There and Back - Cover

There and Back

Copyright© 2022 by Writer Mick

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Finalist 2022 Clitorides Long Erotic Story of the Year - I played football and wrestled in high school. In college I tried both and failed. I had ballooned from a tight 6'4" 265 pounds to a very wobbly 6'4" 385 pounds. The problem was that in my mind I was still that tight 265 athlete. My wife's lover put short shrift to that. When I grabbed him and pulled him out of her, he spun around and hit me in my big, soft belly. Then he beat the living shit out of me. I don't know when I went unconscious

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

“Iza ... me?”

“Yes, my mate. You. Or don’t I have right to know who I’m mated to?”

“Well, yes you do. I’m just Izabe.”

“That was an awful short story, my mate. Tell me about you. What did you do daily before I got here? Who are your parents? Do you have any brothers or sisters? That sort of stuff.”

“My parents are passed. I have no siblings. Before you came, I just did the things I did. I cooked. I made cloth for clothes.”

“You made your own cloth? How? I don’t see a loom?”

“A what?”

“A loom is a machine we had back home that allowed us to take large amounts of thread and weave it together to make cloth.”

“Really? That sounds wonderful.”

“How do you make cloth without a loom?”

“We just make it. Are you getting hungry?”

“Actually, I’m very hungry.”

Izabe began to undo her top and I stopped her.

“Wait! Are you going to feed me?”

“Yes.”

“But what do you eat?”

“I eat from the garden.”

“The garden? So, you only eat plants?”

“Yes.”

“Well. That explains about the beast.”

“What about it?”

“At home I would have cut off the meat and eaten it over the course of a week or two.”

“You would eat an animal?”

“Yes, especially one that would have eaten me.”

“Oh.”

Just then all hell broke loose and there was a huge growl and an impact on the front door. I grabbed my two swords from their scabbards and stepped to the door just as it burst in. The growling was another Ookal. I jumped back in time to be missed by the huge claw that stabbed at me. I pushed Izabe into her bedroom and ran out the back door.

Circling around the small house I rushed up behind the beast and stabbed it through where I now knew the heart was. I drove one blade straight through its heart and the other into the base of its skull. The creature dropped instantly and exhaled. I grabbed its middle back leg and dragged it out of the doorway.

Once outside, I left it in the road or pathway or whatever it was. Turning around, I expected to see the villagers out ready to defend the village. No one had even opened a door. I was stunned. Now I understood why children could be taken. No one was willing to step outside their door to help another.

Izabe opened the door and in the light of her lamps, I began to skin the beast. In a matter of a few minutes, I was done and I dragged the beast out back. Using one of my sharp blades, I sliced a little bit off the beast’s leg and touched it to my tongue. It was acidic and sour and tasted terrible. So much for eating the beast. I left it behind the house.

Going into the back door, I went out front and rolled up the skin. I decided that I’d work on tanning it in the morning.

“Do those things get to get into houses very often?”

“Never.”

“I wonder. The skin from the other Ookal was outside the door. Is it possible the one beast smelled the other?”

“I don’t know. We’ve never had a skin around.”

“That reminds me. Would you show me the spices you have? I need to see if you have salt.”

Izabe led me to the water room where she cooked and opened a cabinet. Right in front of several bottle containing spices of various colors was a bottle of white crystals. I took it out and pulled the stopper out of the top. I smelled it and smelt nothing strange. I got the tip of my finger wet and put it in the bottle, picking up a few crystals. I put them to my tongue and smiled.

“Izabe, how much more of this can I get? I need about twenty times this in order to prepare the skin so I can make shoes and pants.”

“I can make pants for you and a shirt.”

“How long will that take? I don’t want to walk around like this for a few days.”

“I like the way you walk around.”

“Thank you. But it has been a struggle to remain calm with you being as beautiful and built the way you are.”

“I can have the pants for you in the morning and the shirt by tomorrow dark.”

“Wonderful. I can prepare the skins tonight before I go to sleep and make shoes in the morning.”

“How do your feet feel?”

“They are sore.”

“Sit!” she commanded

I took my place on the couch and Izabe, spreading her legs as wide as she could, straddled me and sat on my lap. She undid her bra rack thing and lifted a breast to my mouth.

“Here, this will make them feel better.”

I drew a mouthful and swallowed, then I released the large nipple and looked into her eyes.

“Izabe, how is it that your milk heals me so fast?”

“It is the way it is. You are my mate so it is my place to heal you when ill or infirm.”

I drew another mouthful and swallowed.

“Pa-ul, do you not know the proper way to feed? Rather than take one mouthful and stop, just take a bit at a time. You get more that way and it will take effect faster.”

