There and Back - Cover

There and Back

Copyright© 2022 by Writer Mick

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Finalist 2022 Clitorides Long Erotic Story of the Year - I played football and wrestled in high school. In college I tried both and failed. I had ballooned from a tight 6'4" 265 pounds to a very wobbly 6'4" 385 pounds. The problem was that in my mind I was still that tight 265 athlete. My wife's lover put short shrift to that. When I grabbed him and pulled him out of her, he spun around and hit me in my big, soft belly. Then he beat the living shit out of me. I don't know when I went unconscious

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

I woke up in a strange room. It was small. The ceiling was close enough that I thought I could have touched it. The walls were fairly near to the bed I felt myself lying on.

The room was round and the walls were made of some sort of woven wood. I didn’t move but looked around and took in all I could of my surroundings. Wherever I was it must have been a farm or something because I could tell the air smelled clean and fresh, except for that odor of farm animals, and there was a clear blue sky outside the one window in the room.

I heard footsteps approaching and decided to play dead. I closed my eyes and lay still. The footsteps came closer and then I felt a warm wet cloth washing my face. I was about to speak when I felt something push between my lips and suddenly a hot liquid sprayed into my mouth. It surprised the hell out of me, and I blew the liquid out of my nose while I jerked straight up in the bed I was in.

The other person in the room was a small old, fat, highly unattractive, woman and she had a huge, bare tit in her hands. The nipple was leaking milk and she was trying to place it back onto the thing she was wearing. It was designed to hold her literally large watermelon sized breasts in place, and the contraption was dearly needed as she ran screaming from the room.

Soon the room was full of people.

I lay there staring into the faces of a group that looked very different from me. First, the tallest of the men was about five feet tall. The shortest was maybe four feet tall. All the males wore swords and short knives. All of the females had huge, and I do mean huge, breasts and carried at least one knife. The female’s breasts seemed to be held up with the same shelf-like, bra-like, contraption that the old woman had on. It appeared to be made out of leather and wood.

One of the older males, who I assumed was some sort of leader, spoke to me in a language that I’d never heard. I’d heard all sorts of accents in college. The parties I went to drew kids from all over campus and they were from all over the world. But this sounded like nothing I’d ever heard.

I figured in his curious tone that he was asking who I was, I think. His voice was high and slightly nasal. All I could do in response was smile and hold my hands out and shake my head back and forth to try and sign that I didn’t understand. At last, he stopped talking and looked at me like he had an idea.

He pointed to himself and said something that sounded like, “Brugga”. Then he pointed at me. I smiled, pointed at myself, and said, “Paul” but because of the milk still in my sinuses I coughed in the middle of the word and paused between the “Pa” and the ‘ul”. He smiled, nodded, and said “Pa-ul”. Before I could correct him he made a sign like he wanted me to come with him. So, I slowly stood and stooped so I wouldn’t hit my head on the ceiling. Everyone quickly cleared the room and he walked out the small door. I found that I actually had to get on my hands and knees to easily exit through the small door.

Outside, I stood to my full six-feet four-inches tall and heard gasps from the crowd. That was when I realized that I was naked. And my penis was almost the size of some of the smaller children and was just at the eye level of most of the women.

Looking around I spied a rug on the floor back in the room. I reached back into the room and picked it up and tried to recover some modesty as best I could while looking for something to secure the rug in place. A rope hung on a peg near the door, taking it down I wrapped the rope around myself, and the rug, and that managed to cover me front and back like a skirt.

Once we had all restored our composure, I noticed that there wasn’t a single person among the crowd who was taller than my armpit. There was a lot of mumbling and talking. There was some whispering and some pointing. I looked beyond the crowd, scanning the area around me, and found that I was outside a small circular building that seemed to be part of a ring of similar buildings comprising this village.

Some of the buildings were shorter than me. Each building seemed to have a sign on it. As I looked around, the old woman who had been trying to squirt breast milk into my mouth came back and spoke to Brugga excitedly. Soon others joined in the conversation and Brugga seemed to be trying to calm them all down to the point that I was being ignored like the proverbial gorilla in the room.

While that kerfuffle was going on I decided to take advantage of the situation and move away from the crowd and take a careful walk around this village. I was greeted with either horrified or astonished expressions. Many of the small people ran away. Some of the children, especially boys seemed unafraid and intrigued at the huge visage intruding into their quiet lives.

