There and Back - Cover

There and Back

Copyright© 2022 by Writer Mick

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Finalist 2022 Clitorides Long Erotic Story of the Year - I played football and wrestled in high school. In college I tried both and failed. I had ballooned from a tight 6'4" 265 pounds to a very wobbly 6'4" 385 pounds. The problem was that in my mind I was still that tight 265 athlete. My wife's lover put short shrift to that. When I grabbed him and pulled him out of her, he spun around and hit me in my big, soft belly. Then he beat the living shit out of me. I don't know when I went unconscious

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

“And ... on the day you saved Osalet from Glok and his men, she was telling me how much you interested her. Over the past months she has continued to ask about you.”

“And?”

“And we think it is time for you to consider her as an added mate.”

“Why?”

“First, because you tire us out,” admitted Osalet.

“Second, because she is being pursued by another and she wants only you to be her mate,” Izabe added.

“What’s wrong with this other suitor?”

Osalet began to show anger.

“He is a lout. He is a liar. He steals. He doesn’t trade fairly...,” Osalet allowed the last sentence to trail away like there was more.

“And?”

My two mates looked at each other and Izabe nodded to Osalet.

“He is Glok.”

“Glok? The guy who attacked you?”

“Yes,” Osalet said. “The girl has been telling any and all that she would want to be your mate and Glok has said that he would take her as his mate just to pay you back for your defense of me and for making me your mate.”

“So, another maiden in distress. What is this maidens name?”

“She is Argari. You met her the first day.”

“Was she the one with the green hair?”

“Yes, my mate,” Isabe replied.

“I just barely remember her,” I said.

“She remembers you, my mate,” Izabe said. “All she talks about is you and how lucky I am to have you as mate and how wonderful my life is making love to you.”

“She knows about that?”

“Pa-ul, us girls do talk,” added Osalet.

“My loves, this goes back to the same situation as when Osalet first came to us. I didn’t know her, I don’t know Argari. By now you know that I’m not going to take a mate just to have someone to have sex with.”

“We know, Pa-ul. But I can tell you, she loves you.”

“She doesn’t know me.”

“She knows of you and she is in love with that you. She has seen you working around the village. All she could talk about for the longest time was how you would lift entire walls to help build and yet you were as gentle as could be with the young ones who came to watch you. You even played games with them. She watched you teach the young to play rock, leaf, cutter. She loves the you she has watched.”

“I sounds more like hero worship to me.”

“What is hero worship?”

I closed my eyes. After this many months I was still teaching terms to my mates. I didn’t mind but I thought that by now I would have run out of words!

“In my world, a hero is someone who does things beyond what is needed in order to help or save another. When I saved Osalet, Argari and others probably saw me as a hero instead of just someone helping someone else. Worship is when someone loves another so much they are treated or seen to be like a god.”

“What is a god?”

“Oh no! I’m not going into that one. At least not right now.”

“If she only spoke of you in terms of the day you saved Osalet, I would understand what you say. But she talks about you all the time.”

“Oh boy. OK, invite her to join us for an evening meal. She and I can talk and I can see if there is anything there from my part.”


I was holding up a section of a roof to be repaired when I heard the scream and looked around to find the source was a green haired girl being dragged by the arm. The person dragging was Glok. I remembered him from the attack on Osalet. I raised my voice for the first time since I’d been in Frotraloesh.

“Glok! Let her go or face me?”

Glok looked over towards the loud voice and I saw fear in his eyes. Then I saw something else. He pulled his sword and ran towards me. I was about to react when I realized that I was holding up a roof with several workers on it and under it and they would be injured if I let go.

Apparently others realized the same thing. Brugga stepped in front of Glok and Glok stabbed him and kept running. When he was in striking distance he stabbed the sword out and caught me in the thigh and then in my side. Doing the only thing I could think of, I kicked him.

My foot landed square in the middle of the top of his chest and he dropped as though he’d been clothes lined. Laying on his back at my feet, I raised a leg and stomped down on his chest as hard as I could and followed it with a stomp to his head. There was a scream and then a loud cracking noise and Glok went still.

Others ran over to check him. He was very dead. His chest was crushed and so was his skull. Then people took a look at me. I was bleeding from the wound in my side, but I was losing a lot of blood from the wound to my thigh. The first thing I thought of was that he had cut my artery and I was going to bleed out.

One of the other workers grabbed a rope and tied it around my thigh and pulled it as tight as he could. The bleeding slowed to a trickle. Just them several others came running to the house with long poles and they propped up the section of the roof I was holding. As soon as I knew it was secure I let go of it and took a few steps and fell over.

