There and Back - Cover

There and Back

Copyright© 2022 by Writer Mick

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Finalist 2022 Clitorides Long Erotic Story of the Year - I played football and wrestled in high school. In college I tried both and failed. I had ballooned from a tight 6'4" 265 pounds to a very wobbly 6'4" 385 pounds. The problem was that in my mind I was still that tight 265 athlete. My wife's lover put short shrift to that. When I grabbed him and pulled him out of her, he spun around and hit me in my big, soft belly. Then he beat the living shit out of me. I don't know when I went unconscious

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

My arm was asleep. I was thinking that I should move it to get the blood moving but it wouldn’t move. Gathering my inner strength, I marshalled my forces and carefully opened my eyes. I was on my back, arms out to the side as if crucified. A woman was lying on each arm and each had an arm and leg thrown over my body.

Looking down, I saw what appeared to be a disembodied arm with its attached hand cupped about my cock and balls. That got my attention and with the first jerk of excitement the hand slowly let go, patting the swelling shaft a few times before moving.

“Good morning Pa-ul, my mate,” said a voice I would know anywhere as that of my first mate.

“Good morning, Izabe. How did my first mate end up on the outside of the pile?”

“As first, I decided that my mates needed to cuddle with you. I’ll have plenty of chances and mates must share.”

“Elizabeth, my Izabe, you are a singularly wonderful woman. When I can extricate myself from this surplus of love, would you do the honor of showering with me?”

“I will. For now, I was going to tell Mom what to make for breakfast. She already had oatmeal started. She makes wonderful oatmeal. It has raisins and brown sugar and a little cinnamon.”

“That sounds good. How would you suggest that I wake these two?”

“Pa-ul, they’re awake. They’re just enjoying holding you.”

I reached around and had the tickle monster assault both girls’ waists. They screamed and writhed and jumped out of bed.

“Pa-ul that was a mean thing to do!” Osalet said.

“Yes it was,” added Argari.

“Well, I’m sorry but I had to go to the bathroom and my arms were going numb. Besides, Izabe and I have a date in the shower.”

“Oh, well then, we can’t have the first mate angry with us,” said Osalet.

The two women took Izabe in an embrace and slathered her face with wet kisses causing Izabe to scream and run for the shower. I took advantage of my freedom to quickly join her. As I lathered her hair, I had to ask a question that had been popping into my head during the previous day and again this morning.

“Izabe, my love, is life always going to be like this?”

“What do you mean, my dear?” She asked as she turned to face me and embracing me with her hands on my ass cheeks.

“This ... this ... love. This constant joyful love. I’ve never experienced anything like it. It’s one of the reasons I sometimes think I’m still in a coma.”

“Pa-ul if it were left to me, the answer would be “yes”, most enthusiastically. The other mates and I have fallen into a relationship with each other over the past couple of years. We’ve gone on dates with each other and all that began when we had sex with you. Up to that point there were no feelings between us. We were just work friends. I really believe that your love is the bond that will hold all of us together forever.”

I’d been massaging the shampoo into her thick head of hair. Her answer caused me to take a handful of suds and drop down to wash her equally thick pubic patch. She returned the favor by shampooing my pubes and then my bald head.

“Please kneel, Pa-ul and I’ll shave your head.”

“What?”

“I shaved your head when you arrived at the hospital. We couldn’t shampoo your hair, so we decided to cut it off. After we had our babies, the three of us decided that we had taken too much of an advantage of you. We let your hair grow and trimmed it at first. About three months ago, we decided to just let it grow and see what you’d look like with long hair. We had just decided to shave your head again the day before you woke up.”

“You all decided? I’m thinking that I should be pissed off about that. The three of you used a man in a coma as a sex toy and a Ken doll. It should just outrage me,” I said trying to sound upset but I failed.

“You’re not really upset, are you?”

“You could tell?”

“A little.”

“Tell me about my bald head.”

“It has a perfect shape. And it was just so damned sexy gliding our hands over the smooth skin. The bald head and trimmed beard make you so sexy I don’t know if we’ll ever let you out of the house without a bag over your head.”

I thought for a bit. I’d had my head cut in a buzz a few times but never shaved. I kind of liked the way I looked with the buzz cut, so losing a few fractions of an inch more would be OK.

“Izabe, get the clippers and let’s do this.”

“Really!?”

“Yes, my mate.”

Izabe stepped out of the shower and got the cordless clipper. She carefully removed the hair, catching it in a towel so as to not clog the drain. When it was all done, she got a razor, it was pink. I assumed it was a ladies razor for legs and arm pits. She applied some perfumed shaving gel and spread it around before starting.

While she was beginning I directed water to rinse her pubic hair, then I kissed her clit and strummed her external labia.

“Pa-ul! Stop, I’m going to cut you!” was her response to the first big flinch when I nibbled on her lower lips and slid a finger into her.

