There and Back - Cover

There and Back

Copyright© 2022 by Writer Mick

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Finalist 2022 Clitorides Long Erotic Story of the Year - I played football and wrestled in high school. In college I tried both and failed. I had ballooned from a tight 6'4" 265 pounds to a very wobbly 6'4" 385 pounds. The problem was that in my mind I was still that tight 265 athlete. My wife's lover put short shrift to that. When I grabbed him and pulled him out of her, he spun around and hit me in my big, soft belly. Then he beat the living shit out of me. I don't know when I went unconscious

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

“Good evening, Paul.”

“Good evening Rosaleta. Did you get some sleep after our meeting this morning?”

“Sleep? I have an eighteen month old boy. What’s sleep?”

I chuckled and she began the start of shift work of taking my vitals and recording them on the chart at the foot of my bed.

“You know it always amazes me when people come out of a coma that their vital signs aren’t more screwed up.”

“Have you had many coma patients that you were responsible for?”

“There have been six.”

I asked the question before I thought twice.

“Have you had sex with all of them?”

The expression on her face hurt me. I didn’t mean to be an asshole and I quickly apologized.

“I’m sorry, Rosaleta. That was a cruel and inappropriate thing to say. All I can say is that I’ll blame it on the drugs I’m on.”

“Paul ... you aren’t on any drugs.”

“Then I guess it was because I’m an asshole. I’m sorry.”

She walked around to the side of the bed and grabbed my head with both hands and kissed me with all the passion that Osalet did in my coma world.

“Wow. You kiss just like Osalet.”

“And that surprises you? I’ve been kissing you like that for over two years. Lately, it’s been while I’ve been making love to you.”

“How do you manage to make love to an unresponsive body?”

“Oh, you weren’t exactly unresponsive. You responded enough to give me my son and make the conception very pleasurable.”

“Do you have any other patients?”

“Nope, so I hope Elizabeth kept my spot warm.”

“If by your spot you mean here in bed by my side, then yes she did.”

“Good, we need to talk.”

“I know. I have a ton of questions.”

“Me too. I’ll be right back, Paul.”

Rosaleta left the room and I took a few seconds to admire her bottom as it almost slinked out of the room. She was very attractive physically and seemed to possess a quick wit. Like Elizabeth and Margarite, she had, I would say, average sized breasts. She wore a blue uniform and a blue scrunchie in her black hair. Black hair that was so raven black that it seemed to have blue highlights when the light shone on it just right.

If I was in a coma, how would I have known that she was one to wear the color blue? How did I know to be responsive to her? Unless she was considering a simple ejaculation as a response. When she came back into the room, I did notice that her breasts seemed to be more unfettered than when she came on her shift. Her blue uniform bounced and shook in reaction to the movement underneath.

She walked to the side of the bed set down a small device and pressed a button on it before getting into bed with me.

“What is that little thing?”

“It’s a digital recorder. I’m supposed to record everything you say for the Doc.”

“What’s digital?”

“That’s right you’ve been gone. All the recording is done on a small computer memory chip. We don’t use tapes for recording anymore.”

She snuggled next to me and kissed me again. My reaction was as it should be and she smiled and put a hand on top of my gown and gave my cock a friendly squeeze.

“You’ve always enjoyed having me stroke you. Did you know that while I did this before you came out of the coma, that you would hum when I touched you? You didn’t make a sound for anyone else.”

“Really? And you’re supposed to be recording all of this?”

“Yes.”

“OK. Humming, huh? I do seem to remember the first time you put me in your mouth I was humming before I came.”

“That’s right. You hummed every time before you shot off. Tell me, in your coma world did you cum a lot?”

“I don’t really remember. But you ladies in that world were all so small. Any amount of cum would seem like a lot. All the women were only three or feet tall.”

“Three or four feet? How did we mate if we were so small?”

“That’s one of the weird things. Even though you were only three or four feet tall, your lady parts were the size of a normal woman here. And the breasts were absolutely huge. I mean they wore these racks made of rope and wood that their breasts rested on when they went outside.”

“What?”

“Yeah, you would put on your dress or tunic and then strap on this rack thing.”

“How big were my boobs?”

“Each one was almost the size of these bed pillows.”

“NO!”

“Yeah. And the nipples were the size of my thumb. And the milk tasted wonderful. Izabe and Argari were training to be healers and their milk had healing powers but not as powerful as The Healer’s.”

“I’m still amazed that the names are so similar. Anyway, I’m afraid that you’re going to be very disappointed in the size of our breasts.”

