Summer of Adultery - Cover

Summer of Adultery

by wheelchairman85

Copyright© 2022 by wheelchairman85

Fiction Sex Story: Short story set during the summer and the leading lady commits adultery

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   .

May 1st 2016 sunny early morning.
Hicktown Arkansas

Nathan Armstrong a 31 Year old disabled man. Is eating breakfast with his parents. Who are getting ready to leave for their second honeymoon.

In celebration of there 40th wedding anniversary. “Dad who is going to be taking care of me while you and mom. Are on your second honeymoon.”

“Nathan I hired Mrs Lucy James. The housewife who live across the street from us i also hired her to be your caregiver while you’re mom and I are at work.”

Upon hearing this news Nathan quietly smiles then he says to himself. “ Thank you God Lucy James is going to be my new caregiver.”

Unfortunately for Nathan his bubble is about to be broken courtesy of his mother Mary Ann.

“I don’t like her I don’t want her in this house and I don’t want her taking care of our son.”

“Mary Ann my dear wife I have been trying to find a replacement for Nathan’s caregiver Allison. And unfortunately I have not had much success.”

“And in case you haven’t noticed the people. In this neighborhood are not lining up to help us. Also despite the rumors that the neighborhood busybody. Who needs to mine her own business and keep her mouth shut.”

“Told us when we first moved out here Lucy is a nice woman who happens to be married to a workaholic.

“Who prefers to spend time at his job instead of at home with his wife.”

“Next she has a medical background in caring for people who have the same disability as our son’s.”

“They also happen to be friends. And she stay on as our son’s caregiver as long as she is able to do the job.”

“An if you don’t like it call your attorney and divorce me right now.”

Mary Ann quickly shuts her mouth and they resume eating breakfast.

After everyone has eaten breakfast the dishes are washed and dried. His parents go upstairs and finish packing for their second honeymoon.

Nathan retreats to his bedroom. And lays down on his sofa bed. And he begins to day dream

“For years, I have dreamed of being with Lucy intimately, even though she is married and therefore forbidden fruit.”

Then he begins to think about the first time he met Lucy. She was wearing a button down shirt. And a few of the buttons were unfastened. When he saw her cleavage he became crazy with lust and desire.

“Even a simple kiss on the mouth from Lucy. Would be enough to fulfill my desires.”

As he continues to daydream about Lucy his pants Cannon is starting to get very hard. He knows that if he pulls it out & masturbates and his parents catch him in the act.

And that he could get in major trouble. So he reaches into his pants. And rubs his pants Cannon until it goes down.

A little bit later Nathan hears his parents come back down the stairs and sit on the couch.

So Nathan gets off of his sofa bed grabs his red posterior walker. Walks over to his bedroom door. Opens it up and walks into the kitchen. And waits for Lucy to arrive.

When the front suddenly swings open. And Lucy enters the house carrying several gym bags.

Lucy is 5 feet 8 inches tall 119 pounds in body weight. Has shoulder length blonde hair chocolate brown eyes and a brilliant smile.

“I am sorry that I just barged in but I knocked several times. And no one answered so when I noticed that the door was unlocked I came inside of the house may I place my bags in the kitchen?”

Nathan’s father Kevin says “ it’s alright Lucy it’s perfectly alright yes you may place your bags in the kitchen.”

So Lucy places the bags in the kitchen then she returns to the living room. When he see’s his wife giving Lucy a dirty look.

“Kevin whispered in his wife’s ear. If you don’t stop that I am going to drag you into the kitchen by your hair. Bend you over the kitchen table rip off your panties and spank your naked behind until it starts bleeding.”

“Now say something nice to Lucy.”

“Good morning Mrs. James.”

“Good morning Mrs. Armstrong and please call me Lucy since I am going to be your son’s caregiver I think we should all be on a first name basis.”

Nathan’s father Kevin grabs a file folder. Opens it then he begins to speak.

“Lucy in here you will find the contact information for the hotel where we will be staying. Along with Nathan’s medication list.”

“As well as instructions regarding his daily and nightly routine and all of our other Emergency contact information. as well. As well as his doctors contact information.”

“Mr. Armstrong where is Nathan?”

His dad looks in the kitchen and doesn’t see his son. When he sees his son’s bedroom door closed. Nathan’s father opens the door a small amount and see’s that his son is sitting on the couch watching TV.

After closing the door and returns to the living room. “ Nathan is in his bedroom watching TV.”

After giving Lucy a tour of the house. They leave for the airport for their second honeymoon. After placing her bags in the guest room. Lucy goes to check on her patient. She knocks on the door

“Nathan it’s Lucy may I come in?”

“Yes you may come in Lucy.” The sexy blonde housewife turned the doorknob and slowly opened the door. And when she saw that Nathan that was sitting on the couch.

Watching TV she sat down next to her patient. As they are watching the TV show that is on the screen.

Nathan couldn’t help but notice the outfit that Lucy is wearing. It consists of the following. A gray Floerns Women’s Casual Short Sleeve Striped Bodycon T Shirt Short Mini Dress.

And a pair of Black Amazon Essentials Women’s H Band Flat Sandal shoes.

As he sat there Nathan thought “ oh how I wish that dress those shoes and Lucy’s undergarments. Were on the floor near my bed and that she was riding my pants Cannon. Screaming my name in ecstasy and passion.”

Then he scolded himself. “ Nathan behaved yourself Lucy is a married. woman and therefore forbidden fruit. Even if she wanted to cross the line Between faithful wife turned adulteress.”

“There is no way she will cross that line with you. Because your pants Cannon is no bigger than a spark plug.”

When it was lunch time Lucy and Nathan went into the kitchen. She helped him sit down at the kitchen table. Next Lucy began to prepare the afternoon meal.

Once it was prepared Lucy served the food. And then the two of them began to eat. When they finished their lunch she began to wash the dishes as she is performing this task.

Lucy looks at the window that is above the sink and in the reflection of the glass. She see’s that Nathan is attempting to look up her dress. When she has finished washing and Drying the dishes.

Lucy says to the young man. “Nathan are you attempting to look up my dress?”

“Yes I am attempting to look up your dress.”

“Well at least you are honest about it. Now why are you trying to look my dress?”

“Lucy I am trying to look up your dress. Because I want to see what kind of panties you are wearing. I have a fetish for panties.”

“Why don’t we ajourn to your bedroom.” So they go back into his bedroom and sit on the couch.

“Nathan be honest with me have you seen a woman’s panties?”

“No Lucy I haven’t.”

“Have you ever been on a date? or had a girlfriend?”

“I have never been on a date or had a girlfriend. All the schools I attended had no female student’s or female teachers.”

“What about in public did you ever attempt to look up ladies dresses or skirts when you were in public.”

“I tried once but I got caught by mom and she punished me.”

“Did you ever go into the ladies panties department at Walmart or any other stores that sell panties.”

“I did try it but a little old lady caught me in there called me a pervert. And I was so surprised by that. I ran out of there as fast as my legs and my walker could move.”

“What about on the internet did you ever look at panties on any online stores.”

“When I needed to use a computer or internet access I used one at the school or public library.”

“And those websites are blocked on those computers”.

“Well then there is only thing that can be done about this I need to lift up my dress and show you my panties.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.