The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

“OH WOW! Both of you have really pretty titties and you shave your pussy too. You sure do have a nice, all over tan.”

Carol told her, “Ana, please come in here with us. Leave the cleaning until later. This place is spotless anyway and we would love to get to know you better.”

“YES! I was hoping I’d get to be close to both of you.”

“Then get on this bed between us. We want to know all about your new Boss Man, Gino Manelli.”

“I hope neither of you ever repeat this, but I’m still a virgin, and as soon as I met him, I would have let him take my cherry in a heartbeat. I mean, he is the most handsome and most courteous man I have ever met. I would tell you more, but I would hate to embarrass you.”

“But you said you and your sisters enjoy being together. Would you really let him, you know ... put his dick in your pussy?”

“I have never had a man’s cock in my pussy, or anything else for that matter. My sisters and I do love pussy, but after meeting Gino, I knew right then, if that man asks me for some pussy, I’m going to fuck him until he makes me stop.”

Carol told her, “Neither of us have ever been with a man either. We’ve been friends since childhood and we’re so thrilled that we now get to teach at the same school ... Uh, what you said about Gino, made us look at each other. We have talked about doing something like that too, but we have never known a man who appealed to us - until we saw Gino that is.”

“If I didn’t work for him now, I would have already asked him to fuck me and take my cherry. I saw his pants swelling and I want both of you to know, that man has a huge cock stuffed down inside his pants leg.”

HUGE?

Are you sure?”

“I’m real sure. I saw him taking a light fixture down and his cock was swelled - way, way down his left leg like you would not fuckin believe, as he stood on a chair and reached overhead. I know he saw me staring at his cock, but I couldn’t help it. Then I looked up to see him smile and I smiled at him. He could have fucked me right there. This man is a fuckin, BIG MAN, I’m telling you.”

Nan asked, “Have you ever been with girls other than your sisters?”

“No, but you and Carol make me wish I knew more about sex, and all the other stuff like that. Have either of you ever been with another girl?”

“No, but I’m like you. I would love to love you all over, if you would let me, and keep our secret between us,” Nan told her

“All over?”

“We love our titties, our asses and our pussies. Do you love feeling, kissing, and running your hands all over a woman?”

“I have with my sisters and I would love to have both of you all over me at the same time. But I would be afraid that Gino may call to check on me as soon as we get started.”

“What if he didn’t call - and just walked in?”

“I don’t know about you two, but I would beg that man to fuck me and take my cherry, with both of you watching me get fucked my first time.”

“If you let him fuck you, I’ll let him fuck me too,” Carol said.

Nan told them, “I will too. You two have me so excited, I’m ready to call him and ask him to come fuck all three of us, if only I had his number.”

“I have his number in my cellphone. You could call him on my phone, and he’ll think it’s me.”

Nan looked at Carol...

“Are you sure about this? I know we’ve talked many times about getting the same man to fuck us, but are you sure ... now that Ana is here with us and she wants to get fucked too? I mean, this may be our only chance to meet Gino in private - and honestly, I need a man to fuck me right now like never before. I love you and I’ll always love you, but Ana has me so damn ready to give up my pussy to a man, I’m about ready to run naked to Gino’s office and beg him to fuck me.”

“Call him and we’ll draw straws. My pussy is also on fire, for that man to come in here and fuck me ... You’re right. We may never again have another chance to be fucked by a man like Gino Manelli. Just look how Ana has fallen for him in less than a day.”

Nan took Ana’s phone and looked at the screen to see his number.

“Here goes.”

’Hey Ana. How’s it going?’

“Gino, this is Nancy Akers, and I’m down here in the teacher’s lounge with Carol Cook and your new cleaning girl, Ana Garcia. We need you to come help the three of us, with three very serious problems.”

’Is this an emergency? I’ll be right there. Do I need to call for medical help?’

“No, nothing like that. We need YOU - GINO, and please do not refuse our plea for help.”

’Ladies, I’ll be right there’

“The door will be unlocked, please lock it and turn the deadbolt when you enter ... We have plans to stay here a few hours, and we hope you’ll stay with as long as you can.”