I walked out of the village along what looked like the main street. At the outskirts I turned and walked around the perimeter of what I was now thinking of as a charming village. I could stand to live in this place. What the hell was I thinking? I didn’t even know where this place was.

When I finished my walk around the village and returned to my starting point, I stopped and decided that walking through the village again would be too disruptive to the residents. I sat down under a nearby stand of trees that were tall and dense enough that they could supply shade when I was sitting. I sat there and tried to bring back memories of what and where I was before waking up here. As I was immersed in those thoughts, Brugga approached me carefully.

He bowed and spoke to me. After a bit he stopped, realizing the futility of his end of the conversation. Then he pointed to himself again and said, “Brugga” and then he pointed at me. I smiled broadly at this repeated step in communication.

I pointed to myself and said, “Paul” and for some reason, I coughed again, half-way through the word! He looked at me and made the “P” sound a few times with his lips and then said “Pa-ul” with a very exaggerated “Pa” and a pause before the “ul”. I smiled and accepted that I had given my name a new pronunciation.

I waved my hands, pointing out the village and he wrinkled his brows. I pointed to myself and said “Pa-ul”, then at him and said “Brugga”. Then I waved my arms in a sweeping motion towards the village, before he figured out that I was looking for the name of the village.

His face expressed understanding and he quickly said, “Frotraloesh”. I tried to pronounce it and failed. He again said the word, slowly this time and broken by syllables.

“Fro-tra’-lo-esh.”

I slowly repeated “Frotraloesh” and he smiled and nodded. One of the females, another with garishly huge breasts, and hair that was a medium shade of rust, slowly approached Brugga and spoke to him. He looked at me and then back to the female. He spoke and pointed back to the village, at which the female made some argumentative gestures and walked past him and towards me. He tried to pull her back but she yanked her arm away from him.

She got closer to me and I could tell that she was scared out of her mind and yet she had the courage to press on. Admirable, I thought. She walked up to me and since I was sitting we were almost on an eye to eye level. She spoke to me. Her voice was gentle and very high pitched. The only thing I could equate it to from my experience was that her voice sounded like silver bells.

Each word she spoke was clear and had an inflection to it. Brugga was standing back watching intently. At that point the inflection in her voice changed and she stopped talking. After a long silence she spoke again with the same different inflection. I pursed my lips and shrugged my shoulders. She opened her mouth and pointed to it. Then she pointed at my mouth.

Then the weirdest thing happened. She undid the very heavy duty rig that held her immense breasts in place and let loose her left breast. The big nipple seemed excited and the girl smiled and using two hands she lifted the huge breast to her face and took the nipple into her mouth and drew deep. When she was done she opened her mouth, showing the white content and swallowed. Looking at me, her expression changed to one of command. She lifted the left breast with both hands and offered the nipple to me.

BINGO! She was wanting to feed me. Then thinking back to the old woman in the small room, I think I began to get it. I quickly stood and held out two hands palms towards her trying to get her to wait where she was. She must have understood because she didn’t move. Instead, as I walked away, she put the nipple back into her own mouth and sucked on it like a scholar might suck on his pipe.

I quickly ran towards each side of the village and then I ran back to the female. I sat back under the trees and signed for the girl to approach. I pointed to myself and said, “Paul”. She smiled and pointed to herself and said, “Izabe”. I repeated back to her “Eye-za-bee” and she nodded, smiled, and moved to me with her hands, again, extending her breast to me.

I leaned forward a bit and took the erect nipple into my mouth and suckled for a few seconds. The liquid that came out was rich and just barely sweet. As I swallowed it, I felt warm and filling. After three more draws, I released the nipple and smiled. Izabe pointed to my mouth and then at her own making a wiping motion. I reached to the side of my face and found the offending few drops and wiped them away.

Then I felt really sleepy. My head was feeling very light and I leaned back against the tree trunks and immediately fell asleep.


I woke to the sound of high-pitched voices. When I opened my eyes, the three females standing there backed up suddenly. One was Izabe, her hair still a not light or dark shade of rust. Of the other two, one had hair that was what I would call a medium green color. The third girl’s hair was a rich blue that reminded me of the sky on a bright summer day.

I looked at the three and sat back up before standing and stretching. I felt the overwhelming need to relieve myself. I looked around for a spot and then walked around behind the small stand of trees. I lifted the front of the rug I wore and began to piss. It seemed like days since I had relieved myself and I let out what felt like gallons of urine.