“I don’t know that any man is ever not happy with breasts as long as he can fondle or play with them.”

“Well, let’s get started, Paul. The girls told me to be completely honest with you so here goes.”

She took a breath and let it out looking at the ceiling.

“Paul, I love you. I started off feeling bad for you after meeting your wife. We started hearing from other people who visited what kind of guy you were and over the next months I became infatuated with your cock and how you reacted and finally I started having feelings for you.”

“All this was before you got pregnant?”

“Yes. Like I said I was infatuated with you. I would lay on the bed and cuddle your cock to my face. Sometimes it was soft and sometimes it was hard but it was always warm and the first time I washed you until you came I found out that you tasted really good.”

“The first time you came for me, you shot up all over your stomach and I had to wash you again. It was wonderful, warm, and thick and it melted in my mouth. My final act of infatuation and my first act of love was making love to you. I was stroking you.”

“Like you are now?”

“No. I had you uncovered.”

“Would you please show me?”

“Really? I would love to. No one else is on the floor, we won’t be disturbed.”

My nod and smile gave my consent and Osalet moved my gown to the side and wrapped her fingers around my hard erection. She squeezed and began stroking from the base, up, until her hand wrapped around the knob. There wasn’t a lot of lubrication. I winced once.

“I’m sorry. You’re dry. Let’s see if I can fix that.”

She released my cock and lifted the tunic top of her uniform before sliding her hand down inside the front of her pants. Her expression changed as she moved between her legs. Her eyes closed and she let out a quiet groan. Then she brought her hand back out and grabbed my cock. To my delight and surprise, her hand was slick and within two strokes my cock was covered in the lubricant from her pussy.

She went back to stroking me. After several minutes it was as though she remembered that I was awake now. She suddenly turned her head, a look of surprise on her face, then with a big smile, she quickly moved up and kissed me passionately, never missing a stroke until I hummed into her mouth and came. She kept stroking until I began to soften.

“I’m going to do this because I’ve been doing it since I found how good you tasted.”

She let go of my cock and brought her semen covered hand to her face. She licked it fairly clean and then kissed me. I wrapped her in my arms and our tongues mixed my seed back and forth between us. She went stiff and shuddered a few times and pulled back as quickly as she had first moved to kiss me.

“I came! I had an orgasm kissing you. The taste and you kissing me back for the first time. Paul I came! Oh, I love you so much!”

After that revelation I couldn’t let her go. I held her tight, pulling her face next to mine.

“I know, Osalet, I’ve loved you for a long time.”

“That wasn’t real.”

“It was to me, my mate.”

We lay there for what turned out to be a little over an hour, when we were disturbed by a rumble in my stomach.

“Oh shit! I forgot your dinner.”

My Osalet quickly got out of bed, smoothed out her uniform and ran out of the room. She returned with a treat. It was a big bottle of liquid food and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The food in the bottle was about an inch and a half from the top. She set the tray down on the bed’s table and smiled. Then she pulled her tunic over her head, exposing her naked breasts.

The engorged, dark brown, nipples were soon being milked into the glass of liquid food. She added about a half an inch of her own milk to the bottle before stopping and using a plastic straw to sir and mix the drink. Then she handed it to me. I put the straw in my mouth and sipped. The taste was familiar.

“I’ve tasted this before. In the coma world, everyone was a vegan. We ate plants and drank water or breast milk.”

Rosaleta leaned over me, presenting a nipple to me. I took it into my mouth and suckled, gently several times. Her warm, sweet milk was invigorating and that invigoration went straight to my penis. Rosaleta began to stroke me and sat on the bed while I finished my glass of food and as soon as I began eating my peanut butter and jelly sandwich, she bent over and took my cock into her mouth.

The sensation of eating a sandwich and getting a blowjob at the same time was amazing. I was trying to chew to the rhythm of her bobbing head and soon my hips were rising to meet her lowering head.

“I’m going to cum soon,” I mumbled, the peanut butter sticking to the roof of my mouth.

She released my cock from her mouth and hand a said, rather firmly, “NO! Not yet.”

She hopped off the bed and dropped her pants. If she was wearing panties, I couldn’t see them. She got back on the bed, took my cock into her mouth again, released it and straddled me. Reaching between her legs, she centered the head of my cock between what I now saw was a beautifully trimmed, jet-black pussy with labia that were barely exposed outside the trimmed pubic bush.

“I take you as my mate, Pa-ul.”

