There and Back - Cover

There and Back

Copyright© 2022 by Writer Mick

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Finalist 2022 Clitorides Long Erotic Story of the Year - I played football and wrestled in high school. In college I tried both and failed. I had ballooned from a tight 6'4" 265 pounds to a very wobbly 6'4" 385 pounds. The problem was that in my mind I was still that tight 265 athlete. My wife's lover put short shrift to that. When I grabbed him and pulled him out of her, he spun around and hit me in my big, soft belly. Then he beat the living shit out of me. I don't know when I went unconscious

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

I followed suit and it was delicious. There were several different flavors in each mouthful. Osalet ate and spent a lot of time looking at me. When we were finished I helped to clean the cooking utensils and the dishes. Osalet excused herself to go to the trench. When she left the house, I quickly spoke to Izabe.

“My love, how do we do this tonight? That bed isn’t big enough for the three of us. It’s barely big enough for you and me.”

“It is your mating night. I will sleep on the couch.”

“But you’re my mate too.”

“I know. This is a special night for a girl. You should focus on her and your pleasure. If you can, give her a child like you did for me.”

“Really?”

“Oh yes. It is the greatest honor and sign of commitment a male mate can show to the community.”

Osalet came back in and it occurred to me that I wondered what people here did in the evening after a meal. There was obviously no TV or movie theaters. There were no books that I had seen. I thought that I should ask.

“Izabe, tell me what people do here after dinner and before we go to sleep?”

“I don’t know about others that are mated since we have only been mated for a day. Before we mated, I would sit and plan the next day and recall the teachings of The Healer.”

“Oh! Do you need to do that? I don’t want to stop you from becoming a healer.”

“I can do that while you and Osalet are mating.”

“If she’s as loud as you were, you’ll be very distracted.”

“I didn’t follow my plan last night, if you’ll recall, because an ookal broke into our front door.”

“Our front door! I just noticed. The door is fixed.”

“Yes, of course it is.”

“But how. By whom?”

“A man who owed me because of a healing did the work today.”

“Oh, that’s good. I’m sorry that I didn’t think to do it.”

“It wasn’t your job.”

“It was! It’s my house too.”

“Yes it is, but he had a debt to me and this was how he paid it. It was necessary to maintain the balance of fairness. But tell me, what would you be doing if you were where you came from?”

“I would watch a machine called a television. There would be various things to watch. Stories and such.”

“Stories on a machine?”

“Yes. I also have books. There are stories that are written down on paper.”

“What is written?”

“Really? There are symbols that we put on paper and when combined in certain orders they form words and the words in a certain order tell me a story. Look here.”

I went to the water room and got my finger wet. I took a second to think of the silliness of the English language, then on the table top I wrote the letters L-U-V.

“This symbol, we call them letters, is an El. It sounds like this.” I made an El sound. “This is a “U’ and it sounds like this.”

After walking the two through the letters I said the word and told them what it meant.

“I could put these symbols down and tell you if I was going to the hill or that I felt love for you or that I was going to see The Healer. The words when written are almost as good as the words we speak.”

“Almost?”

“Yes. I can write the words, ‘My Love’ but it doesn’t have the emotion like when I look you in the eyes and say, I love you.”

“I see. I understand. Will you teach me this writing?”

“Of course, I will. You too, Osalet.”

I looked over at the blue haired girl who was standing in astonishment at the education I was giving.

“That is so amazing! Pa-ul I never dreamed that something like this could exist. How much more do you know that we can’t imagine?”

“I am going to guess that I know as much about things that you don’t, as you know of things that I don’t. For instance, this mating thing and The Healer.”

“I’ll keep teaching you and you can keep teaching me,” Izabe said. “And along the way we can make children and share our love as it grows.”

I hugged my now naked mate and kissed her. I even reached down and took her tiny ass in my one hand and gave it a loving squeeze. Izabe let out a soft moan before breaking the kiss.

“Good idea. Now Pa-ul, take Osalet to the bed and finish your mating.”

I proceeded to take off my clothes and chuckled at the look on Osalet’s face when she saw my penis.

“I know. You don’t think it will fit.”

“Oh no it will fit just fine.”

Osalet reached down and spread open her blue pubic hair and for the first time I saw her pussy. It was the same size compared to the women I knew from my world. But it was huge for these small three and a half foot tall women. Last night and this morning I never looked at Izabe’s pussy. I know it was tight when I entered her, but I figured that would be the case.

