Whip My Pussy for Me, Please! - Cover

Whip My Pussy for Me, Please!

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 2: The Rapes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Rapes - This one was inspired by a co-worker of mine who got off by being spanked and whipped...and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Violence  

“So what happened next?” I asked Mandy.

“I got married right out of college. The guy was a bastard. He cheated on me, and when I told him I wanted a divorce he said I could have one after he paid me a lesson I’d never forget. So he stripped me and tied me to our bed with my hands above my head and my legs spread. I was on my back and frankly kind of excited. He said I needed to be punished, not knowing how much that turns me on. Then he got a wire coat hanger and untwisted it, straightening it out until it was like a long wire whip.

“Here, bitch. See how you like THIS!” he started screaming. And then he whipped me with the hanger.

God it hurt so good! When he raked the thing over my tits and then hit me there with it I felt my pussy squeeze together in my crotch, and as he continued to beat me with the hanger I got hotter and hotter. When he noticed I was LIKING what he was doing to me he said I was a sick fuck and he wouldn’t want to stay married to me anyway. Then the last few times he whipped me he did it right over my pussy and I came, again so hard I peed in our bed.

“I’m out of here, you sicko,” he snarled, leaving me lying there in my puddle of piss, my body twitching and jerking as the waves of pleasure continued washing over me. Then just before he left he untied me and said I needed to get help, saying I’d be hearing from his divorce attorney.

“After that there were a few men who understood my needs. One liked to dominate me. For example, one night he had me come to his house wearing only my trench coat and panties, which he told me I had to give to the cab driver in addition to my fare “as his tip.” He told me I had to wear the same panties for a week without changing them so they’d be “nice and fragrant for the poor man to sniff while jerking off.” I did it, too, grinning at the cab driver when I raised up as he watched and pulled off the panties, letting him see my cunt as I handed them to him. It was fun.”

“But then you did something dangerous, didn’t you. Twice, as I recall,” I said.

“Yes. I did. The first time I was raped was in a stairwell at NYC’s Port Authority parking garage. It was after the rush hour crowd had gone to work. I had to park in one of the rear areas of the third floor. Walking to the stairway I noticed a large black man watching me, but I really didn’t think anything of it. I was late for work, in a hurry, and when he followed me into the stairwell only then did I begin to worry a little. It didn’t take him long.”

“Don’t scream, bitch, or I’ll cut you,” he threatened, showing me a large knife.

“What do you want?” I asked, frightened now.

“Your pussy. I want your pussy!” he said, and I saw him taking out his cock. Then he told me to take off my panties. He began masturbating as I did as he asked, and I could see he had a very large and very black cock. Suddenly my instincts kicked in, and I knew I could either fight this bastard and maybe get hurt, or I could force myself to pretend it was just another incidence of sport fucking. So that’s what I decided to do.

“You have a nice cock,” I grinned at him, sinking to my knees in front of him.

“You like nigger cock, bitch?” he asked.

“I don’t know. Yours is the first I’ve ever had,” I smiled at him. And then I leaned in and began sucking him just as I had for Daddy all those years earlier.

“Hmm, you suck cock good, cunt!” he moaned, his fingers wrapped in my hair. “But I ain’t coming in no mouth. I want yo pussy!” he said, grabbing me by the hair, raising me up off my knees.

“Turn around,” he snarled, and I did it.

“Bend over, whore!” he said. “And spread your legs,” so I did it. Then I felt him raising my trench coat above my waist, and as he pushed his cock into my pussy I began moaning. God it felt good. Too good. And I suddenly WANTED him to rape me. WANTED him to shoot his nasty seed inside my pussy. So I told him I wanted it.

“Do it, you nasty fucker. Give me that hot black cock of yours. Give it ALL to me. FUCK ME, you bastard. Fill my cunt with your nasty cum!” I moaned, masturbating my clit as he fucked me. God it felt good ... so good. I was somehow able to get into it, wanting it now, totally turned on, and as he continued pounding his cock into me I got closer and closer to coming, so when I felt him groaning that he was going to come I joined him, both of us exploding at the same time. My pussy was milking his cock as his jism shot into me and waves of exquisite pleasure just kept slamming into me until finally he stopped shooting and just pulled out of me. A river of cum leaked out of my pussy then, and onto my thighs, onto my stockings, and I remember thinking how I was going to be sucking my stockings that night when I masturbated and relived this entire experience.”

“So that was the first time you were raped?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“And the second time?” I probed.

“The second time I guess I really did go looking for it. It was at night, after dark, and I was driving home from work. I purposely pulled off the interstate and took a back road through a rather seedy area of town. I knew the projects were just a street or two over where I was driving, and when I pulled up to a red light I noticed a couple black men looking at me. Then they began approaching my car. I was already playing with my pussy when they walked up to the car and told me to lower the window. I did it, and one said, “What’s a sweet white ho like you doin’ in our neighborhood?”

“Just driving home,” I replied.

“Just drivin’ home ... through here?” the other guy said.

“Yeah,” I moaned, and then they saw what I was doing.

“Shit, the ho is pulling her on her pussy, man!” one of them laughed.

“Must be lookin’ for some nice big black dick, right, bitch,” the other said.

“Maybe!” I moaned, masturbating faster now. Then I heard the passenger side door open, and one of them got in the car. Then the other walked around and got in the back seat behind me.

“Well we got what you looking for, lady. Now turn here and drive one block, then turn down that street and park at the end of it. And I did it.

“They undressed me and took turns fucking me and coming on my face for the next couple hours. Just before they finally left the both pissed on me. I’d swallowed their cum and now they were making me swallow some of their piss as well, and I did it. Then they left me lying there in the back seat of my car, caked in cum and piss. And do you know what I did before I left to do home? I masturbated again, and came. Then I crawled into the front seat and drove home.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.