Whip My Pussy for Me, Please! - Cover

Preview

Whip My Pussy for Me, Please!

by Craver

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction, Incest, Sister, Father, Daughter, BDSM, DomSub, Rough, Sadistic, Spanking, Interracial, Black Male, White Female, Anal Sex, Facial, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Sex Toys, Squirting, Water Sports, Violent,

Erotica Sex Story: This one was inspired by a co-worker of mine who got off by being spanked and whipped...and more.

Background:

Mandy is a coworker of mine who I began seeing even though she’s married. It was one of those things that began with innocent flirtation, and ended with us in bed together. She’s an extremely intelligent, disturbed woman. 35 years old, she’s still very attractive. Her breasts are full, her stomach still fairly flat, and she has very sexy long legs. Divorced twice, during one of our early phone sex sessions she confessed to me she is looking for “a creative master to punish me the way I deserve to be punished.” When I asked what she felt she deserved, she gasped, “I want a man to spank me, and not just on my ass. I want my tits spanked ... whipped, really ... and more than anything I want someone who will whip my pussy.” We were both masturbating when she made her confession to me, and close to coming, so when I told her I would willingly be that man for her we both began having orgasms. That was then, and now we were in her bed as she continued telling me more things about her past, including why she felt she needed punishment...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.