There and Back - Cover

There and Back

Copyright© 2022 by Writer Mick

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Finalist 2022 Clitorides Long Erotic Story of the Year - I played football and wrestled in high school. In college I tried both and failed. I had ballooned from a tight 6'4" 265 pounds to a very wobbly 6'4" 385 pounds. The problem was that in my mind I was still that tight 265 athlete. My wife's lover put short shrift to that. When I grabbed him and pulled him out of her, he spun around and hit me in my big, soft belly. Then he beat the living shit out of me. I don't know when I went unconscious

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

“Pa-ul, I really am sorry. I’ll never do anything like that again. From now on when I want to have more babies, I’ll tell you before I haul you off to bed.”

“That seems fair. Please tell Osalet and Argari to do the same.”

“You mean they didn’t tell you?”

“Tell me?”

“We all got on the pill a while back so our periods would basically coincide. You probably got them pregnant as well.”

“Really?” I tried to sound exasperated but I couldn’t pull it off. “In the coma world, Izabe and Argari knew that they were pregnant as soon as it happened. They had to divine it with Osalet.”

“We took the liberty of checking your sperm out. You have an awful lot of very, very motile sperm cells. The three of us should have all caught.”

“If I wasn’t awake what would you have done?”

“We would have waited. Being a single mother isn’t easy.”

“But you’re all rich. You could live together and hire a nanny. You don’t even have to work.”

“We had to come here to be with you. And we didn’t want to let on that we were rich until you could join us or you were gone.”

“I understand. No more secrets! I’ll tell our mates the same thing. Now then, I’m supposed to get out of here today, right?”

“Yes.”

“Well, I’m broke! What do I do? Go home?”

“With me. You go home with me. But first you have to make a few calls. Let me get up and we can get started.”

I released my embrace and Izabe got out of bed and pulled on her uniform pants and top, then opened the curtains. She hit the switch on the wall by the door and opened the door to let in the light from the hall. In a matter of a minute all was back in order.

“I’ll be right back,” she said as she walked out of the door.

It took only a second to realize that I was indeed awake and I was in the most unusual and wonderful situation in the history of unusual and wonderful situations. I had gone from being a fat, lazy, depressed, cuckold, slob to being a man with three mates, four children, health, wealth, and perhaps a little wisdom. I was just about to think about what was next when Izabe returned with her duffel bag. OK, it was her purse.

“I have a few things for you. First, your new cell phone. Second, your divorce papers ready for you to sign. Third, a prenup agreement. You should read it over and then decide if you want to sign it or trash it. We weren’t sure what sort of man you were and wanted to be prepared. I was going to chuck it but I promised no more secrets. Questions?”

“Yes. Divorce papers?”

“Yeah, already filed with your lawyer, my uncle. Once you sign these, I fax them to him and your wife is served before the day is out. Then a law suit is filed against your wife’s boyfriend who, it just so happens, was her boss at her job. They have a very strict no fraternization clause in their employment agreement.

“There is also a law suit against him for the beating he put on you. He went beyond self-defense and caused extreme bodily harm, and he did it on company time with a company employee. My uncle says it’s a strong case. He says you should win just on the fact that he put you in a coma for over two and a half years.”

I sat there taking it all in. I tried to hide the tears in my eyes but couldn’t.

“Pa-ul, why are you crying? This is your freedom day.”

“Izabe. When Sue and I married we had these big dreams of me playing football in college and then in the Pros. We planned the house and the kids and the cars. I failed at all of those dreams. What makes you think that I won’t fail again?”

“Because instead of a cheating, gold digger of a wife, this time you’ll have three mates who will support you all the way.”

“But support me to what? I really had no plan for after football. And now with all of this being laid out for me, I still have no plan. If the coma world taught me anything it was that you have to make things happen and not wait around for them to happen.”

“That’s good, because that is the man I’d hoped my mate would be.”

“So tell me about this pre-nup.”

“It says that if any of your mates cheat, that their share of the money is stripped away and divided among the other mates. The cheater gets nothing.”

“I don’t like that, Izabe. I mean if one cheats ... I can’t see it, but that woman will still be mother of my child or children, it seems.”

Izabe blushed at the notion that she or the others might be pregnant.

“Thank you, Pa-ul. That is just what I hoped you would say. There is a second pre-nup that lays out payments and support for any children and that money is supervised by a trustee so the cheater can’t just take the money and run.”

“I can’t see that happening. No, I won’t sign it. I trust all of you.”

Izabe pulled out another document.

“Sign in these four places and you will officially be the father of Jonah Paul, Michael Paul, Adam Paul and Eve Paula.”

“Just like that.”