“Focus, Izabe.”

She tried but finally stopped shaving me.

“Are you done?” I asked.

“You know I’m not. I can’t focus with you playing with my pussy. Please, just be still until I’m done. Then you can finish me off and we can go down for breakfast.”

She finished the last bit and took a little more gel and smoothly smeared it all over my head feeling for spots with bristles that she might have missed. Satisfied she directed the shower spray to rinse my head.

Then she rinsed the remaining shampoo out of her hair and applied conditioner causing the hair’s rust color to be vibrant and rich. My penis kept trying to poke her as we rubbed together. When she was finished with her hair care she took my cock in her hand and began to stroke it.

“Let me take care of this or the ladies will lose their minds at the sight of a tent in your pants.”

Her tongue and lips and throat and hand soon had me moaning out a warning, “I’m going to cum!”

She clamped her mouth around the head of my erection and began to suck like it was a big straw while stroking firmly. I let loose spurt after spurt into her voracious mouth. She continued her actions until it actually began to hurt a bit. I placed my hands on the side of her head and removed my cock from her mouth. Pulling her to her feet, I held her tight and we kissed, swapping semen until we both swallowed.

“Thank you, my first mate. I love you.”

“And I love you, husband. Let’s dry and dress.”

We toweled each other off and then dressed. My first choice of a thong from my dresser brought a smile and a gentle hand clap.

“I like it! It’s a little elephant and your cock slides right into the trunk. Very nice, I must remember to thank Osalet.”

“She also bought one for Christmas that has a jingle bell on the tip.”

“She didn’t! I can’t wait to ring your bell.”

“That’s what she said!”

We finished dressing and went to breakfast. Mom and George were there and the kids were in their highchairs with sippy cups of apple juice and plates with cut up pieces of fruit. I was directed to my seat at the head of the table and despite my protestations, I was served like a king.

I talked to the children about my hair cut and the ladies stroked the smooth skin every time they passed me. Over the course of breakfast, when the ladies began to point out the late night antics of Mom and George, I begged out, pleading that I would not do anything to make myself a hypocrite. After cleaning up breakfast, I called Sam Tolkin.

“Hi Sam, it’s Paul O’Dell.”

“Oh oh. You’re not going to tell me another amazing story are you?”

“No Sam. I just wanted to ask your opinion. Do you think it would be wise to go and talk to Sue and impress upon her the fact that I am in no way, shape, or form interested in her at all anymore?”

He was silent for a few seconds.

“I see it two ways, Paul. Seeing her may set her off or it may break her will. In any case, I wouldn’t suggest going alone and I would use a phone to record the meeting and I also suggest calling ahead of time.”

“So she could clear the house of her various lovers before I get there?” I said half joking.

“I’m serious. I got the feeling from her lawyer that she was still sleeping with other men. If you just show up, you could have another incident. Once is a coincidence, twice is a pattern of violence.”

“OK, I’ll call her first. I’m going to do it today, so get ready to bail me out.”

“You have three wives to do that.”

“That’s right, I do, don’t I? Thanks, Sam. I’ll let you know the outcome, one way or the other.”

“Do that.”

“Bye.”

I disconnected the call and dialed Sues cell number. She answered with a very unfriendly, “Hello?”

“Hello Sue.”

“Paul! I don’t want a divorce, Paul. I’ve come to realize that I’m a fool and I really do love you.”

“I’d like to come over to talk about the divorce.”

“I’m home come on.”

“I was just calling ahead so you could get your boyfriends out before I got there.”

There was a pause and then, “Paul that was cruel and unnecessary.”

“If you took it as cruel, I’m sorry. But seeing as how I got into fights that last two times I came to the house, I wanted to be careful.”

“I’m home. Come anytime.”

“Thank you, bye.”

“I love you, bye.”

I ended the call and looked at my mates.

“She loves me.”

I thought the three were going to puke.

“I want you three to come with me and bring the kids. I really want her to know and understand why I’m not coming back.”


I parked in the driveway of my former home, right next to a familiar black Chevy. Could I be this lucky? It was the Chevy that belonged to Poindexter. The same Poindexter whose car I parked next to when I came home to catch him fucking Sue in my bed two and a half years ago. The same Poindexter who changed my life. Oh, God, please let this be his!

We unpacked the kids and with Eve in my arm, I led my family to the front door of my former home. Instead of trying to use the key, I rang the bell and waited. I heard footsteps approach and then the door unlock. When it swung open there was Sue and behind her in my former living room, sitting in my former favorite recliner, was Poindexter.

“Paul? I wasn’t expecting you so soon.”

“I can tell, should I come back later?”

She looked at the little angel in my arm and then looked around me at my mates and their babies before tentatively answering.

“No, please come in.”

