There and Back - Cover

There and Back

Copyright© 2022 by Writer Mick

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Finalist 2022 Clitorides Long Erotic Story of the Year - I played football and wrestled in high school. In college I tried both and failed. I had ballooned from a tight 6'4" 265 pounds to a very wobbly 6'4" 385 pounds. The problem was that in my mind I was still that tight 265 athlete. My wife's lover put short shrift to that. When I grabbed him and pulled him out of her, he spun around and hit me in my big, soft belly. Then he beat the living shit out of me. I don't know when I went unconscious

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts  

I woke up after my first night in what I was hoping would be my new home. Hoping because this whole thing was going so fast and so crazy that I just knew I had to be dreaming, or still in a coma, or dead.

Consciousness slowly came to me and I discovered a hand resting on my morning wood, another cupping my balls and a third across my chest. I had tits on the left and right sides of my chest as well. I smiled at the notion that none of the girls had tits as big as their namesakes in my coma world. If that was the case then the two tits on my sides would cover most of my torso and the Izabe’s third set would be over Osalet and still be on my torso.

No, these three women had normal sized and perfectly shaped breasts. All three had nipples that were not too big or too small. All had areola that were a nice shade darker than the surrounding skin tone. Izabe’s skin was a soft pale white, Osalet’s was dark, suggesting her Latin-American heritage, and Argari’s was a soft tone darker than Izabe’s and lighter than Osalet’s.

Perfect. Another reason to wonder if I was really here. Three perfect women.

“Girl’s, he’s awake,” Izabe said quietly.

“I know but I don’t want to let go of his balls,” Osalet said.

“And I love the warmth of his cock,” replied Argari.

“And I love you holding me but I really have to pee.”

“That’s something we’re going to need to address as well. We need more than one toilet for the four of us,” Osalet informed us.

“And a bigger shower!” Argari added.

“And a lot more sink space and a bigger medicine cabinet,” Izabe said peeling herself off of her mates back and stretching in a manner that made my cock even more rigid.

“Maybe we should just build a new house?” I suggested.

“NO! This was my mom and dad’s house when they got married. I would rather remodel it than sell it,” Izabe was firm enough in her opinion that we all knew we were keeping the house.

“OK, who really needs to go?”

Osalet’s hand went straight up and she bounded for the bathroom door.

“So where do you girls normally sleep?”

“In our rooms, of course,” Argari answered.

“Why can’t you go to the bathroom in your room?”

“Because then I’d have to let go of your balls. They remind me of big fresh plums,” Argari fondled them gently and with a lot of love.

“Be careful,” I remarked.

“Pa-ul, please. I’ve been handling these for two years.”

“But not when I was awake and could feel it.”

“Does it feel good?”

“Yes it feels good.”

“How about this?” Izabe asked before she took my cock into her mouth.

That was the end of that. I moaned and let loose into my first mates mouth. My concern that she’d choke was allayed when Izabe moaned and then hummed and swallowed all of my seed.

“Elizabeth!”

“Izabe, please,” she requested as she lifted her face and wiped a drop of cum off of her chin.

“Sorry! Izabe, not fair. I’ve been grooming his balls for that load.”

“I didn’t know, love. I’m sorry but first cum first served.”

“Oh, very nice. Pa-ul get recharged! I’m next.”

“Next for what?” Osalet asked returning to bed.

“I get the next cum shot!” Argari proclaimed.

“Boy, a girl takes a piss and all the fun starts,” Osalet complained.

“It won’t be fun if I pee all over this bed! Please let me get up...” I thought about what I’d just said with a woman holding my balls and one holding my flagging erection. “Let me rephrase that. Allow me go to the bathroom, please.”

“Spoil sport.”

“Party pooper.”

“Shotgun! I get to hold it!” Argari said jumping out of bed and giving me room to make my escape. She followed me into the bathroom and stood behind me, her warm belly against my butt as she looked around me so she could aim me at the toilet.

Somehow I managed to finish, all the time thinking that this had to be a dream. Three women pseudo-fighting over who gets to suck me, fondle me, hell, hold my dick while I piss! I was even starting to think that this was really karma and I should be thankful that I helped that one little old lady across the street when I was eleven.

“Do I shake it?”

“No, it’s best to take a single piece of TP and dab the tip. If you shake it, you can spray pee around the room.”

“Oh, well we don’t want that. The only spraying of that thing we want is inside us.”

I turned and took Argari in my arms.

“Argari, how can I possibly believe this is real? I mean look at you three and then look at me. I would be blessed for all eternity to be with one of you for a few weeks. Now I’m supposed to believe that I have all three for the rest of my life?”

