First Affair - Cover

First Affair

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - She had never done this before but because she was a reader of my stories, she and I had become friends. We decided to meet one day and that's when I learned just how hard it was for her...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Actually, there is something I really miss. I haven’t done it in a long time ... since my college days,” she said.

“What? What is it?”

“Umm ... anal sex. I really like it and Tom ... well he doesn’t. I miss the feeling. I have a special toy I use, but it’s not the same,” she said.

“So you want me to fuck you in the ass?” I asked, just to be sure I understood.

“Oh yes!” she said excitedly. Then she became a little more composed. “I mean if you want to, that is.”

“I’d be happy to fuck you in the ass, Kathy, but you have to ask me,” I said.

“What?” she asked a little confused.

“I said ask me. Ask me to fuck your ass and make me believe it. If you want my cock in your ass, convince me.”

“I don’t understand...” she said still puzzled about what I wanted.

“Kathy, why did you come to the coffee shop to meet me today? Was it because you hoped somehow that it would lead to something? Something that would make your humdrum vanilla world a little spicier, maybe?”

“I-I don’t know...” she said, suddenly looking down and feeling very ashamed.

“Kathy, in my job I have to be able to read people ... to be able to know what they are thinking and figure out what they want even when they don’t know how to ask for it. And I am very good at my job – that’s why they pay me so well.

“My instincts tell me that you are not the shy, reserved, inhibited little wife that you present. And your deepthroating me and then asking to be fucked in the ass proves my point. There is a slut buried in there somewhere that is dying to come out to play.

“Now I want you to let that slut out. I want you to feel free to let go of all those repressed beaten down, ‘good girl’ notions and be who and what you want to be ... what you dream of being.”

“I don’t know, Jason. It’s really hard for me to...” she started. I could see she needed a push. She needed to forget about all the rules society and her position as a wife has imposed on her. It was time for her to be free, if only for a short time.

Without warning, I reached out and snatched a huge handful of her hair, bringing her face up close to mine while I grabbed her throat with my other hand, holding her in a dominant, possessive manner.

“TELL ME, SLUT! TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!” I barked. “DO YOU WANT ME TO FUCK YOUR ASS OR NOT?”

“Yes! Oh please, Jason, please fuck my ass! Please, I want it so bad! Please...” she cried, startled at my sudden turnaround.

“That’s more like it. Now take off those panties and get up on that bed on your knees. I am going to get some lube from the bathroom. You’d better be in position when I get back!” I said.

She quickly shed her panties and climbed onto the bed as I directed. I don’t know whether she thought I was playing a role or if I was serious, but she wasn’t taking any chances!

I went into the bathroom adjoining my bedroom. I keep some lube in the medicine cabinet in there “just in case”, and I grabbed it and came back into the bedroom.

As I got to the doorway I paused for a moment and looked at Kathy kneeling on the bed. She was still in position, with her head on the mattress facing away from me. Her naked ass was stuck high in the air and her knees spread wide, just the position I left her in.

Barefooted and naked myself, I carefully crept back into the bedroom, not making a sound and approaching her so I wouldn’t be seen. I watched her carefully until I got up to her. She was trembling slightly and her breathing was faster than normal, both very good indications that her imagination had been working overtime on her.

I took one finger of my hand and very gently ran it along the slit of her pussy. At first touch, she gasped, not realizing I was behind her. But very quickly that gasp turned into a moan as my finger slid between her puffy lips and into the dampness beneath. I didn’t go into her, I merely traced a path between her tight lips. But it was enough to set her hips moving.

I ran my finger back and forth in her slit getting it nice and wet. Kathy moaned and tried to push back wanting me to go deeper wanting my finger in her, but I moved with her frustrating her and causing her to whimper.

“Jason ... please ... don’t tease me. I want you ... please baby...” she whined.

“In good time, my sweet. We have lots of time for fun and games,” I said. But I wanted to raise her stress level before we got into the main course of our fun.

I pulled my finger out of her pussy and sucked her sweetness off of it. “Mmm, oh sweetheart, you taste so good! I’m going to enjoy eating that sweet peach!”

The idea that I was going to eat her pussy seemed to energize her appreciatively.

“OHMYGODYES!” she squealed excitedly “Oh please, Jason, please! It’s been so long since anyone has gone down on me! Please, please eat my pussy! I love that so much and I miss it terribly! Please, baby, please do that! Oh please...”

Her zealous pleading led me to think that if I ate her pussy, she would be willing to do whatever I wanted to her. Now don’t get me wrong, I fully intended to eat her regardless, but if I could work out a deal...

“So, you like when a man goes down and eats you out, do you?”