I walked in and could see the look of contempt on Poindexter’s face. But truthfully, I could have cared less, because just as he was about to speak, Izabe, with Jonah in her arms, walked to him and spoke in a commanding voice.

“Please get out of that chair. That is MY seat. It was where I sat the last time we were here and Pa-ul disposed of the last guy the slut bitch was sleeping with.”

“What?”

“I said...”

“I heard what you said! What last guy?”

Poindexter quizzed Sue but before she could answer Izabe jumped in and added, “The guy that was here fucking the slut bitch when we came to get Pa-ul’s things. The guy he pounded to unconsciousness and left lying naked on the hood of his truck. That guy.”

Still speaking to Sue, Poindexter said, “You were fucking another guy? You were cheating on me?”

“Of course she was you ignorant bastard! She cheated with you didn’t she? Why would this slut bitch change her colors now? Pa-ul has filed for divorce and she’s fighting it. You probably didn’t know that either.”

“What?”

“You keep asking that same stupid question, Poindexter. I would think you’d know more about Sue than what she like shoved in her ass,” I said, handing Eve to Argari to be with her brother, before walking over to Poindexter. “The last time we met I was an ignorant, fat, slob and you put me in the hospital in a coma for two and a half years. I’m glad you’re still here. I want to thank you.”

I held out my hand and he stood up. As soon as he did Izabe handed Jonah to Osalet.

“You see without that coma; I wouldn’t have these three women in my life as mates along with our four children. It’s a long story and one you don’t need to know. But Sue,” I said finally turning to my soon to be ex, “I’m here to show YOU my family and make sure that you understand why I’m never going to come back to you. I have three mates. I have four children. All three of my mates are pregnant again. You have been completely, thoroughly, and utterly replaced in my life, my bed, and most importantly, in my heart. Stop the bullshit and sign the divorce papers. You are getting the house and everything in it. I’m walking away without a cent that was ours.”

“What?”

“Is that one of your favorite words?” Izabe asked. “Just tell the nice man “You’re welcome” and you and the slut bitch can move on.”

“I’m really tired of being called a slut bitch,” Sue said, finally getting into the conversation. “Who the fuck are you?”

“First, if the cunt fits, wear the name proudly. Second, I’m his first mate. My name is Elizabeth, but for reasons you don’t need to know, Pa-ul calls me Izabe. I’m the first one who kicked you in the ass last time we were here. This is Rosaleta, known to us as Osalet, and this is Argari, known as Margarite. And,” Izabe paused for a breath and for effect, “I’m the one who is going to kick your whole entire ass around the block if you don’t sign the divorce papers and take this rocket surgeon, or the brain scientist, or whatever the fuck he is,” she pointed at Poindexter, “and get the hell out of my family’s life.”

Sue swiftly squared off and swung a wide hand to slap Izabe. That was all my first mate needed.

Now I’ve never seen a cat fight before.

That is, two women really fighting and going at it. I’ve heard about hair pulled out and split lips and black eyes.

Well, none of that happened.

Izabe took the slap, shifted her weight to her back foot, turned her hip and pivoted. As she did that, she brought a right hook from somewhere around the Mexican border and her fist caught Sue’s chin in just the right spot.

Sue went stiff, both her arms out in front of her and she fell straight back like a tree trunk that has been dropped from a rope. Her head bounced off the carpeted floor, once hard, a couple more times to a smaller degree. She was out cold, on her back, both arms extended out in front of her.

“So much for the slut bitch,” then turning to Poindexter she added, “Poindexter, do you want some of this or do you want my man to be the one to even the score?”

I stepped up and raised my hands in the style I’d learned in coma land and waited for Poindexter’s next move.

“Come on, Poindexter, what’s it going to be? My man and I are waiting.”

“Izabe, back off,” I said pulling her back from the stunned man. “I was serious when I said I wanted to thank him. If not for him I would still be a useless fat slob. Now I’m on top of the world with you, my other mates, and the kids. So, my mate, unless you want to defend yourself some more from Sue, once she wakes up, I’m done here, I think.”

Poindexter was alternately looking at Izabe and my de facto ex-wife trying to grasp the situation. My voice got his attention.

“When the slut bitch wakes up tell her to sign the divorce papers so we don’t have to come back. I hope the two of you have a wonderful life together.”

“I ain’t staying with that cheating bitch and my name is Louis!” Poindexter loudly proclaimed.

Well, that’s all it took for me. I hit him with a straight right, my fist twisting slightly in an inward direction, to his nose, breaking it. I followed it with three solid punches to his gut, the third being square in his unguarded solar plexus. As he fell to his knees and began to keel over, I caught him with a hammer fist to the side of his face.

“You useless piece of shit. You fuck my wife, in my bed and you call HER a cheating bitch? If I wasn’t the father of my three ladies’ babies and I had nothing to lose, I’d beat you to death right now.”

I grabbed him by the hair and pulled his face towards mine.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.