The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

Ana passed his phone to him as he drove.

“Take a quick look at this, Gino.”

“You make me proud, the way you caught onto those Wi-Fi cameras. This is a fantastic video of Eddy riding my cock. You need to send this to your phone so you can show it to Eddy when you see her again. She’s going to love seeing her sexy ass as she rides my cock, with my boots on.”

“Do you really think she will give me the kind of money she’s talking about? I’ve never had more than one paycheck in the bank at one time. I would be scared shitless to think about hundreds of thousands deposited, in a piggy-bank account like mine.”

“Since we have nearly an hour, I’m going to swing by the branch bank I use, so we can open a new checking account in your name.”

But I don’t have any money.”

“I do! I’ll transfer enough over to your new account, to last until Eddy sets you up with some of her millionaire lady friends who love paying beautiful young girls for sex.”


“Gino, I could crawl over on top of you and fuck you as you drive. You shocked the piss out of me when you told that lady to take twenty-five thousand from your savings account, and deposit it in my new account. I saw her look up and smile at you, then smile at me.”

“I told you I would take care of you, if you’ll be my Assistant Custodian and watch my back to make sure no one stabs me or fucks with us. From what Eddy told us, she will have those rich ladies depositing hundreds and hundreds of thousands in your account soon.

...”Ana, no offense to your sisters - but for now I hope you will keep all of this hush-hush and tell no one. Maybe later when Eddy, and yes even I can trust them, we will include them in a few of those meetings, that Eddy plans to set you and me up with.”

“May I ask you another personal question about you and Eddy?”

“Sure Baby. You were there with us, and you heard everything she and I talked about. Tell me what’s on your mind. We’ll be meeting your cousin Ava later and we need to have everything out in the open between us...

“No matter what, no matter who, we do not need to let anyone come between us. Not my step-sisters or your older sisters.”

“I’m with you all the way. Um ... what I wanted to know is, I heard Eddy tell you that she’s going to deed eight of her apartment complexes to you. When we signed the lease on our apartment last week, the old man told us there were forty-four apartments just in that one complex.”

“That’s right. The way I figure, if there are forty-four apartments in each of them, we’ll be taking in close to five hundred and thirty thousand a month. That comes to approximately six hundred and thirty-five million per year ... according to the monthly rent on each of them...

“Tell me what you think about this idea. There are four empty blocks about three streets over that have been for sale more than a year. I’m sure the city will help us secure a good deal on most of that property, if we agree to build three hundred and fifty more apartments there and sign an agreement to let the State and Federal Government assist the tenants on their lease, on half of those apartments we build...

“Now tell me what you have in mind. I want to include you in all my dealings. I trust you and I love you too.”

“I was just thinking. What do you think about hiring my two sisters to manage one of your apartment complexes each? Before you say anything, let me tell you why...

“I would rather have them working for you like this, than have them accidentally seeing us do something nasty at school, or even with Eddy, Miss Branch or any of our other friends...

“Then have my sisters trying to make you pay - to keep quiet.”

“You’re a really, really smart young business woman, Ana. For you to realize the chance of that happening, even with your sisters, makes me love you that much more and makes me want to give you more authority as our business grows, especially now since we are in the apartment leasing business.”

“Gino, we just met this morning and already I’m your Assistant Custodian. Thanks to you, I’ve met Eddy and she told me she loves me and wants to help me. Besides that, you deposited twenty-five thousand dollars in a new bank account for me. That’s enough payment for anything you and I may do now or later. Just so you will know where I stand, I will love you forever and I will kill for you - if I need to.”

“I love you just as much, but let’s just hope it never comes to that.

“For the time being, not only are you my Assistant Custodian at the school, making thousands of dollars a year, you are going be Vice President of my Parent Company. For your first act as my second in command, I want you to hire your sisters as soon as you fire that old man who treated you so rudely when you leased your apartment. Come to think it, it would be best if you give him twenty thousand so he will agree to sign a resignation form that’s legal and binding...

“I want you to check with the accounting firm who handles all of Eddy’s books and tell them we will keep using them, if they will give us the same service they were giving Ms. Edna Nelson.

“Now, for the good part. I want you to wear very dressy business suits - pants and dresses - and high heels. I want your hair long - never - to be cut short again. I want you to keep taking those pills, until you and I both decide we want to start having kids. If you will give me five years like this, without fussing, cussing or raising hell - and agree to fuck me and my women - anywhere, anytime - I will ask you to be my wife forever.

“Oh and tomorrow, we will go pick out your new sports car.”

“Gino! You are getting fucked as soon as we can get naked. No matter who sees us, no matter where we are...

“Do you honestly love me and trust me that much, with full access to all your money?”

“I wanted your sexy body the first time I laid eyes on you. Now, I want to be with you until we leave this world. Do this my way, and we will never look back.”

“You’re not only the Boss of my pussy and my ass, you are the Boss of my heart. I love you Gino Manelli. I will kill for you and I will fuck you anywhere you tell me to bend over. Try me, Baby! You’re my man, and the only thing I am dedicated to - is pleasing my man.”

“Then we both agree that together we’re a team. Together we can rake in tons of money legally, and try to help anyone who is willing to help themselves...

“That brings up another question we need to talk about before we get home.”

“I like the part about, us getting home. Now, tell me what we need to discuss about my step-mom and step-sisters...

“You are such a smart man, you knew exactly what I was thinking, and yet you’re happy just being the Custodian at school. With your smarts, you have us in a position to make millions on top of millions and love each other as we do it. You could be the mayor of this city or the governor of this state or even the head of the Mafia. You are that damn smart...

“Now, about my step-mom and step-sisters. How much do we need to discuss with them about you owning those apartments and how much should they know about what’s going on at school?”

“You’re going to love Flora - and no matter what - you and I will take care of her as long as we’re alive. She is going to love you like a sister or maybe even her daughter. Don’t be surprised if she comes to bed with you and me, even if she wants some of your pussy or a ride on my cock. You will see how sincere she is, no matter what happens.

“Eilene and Teresa will love you simply because you are so fucking sexy and beautiful. They will ask you a hundred questions each, but they will never turn their backs on you as long as you live with us...

“Just be prepared to see both of them naked, and Flora too at times. Answer their questions, ask them questions too, and help them learn to be as smart as you are, about this wicked world, not just this apartment - which is their only world at this time...

“They have never fucked anyone but me and they do love pussy almost as much as you, Eddy, and me. They have young friends they want us to meet and talk into fucking with us. We’ll check that pussy out as soon as we can, because those girls and their mom’s are some smokin hot-asses that we need to snag into our family - or later - let Eddy and her crowd groom them for their fun and games. They are that fuckin hot. I mean - as hot as my new Assistant Custodian...

“One more thing, and we will have to deal with this sooner than I’m ready for. My Dad is dying and there’s nothing that can be done to save him. He is bedridden and when his time comes, he wants to be cremated with no funeral services. I have told him that I will see to it just the way he wants it.

“Now comes the part I have kept from you, because it’s not pretty. I hope you will still love me and stick with me when I tell you.

“Flora married my dad when she was sixteen. I was sixteen too at the time. Her parents died when she was fourteen and she lived with Dad and me for two years before she fucked him and told him she was pregnant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.