Educating Felicita - Cover

Educating Felicita

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He was attending a computer and electronics seminar when he came across a young couple trying to break into the business. Their shoestring trip wasn't going so smooth so he decided to help. While the young husband was polite, she was more than a little thankful...

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Cheating   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“You mean no one has ever eaten you out before?” I asked, stunned by the idea that no one had ever sampled her sweet peach.

“No, no one.”

I found this to be completely absurd. I love eating pussy and from what I could see now, this one was ripe and juicy and ready to be devoured!

“Well then, baby, you’re in for the best night of your life,” I told her.

“Oh Steve! I’m all yours! Do whatever you want to with me,” she gasped. “anything you want!”

With that I told her to get on my bed, and she moved to the center of the bed with a pillow under her head. When she was in place I joined her. I began by gently kissing her mouth and then kissing my way down her neck to her tits. Her nipples, already erect, became even harder in anticipation, as if they knew I was coming for a visit. I moved down to her incredible tits.

Felicita began to make low moans, and I started lightly licking and sucking and nipping her nipples. As her moans got more pronounced, I rolled the other nipple between my thumb and finger, pinching and tugging on it gently. In further response, she raised her chest toward my hands.

“Oh, Steve yes! I love it when you play with my nipples!” she moaned her hands on either side of my face holding me in place.

I lay down on the bed next to her and continued suckling on her. My hand moved slowly her smooth, flat belly on its way to her pussy. She let out another sharp gasp as I passed her soft mound and stroked up and down her hot wet slit.

Then I surprised her by pushing two fingers deep into her hot wet hole.

Felicita was obviously one of those women who had quiet orgasms. She stiffened, put her hand over mine and thrust her pussy up to my hand. She let out a long, soft moan from deep within her. After her orgasm passed, she relaxed a minute. I told her it was all right to let go and make noise if she felt like it.

“Marcos doesn’t like it when I make noise. He says only putas make noise when they cum.” she said.

“Putas?” I asked.

“Oh sorry, you don’t speak Spanish do you. Puta is the Spanish word for slut or whore. Marcos says only sluts and whores make noise when they cum,” she explained.

“Well, I have known a lot of good decent women who also happened to enjoy sex and they made lots of noise. I like to know a girl is having a good time. So you can be my puta if you want to and make all the noise you want!” I said with a grin.

“Really?” she asked, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

“Yes really. In fact, I’m not going to let you go until we get a knock on the door from the hotel management telling us to keep it down in here!” I said with a mischevious wink.

She blushed at the idea of being told to be quiet like that.

My hand was still at her pussy and I resumed stroking up and down her wet slit. After a couple of soft teasing strokes, I let a finger, then two, slip inside her hole. Her pussy was very tight – it was fairly obvious that she had been ignored too much lately.

Well, I would put and end to that, at least for awhile. As my fingers worked their way into her tight hole, my thumb found her clit and I began massaging the little button.

Felicita started to tense up again – I could tell she was about to have another orgasm. I rubbed her sensitive swollen clit a little harder, this time curling my fingers around her pelvic bone to rub her g-spot.

Her soft brown eyes flew wide open and this second climax hit much harder than the first. I’m not sure whether it was because I gave her permission to or if it was just something she could help this time but she began bucking like a wild woman and cried out

“Oh, Steve! Oh, OHHH!”

Once again I let her relax for a couple moments. “Mmm ... Steve, I’ve never cum twice in one night and never as hard as that. It was wonderful!”

“Well, beautiful, we are only getting started!” I said. Felicita got a big smile on her face at that news!

With another quick kiss on her tit, I moved down between her legs. I started by kissing the inside of each spread thigh, just above her knees. I moved up a few inches at a time moving back and forth between her legs in a pattern similar to lacing up a boot.

She moaned with each kiss, her moans getting louder and more excitable as I moved up her legs. I reached the middle of her thighs and surprised her giving her a little love bite instead of a kiss. She gasped as she felt me bite her and I kissed each bite afterwards then continued higher.

As I approached her center, Felicita began squirming more and more. She may not have ever had her pussy eaten but that kiss and lick “preview” I gave her told her that is was going to be intense!

Then I was there – face to face with her beautiful bald pussy. It was remarkable too, tight and tucked in with only the swollen, throbbing little clit exposed. I traced my finger around the outside of her pussy ... out where the creases of her leg meet her pelvis.

