There and Back - Cover

There and Back

Copyright© 2022 by Writer Mick

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Finalist 2022 Clitorides Long Erotic Story of the Year - I played football and wrestled in high school. In college I tried both and failed. I had ballooned from a tight 6'4" 265 pounds to a very wobbly 6'4" 385 pounds. The problem was that in my mind I was still that tight 265 athlete. My wife's lover put short shrift to that. When I grabbed him and pulled him out of her, he spun around and hit me in my big, soft belly. Then he beat the living shit out of me. I don't know when I went unconscious

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

“I was asked that a long time ago. In my world it is the name of the creator of everything and everyone. The supreme being. Anyway, the first two of my people were called Adam and Eve. So, the boy shall be Adam and the girl shall be Eve.”

“Ad-am and E-ve. I like those names,” Argari said weakly.

“Right now, you need to rest. Izabe, Osalet, can you feed the children until Argari can get some sleep?”

“Yes, as soon as they have finished their first feeding,” Izabe said.

I nodded and went back to stroking the babies backs and speaking loving words to Argari.

“Pa-ul, I’m going to see The Healer,” Izabe said quietly. “I must tell her about Argari birthing two. What did you call them?”

“Twins. They could be identical twins which means they would look exactly alike, or fraternal which means that they are born at the same time but one will look different from the other.”

“Amazing! The Healer will want to know. If she’s strong enough she may want to come and see them.”

“Izabe, if she is that weak, tell her that we will bring them to her tomorrow.”

“That’s a good idea. I don’t want to stress her too much. She may be coming to her end.”

“Then you’ll be The Healer?”

“Yes, with help from Argari.”

Izabe left and Osalet and I cared for the new babies and Argari. She taught me how she made diapers from the sheets of woven plants.

“It’s amazing, Pa-ul. Two. She must be so tired and sore. I know how I felt after one.”

“I imagine so. I wonder if The Healer has a memory of this happening before.”

We snuggled on the couch and waited for Izabe to return and for Argari to wake up. After a long period of silence, Osalet spoke.

“Pa-ul. I want to have more children. Is that OK?”

“As long as you have them with me.”

“Oh, good because I didn’t want to go looking for a different mate.”

“A different mate? You could leave and go to a different mate?”

“Only if you agreed.”

“I would never agree.”

“Even if I found someone I wanted to mate with?”

“Osalet, I seem to remember you saying that our mating was forever. To me, forever, means until we die.”

“Even if you found a new mate?”

“My understanding is that I may only take a mate if she is unmated and my other mates agree.”

“Yes and if one of us wanted to find another mate, all would have to agree.”

“Osalet, why are you asking about this? Have you already found someone that you want to mate with?”

“No. I was just wondering.”

“In my world when two mate, it is supposed to be for life and if one of them begins to mate with another that is seen as the biggest betrayal that someone can commit.”

“What is betrayal?”

“That is seen as the breaking of a great promise or a vow. Like the promise I made to be your mate when we made you a part of our family. Like I believe I have with Argari and Izabe.”

“In my world, people need to get what is called a divorce. To be unmated. A divorce ... a divorce. Betrayal.”

I felt dizzy and a falling sensation. I heard Osalet’s panicked voice.

“Pa-ul? Pa-ul!?”


“Paul? Paul!?”

I heard a beeping and people rushing around. I tried to speak but couldn’t. Something was in my mouth and I could feel it down my throat. Someone kept repeating “He’s awake! He’s awake!”. She sounded very excited.

Soon there was a woman in white and she was shining a light in my eyes.

“Mr. O’Dell, can you hear me?”

I nodded yes.

“Hang on a minute and we’ll get that feeding tube out of your throat.”

A few minutes later the blockage in my throat was out and I tried to speak. A noise came out but I wouldn’t call it speech.

“Relax, Mr. O’Dell. It will take a while before your voice comes back. Here, suck on this ice chip. It will help.”

A cold piece of ice was placed in my mouth and as it melted a soothing feeling flooded my throat. I tried again to speak.

“What?” the words were rough and grating. “Where?”

“OK, what. You were beaten so badly that you have been in a coma. Where is here at the Llewellyn Institute. Our specialty is the care of long term coma patients.”

I was remembering now. I came home and found my wife. I grabbed the guy fucking her and he hit me.

“How long?”

“Just over two and a half years, Mr. O’Dell.”

“Two?”

“And a half. Yes.”

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.


When I opened my eyes I was confused. My mates. My children. Which is real? I looked around and saw a nurse sitting in a chair. She was very pretty. Her name tag said “Elizabeth”. She wore a reddish brown uniform.

“Hello?”

“Hello, Paul! How do you feel?”

“Awake.”

“That’s good.”

“But I was in a coma. Why am I tired?”

“Sleep and being in a coma are two different things. Most people who come out of a coma sleep like a rock for several days. Let me get Doctor Thealer. She’s been in charge of your case. She’s also the one who has been dealing with your wife.”

“My wife? I’m not divorced?”

“No. You should be but the court wouldn’t allow it while you were in a coma.”

“Court?”

“The doctor can tell you and afterwards I’ll fill in any questions you might have.”