She kissed me lightly on the lips.

“I understand, Pa-ul. But I want you to know that each of us consider us to be the lucky ones. At the very least we’re blessed that you didn’t sue us for rape. That would have put us in jail and our kids alone with Mom. NO, my dear, this is real. It’s as real as those ass cheeks you seem to enjoy squeezing.”

I let go of her butt. I didn’t even realize I was holding and squeezing the beautiful thing.

“OK but keep an eye on me. If I start to doubt again let me know I’m going in the wrong direction. I’m just scared to death that I’m going to wake up.”

“Only in our bed, my mate, only in our bed.”

She kissed me again and took hold of my soft penis and led me out of the bathroom. Izabe passed us on her way in and kissed me, then Osalet did the same, only she stopped to talk.

“Get dressed and start down for breakfast. The four of us have a lot of planning to do. Izabe and I were just lying in bed going over a few things and the list got long fast. Izabe and I are going to get a shower and then be down.”

“A shower! I need one too; I must smell like a man whore after sleeping with you three.”

“You smell like a man and that, my mate, is the best smell. One of the things Izabe and talked about was a shower big enough for the four of us. Four hand held sprays and a big, long shower head over the top to rain down on all of us.”

“That sounds nice.” I heard the water start in the shower and I turned Osalet around and gave her a loving swat on the butt. “Hurry get a shower.”

She turned and went to the shower door and Argari took my face and turned it towards hers.

“I love the way her ass shakes when she walks, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do. Come on, let’s at least pick out our clothes and set them out. Maybe we should strip the bed and put down clean sheets too.”

“OK, Pa-ul, but I get to pick our today’s thong.”

She walked back into the bedroom and gave her own ass a nice little switch to it. Izabe and Osalet took quick showers, the longest time being spent conditioning their hair. They got out and gave Argari and I kisses.

“I hope we left enough hot water. We tried to be fast,” Izabe said in apologizing.

“I’m sure it will be alright.”

“I don’t know. Argari’s nipples could put out an eye when they get cold,” Osalet added.

“Really?” I turned to Argari. “Let’s find out!”

She giggled and stepped into the shower. I followed and closed the door. We quickly washed and shampooed. I got out so she could condition her hair. I’d dried off and had a fresh towel ready for her and another for her hair when she was done.

We went to the bedroom and she helped me into my new gold, metallic thong, much to the adoration of our other mates. When she put on a matching thong, Osalet complained.

“Where’s ours?”

“You don’t think I’d forget my mates, do you?” She opened a drawer on her dresser and pulled out two identical thongs. Our mates went all girlie and wiggled into them.

“Oh no! My curlies are hanging out!” Izabe said.

“Mine too,” Osalet echoed.

“I like curlies,” I said with a big smile. “Usually only when they’re in my face, but I like the look.”

After thank you kisses we finished dressing, my mates went to the kids rooms and retrieved our children. I just love the sound of that. Our children! I kissed each of them good morning and we all went down for breakfast.

Mom was waiting for us with George, they were both dressed in bath robes. Mom looked surprised to see us all dressed.

“What’s this?”

“What’s what, Mom?”

“You’re dressed.”

“Oh! I didn’t think of that,” Izabe said. “Pa-ul we don’t normally dress around the house. But Mom, George is here.”

“Yes and he’s going to be here from now on, well unless he can’t move his stuff in today. And I’ve told him that if he gets a boner looking at you three, I’d cut his dick off.”

“MOM!” Izabe repeated the exclamation I’d heard so much yesterday.

“Mom, if he DIDN’T get a boner around my mates I would worry,” I said cautiously.

“That is MY boner and I’ll tell him when he can and cannot have it,” she replied.

I looked at George and he was turning red trying not to laugh. He winked at me and I got it and smiled.

“Of course, maybe he’ll get a boner looking at me,” I said in jest.

Mom looked at me, George finally burst out laughing, and I joined him.

“That was just flat out mean, Paul or Paool or what the hell ever these women call you.”

“Hello George, we really didn’t get much time to talk last night. I’m Paul O’Dell and I have found myself mated to these three women. I’m going to have to buy a lifetime supply of saltpeter to not walk around with a permanent boner, so buy stock.”

He laughed some more. It was a hardy laugh and came from down deep in his gut. He stood and offered his hand which I took.

“Joyce explained it all to me to the best of her knowledge, but I would love to get the story from the horse’s mouth someday. Maybe over a few frozen margaritas.”

“That I can do. We may have to do it often in order to allow our boners to relax.”

“We may have to go to some strip club in order to be surrounded by less attractive women.”

