Once Upon a Time - Cover

Once Upon a Time

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

True Sex Story: A reflection of some recent poor choices I made while in a spiral.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   True Story   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   RAAC   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Water Sports   .

Once upon a time, there was a very smart, but very stupid little woman. She was a broken thing, damaged, with no self-control, and was a ball of mental issues and addictions. She craved attention from bad men, men who wanted to touch and do things to her and she wanted it as well. Those men made her feel alive and validated. Accepted for who and what she was. But for girls like that, life is often harsh and brutal. Girls like that may live long lives, but they rarely live happy ones, much less have happy endings.

But, through fate or destiny, this very smart, but very stupid little woman was different. Defying all odds, she found her Prince Charming, who saw what she was and accepted it. Molded her, improved her, and saved her life. Because despite all the bad men who wanted to play with her and break her, the most dangerous thing to her was herself.

He didn’t only protect her and teach her, her Prince Charming made her his Princess and gave her the greatest gift of all, two perfect little children. And if the world was fair, if the Princess had not been both very smart and very stupid, perhaps the story could have ended there. But it couldn’t because, as always, there was an obstacle threatening everything she loved.

Herself.

Despite having a beautiful castle, two wonderful children, a magnificent steed, and her perfect Prince, she chaffed. She itched, writhed, and shook as thoughts and compulsions ran through her. Most were harmless and when they got bad, her Prince helped her through them, but again and again, she made bad choices. She didn’t ask for help, she didn’t talk, she was selfish and would later be punished. She should have learned but the stupid part of her was very, very stupid and she listened to it more and more, endangering everything she had. Her Prince was patient, understanding of her struggles, and did his best, but his Princess could be so very fucking stupid.

And then one day, the very smart but very stupid Princess did something monumentally stupid. She let her brains drip out between her legs and listened to every bad thought than ran out of her soaked hole. The men she was allowed to chat with online were played with and she let them tell her to do nasty things. She did them all, happily, eagerly, lustfully, breaking the rules she had with her Prince. She played with the men for over two hours, degrading and delighting in their use of her as she came and came again in her bedroom. She was a wanton slut and for that time, nothing else mattered.

Not even her children.

As the Princess entertained the men, strangers she had never met, she touched herself and orgasmed, again and again, cunt brained and needy as her kids played alone in the living room. They were fine. No harm came to them. But that wasn’t what was important. That wasn’t what mattered. Indeed, outside of the Prince, they were the only things that should have mattered. The Princess knew she had seriously fucked up. She was terrified as she called her Prince and awaited him. She had everything a Princess could want and she kept trying to throw everything away.

When he got home, she saw something in her Prince she had never seen. Fury. He hurt her but it was nothing compared to what she felt inside and it was almost a relief as he beat her. Because him doing nothing would have been the worst for her. Afterward, he eventually cleaned her up. But he wasn’t disappointed in her. Her Prince was angry. About everything, but mostly the kids. Her most precious gift to him and her most special duty and she had abandoned it, however briefly. For days, he didn’t punish the Princess because he didn’t trust himself and he wouldn’t abandon his duty in anger as she had in lust.

When the weekend came, the Prince had an idea. The Princess had been made pretty by her punishment, wearing blacks and blues on her body. And though pretty, those marks kept her inside, away from the public. But the Prince had planned on taking their wonderful children out for the day as the weather was perfect. So, since his wife had betrayed his trust, he took a friend of theirs both, the Maiden. The Maiden was happy to help and knew she was there as much for the children as to punish the Princess. The Maiden openly kissed the Prince and they both spoke of the fun they would have with the kids at the park. The Princess could only watch as they left her alone in the castle to stew in her own thoughts and suffer the consequences of her failure.

Later, the Ebony knight stopped by their castle. The Princess let the Knight in and they chatted. She had been shared on multiple occasions with the Knight, but only with permission from her Prince. She was happy to have his company and the conversation but was startled when the Ebony Knight kissed her. She told him no, but he was much larger and stronger than her and her body still ached from her punishment. The Princess screamed as she was bent over a table, held against her will, as the Ebony Knight thrust his sword into her. She was shamed by her wetness but she wanted to be good and struggled until she was exhausted and laid there limply as she was used. Tears ran down the Princess’s face, and another failure racked up as the Ebony Knight spilled his seed inside her. He pulled her up, holding her as she was limp against him. He then told her the truth.

She could now be freely used by him, whenever he wanted. Just like with Bodyguard. And just like with the Bodyguard, she had been told only after they had taken the first taste of their new freedom. She was muted but nodded at her new reality. As cum dripped out her cunt, the Princess dressed as the Ebody Knight informed her of the rest of her day. She was to be escorted to the Bodyguard’s house, to celebrate the day with him and their friends. She was brought there and quickly stripped. She wasn’t treated as a Princess, for why should she? She had all but thrown that away. So instead, they treated her as what she wanted to be. A cunt, nothing more, and they fed her addictions.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.