The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Ms. Branch, are you sure about this? As much as I would love to hug you just as Ms. Edna described, I would hate to offend you.”

“Yes, you better believe I’m sure, and call me Linda from now on, anytime we’re private and especially if we’re about to hug each other. I have to tell you Mr. Manelli, I have not been this close to a man in five years, but I’m like Eddy told me she was, as she looked up at you yesterday - I need this hug and I may need many many more, if you ever feel the need as much I do this instant...

“Hug me and pull me as close as our clothes will allow. Hug me and let me know what it’s like to feel a real man holding me, for the first time in my entire life.”

He turned to face her with his arms wide. She took two steps and literally slammed herself into him. Reaching up to put both arms around his chest, under his arms, she pulled her body so close, she could feel his left thigh pressing between her legs, so firm and muscular against her pussy.

Gino knows how to hug a woman and make her want him. With his arms around her waist, he pulled her up until she’s on her toes, then leaned his upper body even closer as she pressed her self against him from her knees to her breasts.

With her head turned, the side of her face pressed against his broad chest, she told him, “Hold me, Gino ... Hold me the same way you hold Eddy. I need this hug and I need many more, if you’ll let an old woman beg you for some time alone in private.”

“Linda, you’ll never have to beg this friend for a hug, or anything else. I have wished for this day, and now my close friend, Ms. Edna Nelson has given it to me. May I kiss you? I have always wanted to kiss your lips and feel your huge breasts pressing against my chest.”

“My ex husband only kissed me once. When we said, I DO, he kissed my cheek. He showered me with lavish gifts, and at one time, I thought I loved him, and I honestly thought he loved me. He only wanted a woman with a body like mine, so he could show me off to his associates at the corporate meetings. The man never slept with me even once during the two years we were living in the same house.”

“Ms. Linda ... please tell me that you don’t live with hate him for that.”

“No, and I never did hate him. I never asked for one dime when we divorced. He shocked the piss out of me when he deposited twenty-nine million in my bank account, and wished me happiness the day our divorce was final ... Then, the old cold-hearted bastard shocked the piss out of me again, when he died and left me all his millions, along with his real estate, and his stocks and bonds.”

“Tell me Linda, will you ever love again, or will you let that bad experience ruin the life of a beautiful woman who has so much to offer a man?”

“It’s been over a year and I’ve turned down at least a dozen of his ultra-rich associates who have asked me out. I want nothing to do with that crowd. When Eddy told me about meeting you and Ana yesterday, and spending some time with you, I wanted some of what she described. She even told me that I should meet you here at school first, and accept you as one of my closest friends.”

“May I ask what your plans are for the future? If I’m invading your privacy, please ignore that question and forgive me for asking.”

“Eddy and I have talked about this for months, even before you became Chief Custodian. Now that you are in charge of all the cleaning personnel, and now one of our school employees, Eddy and I were trying to think of a way to approach you and somehow convince you that you need to help two older women who desperately need your attention.”

Linda Branch is smiling as she looks from Gino to Eddy.

“Eddy? I see you smiling and I see Gino looking at you as if he needs your help.”

“Linda, first go ahead and tell Gino what your future plans are.”

Linda looked at him and smiled.

“Gino, before Eddy invited me here this morning, then informed me that you were joining us, she and I had made plans to have you join us, just like this, only at her home. We were going to be quite frank with you and ask you to fuck us until you make us pregnant.

“The only difference is, she met you last evening... and I have a feeling that she’s set me up with this meeting.”

He looked at Eddy to see her smiling again.

He told her, “Eddy, I still have our video from last night on my phone.”

“Show it to Linda, Hon. She needs to see this. I would love to have pulled that blindfold trick on her first, but this will be even better.

“Linda, prepare yourself for nearly twenty minutes of raw porn with yours truly, plus Ana Garcia - and Gino Manelli.”

Gino, please tell me she isn’t joking.

Eddy is waving a small white cable at him, smiling as she points to her laptop.

He slid his phone across the desk to her and turned to Linda.

“Now, while Eddy connects my phone, tell me what your immediate plans are Linda, and any plans you may have for your future.”

“I’m shivering as I look up at you and hope this is actually about to happen. If you show me a video of you and Eddy fucking, I will strip right here and let you fuck me naked on Eddy’s desk. Please, Gino - Please, Please tell me this is real. I have actually dreamed of you fucking me - and you giving me a baby.”

“Get ready for it, Linda. But you need to fuck me too. From what you told me earlier, you have never been with a man. Have you ever been with a woman?”

“No, but there have been a few women I wish I could have been with, had I only found the courage.”

“Do you use a fake cock?”

“No, but I have used my fingers on my... self, just to see how it feels.”

“Have you ever experienced an orgasm?”