I felt hands on me. I felt pressure on my thigh and my side. It occurred to me that I didn’t have the fat I used to have and the sword attack had actually hit something and not just blubber. I lay on my back and closed my eyes. I listened to all the noise around me. There seemed to be so much more than just the voices of those around me.

“Pa-ul! I’m here. Can you hear me?” It was Izabe’s voice but I couldn’t speak.

I tried but I guess I was in shock. I looked over at Izabe and she was attending to my side. The green haired girl was attending to my thigh. She must be Argari. She’s pretty. The crowd parted and The Healer approached me.

“Don’t try to move. Your wounds are being sealed. As soon as that is done I will start the healing of the poison.”

I nodded and remembered the previous attack had been with poisoned swords. I knew then that I was in trouble. It seemed like I was laying there forever when I felt my mouth being opened and warm thick liquid was being forced down my throat. I swallowed and swallowed until I could latch onto the large nipple. Then I suckled furiously.

Suddenly the suction was broken and another nipple was offered. I latched on to that one. All totaled there were five nipples that were placed in my mouth. When it seemed like I couldn’t swallow anymore, I just lay there. Something covered me and I was suddenly warm. I’d been cold and didn’t realize it.

I slept.


I heard things before I opened my eyes. People were whispering, trying to not wake me but when so many whisper it becomes loud. I slowly opened my eyes and as soon as I did, I found another nipple pushed into my mouth. I took it and drained as much from it as I could. When I opened my eyes I saw that it was Argari that was feeding me the healing milk.

“Drink, my savior. Allow me to save you as well.”

I silently nodded and continued to suckle. Closing my eyes, I almost felt like a helpless infant. Time meant nothing. Occasionally I would open my eyes to see The Healer or Izabe or Argari taking their turns nursing me. I still felt very warm and comfortable and as far as I could tell, I was still laying on the ground where I fell.

I recalled the sun moving overhead and I recalled it getting dark and then light again. I opened my eyes to see streaks of yellow across the sky and knew another day was ending. This time, instead of slipping back to sleep, I became more alert and raised my head.

“He’s moving! Pa-ul, can you hear me?”

“Yes. You don’t have to yell.”

Izabe hugged me and called out to The Healer. The old woman came and looked me in the eyes.

“Your wounds were poisoned. You could have easily overcome one poisoned wound but two was almost too much even for you. You have been on the edge of death for two days. How do you feel?”

“I’m thirsty and my head hurts. But my leg and side feel fine.”

“Good. Let’s see if you can sit up.”

I put my elbows on the ground beside me and pushed to support myself. I paused when I was fully on my elbows, then I sat straight up and started to stretch my arms and I twisted my torso. Nothing hurt, except my head.

“Good. Pause for a little time and get used to being awake. When you feel ready, go ahead, and try to stand.”

Nodding to The Healer, I leaned to my right and getting a knee under me, I stood and felt stiff as could be. I stretched to my full height and lifted my arms over my head. Then remembering my wounds. I ran my hand over the side that had been stabbed. The skin was smooth and I could feel no scar tissue. I felt my thigh as well with the same result.

My personal survey complete, I looked around. I was surrounded by dozens of villagers, both adult and children. They all looked concerned and I waved and smiled to try and relieve their concern. The children all smiled back and waved. Then I looked around for my mates.

“You look for your mates, Izabe, Osalet and Argari?”

Argari? Why would The Healer include Argari as my mate?

“Yes.”

“They have stood watch over you and I sent them home to rest.”

I looked at the house behind me; the one that I’d been helping to fix. The roof was in place and the roof top looked new. While I was out, others had finished the work.

“Was anyone hurt during the attack?”

“Other than Brugga and you, no. Brugga has been healed and is fine. You held the roof up even though you were being stabbed. Those on top were able to get off safely. You did well, Pa-ul,” The Healer said placing a hand on my lower back. “Now, go home. You have three mates waiting for you.”

“Three? The last I knew I had two.”

“I believe that unless you truly disagree, you will find that you now have three.”

I put my hand to my forehead as I shook it. A third mate. Well, Izabe and Osalet had told me of the possibility. I wondered, as I walked home, waving at well-wishers, how Argari could be my mate without me mating with her.

I slowly opened the front door and listened. It was quiet. I entered and closed the door behind me. I figured the girls would all be in bed and I was right. I looked into the bed room and there they were. Three naked mates all cuddled together. It was the first time I really stopped to consider the bodies of my mates.