With those words she slid down my shaft and sat flat on my hips. I swallowed my last bite of sandwich and pulled her down for a drink of milk before I swallowed.

“I take you, Rosaleta Osalet as my mate.”

Then I began to hump my hips up into her. She leaned forward and for several glorious minutes we were as one. I hummed. She sat straight up and put all her weight down on my hips. I pressed up and far as I could and I came. Spurt after spurt shot up into the woman who was now my mate in this world. She squeezed her legs together, went stiff and then shook and shuddered as she leaned forward into my embrace.

I held her and kissed her neck and shoulders and finally, her lips. She lifted her head and I saw tears rolling down her face. I wiped some away and tasted them while looking into her eyes.

“That was wonderful.”

“I meant it, Pa-ul. You are now my mate. Izabe and Argari and I played rock, paper, scissors. The best four out of seven and I won the right to be, in this world, your first. You have my permission to take Izabe and Argari as your other mates, but no more.”

“Rosaleta...”

“No. Between us four it will always be Pa-ul, Osalet, Izabe, and Argari. To the world we can be the other names. Pa-ul, we decided this after our meeting. But there is something else, my mate.”

I looked at her and my eyes teared up hearing the familiar words that used to come from my coma mates.

“That is what the three of you always called me and I you.”

“Good, then it won’t seem strange.”

“If our mating worked out, I was supposed to tell you the good news.”

“You mean there is better news than you three becoming my mates?”

“Argari and Izabe won’t be your mates until you, um, mate,” she said with a giggle.

“OK, give me the good news.”

“When your divorce from the bitch is final, you will be presented with many millions of dollars.”

“Excuse me?”

“The three of us began to buy lottery tickets shortly after Argari joined the staff. We figure that we’d split any winnings and save it for a cruise or trip to Europe. Then over time, as we all fell in love with you we decided to use any winnings to support you during your divorce and then share it with you after your divorce so she couldn’t get any of it.”

Then Osalet dropped the bomb, “Do you remember the Powerball lottery?”

“Yeah, it used to get stupid big; up in the 100 to 150 million dollar range.

“We hit it. We got all the numbers and the Powerball number. It was good for about $300,000,000.00. We decided to take it all and after fees and taxes we got about $180,000,000.00. We’ve invested it all and it’s much larger than that now.”

“Much more?”

“My daddy, the grandfather of your son, is a big-time fiduciary. He is smart and he is careful and he loves Michael. I explained this whole thing to him from my angle. He has the money protected, even from you since he doesn’t know you, and the three of us have been working with the interest. Each quarter we donate to the hospital’s coma ward and deduct it from the taxes. The three, now four of us, are filthy rich!”

I was in shock. I’d been a fat, sloppy excuse for a man. My wife had cuckolded me with a guy who beat me into a coma and somehow, in that coma, I grew up and became a true, hardworking man and a good husband and a father. Here in the real world, I felt that I was so far from my post college self it was amazing.”

“So, my mate, the only question now is do you want to live with your three mates and your children, in one big mansion or three smaller mansions?”


Meanwhile, a conversation going on back at Paul’s old home between his wife and her asshole lover.

“I just wish that son of a bitch would just fucking die! And he should take those fucking nurses with him!”

“Sue, relax. That fat piece of shit is nothing to us. I still think you should go for a divorce and walk away. Negotiate with the hospital to get their money from the government. He has no assets. He owes them $32K. Or don’t. It doesn’t matter anyway. You are still Mrs. Kale to everyone that’s important. Blow off that fat-assed slob and let’s get on with our lives.”

They kissed and went back to fucking in Paul’s bed.


Osalet and I dozed and talked and dozed and made love one more time before the shift change, when Argari came on. She walked into the room and saw our physical condition and smiled.

“I guess he’s OK with the plan,” she asked in that accent.

“He is. We’ve mated. I’ve told him the story.”

“Before or after the part about the money?”

“Oh, before my dear.”

“You’re sure?”

“Oh yes. Talk with him tonight. Find out what he’s like for yourself. Then tell him the rest.”

“The rest?” I asked, now a little suspicious of my mates.

“Yes, we’ll get to that in a bit. I have to go punch in and do some things, then I’ll be back for my shift.”

“OK, Margarite.”

“It’s Argari to you, Pa-ul,” Osalet reminded me.

“Nope,” I answered. “Not until we’ve talked and I’m sure of her.”

“Sure of me!?” Margarite said sounding a little insulted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.