When I was done, I shook it and lowered the rug, turning to see Izabe and the other two females standing there in abject shock. I guess they’d never seen a man’s penis before or at least not the penis of a man of my stature.

The three began to talk among themselves and I could guess the nature of that conversation. They kept looking back towards me and one of them held her hands a certain distance apart and Izabe and the other shook their heads and held their hands wider. I hated to break up the party but I really didn’t feel comfortable with a mess of people who I didn’t know talking about my junk.

“Izabe?”

The talking stopped at the sound of my deep voice. I pointed at the two others and then at me and said “Paul” then I pointed at Izabe and said her name. The girl with the green hair pointed to herself and said “Argari” which she pronounced as “Ar-gar-ee”, her accent was almost Australian. The girl with the blue hair smiled and said, “Osalet” which she pronounced as “O-sa-le-et”.

I nodded to them and said “Hello” and “Thank you”. The three all looked at me and furrowed their brows. I decided that I wanted to explore the area around Frotraloesh. So, I began to walk away from the village towards a hill that was full of some sort of ground cover or flowers that were a very bright yellow. Izabe almost lost her mind. She ran in front of me to block me and was speaking in a fast and furious speed. She was also trying to place her hands on me to push me to a stop but her hands kept hitting my covered penis and that caused her a lot of distress.

I stopped and looked at the poor upset girl. Turning I noticed that the other two girls hadn’t followed, if anything they had moved a bit closer to the village. I frowned and looked back at Izabe. She was holding up both hands the same way I did when I asked her to wait. I nodded and she took off running.

Now how she managed to run that fast with those huge watermelon-sized breasts I don’t know but run she did. I watched her run into the village and a few minutes later she came running back with two of the swords I’d seen the men carry. Well, the men carried one sword and one dagger or knife. But the swords were so small that they would serve as long daggers for me.

She was out of breath but managed to hand the swords, in their scabbards, to me. She tied them around me all the while saying something but always emphasizing “Ookal” “Ookal”. I had no idea what she meant but I could tell that it concerned her greatly.

Once the swords were in place, I pointed to the direction I wanted to go and she slowly bowed and took my hand. She held it to her face and kissed it and said, “Aptkas nrajet”. If I didn’t know better I would have thought it loving. When she let my hand go I began my walk.


The surrounding area was beautiful in the extreme. It seemed that the farther I got from the village, the more the colors of the vegetation changed. I began to see more wildlife as well. There were flying animals that could have been birds but with long hair. I saw what looked like the equivalent of squirrels and off in the distance a few animals with five legs that might have been deer or cows or something.

I stopped often to pick leaves from trees and bushes. I sniffed them and crushed them in my fingers. I didn’t taste them not knowing if they were a deadly poison or not. I was leaning over a big bush, taking a close look at a flower when I heard a screaming high pitched voice.

“PA-UL!”

I stood in time to see a large animal crouching on its three hind legs. The jaws were opening and were lined with teeth. The jaws of the beast were vertical opening to the left and right instead of up and down. Its intent was obvious. It wanted a big meal for lunch and I was the biggest thing around.

I pulled out both swords and braced myself just as it sprang into the air. I suddenly remembered from wrestling that when faced with a larger opponent, the best thing to do was to get inside their grip and attack their center of mass. I ducked and ran to the beast. While it was in the air, I slashed under its body with both swords, slicing it open from throat to crotch.

The beast hit the ground with a resounding thud and spasmed a few times before going still and quiet. I wanted to be sure, so I quickly jumped on it and using both swords I quickly beheaded the body. I dismounted the beast and was immediately attacked by a small creature with rust colored hair.

“Pa-ul!”

“Izabe. What are you doing here? Are you all right?”

I quickly checked her arms and legs for injury. I would have checked elsewhere but I wasn’t ready to do a full-body exam. When I was done, she did the same thing to me and seeing that I’d been scratched by the beast she quickly opened her top and exposed one of the breasts. Taking the massive thing in two hands she offered it to me saying “Totafs!”

I had no idea what the words meant but I quickly took the large nipple into my mouth and took a long draw. Within seconds I felt the scratches begin to itch and as I looked at them, they healed. I took another long draw on Izabe’s breast and suddenly felt great.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.