I Just Wanted to Spice Thing Up a Little - Cover

I Just Wanted to Spice Thing Up a Little

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brent was a bit of a workaholic, and when he was forced to take his vacation time he was left to supervise his teen daughter and all her friends. Being around so many teens in tiny swimsuits he turned that passion towards his marriage with great benefits,but also with lessons he didn't see coming.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Romantic   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Incest   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Cream Pie   Safe Sex  

“I love you with all of my heart, but I’m not the only one who does.” I smiled at her wanting her to keep herself going if that meant she made love to me like this. “So what do you say? Would you mind Sissy trading places with me? Sliding into her not quite virgin pussy?” I looked at her in surprise. “Not quite?” She giggled while my erection slid in and out of her. “Well she has to do something while waiting for you to notice she’s a woman, and a hairbrush makes a good substitute on the lonely nights.” I relaxed a little. “Oh, so you’re glad that it would be your cock to be the first to really stretch her out?” I got a little harder though I didn’t want to. “Mmmmm, there you go. That’s a nice firm cock.” She looked down at me and smiled. “Well what do you think, would you take her hard or slow and soft?” I decided to along with this. “I would want to go slow and soft. That way we could both enjoy it to the fullest. If she wanted to speed things up though I wouldn’t stop her.”

Karin slid me into her fully. “Would you like filling her little belly with this hard cock?” I just nodded. “Well would you want to feel her with a condom or would you risk it and shoot your load into her belly?” Oh fuck I was getting harder if possible. “I would offer to put one on, but you know how much I love the feel of being bareback in you.” She nodded. “Why do you think I’m still on the pill after all these years? I love the feel of you in me like this.” Then she looked down at me. “But what if she wants to risk it? What if she might like the feel of her daddy shooting a baby in her little belly?” This time I just groaned. “Oh fuck, I think you just grew an inch.” Karin gasped.

She looked at me and smiled. “Close your eyes Brent, close them and imagine our daughter was right here.” I thought it a little messed up but at this point I really didn’t care. I closed my eyes and Karin sat up and began to rock her hips a little faster. “Oh Bret, I want you to know that I knew Sissy was there the whole time we were making love. She wanted to know what it was like, how her loving father looked when he made love, and when he came.” I slid my hands up her arms and began to stroke and pull at Karin’s nipples. “She wants you Bret, she wants to be here with you like this, just like I always wanted my daddy to fill me.” She sat back further and I couldn’t quite reach any longer. “Would you do it Brent? Would you make her dreams come true?” She was sliding on me, twisting her hips and driving me to distraction.

“I don’t know anymore. My head says no, but my heart and body are starting to scream yes.” I admitted. “I’m so proud of you Brent. I was never sure what you thought, but your body is telling me the truth.” She groaned and ground into me harder. Then there was a shift, like the one I experienced before. There was something different and I was about to open my eyes when I felt a pair of lips on mine. I held my eyes shut and kissed those lips just as gently and as softly as they were kissing me. When I felt a slight stroke of a tongue on my lips I opened my mouth and that little tickle went into a full bore search of my mouth. I knew it was Sissy, the fresh flavor of her mouth combines with the sweetness of it all told me my daughter was the one kissing me.

There was so much passion in that kiss. I could feel years of need boiling up and flowing away. I lifted my hand from Karin’s hips and slid my fingers through Sissy’s hair. I tugged on her hair and she pulled away from the kiss. I opened my eyes to look into two green pools of anxiety. “I love you so much Elizabeth.” Tears came to her eyes and she leaned back in for more kissing. Karin slowed down and then slid off of me. Then I felt Sissy moving around as she took her mother’s place on top of me. We kissed for a long time, breathing through our noses and just loving what we were doing. I sensed Karin was still there, standing next to the bed, and had a feeling she was loving this as much as Sissy and I were.

I moved my hands and felt the way Sissy’s hips had spread. Her skin felt was so soft it felt like rose petals but her bare nipples felt like two small coal burning into my chest. I was a little surprised when I felt Karin’s hand on my cock, but then I felt the tip of my cock brushing against an incredibly hot and moist slit. Sissy began to rock her hips trying, almost desperately, to slide me into her when she stopped and began to simply push backwards as her mother guided me in.

