There and Back - Cover

There and Back

Copyright© 2022 by Writer Mick

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Finalist 2022 Clitorides Long Erotic Story of the Year - I played football and wrestled in high school. In college I tried both and failed. I had ballooned from a tight 6'4" 265 pounds to a very wobbly 6'4" 385 pounds. The problem was that in my mind I was still that tight 265 athlete. My wife's lover put short shrift to that. When I grabbed him and pulled him out of her, he spun around and hit me in my big, soft belly. Then he beat the living shit out of me. I don't know when I went unconscious

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

“So, Mrs. Chestnut, do all the girls call you Mom?”

“Yes they do. Since I took them in they have been just like my very own babies. And the children! Four of the most wonderful little angels in the world. My husband and I wanted a houseful of children but he passed before we could have more after my wonderful Elizabeth.”

“Where are the other kids?” I asked.

“Michael and the twins are asleep.”

“You’ll get to meet them when we get back.” Margarite said before attacking Jonah with more tickles. “Get your lap warmed up!”

Elizabeth came downstairs and looked great. She was wearing loose jeans that still managed to hug her curves and a long sleeve t-shirt. She was wearing a bra that must have been heavy duty because her breasts didn’t move even a little when she came down the stairs and walked to me.

“Let’s go gang! Mom, thank you. I love you.”

“I love you too, baby. Paul, it was nice to meet you. I hope you won’t be a stranger.”

“Mrs. Chestnut, if Elizabeth has her way you’ll see a lot of me.”

“Good! Be safe.”

“Yes ma’am, I usually am when given the choice.”

My arm was immediately yanked towards the door.

Outside, we got into the SUV and Izabe got behind the wheel. She started the motor and then touched the screen on the dashboard.

“Type in your home address and the GPS will get me there.”

“I know how to get to my own house, Izabe. Pull out of the drive and into the subdivision and turn left.”

I directed Izabe and after about twenty minutes we pulled up in front of my old house. There were two cars in the driveway. I didn’t recognize either of them.

“How do you want to do this?”

“Well is there any reason I can’t just open the door and walk in?”

“According to my uncle, you’re still married to her and your name is still on the deed. If she hasn’t changed the locks you should be able to walk right in.”

“Let’s do that!”

We all got out of the SUV and walked to the front door. I tested it and found it to be locked. I took out my key and found that it worked. I unlocked the door, opened it and the four of us walked in. The girls took seats in the living room and I took the first of the several bags we’d brought. I went to the curio cabinet and began taking the awards I’d earned in high school and college.

I was about half way done when a loud voice yelled out, “What the fuck are you doing?”

I turned to see a man I’d never seen before coming down the stairs from the second floor dressed only in his underwear.

“I’m taking my things. And who are you and what are you doing in my house?”

“Your house. This isn’t your house.”

“The hell it’s not. My name is on the deed. And where is my wife?”

“Your wife!? What are you talking about?”

“My wife is Sue O’Dell. But she may have changed her last name when she began cheating on me with Poindexter Kale. I caught them fucking in my bed and he put me in a coma. I’m told that she took his last name but we’re still married. Well, at least until the divorce that I filed today gets settled.”

Just them Sue came down the stairs holding the front of a bath robe closed in front of her. She was surprised and was wondering what all the noise was.

“What the fuck is going on?”

“This guy says he’s your husband,” underwear guy said.

Sue froze and looked at me. The long hair, beard and the weight loss made it difficult to recognize me.

“Paul? Is that really you?”

“Hi Sue. I just came over to get some of my personal things and then I’ll be out of your life for good.”

“Sue! So this asshole really is your husband? Your last names is O’Dell and not Kale?”

“Hey, boy! Don’t call me asshole. You’re the one in the home of a married woman in your underwear. Sue, what happened to Poindexter?”

Before I could move, the guy turned and punched Sue in the mouth knocking her out.

“You bitch! You lied to me!”