She left the room and a few minutes later an older lady came in.

“Hi, Mr. O’Dell. I’m Doctor Thealer. Elizabeth tells me that you would like to get some answers to questions. I’ll do all I can. Where would you like to start.”

I thought for a moment and got things in order.

“Am I still married?”

“Yes. But not because your wife hasn’t tried. When she filed, your advocates argued that you were in a coma because of your wife and her lovers actions. The judge determined that fairness demand that the marriage stay intact until you were out of the coma.”

“Does she know?”

“We have not called her lawyer yet. We need to be sure that you are completely out of your coma and as soon as we’re sure and the tests agree, we will notify her lawyer by registered mail.”

That means this woman is on my side.

“What’s next for me?”

“Well, you’ve been in a coma for twenty-seven months. Your muscle tone should not be very good. You should need rehab to build your strength back. Although, strangely, you do look very strong.”

“I can’t think of anything else to ask ... No wait. You said that the divorce was postponed because my advocates argued my case. Who are my advocates?”

“Well, I for one. I came to your side when I became your doctor. I became your advocate after I dealt with your wife and her lover. She is a bitch and he is a bully and a bastard.”

“I don’t really know him. I only met him long enough to get my ass kicked. Did anyone ever bring charges against him?”

“No. They claimed that you attacked him and then fell down the stairs running away.”

“So, who else acted as my advocate?”

“The three nurses who watched over you. The same three women each took an eight hour shift. They saved your life on two different occasions. Twice after your wife visited, you developed a serious infection. We had no proof that she had anything to do with it. But I don’t believe in coincidence.”

“Who are the nurses?”

“You met the lead nurse, Elizabeth Chestnut. She’ll be back in here in a bit. The afternoon and evening nurse was Rosaleta Azure. And the night nurse is Margarite Verde-Grande. Those three were a formidable combination. As a matter of fact, you might find that Elizabeth left so strong an impression on your wife that she didn’t come back after she and Elizabeth had words.”

“Wow.”

“Exactly. I have to write some reports. So, I’ll leave you in Nurse Chestnuts care. She is going to let you know what your rehab schedule is going to be.”

“Thank you, Doctor.”

She smiled and walked out as my nurse walked in.

“Hi Paul. Did Doctor Thealer answer all your questions?”

“All I could think of. But I have questions for you.”

“Yes, we will take the catheter out.”

“Catheter?”

“Yes you can now pee without having a tube in you. You were on a liquid diet so you didn’t really poop at all.”

I hadn’t thought of it. I nodded and watched Elizabeth lift the sheet and then move my gown to the side, exposing my penis.

“I’ve been washing you for twenty-seven months so don’t freak out because I’m touching your penis, OK?”

“OK.”

“This is going to be uncomfortable. I’m sorry that’s just the way it is.”

She undid a clamp and I didn’t feel anything until she began to pull the tube out. That stung something fierce. I flinched and let out a slight whimper.

“I’m sorry and no I won’t kiss it and make it better.”

“Fine, but now that we’re done with that I have questions for you.”

“OK. Shoot.”

“Why did you advocate for me in my divorce hearing?”

“Because your wife is a bitch and, in my personal opinion, she tried to poison you twice. She also wanted to divorce you and claim almost all of your assets so she could marry that dickhead, Louis Kale. It was really obvious that he was after her for your money.”

“My money? What money? I was a royal fuck up. I was young, fat and out of shape. I was entitled and the walking definition of sloth.”

“I know. But you got better.”

“No, I got my ass kicked into a coma.”

“But you are a better man now.”

“How do you know?”

“I know.” She smiled an almost familiar smile. “Now let’s talk about your rehab schedule. Your physical therapist is our favorite German torturer. His name is Heinrich Bruggaman.


At about 5PM, Elizabeth walked in with another nurse.

“Hi Paul, this is your second shift nurse, Rosaleta Azure.”

Rosaleta was a dark skinned Latina with a blue uniform and blue eye shadow.

“Hello, Paul. Welcome back to the land of the living.”

“Hello, Rosaleta. Let’s start off by allowing me to thank you for your care and for your advocating for me in court. I appreciate it.”

“It was a pleasure. Although I have to admit that it started off as a way to screw over your wife and her boyfriend. But after some time and caring for you, it became more. You know we nurses develop feelings for our patients. Kinda like mama bears.”

“Well thank you, Mama Bear!”

“You are welcome. So, I see on the orders that you are supposed to start you PT tonight. Then you will be in the dungeon at 8AM, 1PM, and 6PM going forward.”

“How long do I do this?”

“Until Dr. Thealer says you’re strong enough to be discharged.”

“OK. Take me to the dungeon.”

“First you get dinner. You need to get used to solid food. You have been on a complete liquid diet for twenty-seven months. It will take a while for your lower intestinal track to go back to work. You can expect to have diarrhea for a few days. The first time you have a liquid bowel movement we’ll get you a stool hardener.”

“Wonderful.”

“Hey, don’t knock it. In case you haven’t looked you are no longer the Pillsbury Doughboy. You are pretty ripped.”

“What?”

