The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Look, she’s taking her clothes off as she waves for you to park next to her car.”

“WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT ASS!”

“OH FUCK, Gino! Look at those titties. They are real and look how proud and erect they stand.”

Standing naked inside her garage, Eddy reached out to Ana and Gino as they stripped in front of her.

“Ana, you are even more sexy than I realized. You are a young Mexican treasure and I hope we can be friends forever.

“Gino, you’re down to your jeans and I see you smiling. Please, do not tease me and I will make sure you never want for anything, the rest of your life. Show me your cock. I know you have a huge cock because your jeans are about to burst - a foot below your crotch...

“OH DEAR ME! You and I will be friends forever, if you and Ana will let me this be close to you. Hurry inside and let me have that big beautiful cock inside my pussy. I have not had a man in twenty years, and I need you.”

Gino reached for her, dropping his clothes as he picked her up with his hands under her arms. As she laughed and kicked, he lowered her butt on the front fender of her new, cream colored Cadillac, and pushed her legs apart.

“Eddy, are you sure you want to give your pussy to me?”

“YES! Just fuck me Damn it!”

“Not yet ... Listen to me, sweet lady - if you give your pussy to me now, your pussy will belong to me, and me only. Tell me the truth, because I want to meet your pussy up close and personal before we put my cock inside you.”

“Gino, I’ve never experienced any sort of oral sex, and I’m not sure I want you to do this.”

“Put your legs over my shoulders and let me kiss your magnificent titties before I work my way down to your pussy.”

“Do you have any protection? I have never taken birth control pills in my life and here I am just turned forty years old and about to get fucked by the biggest stud cock in the entire fuckin state of Texas.”

“I’ve never bought condoms either. If you’d rather not, we can wait until we can get some.”

“NO - DAMN IT! FUCK ME! I need your cock and if you make me pregnant, our baby will grow up to be the most spoiled little rich brat you’ll ever see.”

“If you let me be his or her daddy, he or she may be spoiled, but they will have manners and know how to show respect.”

“FUCK ME! I hope we have twins. A boy and a girl and I want them to know from day one, Gino Manelli is their daddy.

“OH DAMN, Gino! You’re making me come all over my car fender just by sucking my titties!”

“Tell me you love it.”

“YES! FUCK YES! No one has ever touched my titties. My husband was turned off by my huge titties and I’m so happy to meet a man who loves women and even loves sucking my titties.

“OMIGOD! ANA, I can’t believe you’re sucking my titties too.”

“I love your big titties. I hope you’ll suck my titties when Gino fucks me.”

“I have never so much as touched another woman’s titties, but I’ll suck your titties, Baby.”

“Her pussy too?”

“Gino? Surely not. You won’t make me do that, will you?”

“No, but I’m not making Ana suck your titties either. She loves sex, she loves titties, and she loves pussy too.”

“Well, I do love her sexy body and I do want to touch her brown titties ... OH DAMN - GINO! You put your fat fuckin cockhead inside my pussy and I wasn’t ready for you.”

“Tell me you don’t want it, and I’ll take it out.”

“NO WAY MISTER! I want more. Fuck me Gino. I need your baby and I need you to be our baby’s daddy. Fuck me deep, very deep Gino. OH HELL YES. I LOVE YOUR BIG FAT COCK PROBING MY PUSSY.

“OMIGOD OMIGOD - OMIGODDDDD! You just made me come for the first time ever in my entire fuckin life with a cock inside my pussy.

“Suck my titties and fuck me hard and fast this time. I need you and I need your sperm inside my pussy. YES! That’s what I’m talking about. Suck my tender little nipples again and make me your woman, Gino. Give me our first baby and I’ll make sure our baby knows his daddy.

“OH MY GODDDDDD! Fuck my pussy and make me come again, just like that. I love you and I love your cock! YES YES. Here I come again and this one hurts my pussy it feels so damn good inside me.

