nipples. She smiled at me, her face was all wet with Darcy’s pussy juice. Then Sara walked to the changing room near the pool, stopped, and smiled at me again, then she went inside.

Darcy got up and walked over to me, not bothering to put our bikini bottoms back on. She whispered into my ear. “Her name is Sara and she loves dicks. You can go into that changing room, and she will give you a blow job.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.