Whip My Pussy for Me, Please! - Cover

Whip My Pussy for Me, Please!

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Chapter 1: Her Childhood

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Her Childhood - This one was inspired by a co-worker of mine who got off by being spanked and whipped...and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Violence  

“I grew up having sex with my father,” Mandy began. “I began masturbating at a young age, and I guess one night I made too much noise and my father heard it. He came into my room just as I was almost ready to come, and I was so hot I couldn’t stop. I had taken off my nightgown and was lying in bed, just a thin sheet on top of me, under which I was naked, and when Daddy walked over next to me and looked down right where my fingers were making circular movements in my pussy I knew I should stop, but I was so hot I couldn’t, even when he slowly began removing the sheet covering me. Knowing he could see my naked tits only made me hotter, and I moaned a little when he continued drawing the sheet further down over my body, revealing my fingers rubbing my pussy. My fingers were still moving inside my wet cunt, and as he watched me, I noticed his cock growing hard, and staring right at it, I came.

“My God!” Daddy moaned. I was making little mewing sounds, and Daddy just stood there, watching as my body jumped and jerked around on my bed, my eyes staring directly at his hardening cock, and then up to his eyes. He was dressed in just a pair of his boxer undershorts, and then he did something that changed our lives forever. He let his hardening cock poke out through the opening in his undershorts and began stroking it.

“Oh Daddy!” I moaned, beginning to rub myself again as I stared at his growing, naked cock.

“This is so bad, child,” he silently moaned, looking at my naked tits, and my fingers rubbing my glistening pussy.

“I ... I want it, Daddy!” I whispered. “Put it in my mouth!” I said, not knowing why, but just feeling it was something I wanted to do. And so he moaned again, and then he did it.

“God, Mandy,” Daddy groaned, moving closer to me, his cock at my lips, then inside my mouth.

“Hmmm!” I hummed, so hot then my fingers flew through my wet pussy lips. And then Daddy moaned and his cock jumped, and he started coming in my mouth.

“UMMMMM!” I wailed, loving it, as my own new orgasm slammed into me, my pussy splashing squirt all over the bed as I experienced the most intense orgasm I’d ever felt. And as Daddy watched, I began swallowing his salty cum, loving it, feeling like a real “grown up” woman.

Daddy pulled out of my mouth then, embarrassed, and apologized to me afterward, saying how we could never do anything like this again, and that we could never let anyone know what had happened or they would send him to jail.

“But why, Daddy? I loved it,” I remember saying to him, but by then he was hurrying out of the room.

That night I masturbated all night long, coming repeatedly, and I vowed to seduce my father as often as I could from then on. And I did, too, although not until several more weeks went by.

The next time it happened Mom had gone out of town to visit her sister. I could tell Daddy was nervous with just him and my sister alone in the house alone. He had seemed real nervous and tense whenever I was near him, and I thought it was fun to tease him, so I’d stretch and let him see the outline of my budding tits under my babydoll pj’s, or I’d come out of the bathroom totally naked when I knew he was in the hallway and he’d stare at me as I stood there in front of him, letting him see all of me. When I could tell it was turning him on I’d touch my pussy and whisper, “I want to suck your cock again, Daddy.”

This went on for some time until the weekend Mom went to visit my Aunt Irene. Then after she’d been gone for an hour or so I went up to my room and put on a pair of my sexiest panties, and a pair of black stockings I’d secretly bought from a store in the mall. Then I put on my thinnest tank top, one that made my nipples really stand out, and I walked out into the living room with my heart beating. Daddy was reading the paper, and when I pulled it out of his hands so he could see me his eyes got real wide and he started breathing deeply.

“What are you doing, Mandy?” he asked, looking at my tits, then my pussy.

“I want you, Daddy. I’m a bad girl and I want to suck your cock again. And ... I ... I think I want you to put it in me ... here!” I said, moving my panties aside so Daddy could see my naked cunt lips, and how wet I was.

“Jesus, Mandy! Where’s Tina?” Daddy groaned, staring at my pussy.

“She’s in her room. Asleep,” I said, rubbing my pussy as he watched.

“Let’s go to bed, Daddy. Mom won’t be back until Monday and we have all weekend to play. Don’t you want me to suck your cock again, Daddy?” I purred, taking off my tank top, tossing it on the floor. “I’m getting some nice tits, don’t you think, Daddy?” I said. “Mine are the biggest of any girl in my class ... almost as big as high school girls. Aren’t they pretty, Daddy?” I teased.

“Oh Mandy!” Daddy moaned, his eyes filled with fear ... and lust.

“Come on, Daddy. Come with me. Let’s go have some fun,” I said. And so we did it.

“That was the first time Daddy fucked me, and we fucked a lot over that weekend. I told him I didn’t want to get pregnant, and I guess we were really lucky, because I know Daddy’s cock was leaking inside me a little as we fucked, but he did manage to always pull out just before he came so he could shoot it all over my belly. A couple times I leaned forward quick enough to catch some of his cum in my mouth, and of course I did suck him off several times over the weekend. That was the most fun I’d ever had in my life up until then. And then it our lives changed again. Disaster struck.

“What happened,” I asked Mandy.

“My sister caught us. I knew it was bound to happen, sooner or later, and when I saw her standing there watching us I was too close to coming to stop. Daddy hadn’t seen her yet, and when I smiled at her Tina raised up the tee shirt she was wearing without panties on and she started rubbing her pussy. That made me so hot I started yelling at Daddy to ‘come in me. Fill my cunt with your hot come!’ and he did it. I started coming then, too, while staring right at my sister and when she heard me gasping and moaning she started coming as well. Then, with Tina still watching us I had Daddy pull out of me and roll on his back and I immediately went down on him and started sucking his cock, all the while still staring right at Tina. She grinned at me then and as I watched she began sliding two of her fingers inside her pussy, fucking herself while still grinning at me. Then I guess Daddy must have heard her because he finally saw her watching us, standing there finger-fucking herself in front of us, and he tried to push me off his cock, so I removed my mouth from him and said, ‘Tina, come over here and help me.’ I thought Daddy was going to have a stroke or something, but when my sister did it ... walked over next to me, staring right at Daddy’s dick, coated with my cunt juices and his cum all over it ... Tina kind of made a strangled gasp and crawled on the bed and started sucking Daddy’s cock, too.

“Oh my fucking God!” Daddy groaned, and I noticed his cock getting hard again while Tina sucked it.

“Doesn’t it feel good to know you’re going to have BOTH of us to suck you and fuck you, Daddy?” I asked, crawling up next to his face, kissing him while Tina sucked him. Then I said, in a low, sexy voice, “Don’t you want to put your big Daddy dick inside your YOUNGEST daughter, too, Daddy? Don’t you want to fuck TINA, too?” I’m 15 and she’s 14, but I’m almost16 and Tina just turned 14, so we’re almost two years apart, and where my tits are plenty big enough to wear a bra, Tina’s are still just bumps on her chest, making her LOOK much younger than 14. So when Tina had Daddy’s cock hard enough and I told her to mount him and slide her hairless little pussy right down over Daddy’s cock, she did it.

“Feel it, Daddy? Feel how tight Tina’s pussy is over your big cock? Isn’t it fun to have TWO daughters you can suck and fuck, Daddy?” I asked, as Tina bounced up and down on his dick. I thought he had to be busting her cherry by then, but I learned afterward that she had been watching us together a lot and masturbating as she watched and one time she’d used a carrot to fuck herself with as she watched us and she’d broken her cherry then, so when Daddy was fucking her she didn’t bleed or anything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.