I moved closer ... to the outskirts of her pussy lips, then up and down her glistening slit. I spread her lips to peer into her wet pink hole. A blast of her warm sweet scent hit my nose and I inhaled her deeply.

“Mmm ... I never get tired of that delicious aroma!” I said. Felicita moaned knowing I liked the way she smelled.

I was ready to start feasting on this young señorita. But first I needed a better angle if I was going to fully enjoy the banquet she promised to be. I took another pillow and stuffed it under her hips to raise her up a bit more.

Then I moved down and began devouring her. The first thrust of my tongue, deep into her sweet pussy, caused her to gasp loudly and she thrust her hips upward involuntarily in reaction to it.

I knew that since she had never been eaten before, she would probably react strongly – although I wasn’t sure what that reaction would be. So I had put my arms under her thighs and around them to hold her in place in case she bucked and pitched as she was now trying to do.

I started voraciously licking and lapping and sucking her pussy trying to get all the sweet juice she was so generous in providing me.

My tongue worked in and out of her frantically, seeking every pearl that it could find. It squirmed and wriggled searching every fold and wrinkle in its quest. Felicita also squirmed and wriggled, twisted and writhed as her third orgasm began to build.

In an effort to help her reach that third orgasm, my mouth moved up to lick and suck at her aching clit while my fingers replaced my tongue in her pussy. The combination caused her to begin bucking wildly as she instinctively tried to rid herself of the tormenting of her pussy.

But I had one more trick, one last thing that was sure to push her over the edge. Just as I felt she was teetering on the brink I brought my other hand into play pushing my index finger into her tight puckered asshole!

She went wild when I slid my index finger in only to the first knuckle. I pushed a little further and the second knuckle slipped into her.

“Ai Dios mío! Fuck, Steve! Eat me! Please, more! More!” Felicita screamed.

As she came and thrust her pussy up to me, my finger began working in and out a little bit, fingerfucking her ass as I continued to attack her pussy with my mouth. The poor girl had no escape from her torment – from the front or from the rear she was being assaulted in both directions. I could feel her asshole cleanching and unclenching my fingers as the spasms of her orgasm swept through her and my tongue was greedily lapping at her sodden pussy.

At last she had nothing left to give and I slowly pulled my finger from her ass as my mouth came off her still spasming pussy. She looked up at me in a half dreamlike daze and reached out for me. I moved up and took her in my arms slowly rocking and cuddling her as she came back to me.

After a few minutes time, Felicita was cognizant enough to talk with. She admitted that she liked having my finger in her ass. She said that Marcos didn’t do things like that – he considered most things like that dirty and things that “good girls” wouldn’t do. He had never eaten her and he had never touched her asshole.

All he ever did was make out with her, rub her pussy over her panties until she was wet enough for him to climb on, fuck her until he came (which she said never took long at all) and then he’d roll off thinking he did his job and he’d go to sleep. He wouldn’t even hold her afterwards! Felicita said she very seldom had an orgasm and nothing like the ones she’d already had with me.

This was incomprehensible to me ... how any normal red-blooded man could have such a beauty like this and not take the fullest advantage of his good luck!

As I lay there next to her holding her with her head on my shoulder she rubbed on my chest playing with the chest hair. Then her hand began moving south and before long she was stroking my hard as steel cock.

“Mmm, your cock is so much bigger than Marcos. Marcos cock is pequeña” she giggled showing me it was small.

My cock screamed its need for release, as I had yet to cum. And her stroking wasn’t helping matters any! I reached for her pussy, but she stopped me. “Oh Steve, baby, I’m too sensitive right now ... I need to rest a bit before we do any more!” she said.

“Felicita, I haven’t cum yet and my cock is aching. How about a blowjob, then, just to take the pressure off for a bit. We can fuck afterwards,” I suggested.

“Well, I’ve never done it, but I’ll try. Just tell me what to do,” she responded.

I couldn’t believe my ears! This beautiful, twenty year old woman had never even given a blowjob!

“You mean ... you’ve never given a blowjob? You never sucked a cock before?” I asked incredulously.

“I told you, Marcos is the only man I’ve been with and he thinks eating pussy or sucking cock is disgusting. He says he won’t put his mouth down where a woman pisses and he won’t kiss a woman who does that to a man,” she said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.