I did as told and my feet began to feel good right away. I reached up and began to fondle and stroke the massive breast. Izabe softly purred and began to rock her hips in my lap creating enough friction to affect me.

I’d given the situation of sex with Izabe some thoughts in passing. I figured that her being so small that I would be entirely too big for her. In my world I was extraordinarily normal in the size of my erection. But with Izabe being barely four feet tall, I was afraid that I was too big. I hoped that would not ruin our relationship. I’d come to respect her courage and strength and her care.

My erection grew and began to lift the rug I was covered with. Izabe reached under her breast and out of my sight. I felt the pressure of the rug lift off my cock and then I felt her small hand grasp my organ.

“Oh my. My mate, this is going to be wonderful,” she said in her soft high pitched faerie voice.

“Izabe, I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t, my love. You feel just like what I need.”

She removed her nipple from my mouth and stood long enough to drop her dress and remove my rug. Now I was standing tall and rigid. She resumed her position and placed herself right on the tip of my cock and slowly dropped.

She fit like a soft, warm, wet, and slick glove. She dropped all the way down into my lap and began to grind back and forth. I couldn’t look down and see the spectacle because her breasts were in the way. The sensation of her rising until I was almost out of her, and then slowly, deliciously, dropping down fully, was glorious.

Izabe hummed and purred and a sweat broke out on her forehead. I lifted her face to me and I leaned down to kiss her. At first her lips were closed, so I gently poked them with my tongue until she took the hint and parted them. We chased each other’s tongue around for a bit and then she shuddered and let out a squeak.

“What was that?”

“I don’t know, Pa-ul but it was amazing. I felt a shock go up my stomach from my bottom to my heart. It’s still tingling.”

“Where I come from that’s called an orgasm.”

“It was wonderful. Did you have one too?”

“No but I’d like to.”

“What do I need to do for you?”

“Keep moving up and down and I’ll have one.”

Then it hit me.

“Izabe! If I shoot my seed into you, you could get pregnant.”

“What is pregnant?”

Oh brother!

“It means that you and I will make a baby inside you.”

“Really!? Oh, please do it.”

With those words she bounced up and down faster and I felt the pressure.

“Izabe! I’m gonna do it!”

As soon as I said it she dropped down, hard, and I squirted everything I had up into her. She gasped and shook and shivered. I held her tightly to me, flattening her breasts between us, well as much as those huge things could be compressed. Several minutes later she began to move in my embrace and I relaxed.

“Pa-ul, you have given me a child. I can already feel it. Thank you so much. Now we must sleep. There will be a lot to do tomorrow.”

She tried to get off me but instead I stood with her still impaled on me. I walked to the bedroom and lay down in the bed with Izabe on top of me. She let out a long sigh and shifted around until each breast lay on each of my sides. Feeling her purring in my chest, I fell asleep immediately.


I felt something move and realized that I had just come out of Izabe’s vagina. I looked down to see her rust colored hair messy and tangled around her face. She was beautiful in the extreme. It was as though her appearance had been enhanced by our joining.

She opened her eyes and moved her hair away from her face with one hand and smiled.

“Is this what love feels like?”

“It must be. I’ve never felt like this as far as I can remember.”

“I must go to the trench.”

“Me too. Is it acceptable for both of us to go together?”

“Of course. We’re mated.”

She slipped to the side and when her feet found the floor she looked at my penis and took it in her hand.

“This is the greatest gift I could ever have imagined getting. Thank you, my mate. I love you.”

I stood, towering over her, her unfettered breasts would have hit the ground except they were unbelievably firm. I bent over and kissed the top of her head. Feeling that wasn’t enough, I wrapped her in my arms and lifted her up and kissed her with all the passion I could muster. She returned the kiss.

She spread her legs and all of a sudden I was inside her again. This time though I wasn’t trapped on the couch. I began to drive in and out of her, going as deep as I could with each thrust. She began to grunt with each thrust and suddenly let out a scream. She straightened out her legs and shuddered for several seconds. I kept thrusting and I could feel the pressure build.

“Izabe, I want to do something. May I?”

“Yes,” she said weakly.

I lifted her off my cock and set her on her feet. I took my cock in my hand and stroked it quickly and I felt the build of pressure again and I aimed at the front of her breasts and let loose a mighty stream of semen all over her breasts. Stream after stream splattered across her tits. She looked amazed at the quantity of my seed. The final spurts spent themselves and the thick liquid began to thin on the heat of her flesh.

“Would you like to taste what makes babies inside you?”

“Taste? Is that allowed?”

“You are my mate; it is as far as I’m concerned.”