“I LOVE YOU Gino Manelli! I love you for making me a woman after all these years.”

“I can go again, if you want more.”

“Can you fuck Ana, then come back and fuck me again?”

“We can do that. But next time, I want you to sit on my cock and fuck me as you ride me.”

“OH FUCK YES! I JUST GOT ANOTHER COME...

“Gino, can we move to my bedroom now? I would love to have you lying back on my bed as you let me sit on your cock and take you as deep as you were just now ... Where did Ana go?”

She had to run pee. Let’s go meet her in your bedroom so you can help her fuck me next.”

“I know you’re going to think I’m crazy as hell, but I would love to have a video of us fucking, so I can watch it over and over again, until we can meet like this next time.”

“Would you really?”

“Hell Yes, I would.”

Looking up at the ceiling of her garage, he asked, “Are those CCTV cameras I see up in each corner of your garage?”

“Yes. I have the monitor in my bedroom, but I have no idea how to capture the pics, or retrieve the videos. Do you know anything about them?”

“I have fooled around with a few of them in the past. If you like, we’ll try to retrieve the videos from all four of these.”

“Gino, help me stand and walk. My legs are trembling I’m still so damn excited about you fucking me on top of my car...

“Tell me Gino, would it offend you if I offered to pay you for retrieving those videos for me?”

“I wouldn’t be offended, but I’ll gladly do it for free.”

“I know how much you make at the school. Though I cannot give you the amount of money you’re worth, I can give you a raise. Also, If you’ll allow me, I can make you a very, very, very - VERY - fuckin-rich-young-man.”

“Legally?”

“Yes, legally. Just say yes - and let me do the rest. I may want to make one or two requests of you later, if you’ll agree to let me honor you in such a way.”

“Make it happen legally - and I’ll be your paid lover as long as you want me. Now, tell me about your requests.”

“I want to invite Linda Branch over one night, blindfold her and both of us make love to her, then fuck her without contraception. She’ll never know it was you who made her pregnant.”

“I’ll agree to that - except - I want her to see both of us, as I slip my cock into her pussy, and fuck her.”

“Are you sure? Fuck Man - I was hoping you would say that...

“I know you’re going to be a millionaire now...

“Listen to me Gino, I know the owner of the apartment complex where you live, personally, and she just now informed me that she wants to deed that entire property to you, free and clear.”

“Eddy, you know how to humble a young man like me. I know you’re the one who made sure I was Head Custodian when my dad retired. Now, you’re going to have my baby and you want me to own the apartment building where I live? I don’t know what else to say but, Thank You My Sweet Eddy.

“Gino, I’m not out to humble a young friend of mine. I’m out to reward the best male friend I’ve ever had in my entire fuckin life, who is a friend to everyone. Tell me this, and we’ll go find Ava and fuck her sweet little pussy.”

“After you eat her?”

“If you ask me to eat her pussy in front of her, I’ll even lick her ass and suck her pussy too.”

“On video?”

“OH FUCK YES, BABY!”

“What was it you wanted me to tell you?”

“Do you have any idea who owns those three apartment complexes on the next block east of yours, and the four apartment complexes on either side of the street from those four?”

“No, but you’re not going to buy them in my name, and that’s that!”

“Okay then! Damn - Gino! You sure can get riled up when your lover wants to take care of you, since we’ll never marry. So ... just to show you how much I love my new best friend, I’ll just deed all eight of those damn apartment complexes on all three fuckin blocks to you, free and clear. On one condition.”

“Eddy ... please...”

Gino, there is one condition.

“And that is?”

“You continue to be our custodian.”

“Is that all?”

“Well no, but you’ll still get all the free pussy you can stand on the side, which you will anyway. Do we have a deal?”

“Let’s go make some really nasty videos of you eating Ava’s pussy with you sitting on my cock, riding me like a cowgirl.”

“Will you let me wear your boots?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.