The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

Ana told her, “I have a cousin who is a few months older than me, that graduated when I did. She told her boyfriend that he could have her cherry on her eighteenth birthday, if he would let her sit on his cock in the bleachers at the football game. Guess what? She’s still a virgin and that creep is nothing but a long-gone, wimpy-ass.”

Carol asked her, “When did that happen? I know man who would take her cherry and wave a Jolly Roger Flag overhead at the same time.”

“I know that man too and I’m going to show him a pic of her on my phone. I know my cousin would love our man, but that could possibly add too many women.”

Nan told her, “If she’s as cute and sexy as you, we may want some of her sexy brown ass ourselves.”

“Here, you look at her pics as Gino, Carol and I try to get his cock inside your pussy all the way, without hurting you.”

“OMIGOD! Gino, look at this doll and tell all of us that we can share her with you!”

“Ana, are you sure this beautiful young lady would fall for our trap?” Gino asked, looking at the scantily clad beauty.

“Ava is just like I was until today. We were afraid to let any of the boys we knew, even touch our bodies. All they do is brag and tell their friends who they fucked last night. A girl’s reputation means nothing to them and they brag all the time about getting pussy, like it’s a competition. I wish you would call and invite her over to see you later. Oh, and she loves cleaning house naked.”

Before he could answer, Carol told him, “Gino, please tell us you’ll let her come meet you. You know better than us, that someone as cute and sweet as this girl, will sooner or later fall victim to some scabby-ass clown with a scrawny dick and never know what true happiness is.”

“Ana, take my phone and call your cousin Ava. Tell her to meet us at 6:00 today so we can talk her into coming to live with us.

“Thank you Gino. Did I tell you that I love you?

“Yes and I love those words. Remember this, Ladies. Gino Manelli loves his women and I love the way my women love me.

“Carol, you and Nan need to get started on the principal and maybe the superintendent too, so you can get permission to move into our apartment building. Just remember, it may be best if you don’t mention my name to those two stiff-neck older women.”

“Have you ever met Superintendent Nelson away from school? She’s not only a different person altogether, she even dresses like a happy, sexy woman too.”

“Really? Maybe I need to meet her away from school. The day she and Ms. Branch called me into her office to tell me I was being promoted, both of them were all business, but I could see them looking me over as if they may be interested.”

“Ms. Linda Branch is only thirty-nine. She’s a widow and she’s fun to talk to, away from school that is ... Nan and I met Mrs. Nelson once at the mall and she invited us to have a snack with her. By the time we were through, we were laughing like old friends.”

“Yeah Gino, she kept looking at Carol and me, and I noticed she was looking at our titties where our V-neck sweaters were showing lots of cleavage. I excused myself to use the restroom. I removed my bra and put it in my purse just to see if she’d noticed. As soon as I sat down, Carol tapped my knee and pointed to my purse. She knew my titties were naked under my sweater and it made me feel so fucking sexy, I wanted Mrs. Nelson to notice me too.”

“Did she? How old is she? She looks really young, especially for a superintendent. Though she does dress like an older woman.”

“I could tell she noticed Nan’s titties wobbling the way she shook her body as she sat down. Mrs. Nelson never took her eyes off Nan.”

Nan told him, “She told us she’s forty, and she’s been a widow for almost twenty years, but she never told us who she was married to.”

Carol added, “Yeah, and you should have seen her titties when she pushed back from the table with her blouse making them stand out. She has to be at least forty in the bust, and I could tell her bra is heavy duty with the band in back at least four inches wide. I wondered at the time if her titties are really so perfectly shaped as huge and round as they are, yet come to points like hers do.”

Nan told her, “I remember thinking the same thing as I watched her huge titties strain against her button-up blouse. I wanted to hug her naked body with my face between those two naked mountains.”

“Do each of them live alone?”

Carol asked, “Would you really be interested in either of those mature women, or even both?”

“I love women who love themselves and show it in the way they dress and conduct themselves. I can just imagine both those mature ladies losing their inhibitions at home, dressing more casual, and having fun. Maybe even stripping off naked - to have fun - with all of us.”

Ana is sitting across his legs with Carol and Nan sitting hip to hip, on either side of him.

“If we can get them to meet us somewhere private, will you meet with us? You have such a commanding presence and you could make those administrators gladly lose their clothes, even faster than we did for you today,” Nan told him.

“Each of them gave me a card the day I was in Ms. Nelson’s office, after they told me I was the new Head Custodian. I may concoct a story and try to get them to meet me away from school.”

Ana suggested, “Have them meet you in your office after hours.”

“I may do that. First, I’ll try get them to meet me one at a time, then both later.”

The shower in this back room is a walk-in, and the four of them showered together before leaving. Each of the two teachers ate Ana’s pussy as she bent forward. Gino fucked each of his three new lovers one more time as they leaned against the wall with their legs spread wide.

As soon as Nan and Carol left, he told Ana, “Put your shirt on without a bra, and your miniskirt with no panties. We’re going shopping.”

At the mall, he let her pick the shop.

Though she has never been inside this shop, she’s stood in the mall many times looking through the windows at the scanty little panties and bras on all the manikins.

By the time they left the shop, they were both carrying shopping bags loaded with sexy undies.

He had parked his truck near the main entrance, and as they were walking toward the double-door exit to leave, he looked out through the glass to see Mrs. Edna Nelson, Superintendent of Rivadale Consolidated Schools. She’s dressed in black pants with a form-fitting white, button-up blouse that shows off her massive breasts to the fullest.

“Hurry Ana - run back around inside the mall and give me a slow, one hundred count before you come prancing back with all your shopping bags, like you’re the sexiest girl on the block. I’m going to try and set up a meeting with Ms. Nelson.”

“Put your best stuff on her ass, Gino. You’ll have that woman in her bedroom with me sucking her huge titties, if you lay your best stuff on her.”

Gino had almost passed her when he looked down to see her smiling up at him.

Ms. Nelson! I apologize for not recognizing you sooner. I was rushing out to my pickup to get my debit card. I had planned to grab a snack, before realizing I left my card in the jacket I wore earlier.”

“Mr. Manelli! You look so much different in that white t-shirt and jeans. I didn’t recognize you until I was right beside you. Do you wear those boots all the time? I don’t remember you wearing boots at school.”

“No Ma’am. I’m six foot four and when I wear these boots I’m six foot six.”

She never took her eyes off his biceps and his flat belly until she glanced down to see the swell of his crotch.

“If you don’t have plans, I’d like to wait for you and maybe join you in a snack also.”

“I would love to spend some time with you away from school. I’ll be right back.”

She saw him looking down at her breasts, then he looked into her eyes, smiling - before turning to leave.

She stood proud erect and smiling as she saw him rushing back toward the entrance.

Without hesitation, Gino took her left elbow in his right hand and walked with her into the mall. No man has ever taken her arm and walked beside her, as if she belongs to him. To Edna Nelson, this was even more exhilarating than if he had taken her hand, almost as if he had taken over complete control of her...

Ana came rushing around the corner so fast, Gino had to turn loose of Mrs. Nelson’s arm and catch her.

“OH I’M SO SORRY, Mr. Manelli. I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going...”

OH - MRS. NELSON! I hardly recognized you. You should dress like this more often ... I’m so sorry, I may have said that wrong, but you look so absolutely beautiful, I had to compliment you. Since I’m no longer a student and we’re not in school, I must tell you - I have always thought you were the most beautiful administrator in the State of Texas.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.