The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Gino?”

“Carly, you’re naked and so is Sue. Both of you told me your daughters want to lose their virginity to me. Don’t you think you should try my cock on for size, before you let them come back in here and ask me to let them ride my naked cock?”

“I’m not on birth control, simply because I haven’t needed it. Though I want your cock inside my pussy so bad my pussy is dripping, I can’t afford to have a baby at this time, and miss work. Maybe one day, but not right now. If you have some condoms, please please fuck me. I hate to beg, but dammit I need you so damn bad, my pussy aches for you already. I have even daydreamed about you while working at the factory. I love one daydream so much, I think about it at night as I finger my pussy so I can sleep. It’s about you bending me over in the elevator and fucking me from the first floor to the roof, and back down.”

“Were you married when you got pregnant with Cara? From the way you talk, it made me wonder.”

“I have never been married and I swear, I have never even had sex with but one man, and he was my younger cousin who was going to Alaska to search for gold. I sat on his belly and fucked him. I never saw him again, but I have Cara and she’s my world. I just wish I could give her a better life ... I mean, you know - have more money to spend on nice clothes, like your sisters wear.”

“If you and I do fuck, with or without a condom, will you swear to me, you will be my woman? Before you answer, let me tempt you a little just to make you want me even more, and want what I have to offer...

“I like you a lot and I’m so glad we’re meeting like this today. I want to help you already because you tell me the truth about yourself, and still feel good about yourself and Cara. If I tell you that I have a really good job waiting just for you, starting Monday morning, making lots more money, and you’ll never have to work in a factory again, will you let me love you as one of my women, and never give your body, your heart, your sexy ass ... OR your pussy to any man or woman, other than me and my women?”

“Gino! Could you really do all of that? You’re about to make me cry, just thinking of all you just offered me.”

“I would never lie to you, just to get some pussy. I’ve lusted after you and your friend Sue, long before today. I never seriously thought about both of you being here naked with my family, talking about fucking and us loving each other like lovers instead of fuck getting a quick, and forgetting about it...

“Will you go with Ana tomorrow, so she can show you all about your new job starting Monday, making thousands more per year than you ever will at that factory?”

“Will I be allowed to love you, even though we live in different apartments?”

“You and I, along with my family, will all love each other. You’ll keep your apartment, rent free. That will be one of your perks above your annual salary. If you ever want to have a baby, I want to be his daddy. When you want to fuck for fun, just call me and bring a condom with you.”

Gino? REALLY?”

YES REALLY! Now you say yes, then call the man at the factory and tell him you have just quit. Ana will show you all about your new job tomorrow, when she takes Ava, and hopefully Sue.”

“YES! OH FUCK YES! I love you Gino. I would love to have your baby, but I want to wait until I learn my new job, and buy some new furniture. I don’t need to take off to have a baby - just yet anyway.”

“When you have my baby, I’ll pay all the expenses.”

He pulled a condom out of his jeans pocket and gave it to her.

“Put this on my cock, and ride me. I’m your new lover until you tell me different.”

With him sitting in a straight-back chair, she rolled the condom down over his cock, smiling up at him as she did. Standing in front of him, before she threw her leg across his, she looked around to see the six girls - with Flora and Sue smiling at her.

“Fuck him, Mom! I wish you were fucking his naked cock already, so we can have his baby,” Cara told her.

Gino is smiling when she looks up at his face.

Gino?”

“You’ll have to make that decision. I’ve already told you what you’ll have from this minute on, for as long as you live, or until you want to leave and seek a better life.”

“There’s nothing that will compare with what you just offered Cara, me, and our daughters.”

She looked down to see his cock fully erect, standing tall above his thighs. Leaning forward, she put her lips to his - as they kissed, she slowly rolled the condom back off his cock.

“My pussy, my body, my heart, and my life - I give to you, Gino Manelli. Take me and make me your woman, and I’ll be yours until I die.”

“I love your decision, and I love your sexy ass too. Fuck me, Carly. Fuck me and I hope we have a boy baby, but whichever - our baby will know I’m the daddy.”

“Cara, hold my cock for your mom so she can fuck us a baby in her belly, before she starts to work at her new job Monday.”

“May I kiss your cock before Mom fucks you?”

“Kiss my cock and I’ll take you to meet one of my very special rich friends, who will love you, and spoil you at the same time she schools you in how to be a high-class woman.”

“Gino, you’re so special. I hope you let me love you too one day, just like Mom and your other women.”

“As long as you and the other girls keep our love for one another private, we will all love each other and be like one big family.”

She had a grip on his stiff cock as she watched her Mom slowly take him inside her pussy.

Flora is kneeling beside her. “Spit on his cock, Cara. That makes his cock slick enough to slide inside her pussy without hurting her as he stretches her pussy.”

REALLY?”

“Yes, now spit on his cock and smear it all up and down his cock. You’ll see - both of them will love you for making their first fucking so much better.”

“How did you know that?”

“I was about your age when Gino and I fucked our first time. We couldn’t get his naked cock inside my pussy and he told me - spit on it. I spit on his cock three times, and this big bad cock slipped all the way inside my pussy. It felt so good inside my pussy, we couldn’t stop fucking for shit. Our first baby was born nine months later.”

Sue is kneeling beside her. “Sue, spit on Gino’s cock and Annette can spit on his cock when you fuck him.”

“Do I need to rub my spit up and down his cock?”

“Spit in your hands and grab his cock so you can make it slick from his balls to his cockhead. Cara will help you take his cock when it’s your turn.”

“OH DAMN, Gino! Your cock is really going deep inside me now. You need to stop moving your ass up and down, and let me fuck you until I get used to this damn thing... Okay Okay, now my pussy is really feeling good with your slick cock easing deeper inside me.”

“Mom, you only have the big part of his cock inside your pussy. You need to start fucking him faster and let him fuck you too. We want to see your pussy with all of his cock buried inside you. FUCK HIM MOM! All of us want to fuck Gino and I want you and Annette to help me fuck him when my turn comes.”

“Spit on my pussy while you’re that close. I want all of his cock, and I want him to come inside me. We’re going to have a baby.”

Just as she said that, Cara spit twice on her pussy where Gino’s cock has it spread apart.

“FUCK ME GINO! I feel your slick cock going really deep inside my pussy now, and already I’m about to get my come. YES YES YES, OH HELL YES. FUCK FUCK FUCK, I love getting my come with you getting your come too.

“Cara, do we have all of his cock inside my pussy now?”

“Yes, all the way to his balls, now fuck him again, and faster this time. Fuck us a baby in your belly. I hope we have a boy.”

“Carly, are you ready for my biggest one yet?”

“Let me have it. I had my doubts about getting your cock inside my pussy, but I love this big brute now. Fuck me Gino Manelli, come inside my pussy.”

“Kiss me Carly. I love my new employee, who is also my new best friend.”

Carli’s pussy was still trying to grip his cock when she pushed herself back until his cock flopped out, then she kissed him.

She turned to her best friend, Sue Bateman.

“Sue, you told me a month ago you would love to fuck that tall sexy, Gino Manelli. Come get you some of this big fat cock while it’s still slick with my pussy juices.”

“Gino?”

“Come to me, Sue. I want you just as much as you want me. Fuck me and I’ll make you the same deal I made Carly.”

“Gino, I heard what you told her. Can you really do that for both of us?”

“Yes, now kiss me and slide up close so I can kiss and suck your titties, just as you take my cock. If you want a condom, you better get it now because I’m reloaded, and ready for your sexy ass.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.