I scooped a little up and offered it to her.

“Will you taste it too?”

“Sure.”

I put the bit on my finger into my mouth. Izabe lifted some on her finger and tasted it as well. She closed her eyes and sighed.

“I think that is what love tastes like.”

“I agree, almost,” I said softly.

“Almost?”

“I’ll explain later. I need the trench a lot now.”

“Oh! Me too!”

She took off for the back door, her breasts flying in every direction, and me following and getting more amazed at the way her bottom moved. She opened the door and ran out. I watched as she turned her back to the trench and bent over letting a stream of urine shoot out into the trench. I stood facing the trench and peed straight to the bottom.

“It’s amazing to watch such a large thing do that. I can’t believe it was inside me.”

“I hope it will be inside you more often. But first, please tell me, when your women have a baby how long is it from when you get pregnant until your baby is born?”

“About three seasons,” she said as she wiggled in the dirt before taking it and covering the puddle she’d made. I did the same, using a bit more dirt to cover the bigger puddle I’d made.

Back inside, she took a cloth and cleaned off the dirt, put on her dress and then donned the shelf that held her immense breasts. I watched her dress and smiled.

“Izabe, how do you know that you are having a baby?”

“I can feel it. I have some powers, unlike the other women of the village. You met the old one, the Healer, when you first woke. I am her student. I have been taught how to heal and how to make myself aware of my body and its functions.”

“Its functions?”

“Like how to make my milk heal. So, I know how my body feels and as of last night it feels different.”

Izabe made a breakfast of various roots and leaves while she talked. She set the results on a plate and gave it to me. I tasted the dish and it was very good. After breakfast, Izabe left the house for a while and when she returned she had a big sack of salt.

“Here, mate. Now you can do what you need to do with the Ookal skin.”

“Thank you, Izabe.”

I spent the rest of the day salting and scraping the hides and then I used a stick of charcoal to outline my feet. Izabe offered a knife to cut the skin then she supplied a sharp needle and some very thick string. By that evening, I had a nice warm and snug pair of soft moccasins.


The following morning, I donned my swords and told Izabe that I was going for a walk to see what was around the village.

“Would you like to come with me?”

“I cannot today. I have healing to do.”

I nodded and that was when it hit me.

“Izabe, does that mean there will be men sucking on your breasts?”

“Of course, my mate.”

She looked at me and took notice of the change in my face.

“It is healing, Pa-ul.”

“I’m sorry, Izabe. In my world, when two are mated, they don’t share any contact with another. We have an emotion called jealousy. It’s a powerful emotion that can cause a lot of damage between people who love each other.”

“Pa-ul, it’s my volition. It’s my calling. It has nothing to do with mating. It has nothing to do with love or even sex. Unless I want it to. And I’m carrying our child.”

She reached up and took hold of my shirt, pulling down forcefully. When our faces got close enough, Izabe kissed me. In my mind I was ticking off the time it took to give each sort of kiss I’d received during my life.

A blow off kiss.

An acquaintance kiss

A friendship kiss.

A lying lover’s kiss.

A lover’s kiss.

A passionate lover’s kiss.

And then there was the kiss that Izabe was laying on me. I could feel my cloth pants lifting in the front.

“Pa-ul, never ever doubt that I love you. You will have all of me forever.”

I nodded and began my long walk toward the hill.

When I got to the top of the hill I realized that I’d never had a second thought about Izabe and her faithfulness to me. My belief in her was total and complete.


“You mated with the giant!?” Argari asked, stunned at Izabe’s admission.

“Yes. It was ... I can’t think of words. For that time, we were one spirit.”

“And you have a child?”

“I do.”

“I want one so much. Do you think your Pa-ul would give me one?”

“I don’t think so. He told me of something called jealousy. I’m afraid that if you tried to mate with him that he would be very jealous. I don’t want him to feel that emotion.”

The green haired girl looked at her friends rust colored hair.

“Izabe, your hair seems to be brighter than normal.”

“Does it? It must be the love or the child.”

“I wonder if mating like that would make my hair a brighter green.”

“I don’t know. I’ve never heard of that happening before.”

“I have!” the old healer said as she came into the room. “So, you’ve mated with the giant, huh?”

“Yes, Healer.”

“Does he know you are going to be a healer?”

“He does.”

“Does he mind?”

“Mind? No. He said that he was worried, but before he left to go to the hill, he said he believed in me.”

“Good. Where is Osalet?”

“She hasn’t come yet today,” Argari answered.

“We should check on her. An ookal may have gotten to her.”

“One tried to get us last night. Pa-ul killed it and took its skin.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.