“Lift the sheet and move your gown. I’ve already seen everything you’ve got so don’t worry about me seeing your junk.”

I gradually removed the sheet to one side and then I gathered up my gown and looked down to see a six-pack, no, it was a twelve pack. As I was looking at my stomach or lack thereof, I notice that I had my abs back. I had biceps and triceps and big, although not quite Popeye, forearms.

“Wow.”

Rosaleta waggled her eyebrows and said, “Exactly. Wow!”

I quickly covered up and blushed. I blushed!

Rosaleta chuckled along with Elizabeth.

“Good night, Paul and welcome back,” Elizabeth said on her way out.

“Good night.”

Rosaleta returned with a wheel chair and I got off the bed and sat in the chair. I was expecting to be a lot weaker than I seemed to be. Rosaleta wheeled me out of the room and down to the elevator. In the elevator she pushed the bottom button on the panel.

The elevator dropped and all the while, Rosaleta hummed and tapped her fingers on the wheelchairs metal frame. When we reached our selected floor the doors opened and there was the corridor to the dungeon. I was rolled down the hall and through a set of automatic doors.

“Brugga! I’ve brought you fresh meat!”

Brugga?

“Hi! You must be Paul O’Dell. I’m Heinrich Bruggaman. They call me Brugga. Our job will be to get your strength and flexibility up to standards so we can release you onto an unsuspecting public.”

“Wonderful! Let’s go!”

“I’ll see you in thirty minutes, Paul.”

“OK, Rosaleta. Pray for me.”

“I have been.”

And she was gone leaving me with that little gem of an idea.

Over the next twenty minutes Brugga had me doing exercises that made me move around. The hardest one was one he called “Get Up, Get Down”. I lay on my back on the floor and then had to stand up and then had to lay down on my stomach. I had to do that ten times and I thought I was going to keel over.

“That’s all for tonight, Paul. I gotta say for a guy who was in a coma for twenty-seven months you are a lot stronger than I’ve ever experienced. I’ll see you in the morning.”

I walked to the entrance and there was Rosaleta and her wheelchair.

“Do I need to use the chair?”

“I have to wheel you into the room.”

“Good.”

I took off walking towards the elevator and pushed the ‘Up’ button. When the doors opened I allowed Rosaleta and her chair to enter first with a sweep of my arm. When we were one floor from our floor, I sat in the chair and when the doors opened Rosaleta rolled me to my room. When we got there I got into bed and looked at my nurse.

“How did you do?”

“Brugga said I was ahead of the curve. I’m kind of surprised myself. I thought for sure after spending 24/7 in bed, I wouldn’t have a single muscle. I’m amazed.”

“Well don’t worry about it. Accept your good fortune and run with it. I’ve got some reports to do, why don’t you watch TV and catch up on the world. I’ll be back when Margarite gets here for the shift change.”

“OK.”

I turned on TV and was amazed at how mindless and foolish TV shows had become. I finally just flipped back and forth between a couple of news channels. That was almost worse than the regular shows. The commercials were also foolish. So many companies selling makeup to girls, telling them they are not good enough if they didn’t use their stuff.

I was actually getting depressed when I head a familiar voice.

“Hello, mate.”

I turned my head and said, “Argari?”

“No. It’s Margarite. I’m the night nurse. It’s good to have you back.”

“That voice. That accent. You sounded familiar.”

“And well I should. I’ve been talking and reading to you for almost two years.”

“Oh, of course. Hello, Margarite. First, thank you for your care. Second, thanks for speaking up for me at my divorce hearing.”

“You are more than welcome, Paul. It just seemed like the right thing to do after all.”

“After all what?”

“Well, you know. Your wife and her guy and the dreams.”

“Dreams?”

“Oops.”

“What’s oops?”

Just then Rosaleta came into the room.

“Hi Paul. I see you’ve met Margarite.”

“I have and she said something about dreams.”

Looking at Margarite in shock, Rosaleta caught her breath and took a step back and clutched her blue uniform at its neck.

“Whoa there, Rosaleta. Relax.”

She took a few breaths and sat in the chair in my room. Margarite still looked like she’d given up the biggest secret in the world. Maybe she had.

“I’ve had a feeling that something wasn’t quite right since I woke up last night. Everyone I’ve met seemed to have a name I sort of recognized. And I’m stronger than I should be. I feel like I could get up and walk out right now.”

The two women stared at each other for a moment and then Rosaleta spoke.

“Paul, something really weird has been going on. I think Elizabeth needs to be here. I don’t suppose you’re tired are you?”

“Nope. I’m as wide awake as I could be.”

“I was hoping that the five of us could have a talk in the morning.”

“Five? Let me guess, you two, Elizabeth and Dr. Thealer, and me?”

“Yes. I’m surprised you’d know that, but then again maybe not. It would really be better to talk about this after you’ve had some sleep.”

“Or after the rest of you have had the chance to compare notes overnight?”

“No, but I will call the Doc and Elizabeth and tell them of this development.”

“Rosaleta, is there going to be a big problem?”

“I don’t know. Worst case, we all lose our licenses and get thrown into jail.”

“Best case?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.