I was on him immediately and he was unconscious after the third punch. Picking up his unconscious body, I took him out to his car and laid him on the hood. I gave him a solid hammer fist down on his nuts just for the hell of it.

Back inside the house, I went to Sue who was on the floor.

“Are you alright?” I asked, helping her to sit up.

“No! I am not fucking alright. What are you doing here?”

“I told you, I’m taking my personal belongings and then bailing out for good. What happened to Poindexter?”

“His name is Louis. And we haven’t been together for months. He cheated on me.”

“No! He wouldn’t!” I exclaimed with a sarcastic tone to my voice.

“Don’t be a smart ass. Now get out of here before I call the cops.”

“And do what? Tell them your husband came home after being in a coma for two and a half years and caught you with another man. That I defended you after he punched you and knocked you out?”

“It’s my word against yours.”

“Not really.” Izabe said from behind Sue.

Izabe got off the couch followed by my other mates.

“You!”

“Yes, me.”

“What is this bitch doing in my house?”

“Our house, Sue. Our house. Elizabeth, Rosaleta, and Margarite are here to make sure I don’t have a relapse. I’m told that they stopped you from pulling the plug on me and from divorcing me while I was in a coma.”

“Get them out of here!” Sue screamed.

“Nope. Not until I’ve got my stuff.”

Sue got off the floor and pitched a fit. First she slapped me and then she tried to kick me in the nuts. That was enough for Elizabeth. Izabe moved up behind Sue and gave her a swift kick in the ass with the tip of her combat boots. Sue screamed and turned, ready to face her attacker. When she turned Osalet let her have it in the ass with her fashionable pointy toed boot. Then Argari took a shot when Sue turned to face Osalet. From that position,, it was Izabe’s turn and she nailed Sue in the ass again. At this point, Sue lost it. She fell on the ground and just started to cry.

“Keep an eye on her, I’m going to take the rest of the stuff in the curio.”

When I turned around, Izabe had Sue in a chair. Sue was still sobbing her heart out. Finished with my memorabilia, I picked up the empty bags.

“Now, I’m going to gather the few things I want from our bedroom and then we’ll be gone. Did you go to work today?”

“No. I took a sick day.”

“Sick day? Sick of what? No cock?”

She looked at me with venom in her eyes.

“Don’t look at me like that, Sue, you cheated on me. Your lover, Poindexter...”

“Louis!”

“His name is Poindexter Louis Kale. And he was fucking you when I got home. Now you’re fucking whoever that guy was, so you’re still cheating. Had you been at the office, you’d have been served with divorce papers.”

“And you will be soon,” Izabe interjected. “I called my uncle and he’s having the process server come over here right now. In a matter of minutes you will be officially on your way to be a happy divorcee. Your boss, Poindexter,” Izabe made a point of emphasizing his name, “Has been served and it’s going to cost him his job and a lot of money. You can’t fuck your supervisor on company time and expect anything good to come of it.”

“Louis will be fired?”

“Of course,” Izabe continued. “He’s going to cost the company a cool million, at least, for violating the company morals clause in the employee handbook. You’ll end up losing your job as well. My uncle suggested that you file against the company for sexual harassment by Poindexter. That should keep you employed or at least get enough money to hang on until you find another job.”

“Why are you helping me?”

“Because I’m an evil woman and I’ve done you wrong. The least I can do to make up for it is help you out in this case.”

“What did you do to me?”

“Doesn’t matter if you know. I know.”

The doorbell rang and Argari went to answer it. There stood a tall well-dressed blonde woman carrying a briefcase and chewing gum.

“Mrs. Sue O’Dell?”

“Come on in,” Argari said with a smile as she pointed to Sue. “She’s the one you’re looking for.”

The tall woman went to her.

“Are you Sue O’Dell?”

“Yes,” Sue answered with tears starting.

