A Girl Down the Street - Cover

A Girl Down the Street

Copyright© 2022 by stephaniek9

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Amy was having ice cream at the food court when she spotted a young girl, she had seen her before on her street.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Slavery   BiSexual   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Water Sports  

“Jim, I have to tell you about what happened a week ago, and I hope you will not be mad,” Amy said to her husband as they lay in bed after a great fuck. Jim is a firefighter. He will stay at the firehouse for 3 days, then home for 4 days. Today is Sunday and the first of his 4 days at home.

“What happened Amy?”

“I was at the mall in the food court last Saturday. I was having some ice cream. There was this girl no more than 14 years old, maybe a bit younger, I don’t know. I could see the crotch of the girl’s sheer panties clearly, She was sitting at a small table. The girl was perhaps only five feet away. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes. She was sitting and talking to another girl. I knew the girl slightly because she lives in our neighborhood. I had seen her walking by our house after school, getting off the school bus that picks up grade school and junior high kids.

Her name was Sara, I learned that when the girl she was with had said her name when she laughed at something Sara had said.

Jim, I watched the girl closely, and soon I realized she was aware of her exposure. She was not only aware, but intentionally making it obvious. There were some boys at another table and a man sitting at a table right behind me. I’m sure they were getting an eye full. She would laugh and giggle and squirm in the small chair. She spread her knees in a way that would, to some, appear accidental. But I had seen those sparkling eyes peek at the guys from time to time.

Sara was a beautiful girl, slender with honey-blonde hair and creamy skin. Her personality was bubbly and outgoing. She was well tanned, and her body was exquisite.

She wore a very tight white T-shirt. Her small breasts were molded, outlined by the garment, and from the way her nipples protruded, I knew very well that she was not wearing a bra. Her breasts were sweetly shaped. The skirt she wore must have come from a kid’s department store, it was so short. If any girl had the body for a micro skirt, it was Sara. Her legs were long, slender, and inviting to the eye. The golden color of them testified to her love of sunshine.

Once I saw Sara pretend to lose her balance on a chair. One leg shot out, and the whole of Sara’s crotch became blatantly obvious. The crotch of her panties seemed as tight as her T-shirt. Her panties were sheer and everyone could see her pussy lips Through the material.

I found myself gazing steadily into Sara’s dark blue eyes. There was heat in those eyes, and I wondered if Sara was the tease she appeared to be. Those eyes were unashamed, quite bold. Sara moved the pink tip of her tongue over her small lips, looking at the man behind me. The man had to be in his 50s, and she was coming on to him.

Sara then got up and looked at the man. She then went to where the bathroom was located. The man got up and went to the same location too. The other girl just sat there.

I finished my ice cream, I stood up, I wanted to know what they were doing in the bathroom, but instead, I walked to my car. I was very horny and lightheaded.

When I got home, I poured myself a glass of wine, then I took a long cold shower.

After my shower, I put on my robe and went to the living room. I was sipping my wine as I turned on the TV. I had just put in a DVD of one of your girl-on-girl DVDs. When the doorbell rang. Going to the door, puzzled over whom it could be, I opened it to find the girl I had been admiring standing there with a big smile on her face.

“Hi,” I said, surprised to see the girl. “What brings you here?”

“Hello, Amy,” the girl said. “I had noticed you were staring at me and was curious why an older woman would look at me like that.”

I wondered how she knew my name. “How do you know my name?”

“I have my ways,” she said, smiling at me. I blushed, but I felt a tingle as I realized that the young girl had noticed me.

“May I come in?” Sara asked.

“Yes, sure, come in.” Would you like a glass of wine?” which the girl accepted. “Jim, I realized that I shouldn’t have offered her wine; she was way underage.”

She did accept the glass and took a sip.

I felt very strange, a warmth that was at the same time alien and exciting.

Sara sat down on the couch, her legs were crossed, her creamy thighs revealed. I then joined her on the couch, and once again we gazed boldly at each other.

“Amy, do you like me, ?” Sara asked in a whispery voice.

“Yes, I like you, honey,” I replied. “I think you’re lovely,” my voice was oddly horsey.

“My name is Sara. I live down the street.”

“Yes, I know. I had seen you walk down the street after you got off the school bus.”

“Amy, I saw the way you looked at me in the food court,” Sara said with that disturbing voice, her dark blue eyes were bold as ever.

I jumped. Sara had placed her palm on one of my knees. I dropped my eyes down, looking at it, and shivering. The hand felt unusually hot as if it were searing my flesh.

“You liked what you saw,” Sara said, and at the same time sliding her hand past my knee.

I felt myself trembling with a strange desire, a heat that swelled inside me. I watched Sara’s hand move higher, caressing in circles on my thigh and then up under my robe, resting just short of my pussy. There was an increase in my heart rate, and I heard the sound of Sara’s breath.

Sara then took my hand and drew it toward her thigh. As my palm was placed halfway up her thigh, I felt a sudden lurching between my legs. My cunt had swelled and was very moist now, my clit was throbbing. Sara was holding my wrist, moving my palm up and down her thigh.

I saw the crotch of those tight panties again and heard the girl’s soft sigh. Sara released her wrist, but I left my hand on that hot thigh. I was now moving it slowly by myself.

“Amy, I want you to undress now.”

I would rather not take my hand off her thighs, but I was in a trance. I got up and took off my robe in front of this young girl.

We continued looking into each other’s eyes. After I was naked, I got back on the couch.

“Amy, you look very sexy. I love your big tits. How big are they?”

“I’m a 36 double D.”

“Nice.”

Sara then took off her t-shirt, revealing her mostly nipples to me. They were probably only double A cup breasts.

Sara took my hand and placed it back on her thigh. I moved my hand higher. I felt the tight panties with the tips of my fingers, and Sara uncrossed her legs and spread them wider, leaning against the back of the couch.

“I like to be touched,” Sara said in a low voice. “You want to touch me, don’t you, Amy? The way you looked at me in the food court, I know you would like to touch me.”

I couldn’t seem to stop myself. My fingers moved slowly about the crotch of Sara’s panties, finding them moist. I traced the puffy lips, then dragged my finger up and down the slit of her pussy. Sara twisted her ass provocatively. My palm cupped Sara’s wet mound.

I felt the heat of that succulent sex burning into my hand, and I rubbed it gently, lightly. Sara whimpered with pleasure and began to grind her pussy slowly against my hand. I was not thinking of anything, only of the delight I felt at touching this sweet, youthful mound of hers.

Sara lifted her hips, pushing her crotch more tightly into my hand. “Mmmmm, you touch me so well, Amy. I love being touched this way.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.