Gino has seen and heard their entire conversation, and now, he’s running down the hallway.

By the time he’s inside, with the door locked and secured, he’s down to his pants with boots and shirt in his hand.

He stepped into the back room and reached behind his back to set the deadbolt on this door. Gino learned long ago in his trysts with women, never turn your back on an unlocked door, when fucking a new woman ... or a married woman.

“Ladies, I hope this is exactly what it looks like.”

Ana smiled and asked, “Gino, can you handle all three of us?”

“If each of you can go at least two, or possibly three times, I’ll stop there until we can meet like this again.”

“Put me down for two, just space them out please.”

“Me too, Gino.”

“Me too, Gino.”

“Who goes first?”

Carol told him, “Ana - she’s the one who told us about her meeting with you and how you’re such a big handsome man with a huge cock.”

“Ana, I would love to eat your pussy before we fuck, but that’s up to you. I’ve never forced a women to let me fuck her or suck her.”

“I want all you have to offer, Gino. I would have fucked you as soon as you smiled at me earlier, if you had only asked me.”

“I felt the same way.

“As for these beautiful young teachers, I have secretly wished I could somehow meet both of you away from school, without getting fired or causing either of you trouble. Now, since I’m here, I would love for all four of us to be involved in this at the same time, as we start something I hope lasts for years”

Carol smiled and asked, “Does that mean we get to kiss and lick your body too, as we join in and make ourselves useful, no matter who has your cock?”

“Please do, because I plan to eat both your pussies, just like I’m going to eat Ana’s pussy now. If you want a second go at this later, you’ll have to wash your pussy inside and out.”

“Gino, I want to pull your pants off, if you’ll sit on the bed. I’d love to take your underwear down too, if you’ll allow me.”

As soon as he sat on the side of the bed, Ana and Carol started running their hands all over his broad back and shoulders.

Ana told him, “FUCK MAN! You have hair all over your belly, legs, and chest too. This shit turns me on, and I hope I don’t hurt myself when you put your cock inside me.”

Carol told her, “His hairy body turns me on too. I could lick this man from his toenails to his eyebrows and still want more.”

He stood and turned to the women on the bed. “Have either of you three ever been with a man? I mean, in any way, at any time?”

Nan told him, “We were just talking about that a few minutes ago. None of us have ever been with a man. Not even on a date. Carol and I have used our fingers as we enjoy giving each others mutual pleasures. Ana told us that she has never even put a finger in her pussy.”

“Tell me about you and Nan taking your pleasures mutually. I know both of you are very educated young teachers, and you have to watch every word you say and every move you make. If we’re going to enjoy our time today, and hopefully make it good enough for each other to want more and more, we need to stop being so cautious when we’re together behind locked doors. Do this for me, and we can make this so much more fun. I’m not an expert with women, though I have been with many. From what I’ve learned, most women talk the way I talk when we strip and get ready to fuck like there’s no tomorrow...

“Do I hear any arguments?”

“NONE Gino!” Carol spoke for them.

Nan told him, “Just so you’ll know how I feel personally, I love talking nasty when Carol and I are naked together. This is the only place we’re brave enough to strip and try our best to drive each other crazy with our tongues and fingers. She and I love talking nasty, and the more excited we get, the more we talk about fucking and sucking each others pussy...

“I see you smiling as you look at us. We want all you have to offer, Gino Manelli. Give the three of us what you give your other women and we’ll guarantee you a fucking, pussy feast you’ll remember forever.

“Oh, one more thing. If there is a way possible, could you find us a better place than this, where we can all stay naked for at least a day and night, and still fuck like heathens?”

“I have that place in mind and I have already invited Ana to come stay with me, my step-mom and my two step-sisters. If you can convince the principal and superintendent that you need your own place, with more privacy, there will be room for you at our apartment also.

“For now, lets get on with the pleasure. We can talk business over the phone, or back in my office.

“Ana, sit on my legs and kiss me.”

“I told you I have never kissed a man. Show me how and what you like and I will try my best to please you.”

“Put your arms around my neck and press your titties against my chest. Kiss me like you kiss your sisters when you want them to make you come so many times, they have to crawl away.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.