We’d taken it very slowly because I didn’t want to literally tear her open. But looking at Osalet’s pussy was a huge revelation. I picked her up and set her on the bed and put my face right into the lush blue fur between her legs.

“No! Don’t do that.”

“Why?”

“That’s where things come out of me.”

“Things?”

“Yes. Like the water that I spray in the trench and the stuff that comes out every moon season.”

“But this is also where I will put my penis.”

“Your penis?”

“This,” I said as I lifted my cock in my hand. “In my world it’s called a penis, among other things. What do you call it here?”

“The other girls call it the man’s sword or his stick.”

“And are the men here this size?”

“No. Not that I’ve seen.”

“Osalet, do you trust me?”

“Yes,” she replied carefully.

“You don’t really, do you? Are you sure that you want to be my mate?”

“Yes! You saved me.”

“But that’s no reason to mate. At least not to me,” I called out. “Izabe!”

Izabe came into the bed room, looking confused.

“Izabe, I can’t do this. Osalet doesn’t trust me and she doesn’t really want to mate.”

My mate looked at her friend.

“Is this true? You told me that you wanted this.”

“I thought I did.”

“Put on your dress, Osalet,” I gently commanded.

I dressed quickly and when Osalet had her dress over her body, I took her by the hand, grabbed one of my swords in its scabbard and I led her out the front door. I clipped the scabbard onto my belt and proceeded to walk around the village. It was getting dark and the sun was setting over the yellow hill. I stopped and pointed to the sight.

“It’s beautiful, isn’t it?”

“Yes,” she wasn’t sure what to answer.

“Osalet, look at it. Look at the colors and how the light at the top of the hills splits among the flowers and makes the walls of the houses turn yellow. In my world people would sit for a long time awaiting the setting of the sun. On my world, the colors of the sunset were always different.

“Now I’m going to say something to you that you might not understand, but I’m still going to say it. When I look at the beauty of that sunset, I think that is the way I feel about Izabe. When I look at her I see her glorious beauty and I experience how that sunset makes me feel.”

Osalet looked at the sun as the top of it slipped below the hill’s horizon. Beams of light shot up into the dark sky above us. I put my arm around her little shoulders and pulled her to my side.

“I don’t feel that way about you. And you don’t feel that way about me. Mating here might be like that but for me mating has a special meaning. I believe that I have this thing called a soul inside me. You might call it a spirit. It shines out to others and causes them to like me or trust me or, like with Izabe, love me. Last night, when Izabe and I mated, our souls touched and THAT is what made the child inside Izabe. Our souls touched and joined into one and then split into three parts with the third part being the child.”

Osalet looked at me and was crying. I knelt before her and wiped the tears off her face. I held her close and kissed the top of her head.

“I’m not going to take you as a mate. Not tonight. I would like you to live with Izabe and me and see what grows. It could be that you and I come to love each other like I love Izabe. If that happens I will accept you as my mate and give you a child. Will you stay with us?”

“I would like to but others will think it wrong if I am not your mate.”

“I understand. There are those in my world that feel the same way but I would ignore them and if they said anything insulting I would be very upset. I will defend your honor.”

She looked at me and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips.

“Let’s go back to your house,” she said.

“Our house, if you will live with us,” I replied.

She smiled as though I’d given her a gift. I stood and she gripped my hand tightly. We walked back into the village in the almost dark. The house had the front door open unlike all other houses. We entered and were greeted by Izabe.

“Is everything alright?”

“Yes, my love. Everything is fine. Osalet will sleep on the couch tonight. You and I will sleep in our bed. Tomorrow I will learn how to make this house larger or how to build a new one for us. Osalet is not ready to be my mate and I am not ready to be hers. At least not tonight. In the future it might happen. Until we know for certain that we can or cannot mate, Osalet will live with us. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Pa-ul.”

“Do you agree?”

“Yes, Pa-ul.”

“Good. Now go and say good night to Osalet and then come to bed.”

I walked into the bed room and Izabe went to Osalet, who was still crying. I took off my clothes and placed them on the small table in the corner of the room. I learned to do that last night. Soon Izabe came in and lifted her dress over her head and sat on the bed.

“Osalet said that you tried to do something with her that confused her.”

“Oh yes. Where I come from the center of a woman’s sexual enjoyment is a small area at the top of her slit and just inside. Men will kiss and lick that place and women will be driven wild with pleasure. Men like me get great enjoyment from giving the mate they love such pleasure.”

“But you did not do that with me?”

“I would have but you seemed rather in a hurry to mate and make a child.”