As they lay there, intertwined, I saw that their breasts were almost as large as their bodies. Izabe and Osalet’s bellies were prominent and as I watched I could see movement beneath the flesh. The rust color of Izabe’s hair contrasted with the green and blue of the others. Then I noticed that each of the girls had a hand set between the legs of another. My mates had decided that they loved each other as well.

I went to the water room and took a cup down from the shelf. I filled it with water and drank it down. I was refilling the cup for a third time when I heard a noise. I set down the cup and went back to the bed room. I peeked in and saw that the girls were stroking each other’s pussy. I hid behind the wall and listened to them.

“Oh, that feels so good, Izabe.”

“I know, Osalet. It does feel good. I’m glad we found that we could love each other.”

“You aren’t going to want to give up Pa-ul are you?”

“No!” “Never!” were the replies of my two official mates.

“I’m happy that I’m not being replaced,” I said from the doorway.

“PA-UL!”

That was Izabe. I stepped into the bed room and braced myself for the coming collision. First Izabe, then Osalet ran to me. I’m still amazed at the speed of these women when they have to carry the weight of the massive breasts they each possessed.

The tears were flowing freely and I dropped to my knees to accept the kisses and hugs from my two mates. After several minutes the two backed off and looked at Argari.

“Argari, I’m told by The Healer. That I have a third mate. Izabe, how is it possible for that to be the case?”

“Argari watched over you more than Osalet or me. We suggested to you that she should become mate and after the attack, she proved herself to be of the quality we and you would accept as a mate.”

“I looked up one time and saw that you were feeding me.”

“I was.”

“But you are not a healer.”

“I am a learner, like Izabe. The Healer said that you would need nourishment as well as healing so Osalet fed you while The Healer and Izabe and I healed you...”

“Thank you for that, Argari,” I said looking at the trio. “You know, now that I have a mate with rust colored hair and one with blue hair, it only seems right that I have one with green hair.”

“Really? You would take me as a mate?”

“Well, it seems that in truth, that you have been given to me as a mate. I believe it would be rude to turn down a gift from my mates. Argari, thank you for your help in my healing. Would you be my mate?”

“I have dreamed of mating with you. Yes, I will be your mate.”

Izabe and Osalet smiled and left the bedroom for Argari and me. I took her to bed and soon she was making the noises Izabe and Osalet had been making. The contrast of Argari’s green hair and her wet, rich, brown pussy was beautiful. I spent a lot of time with my fingers playing with her almost straight green pubic hair.

Izabe’s pubes were tightly curled and was a wonderful dense mass of hair. Osalet’s was curly and much less dense. But Argari’s was much more sparse and there was not a curl to be found. It might even be described as a bit wavy. I ran my hands through it like a comb.

Going down on her gave her several orgasms and it gave me something that I’d not had with my previous mates. I ended up with straight, green pubes in my teeth. Argari’s clit was larger than my mates and it was so very sensitive. After several orgasms, I took her in my arms, as I had with Izabe and Osalet and lifted her in my arms. While we kissed passionately, I slipped my erection into her pussy and lowered her until I was fully seated.

I sat on the bed, as I’d done when I first mated with Izabe and Osalet. Argari began to bounce up and down and giggle uncontrollably. For sheer joy, Argari was the most fun of the three when making love. We kissed and laughed and occasionally she would stiffen and shudder and shake from going over the top. Finally, it was time for me to let go.

“Argari, I’m going to shoot my seed.”

“Can you give me a baby like you have with Izabe and Osalet?”

“Well, I can shoot the seed, whether you catch it or not I can’t control.”

“Shoot! Shoot it into me!” She exclaimed with joy and happiness in her voice.

I bounced her a few more times and then pushed up into her and pulled her down onto me and I let go.

“Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!” Argari let out a scream as she felt my cum impact the walls of her vagina. “Yours! I’m yours! Forever!”

That signaled to Izabe and Osalet that our mating was done. The two came running into the bed room and they both jumped on the bed. At some point among the tears and the laughing and the giggling and the bouncing up and down, my cock slipped out of Argari.

“Oops! Something fell out of me!”

“It happens.”

“How do I fix it?”

Izabe and Osalet began giving hints and suggestions all of which Argari tried to do. She sucked the head of my cock into her mouth and Izabe showed her how to stroke me back to rigid. She popped the head out of her mouth and back her head up a bit.

“Oh my! It’s beautiful! Look at the veins and the way the balls hug the shaft. I love it. I’m so glad it’s mine.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.