“Oh God, yes! Please eat my sweet pussy, Jason, please!”

“Well if I do that for you, what will you do for me?” I said playfully teasing her.

“Anything, baby, I’ll do anything you want, I swear! Please eat my pussy ... pretty please...”

“Okay, but I’m going to hold you to that promise!” I said.

With that, I flipped her over onto her back and she instantly threw her legs wide apart for me.

I looked down at the nest of hair and the soft pink lips in the center. She was definitely a true blonde and the glint of moisture on her fur looked like an angelic glow around the doors to heaven.

“Sorry, Jason ... I didn’t know we were going to end up like this and I haven’t had much reason to keep my pussy trimmed lately.”

“Well, I guess I will have to give you a reason then. Here hold that pussy open like this and let me see if I can eat a hole in you!” I said. I put her hands to either side of her pussy and she pulled them apart, opening her wet pink hole for me.

“That’s a girl. Now get ready ... it’s time to eat and I’m hungry!”

My mouth closed over the steaming cauldron that was her pussy as my tongue plunged into her wet depths.

“OH FUCK, YES! YES! Oh, baby, I have missed this sooo much! Your tongue feels so wonderful, Jason! Ooh, right there just like that! Ohh...”

It was a good thing I was holding her legs down with my elbows because as soon as I began to enjoy her, Kathy began writhing and bucking and humping up at my mouth like she was laying on a live electrical wire!

She squirmed and twisted and contorted herself doing everything she could to get away from the mouth that was making her mind shatter. But I had been in this position enough to know all the tricks and I was ready for them.

Kathy lost track of what she was supposed to be doing within mere moments of my chowing down on her. Her natural reaction to my torment was to push me off her, but she found that more difficult than she realized. Her hands turned to tearing at her tits, clawing the soft meat, and pinching and pulling her nipples in an effort to distract her tattered mind from what I was doing to her.

As I licked and lapped and tonguefucked her drooling pussy, my hand reached out and found a pillow which I pulled back to me. I paused my feast for a moment and while Kathy was panting and trying to gather her wits, I pushed her legs up over her head, raising her ass. I stuffed the pillow under her hips to hold her ass up a bit higher.

This enabled me to not only get better access to her sweet succulent pussy, but the raised position also allowed me to explore her ass as well. Since she had begged me to fuck her ass already, this would be a good way of getting her primed for that.

As soon as I had her repositioned I went back to my meal, to her absolute delight. But now with her ass in this elevated position, I could not only eat her, but I could play with her crinkled asshole at the same time.

The first time I touched her asshole while I was eating her, she jumped back like I’d gutshot her! But I pulled her back into position and after that, she knew what I was doing and relaxed, she thoroughly enjoyed this new tactic

Kathy hadn’t been exaggerating when she said it had been a long time since anyone went down on her. I had just gotten started up again, eating her sweet peach and rubbing my fingers around and over her asshole, when the excitement became too much for her.

“Oh my God! Oh, Jason! Oh, I’m cumming baby! I’m... OH, FUUCCKK MEEE!” she screamed as her body stiffened, then arched like a drawn bow. Then came the flood – Kathy told me afterward that she had never cum so hard or ever “squirted” before, but you couldn’t prove it by what she did that time!

She poured out her juices in an arch that would make a rainbow jealous, soaking her, me, the bed, and even making a puddle on the hardwood floor. I had never seen a woman squirt like that in person (I had seen a couple of porn vids where the actress did), so I was pretty proud of myself for making her cum like that.

I continued to lick and lap up all the sweet juices she was producing as fast as I could, but it was a hopeless task. My licking only served to draw out her orgasm and make her produce still more of the delicious woman honey as she writhed under me in rapturous delight.

She was clawing at the bed and flailing her arms around in search of something, anything, that would stop her world from spinning wildly out of control. Her head was whipping back and forth creating a blonde tornado as she tried to sort out the myriad of sensations bombarding her.

Her orgasm only lasted a minute or so, although I’m sure for her it felt much longer. Finally it passed, leaving her exhausted, panting, and covered in a glistening sheen of sweat. She moaned weakly as the final convulsions wracked her body before leaving, and then she lay still except for her deep breathing.

I stood there next to the bed watching Kathy as the fog slowly lifted for her. At first, she was completely oblivious to my presence but slowly, as she came back to me, she looked at me and gave me a weak smile.

That was the sign I was looking for. While she wasn’t completely rested and recovered she was back with me again. I rolled her onto her stomach and hefted her back up onto her knees on the edge of the bed. She groaned as I lifted her into position – I wasn’t sure if she groaned because I lifted her, or because she realized through that fog that I wasn’t done with her yet.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.