Her entrance was wet and open to me, but it soon narrowed. I felt her body was already tight, but the sensation of having me in her seemed to make the muscles constrict around my tip. I didn’t want to hurt my little girl so I eased my hips back a little and then pressed back with a little force. I kept doing this and slowly more of me fit into her. We kept this up while kissing each other. Her breath was coming fast and hard through her nose but when her pussy pressed against my pubes she rested her forehead on mine and panted. “Is it all in me now?” she asked and I nodded. I was glad we stopped there because there wasn’t any room left inside of her at this point. I could feel that she had already stretched in all directions to fit me in and her tiny little womb felt more like a ring pressed against my tip.

As her breath began to slow down I began to move in her. She was used to me and her body had begun to relax. I started with just an inch or so of movement which caused her to groan and then whimper. I gradually began to lengthen my strokes and by the time I was fully stroking in her she began to cry out in pleasure.

Then I was surprised by her again. Not only could she take me fully into her small body, she began to come over and over again. It started with small quakes through her body and then she began to tighten around me over and over. Sissy just laid on me, panting and whimpering while I took her in the most wonderful and intimate way. I felt myself getting close to my own orgasm when I felt Sissy’s hands grasping my arms. “Oh my little love I can’t hold back much longer.” She began to lift and drop her small ass, driving me in to her faster. “Cum, cum daddy, cum in me.” she whimpered as she moved her body to do what she wanted. I felt myself expanding and just before I came I remembered I didn’t want to get my daughter pregnant.

I pulled my butt lower, trying to pull out but I felt a hand cup my balls as Karin pushed down on Sissy’s hips. I felt the tip of my cock press into the tight ring of her cervix as my balls exploded into it. I felt my mind explode and heard my baby girl cry out with me. I could feel my balls contracting over and over again and it felt like Sissy’s pussy was actually sucking me in deeper. I laid there with my little girl curled up on my chest and tried to figure out what had happened. One moment I felt my balls release and then things just went warm and fuzzy. Now she was laying on me and I could see Karin sitting on the side of the bed smiling with tears pouring down her cheeks. I smiled at her and she leaned forwards and kissed me. “That was so beautiful Brent. I love you so very much.”

I felt my limp cock still being held inside of her and when I rocked my hips I slid out of her. Sissy whimpered at the loss but I just held onto her. Eventually lifted her head and kissed me again. “I love you daddy. I feel so right like this.” Then she slowly rolled to the side. Karin moved forwards and eased Sissy’s legs apart. “I just want to make sure you’re ok sweetie.” Then I heard my little lady whimper like before.

Karin sat back up and looked at me with a little shock. “Um, I know you came but I’m not seeing any.” I looked at her and shook my head. “You pushed her cervix over my tip. I don’t kthink any went anywhere else.” I saw her shrug and smile. “Well she should be safe right now, but we might want to think about this later.” I watched as my little lover put her hands over her little belly. “I felt it, I felt every squirt inside of me.” She stoked her tight little belly. “I liked the feeling, and want to feel it over and over again.” I looked at Karin and she smiled at me. “Looks like she’s like her mother.”

We all got up to get dressed when I heard a squeak from Sissy. I looked at her and she was just sitting there trying to look innocent. “What’s wrong?” She bit her lip and tried to smile it away. “Nothing just sitting here catching my breath.” I shook my head and looked at her. Her shoulders slumped. “Ok, my pussy is really sore and I can’t walk.” I grabbed a shirt and slid it over her and then lifted her up in my arms. She rested her head on my shoulder and I carried her into the living room. I laid her on the couch and my wife just looked at the two of us with a huge smile. “What?” I asked and she looked at me. “I just haven’t seen the two of you this close in years.” Then she turned and went into the kitchen. I knelt on the floor and took Sissy’s hand in mine. “Can I get you anything little love?”

I saw a tear in her eye now. “You haven’t called me that since I was little.” Then she threw her arms around me and hugged me so tight I was seeing spots. She let go and I looked at her. “I’m sorry little love. I guess I was doing the same thing as your grandpa did to your mom. Part of me saw you getting sexy and I was afraid I’d hurt you.” She stroked my shoulder. “You did. You left me alone.” Then her hand went to her little belly and stroked it. “But now we are back together. I’m sore but my heart feels so much better.” Then she looked over my shoulder and leaned closer. “Erin was right you are a great lover.” Then she looked at my stunned face. What the heck? I guess I began to panic but then Sissy leaned in and kissed me, and her tongue sliding against my lips threw me for another loop.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.