Reaching into her briefcase, the tall blonde pulled out an envelope. She handed it to Sue and pronounced, “You’ve been served. The envelope contains the petition for divorce and a restraining order for you to stay away from Mr. Paul O’Dell after midnight today. Have a nice day.”

The woman smiled, smacked her gum, and left as quickly as she’d come. Sue was shaking, the envelope crumpled in her hand.

“Paul, I was...”

“Don’t you even think of saying that you hoped we could get together. You cheated on me and still are. You tried to kill me. You obviously don’t want me around, so I won’t be. Ladies, while you were talking I got everything I can think of that I want.”

“The settlement you’re being offered is way more than you deserve,” Izabe said. “You get the house. It will be paid off. The hospital bill will be covered. You won’t get any alimony. If you fight the divorce, you lose the house, you get a good portion of the $38,000.00 hospital bill...”

“And you get your ass kicked for real,” Izabe added. “What you did and tried to do to Paul was bullshit. We wanted to ground your life into the dirt but he’s told us that the best revenge is a life well lived. Let him move on, Sue, and have his revenge the easy way. You will really hate the other revenge.”

Sue sat there for the longest time and then she looked around.

“Where’s Paul and those other women?”

“He’s getting his stuff from the garage and they’re helping. He’s not going to take anything that you really care about. You obviously don’t care about him so you won’t miss his stuff.”

“But I will. I’ve been stupid.”

“Yes you have and it’s cost you an awful lot.”

“I’ve got everything,” I said returning from the garage. “Would one of you ladies like to make love on my bed?”

“Paul, that’s a little overkill and cruel,” Izabe answered.

“I guess. But if I was taking the bed I’d want to take it back all the way. But I don’t want it. Sue, I’ve got everything I wanted to recover. I don’t want to see you again. Ladies, let’s go.”

Sue reached out for Paul, “Paul. I’m sorry. I made a horrible choice. Maybe someday you can give me a chance.”

“Maybe someday, after you unfuck all of your lovers.”

I headed for the door and Sue grabbed my shirt. I pulled my arm away from her without looking back. Izabe unlocked the SUV’s doors. I opened the back hatch and set the bags full of my things inside. I walked to the front passenger door and got in. We drove away and I finally let out a long sigh.

“It’s over.”

“Do you think so?” Izabe asked.

“Yeah, she’s all done.”

I felt Osalet’s hands on my shoulders from the back seat. She gave them a squeeze and said, “On to the new world, my mate.”

I reach up and patted her hands.

“Yup.”


“Mom, we’re home.”

“So soon?”

“Yes, what we had to do turned out to not be as complicated as we thought it might be.”

“And what, if I may ask, was ‘it’?”

“We’ll tell you in a bit. First, I need to move Paul into my room.”

“What?” Mom sounded surprised but not shocked.

“Relax, I’ll tell you everything when we come back down.”

“Elizabeth Joy, I’m about to go off on you!”

“Elizabeth Joy?” I said. “Your mom dropped the middle name bomb. I think we better sit down and bring her up to speed.”

“Paul, I knew I was going to like you, right off,” Joyce said patting my arm.

“Well, that might change after you get the whole low down,” I continued. “Mrs. Chestnut where is the best place to sit and hear a most amazing story?”

“In the kitchen. Lots of iced tea there.”

“Too many sharp objects,” I said having a little fun with the situation. I really liked this lady. I was looking forward to calling her Mom.

“Sharp...” she started now really wondering what was about to happen.

“I’m joking. The kitchen sounds like the perfect place, don’t you agree Elizabeth Joy?”

Izabe smiled and gave me a smack on the shoulder, answering me firmly, “Yes ... dear.”

“Oh my, this is going to be good. Let’s go to the kitchen.”

“Wait, Mom. I want to at least get Paul’s stuff upstairs,” Elizabeth said.

“OK. I’ll get the tea ready; you all hustle your bustles.”

“I told you so.”

“Come on,” Osalet said and Argari grabbed my hand and led me upstairs.

