The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

The four girls are sitting on the side of the bed, with Gino sitting in a plush chair facing them.

He saw Ana turn to face him with a pleading look. Then he winked at her. She breathed a sigh of relief as he smiled before speaking to her cousin.

“Ava, tell us about yourself.”

“Mr. Manelli, I am eighteen and though I graduated near the top of my class, I have not been able to get a really good job that will pay me enough to live in a fine apartment like you, your daughters and my cousin Ana.

“I am more than capable of keeping books and records in an office, but each time I apply at the larger offices which pay more, the men who interview me want me to meet them later and show them how much I want and need the job.

“My older sister fucked her way into a really nice office job, only to lose her job to another young woman who fucked her way in to take over the same job.

“I want better than that.

“When Ana called and told me about you and the job opening you may have for me, she told me that you have many women and lots of girls my age who work for you and none of them have to fuck you to be hired.

“I have never let a boy touch my naked body and I’m proud to say, I am still a virgin. I would love to meet a nice business person who would appreciate me and let me prove to him I can do the job he has for me.”

“You’re a very beautiful young woman, Ava. I like the way you take pride in yourself and I really really like your looks. I want you to know already, that we have a job for you and we will even give you a choice of jobs, if you’ll accept our offer.

“Before you accept, I want you to know, I would never ask you to take your clothes off and I would never ask you to have sex with me. If you ask Ana and my two step-sisters about me, they will tell you that they love being naked and they love sex. They will also tell you that they ask me to fuck them, I never ask them for pussy.

“Now that we have that out of the way, I want to offer you a place to live free, right here with us. All of us here are hoping you will accept our offer. No one will ever hit on you for sex and you will always have the same privileges here as my step-sisters and Ana. You will choose which room you want to call your room, which bed you sleep in, and who you sleep with.

“We want you to have a chance to succeed. Come to work for us and you will never regret that decision.”

“Mr. Gino, does that mean I’m hired?”

“The job is yours, and Ana will take you with her tomorrow to show you what your new job is. I want to tell you now, you are much too smart and much too beautiful to spend your life with a mop or broom in your hands. Listen to your cousin and she will help you become a successful young business woman, one that even you, will fall in love with.

“Oh, and stop with that Mister shit. My name is Gino and now that you are one of us, I am your friend not your Boss. That beautiful young woman sitting next to you is your new Boss and you only have her to please.”

“May I give my new friend a hug? I am so happy I’m about to cry.”

“Come give me a hug Ava. You are on your way to being one of our assistant managers.”

“May I sit on your lap and hug you? My knees are shaking and I feel like I’m going to start crying.”

“Come to Gino, Ava. You are safe here with your new friends now. You always will be and you’ll have no more worries about harassment, or earning a living.”

As she sat across his legs, she leaned close to wrap her arms around him, pressing her face against his neck. Before she could move, Ana, Eilene and Teresa were sitting on both chair arms, leaning close to hug her and Gino together.

Eilene told him, “Gino, Mom has ordered pizza for supper. We didn’t know you and Ana would be here, but we told her to order two extra, because Annette and Cara are coming over. Mom said she will be up soon also.”

Ana told her cousin, “Come shower with me Ava. We’ll be ready to eat soon.”

Teresa told them, “Eilene and I just got out of the shower, but we want to shower with you and Ava.”

“Ava, are you ready for this?”

“I love my new friends and I feel like I could fly I am so happy. You’ll have to let me wear some of your clothes until I can bring mine over.”

“Leave your old clothes behind as you leave your old life behind. You can wear our clothes and you can wear our sexy undies too if you’re brave enough.”

Ava leaned over to kiss Gino’s cheek. Then each of them kissed his cheek before they rushed Ava into the bathroom.

Ana came back to tell him, “Come sit on the commode and watch us, PLEASE?”

“Are you sure about this? Let’s not rush her, though we know she will join us in bed soon enough.

“She just asked Teresa if you ever watch the three of us shower together. Teresa lied and told her, all the time.

“You can leave your boxers on, but get ready. As soon as Eilene and Teresa see you sitting there, they will want you to take them off and join us. You don’t have to fuck Ava just yet, but she needs to see you fuck me and your sisters too, if they ask you.”

“Ana, when we form our new corporation you are going to be our Vice President and CEO. I love the way you take charge and run things.”

“This is what you hired me for and I plan to make you proud you gave me this job.

“Tomorrow, Ava meets Eddy. I am so proud of you for telling her she is too pretty and too smart to have a broom and mop in her hands. She will make you a really good assistant too, even when I’m not around to help her fuck you.”