“I was. But now I have my child, so would you mind showing me?”

“Of course not.”

“One more thing what did you tell her about your spirit?”

I looked at my mate and I sat on the bed next to her. I put my arm around her and told her about the sunset and that it looked like the way I felt about her. I told her about my explanation of our souls touching when we mated.

“I did not tell her that in my world we express mating in two ways. One way is to say we have sex or fuck. It is just to have pleasure and that’s all. If I came to you and just entered you and pumped away until I was finished, that would be sex or fucking. But if I come to you like last night or like I am going to tonight, the act of sex becomes so much more. We call it making love. There is nothing in the world that is equal to the joining of souls in the act of making love. Do you understand?”

“If you had said these thing to me yesterday I would have said no and might have accused you of telling an untruth. But after last night and this morning, I do understand. I understand fully. Now, make love to me.”

“Shall I do it like I was going to with Osalet?”

“If that will be making love, then yes, of course.”

I got off the bed and got on my knees and gently spread Izabe’s legs apart, Her rust colored pubic hair was thick, curly, and very unruly. I used my fingers to part the hair and made a mental note to use Izabe’s hair brush to brush her hair and perhaps to brush some of the tight curls out of her pubic hair. I spread the hair to find that she had labia like women at home.

She also had a clit that was small but prominent. When I opened her labia I was surprised to see that instead of a bright pink center, it was a rich, wet brown. Then I remembered that The Healer has said that her people had brown blood. So, it made sense that the inner color of this woman was brown.

I used a finger to smear her moisture around her vagina at the same time the tip of my tongue flicked her clit. Her reaction was spectacular. Her hips flew up and almost broke my nose.

“Did that hurt?”

“Hurt? Oh no. That was wonderful.”

“Well then let me get back to it so you can experience the good part.”

“Good part? That wasn’t the good part?”

“No that was just the beginning.”

“Oh my.”

I went back to work and when I slipped my fingers into her, I found that her G-spot was large and very, very sensitive. I rubbed the spot and alternately flicked her clit. She moaned and grunted and screamed. The scream brought Osalet running.

“What’s wrong?”

Izabe looked at her with eyes wide open and she moaned, “Noootthhhhhinnnnnggggg”

“Is that what you were going to do to me, Pa-ul?”

“No, Osalet, this is what I was going to do FOR you.”

I went back to work and Izabe squeezed her little legs together and finally had a huge orgasm. She went stiff and then shuddered and shook as she groaned in pleasure. When she came down she grabbed my head and kissed me with such passion I almost couldn’t breathe. When she stopped, she looked at Osalet.

“I can’t describe it to you. There were stars sparkling in my head and lightning shooting from my center to my arms, legs, and head.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Now excuse me but I have to make love to my mate.”

Osalet turned to leave the room and go back to the couch. Izabe looked at me and asked the big question.

“Can I do that to you with my mouth?”

“I don’t know. Am I too big for your mouth? If I am then you can do other things.”

Izabe got up and pushed me onto the bed and I lay back. My cock stuck up and fell, rigid, onto my stomach. She straddled my legs and took my cock in both hands. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and with one push popped the head into her mouth. That was all she could fit in. She tried to move her tongue around but her mouth was too small. Pulling me out she looked at me, disappointment writ large on her face.

“I can’t do it. I wanted to get all of you in my mouth but I can’t.”

“That’s alright my mate. Do this. Use your tongue and lick the shaft and at the same time use your hand to stroke it from the base to the tip. The part where the head is split, is very sensitive and that should work.”

Izabe stroked my cock with one hand then with both while she licked around the head. It felt really good and then for some reason she tried to suck one of my balls into her mouth. That didn’t work, but I gave her points for effort. After several minutes I told her it was time for me to go inside her and for us to go to sleep.

She climbed on top of me and kissed me again as she placed herself on my cock and slid me in with one move. She started to slide up and down and as she did so, she did something else completely unexpected. She lifted her breast to my face.

“Here take this.”

I latched on to the large nipple and began to nurse slowly and evenly. The hot liquid smoothly went down my throat and then I began to feel like every nerve in my body was alive with pleasure. Izabe humped up and down faster and her pussy seemed to grip me tighter and tighter with each stroke. I nursed a bit faster and could feel the pressure build.

I wanted to warn Izabe that I was going to cum but I didn’t want to let go of her nipple. I moaned and moaned and pushed up as deeply as I could reach into her. At the same time, she sat down and pulled herself onto me with her legs. I came.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.