“Just like that. Unless you want to meet them first. They will all be over at our house when you get out of here.”

“What about Osalet? Doesn’t she have a shift after you?”

“No. Once you are discharged, the three of us are officially unemployed, stay at home moms and loving sex mates.”

“What about the divorce again?”

“You sign this form, I fax it to my uncle and he serves Sue and her boyfriend wherever they are, doing whatever they’re doing. The server has been on hold since you woke up. Oh, and just for the fun of it, we included your new cell phone number in the divorce papers. As soon as she’s served, you should get a phone call.”

“Really?” I sounded way too excited by the prospect of talking to my wife just after the bomb was dropped.

“I just can’t believe this. I have to still be in a coma in order to live this kind of charmed life. It can’t be real.”

“It’s not. It’s all in your mind. Do you want to wake up?”

I’d been mulling over the concept since the idea of still being in a coma occurred to me. I knew my answer.

“Izabe, if this is another coma world so be it. If this is real life, so be it too. I want to live in this world with you and Osalet and Argari and the children.”

“I’m happy to hear that because all of us want the same thing. Now the forms.”

“What’s most important?”

“The divorce?”

“Right.”

She stuck the papers on a clipboard and handed it to me.

“Sign here and here and on the next page, right there.”

“Izabe, I hope you understand how much trust I’m putting in you. This is the first time in my life that I’m signing things without reading them or having a lawyer look them over.”

“I appreciate that, I really do.”

I finished signing and Izabe snatched the clipboard away from me.

“I’ve got you now and your little dog too!” She did a perfect mad cackle and headed for the door. “I’m going to fax these right now. I’ll be right back. Feel free to look over the rest of the papers. There’s nothing to hide ... now.”

She cackled again and ran out the door. My first thought was “What have I gotten myself into”. My second was “Something wonderful”.

I picked up the sheaf of papers and began looking at them. One caught my eye. It was the one to put my name on Jonah Paul’s birth certificate. I signed it and set it to my left. The next paper was the same but for Michael Paul. I signed it. The next two were for Adam Paul and Eve Paula. I signed both and set them with the others.

The next was the suit for damages against Poindexter Louis Kale. Poindexter? With a name like that he should be sued often. I was tempted to cross out his name and write in “The Asshole” but I didn’t. It was good though to finally know his name. Then again it didn’t sit well that I’d been such a lazy slob that a guy named Poindexter had put me in a coma. I began to rethink the idea of returning the favor.

Izabe came in with a big smile.

“I got the forms sent off and my uncle says that the papers will be served within the next two hours.”

“I guess I should make sure my phone is charged. Here.”

I handed the forms to get my name on the birth certs to her. She looked at the forms and when she saw what they were immediately began to tear up.

“Really? You don’t want to talk it over with the others?”

“Izabe, I’ve talked to them. I’m a cotton-pickin’ father! I’ve wanted kids forever. They are part of my dream come true. Their mothers are another part.”

“How are you going to handle all of the love that’s going to be coming your way?”

“I don’t know. Maybe I’ll explode!”

She kissed me and got a nice firm grip on me while she did. Then she flung the covers off the bed and whipped my gown to the side and took me into her mouth. She loved me with her mouth until I came. Then she replaced the gown and the covers, looked at me, smiled and kissed me, passing a snowball of my cum back to my mouth. We swapped my seed back and forth swallowing a bit each time until it was gone.

“Let’s finish this paper work,” Izabe said, her mouth now close to my ear.

“OK, but I may need more of that reward.”

“I’ve got more. You’ll never lack for that.”

I signed the lawsuit for damages and the one for interfering with my marriage. Next came the one against the company for their allowing a supervisor to fuck a married subordinate. The suit said that I would drop it if the two were fired for cause and had negative job evaluations in their files.

Finally came the prenup.

“Izabe, explain to me why.”

“We had it made when we didn’t know you. We wanted to be sure that you couldn’t access the money if the court forced you to give some to your wife. I mean that was the big reason. She deserves nothing.”

“I think she deserves a good swift kick in the ass.”

“She’ll get that, trust me.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Several of them probably.”

“Can I watch?”

“Does that turn you on?”

“Nope, but I’ve never hit a woman and I’m not going to start now. But that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy watching someone get their comeuppance. And it might be fun to laugh out loud while it’s happening.”

I signed the prenup and Izabe left to fax all of the forms to her uncle. I wiped a tiny little bit of cum from my nose. It must have been left from some on Izabe’s cheek. I wondered if I would ever want her blowjobs to be less sloppy. Nah!