“I’m not sure. I know at times, I feel really good and it only makes me want more.”

“Do you watch porn at home?”

“I do, and I get so excited, it does make me wish I had a man in my life. As for my future plans, I have no desire to be married, though I would love to have a lover who will treat me with respect and let me act out all of my wildest sexual fantasies with him.”

“And that man will give you the babies, and heirs you want?”

“Yes, and I am getting so excited talking about this, I could make a fool of myself and strip my clothes off right here in front of you.”

“The video is about to start. Take your clothes off and I will too. I want to sit in that chair, with you sitting on my legs. If you get excited, I want you to back up and put my cock inside your pussy. Just be sure this is what you want, because Eddy is going to video us, as you fuck me.

“Be aware also, I do not carry condoms, so if you’re not protected, you’re going to be pregnant as soon as I release my cum inside your pussy.”

OMIGOD! Look at Eddy riding your cock like you’re a bucking bull. Hurry Gino, I need you as much or more than Eddy needed that wild ride last night.”

“Please be careful Linda. Your pussy is just as small as Eddy’s pussy, and though we didn’t tear her pussy, you could hurt yourself the first time you fuck me, and not be able to fuck for a week or more next time.”

“Gino, does this mean you’re planning to fuck me like this again, I mean - would you, regularly even?”

“Until you and Eddy both tell me you don’t like fucking me. Even after you’re pregnant, we can fuck like this and still enjoy each other.”

“The next time you go to Eddy’s, please tell me so I can be there to ride your cock with your boots on and have my video made like that too.”

“Turn around and sit on my legs facing me, the video is winding down, and I want to kiss and suck your titties. You and Eddy both have some of the most amazing titties, and Eddy can tell you - Gino Manelli loves titties.”

“YES YES, FUCK ME GINO. I think I’m about to get my first orgasm ... ever.”

“Put your hands on my shoulders. Pull your self back and forth - ride my cock hard and fast. Remember, Eddy is videoing this and you can watch it again and again, anytime we’re not fucking.”

“OHHH GINO! OHHH FUCK! OHHH OHHH FUCK YES! Fuck me and let me have your cum. That’s what Eddy calls it and I want all of your cum you’ll let me have.”

“Kiss me Linda. Kiss me and keep fucking me hard and fast, as we get our come together. Come with me and we’ll meet and fuck again. Just call me and tell me where to meet you, or text me and tell me you’re on your way to my office for some more of my cock.”

“Can we meet at Eddy’s and still blindfold me as you and she, along with Ana Garcia throw me across her bed and ravish my body until I need oxygen?”

“You and Eddy plan the way each of you want to be fucked and we’ll make it happen, no matter how wild or kinky you want to be fucked. If you like young pussy as much as Eddy, I have plenty of young pussy at home that will make you think you have a classroom full of horny, naked young girls.”

“Please, tell me that I can show you my appreciation for what you have given me today, and what Eddy and I plan for our next orgy.”

“Linda - my love for my friends is not for sale - but you didn’t let me graduate high school as a dummy either. If you feel the need to rid yourself of some of the dirty money that old fool left you, Eddy has my banking info.

“Before I go, you need to talk to Eddy about my step-sisters, and my assistant, Ana Garcia. I have hired Ana’s cousin Ava, also and both of you will not only love having those two in bed with you, but you’ll be the envy of all your friends, when you’re seen out and about - with any of those sexy young Mexican Senoritas.”


Before he left, Eddy told him, “Gino, Linda and I want you to come over to my house one night next week, and bring Ana and her cousin Ava. I could even have two of my best friends from across town, there for a full night of fucking and frolicking, if you like.”

“Set it up and let Ana or me know for sure which night ... You’re going to love what that young woman is doing with all the apartment complexes. She’ll have her cousin Ava with her, that I was telling Linda about ... Plus I may bring a special guest, that you and Linda both will love.”

“You have a winner in Ana, Gino ... AND YES, bring us a surprise guest who loves sex. If you like, I can set you up with another young virgin winner before you leave. A beautiful young virgin who will follow you around like a little puppy, if you’ll allow her to fall in love with you.”

“Tell me that she works for you here in your office, and I’ll make sure she has everything she’s ever wanted.”

“You’ve already chatted her up, haven’t you, Hon?”

“Yes, I hope that’s alright with you. I do love young women who are eager to please a man, and I can tell you now - Jen wants to love Gino just as bad as Gino wants to love Jen.”

“I want you and her at my place one night soon, so I can have some fun with both of you. Maybe just you, Jen, Linda and me? I love giving Jen a little spending money out of my petty cash ... Gino, Baby - I wish you would let me give you enough cash to start you and Ana a petty cash stash, so you can reward your lady friends without using checks that can be used later to incriminate you or Ana.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.