He’s smiling as she pulled him up by both hands then stripped his boxers down to let them fall on the floor.

“I thought we were leaving them on.”

“I changed my mind. You’re going to get fucked on the commode and you may even have four pussies stretched over your cock before you stumble out of there.”

“Show me how you and my sisters can make me stumble, and I’ll put ten more big ones in your bank account.”

“By the time we take our turns sitting on your cock, Ava will be so hot to fuck you she will also sit right down on your slick cock.”

“That will kick it up to fifteen big ones if you can make it happen.”

“Let’s get some pussy, Gino. I love my Boss and I love seeing you smile.”

“You make me smile, Babe.”

The shower curtains were pulled back and they’re using the hand-held shower head to wet each other. Eilene was the first to see Gino sitting on the commode naked.

She pointed to him, then pointed to Ava’s sexy brown ass, nodding at him until he nodded in agreement.

Ana told them, “Close your eyes girls. We’re going to wash each others hair, then we’re going to wash each other all over. Be careful and don’t get water everywhere and we’ll leave the shower curtain open just in case Gino wants to come in and watch his four naked women having fun.”

They were still laughing at her when Eilene asked, “Ava, are you going to be Gino’s woman too?”

“Would he let me? Will all of you let me? I have to confess, Gino Manelli is one hell of a man and I have seen some bad-ass men in the part of town where I’ve been living.”

Ana asked, “But would you give up that cherry to a man like Gino, a man who could have any of us in this shower, or any female in this whole damn apartment complex?”

“When I sat on his legs with my skirt nearly up to my pussy, I could have turned and let him fuck me right then. I was so damn hot, I was sweating and I’ve never felt that way before about a man. It was like I wanted him to fuck me, since he had refused to ask me for some pussy when we were talking. That man - IS A REAL MAN!”

Teresa asked her, “Did you get to feel his cock when you sat on his legs?”

“No, but I was so tempted, I had to make myself turn away from him. That was when all of you came over and he turned just a little ... Then, I did feel his hard cock against my leg, for just a second before you pulled me off his lap.”

Ana asked, “If you do fuck him, no matter when or where, will you let us watch?”

“OH FUCK ANA! I almost got a come when you said that. Hell Yes I will. I would love to have my new friends and my best Cuz watching Gino’s cock stretch my pussy and rid me of my cherry.”

Eilene told her, “I bet you would piss on yourself, if Gino heard you talking crazy shit like this about him fucking you the first time.”

“I bet you are so wrong too. I would sit on his cock and beg him to fuck me and let me be his best friend, like all of you.”

They were rinsing the soap and shampoo off, still talking about sex when Ana put a towel on the floor for them to step out on.

“Be careful on this wet floor. Back up and sit on the commode and I’ll dry your hair before I brush it out for you.”

Teresa told her, “Be careful Ava. Gino’s cock is standing tall and hard as a broom handle, right behind you.”

She was laughing when she said, “Then hold that big fat broom handle up so I can sit on it. I need me some Gino and I need his cock in my pussy now ... OMIGOD! OH FUCK YESssss...

Gino, hold my titties as I try to take your cock inside my pussy.

“Spread your legs wide and move your hand, Ava. I’ll aim his cock inside your pussy. When you start fucking him, we want you to turn around so he can kiss your titties, and kiss you.”

“OH FUCK ANA! I cannot believe you kissed my pussy! Fuck yes, give me that cock!

“Gino?”

“Yes, Babe?”

“I hope you still like me, and you’ll still let me to work for you. I love your cock now that we have it inside me. Do you mind that they tricked me into getting fucked?”

“Would you mind if all three of them get all over your naked ass when we get in bed?”

“Will you let me help you fuck each of them?”

“Will you still want to live with us and work for us, if we do crazy sex together like this all the time?”

“YES YES YES! I want to turn around and kiss you. May I?”

“I suppose you know. If you kiss me with my cock inside your pussy - that makes you my woman, the same as the rest of my women.”

“Then, I want to kiss you until you make me come with your cock deep inside my pussy. I am so happy right now and I have never in my life felt this way ... OH FUCK YES! Suck my titty, fuck my pussy.

KISS ME Gino! I’m getting my come and I love Gino Manelli’s huge cock.”

She looked up to see another naked young woman smiling at her.

Teresa told her, “Hey Mom. Come in and meet Gino’s two new employees, and our new friends. They’re going to live with us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.