I was catching up with the news of the day when I heard a giggle. I looked around and the room was empty. There it was again. It was definitely Osalet’s giggle. There it was again. I looked around and zone in on the location. It was my phone. I picked it up and pressed the green button to answer the call.

“Hello?”

“You son of a bitch! What do you think you’re doing divorcing me and suing Louis?”

“Hi Sue! Long time no talk!”

“Answer me, you cocksucker!”

“Now, Sue, as I recall you were the one sucking cock ... and fucking it as well.”

“You can’t prove that!”

“Can’t I, Mrs. Kale?”

She made some weird noises and then there was silence.

“Hello? Sue?”

“How long have you been out of the coma?”

“A while. You would know that my loving wife if you’d been visiting me.”

“I tried but those bitch nurses wouldn’t let me in. Maybe I should sue them!”

“And maybe I should press charges for you trying to kill me.”

She made those noises again and disconnected the call. I set the phone down on the side table. I thought that our first conversation went well. She called Poindexter, Louis. I would need to remember that he doesn’t like to use his first name.

Izabe came in a few minutes later and my mood sparked right up.

“Pa-ul, this is Jo-nah, your son.”

The boy sitting on her hip looked like my baby pictures. She leaned over and I offered a hand. He took hold of my finger.

“Hello, Jo-nah. I’m happy to meet you.”

He looked at me and made my heart explode.

“Daddy.”

“Yes. I am your daddy. Hello son!”

Izabe set him down on my bed and he looked at me, tentatively, then crawled to me and I took him in my arms and sat him on my lap. He played with my beard and that was the first time I realized that I had one. I pointed at his belly and when he looked down I booped him in the nose. He giggled and did it back to me. I acted all surprised and laughed.

Izabe sat in the chair next to my bed and watched the bonding of father and son. We were sitting there. He was talking, a language I didn’t understand, but that didn’t matter. He played with the buttons on his shirt and pulled on my beard. I roughed up his hair and he did the same to me. Then he stopped and looked at his mother.

“Potty.”

She quickly snatched him up and ran to the bathroom. When she came out, she smiled.

“He’s learning and has no concept of timing. When he says potty, he means I might be going right now or I have to go soon. We never know.”

“How long is he staying?”

“For another hour or so, then he is taking you home with him.”

I hadn’t thought about it. I was being released today. I was going to a new home. Other things came to my mind.

“Izabe, I just thought of something. What about all my belongings that were left at my old house?”

“What about them?”

“Do I go get them?”

“Do you want them? I mean we saved the ones you had on when you got here. They were all sorts of bloody. I guess someone thought they might be evidence.”

“They still could be. But what do I wear home? This gown is going to go flying in the breeze a lot.”

“Oh, I like the idea of that.”

“Yeah, yeah, you horny beast.”

“Yup. But I’m your horny beast AND I’m the one who has kept a running record of your measurements. Osalet is bringing your new clothes as we speak.”

“Really?”

“It’s going to be simple stuff. Jeans, polo shirt, socks, slip-on shoes, a windbreaker and a ball cap.”

“No underwear?”

“Actually, Osalet had a wonderful idea for underwear and she said that she had it covered.”

I wondered what that meant. Changing the subject, I asked, “I just realized when Jo-nah was sitting here. I have a beard! Should I clean up before I leave?”

“I don’t know. I kind of like you with a beard. And it tickles. Everywhere.”

“It also occurred to me that I haven’t looked in a mirror in over two and a half years.”

Izabe looked at me in a bit of shock.

“I guess that’s right. Early on we shaved you, then we decided to let it grow. The three of us liked it so much that we let it grow and then we shaped it and trimmed it. It looks really good.”

“It doesn’t feel big and bushy and it doesn’t feel scruffy. I’m going to the bathroom to take a look.”

“You mean that all the times you’ve been to the bathroom here, you’ve never looked in the mirror?”

“You know what, Izabe, my love. It honestly never occurred to me. I was so happy to get out of bed and to pee ... never mind. I guess it’s a guy thing.”

“What is?”

I blushed! I actually felt my face get warm. I looked at Izabe and figured what the hell. We were mates. We were now lovers. We were parents. She had been handling my junk for a couple years.

“It just felt good to really hold my penis in my hand again. I think that was when I really began to believe that I was awake. In the coma world, when I went to the trench...”

“The what?”

“There was a big trench behind the village where everyone went to the bathroom. I don’t remember anyone taking a dump, no wait! My mates and I didn’t have ass holes! Weird. Anyway, the women just turned their backs and bent over and the guys just stood and peed. Even when I mated with you and the others, I don’t remember any feeling when I touched myself.”

“I’ll make sure to tell that to the Doc in my report. It might mean something to her. So, now you like to touch yourself?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.