“I will kill you twice and enjoy it both times!” Mom said to her man. “I’m the only stripper you need to be ogling.”

During this entire exchange my mates had been moving about the kitchen making breakfast for the kids and the adults.

“Sit! Eat!” Izabe commanded. “Pa-ul remember you are now at the head.”

“Only if everyone agrees that Izabe, as my first mate, sits at the other head.”

“Oh no, mister. I’m sitting on your right hand.”

“And Osalet and I are going to trade off sitting on your left,” Argari declared.

“Then Mom should sit at the other end with George on her right.”

“And then we should all stop talking and eat,” Mom said. “You men are going to need your strength.”

The last sounded like a warning and George looked at me and raised his eyebrows. I grabbed Izabe’s fork and together with mine, I dug into the breakfast of scrambled eggs and sausage and orange juice with both hands. The kids had a Cheerio-like cereal that were poured out of a huge bag and a mixture of various kinds of fruit. They also drank orange juice. I returned Izabe’s fork to her with a kiss.

“Izabe, is there any food they don’t like?”

“The only food they don’t seem to like is the food not in front of them. They suck up food like their names are Hoover.” I had to laugh at that one. “So, not a picky one in the bunch? Maybe the next batch will be more discriminating.”

“The next batch?” Mom asked.

“Yes, Mom. I told you that the girls think that they’re in the family way again.”

“I thought you were joking. Boy, have you no self-control?”

“I do, but they don’t. I was just sitting there minding my own business and poof! Three naked women told me they loved me, that I was already the father of their children, and they wanted to be with me forever. I just couldn’t bring myself to disappoint them.”

Mom looked over at the three women. Her expression would best be described as stern.

“Girls, I know that you are now rich, but don’t go getting irresponsible.”

“Mom,” Izabe started, “we are being responsible. Pa-ul is our husband in every way possible. He’s the father of our children and you’ve already seen that he took to fathering like a duck to water. If it makes you feel better we won’t have any more babies for at least another year.”

“Smart ass,” Mom said being familiar with gestation periods.

“Smass!” Michael said.

“Oh boy. Time to start spelling words, folks,” I said looking at my son and frowning while shaking my head. He shook his back and giggled. I considered a strategic attack by the tickle monster but figured he’d spill his cereal all over the place.

“So, what’s on the agenda for today?” I asked after I’d finished mugging with Michael.

“We need to take care of any remaining legal issues with my uncle,” Izabe said. “We all need wills and we all need to contract with each other to deal with our peculiar situation. We can’t be married but we can be legal partners in our lives.”

“You also need more clothes. Nothing from your old house is going to fit you. I know just where to get more underwear,” Osalet bragged. “But you also need a few things that show that you are now a classy guy and not the slob you used to be. The change in dress will also make you feel classy.”

“Works for me. Argari, Izabe, please feel free to chime in if you have suggestions for the type of clothes you want to see me in.”

“Or out of?” Argari said.

“No, my love. If left up to me, I’ll just wear jeans and t-shirts or polo shirts. Even I realize that I may need slacks or even a suit. We need to dress well going to church.”

“I agree with Pa-ul,” Argari said.

We left the house, children in tow. And started our rounds. George and Mom went to the grocery store to stock up on supplies. We went for clothes for my new healthy body. While we were in a nice store looking for pants and sweaters, Izabe’s cell phone rang. The caller ID said it was her uncle.

“Hi Uncle Sam.”

“Uh huh.”

“What!? You have GOT to be kidding!” Izabe was getting loud.

“OK. We’re out shopping with the whole family, if you don’t mind the kids, we can come over now.”

“OK. We’ll see you in about thirty minutes.”

“Me too. Bye.”

She disconnected the call and looked at us as her hands dropped to her sides.

“You aren’t going to believe this. Sue is going to fight the divorce.”

“What!?” Now I was getting loud, very loud. “She cheats on me and gets me beat to a pulp. She cheats on me with a guy that hits her. And now she wants to make nice? Fuck her!”

“Pa-ul, calm down.”

I realized that several people in the store were looking at the fool who just dropped an F bomb very loudly in public. I blushed and waved an apology towards the closest people before returning my attention to my mates.

“What do we do now?”

“We go see my uncle,” Izabe instructed. “First, we finish shopping. Second, we get the kids into fresh diapers. Third, we go see what Sue wants before I kick her fucking ass.”

“Now, my love, don’t do anything that will get YOU in a coma.”

“Really!? You think that skank could do me any damage?”

“Well, Izabe, you’ve been taking care of a basically dead body for two and a half years.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.