Izabe walked down the hall and listened to a door. Argari and Osalet did the same.

“The kids are still asleep,” Argari whispered.

Izabe led me to her room and told me to just put my things in the corner and we would put them away later.

“I don’t want to make Mom too impatient.”

“Right, Elizabeth Joy.”

I turned and ran out the door and towards the stairs, stopping to hold my finger to my lips and then pointing down the hall, signaling that they should be quiet and not wake the children.

At the bottom of the stairs I was smothered with hugs, kisses and someone pinched my ass. Then I was led by Izabe, Osalet and Argari to the kitchen. It was a room the size you would expect for a place this size.

I mean the house had to have at least six bedrooms. The living room had a huge fireplace and a picture window overlooking a big pond off to the side of the house. Mom was sitting at the head of the table. There was a glass in each seating place along with a small plate and napkins. Mom spoke first as we entered.

“Elizabeth, please get the iced tea. Rosaleta, please get the cream and sugar. Margarite, please get the cookies. Paul, sit your fuzzy butt here next to me and tell me a story that will amaze me.”

I sat next to the lady and as soon as my mates had finished their assignments and joined us in their seats, I began the story, from where I walked in on my wife and Poindexter.

“Poindexter? Lord a mighty!”

“Yes ma’am.”

“But this Poindexter boy, must have been huge to beat you like that.”

“No ma’am. I’m ashamed to say that I let myself go after college and I was a fat slob. If I was married to me, I would have asked for a divorce.”

“Oh, well then go on.”

I then told her of my waking up in the coma world and all that happened up to meeting Izabe.

“Wait!” Mom stopped me. Her sharp mind picked up on something amazing. “Izabe, with an ‘El’ in front and a ‘th’ at the end is Elizabeth!”

“Yes ma’am. Crazy huh?”

I told her about being poisoned and meeting Osalet.

“Wait!” She exclaimed again. “Osalet with an ‘R’ in front and an ‘a’ on the end...”

“Yup. It gets better, Mrs. Chestnut.”

“OK, now stop! If this is going where I think it is, you probably need to call me Mom.”

I looked at the woman and smiled.

“Yes Ma’am ... Mom.”

“Izabe was training to be a healer and her other trainee wanted to meet me and her name was Argari.”

“Argari. Margarite!?”

“Yes.”

“But this is where the whole thing gets real,” Elizabeth said picking up the story. “Mom, we, us girls have been bad. We each took advantage of Paul while he was in his coma and the results are sleeping upstairs right now.”

Mom’s jaw dropped open.

“You mean you three had sex with this boy when he was in a coma?”

“Yes.”

“What the hell is wrong with y’all? Elizabeth Joy, I didn’t raise you to be a rapist. Hell, I didn’t raise you be jumping into bed with a strange man.”

“I know Mom. It was all so strange. It was almost like I was compelled. Ask the others.”

“Rosaleta? Margarite? Did you two feel ‘compelled’?” Mom asked the other two in disbelief.

“Actually, Mom it did seem like that. It was like one moment I wasn’t and the next moment I was having sex.”

“Anyway, Mom,” I said. “The result was that in my coma world I became the husband or mate to all three of these girls and when I woke up and they told me the truth and I told them about the coma world, all the pieces seemed to fit together. So, today, while we were gone, I served my wife with divorce papers and I moved the few things I wanted out of the house.”

Elizabeth jumped in again, “Mom, everything just seemed to fall into place. I love Paul.”

“And you’re going to marry him?”

“No.”

“No?”

“No, Mom. I can’t marry him and take him away from Rosaleta or Margarite. They love him as much as I do.”

Mom Chestnut looked at Rosaleta and Margarite then Elizabeth and then at me.

“You love her?”

“I do, Mom. From the moment I opened my eyes. Those eyes. I’d seen them in my coma world. The same with Osalet and Argari. I can’t legally marry all of them. Izabe wants me to move in here until we can buy a place big enough for all of us to move into.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.