The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

Gino left the ranch with Janis and Laurie Lester in the front seat of his his truck. Angie and Billie Bates are in the back seat, leaning forward between the seats as they listen to Gino talk on his phone.

“Ana, I need your help.”

Tell me what we need, and I’ll do it now.’

“Call Eddy and tell her we need Eilene and Teresa to meet you in front of the school. Tell her that we need her too, along with with Jen, if she can get away for the rest of the day. Get Ava and come to the penthouse and I’ll meet you there.”

See you there, love your sexy ass, Baby.’

“Love your sexy ass too, Baby.”

As the four young women looked at each other and smiled, Gino was already on the phone.

Hi Gino, are you ready for some more pussy?’

“Always Becky. I need you to meet me at the penthouse as soon as you can get away. If you can get Marie out of school, bring her too.”

Is anything wrong?’

“No Baby, I just need you and Marie to help me with some new friends I made, who know both of you.”

We’ll be there. Bye Baby’

“Bye Baby.”

Hey Darling, how’s it going? Do you need some more pussy?’

“Justine, I’m glad I caught you before you got too busy. Can you meet me at the penthouse?”

Anytime. I’m almost to the mall but I can go there now’

“Call Ruth Ann and tell her we need lots of sexy clothes that will fit her and Ana. No need for panties and bras, just sexy shorts and shirts that will fit some forty-fours.”

I have an assortment of display items in my truck. I’ll call Ruth Ann and have her meet me there.’

“Be prepared to spend the day - at least.”

Do we have new friends we’re having fun with?’

“I’m counting on you, Ruth Ann, Eddy, Linda, Jen, Ana and Ava to help me make our new friends feel loved.”

We’ll be there, love you.’

“Love you too Babe.”

When Gino whipped into the parking garage, and started up the incline, Laurie asked him, “Gino, do you live here?”

“I do have an apartment here, but I live across town...

“Listen to me, all four of you sexy country girls. I have many of my friends coming over and we’re going to make sure none of you ever feel threatened by a man or woman again.

“I want all four of you to let me help you feel accepted by these friends I have invited over to make you feel loved ... Now, as soon as we stop up here, I want all of you to strip naked and throw your clothes in the dumpster ... Will you do that for me?”

Laurie and Janis were naked in a flash of shirts and shorts. He looked over to see Angie and Billie with their hands on the bottom of their shirts, looking at him.

“Show me those big brown guns and don’t even think about covering them again, until I tell you.”

“Do we take our shorts off too?”

“I want all four of you naked. Will you do this willingly for me, and my friends who I have coming to meet us?”

“Will you be naked with us?”

“Gino, will all your friends be naked with us too?” Laurie asked.

“Yes, and we’ll all be naked and we’ll all shower before we sit in the hot tub and relax as everyone gets to know each another. Love my friends like each of you love your sister, and now, you will have more new friends for life.”

Angie looked behind them to see Patty and Gina following them in their GMC pickups. “Gino, will we get to see Patty and Gina naked too? We’ve only seen them naked once before and their pussies were shaved clean like ours.”

“As soon as they see all of you strip and throw you clothes away, I’m sure they will too. If not, I’ll tell them to.”

“Do you tell all your women to strip naked as soon as they meet you, like today?”

“All my women love being naked and they love pussy too, if either of you happen to like pussy.”

“And you’re going to be naked with us, right?”

“Right Babes. But we’re going to be serious before we start having fun naked.”

Laurie asked, “Do you fuck all your friends each day?”

“No, but I do love pussy and I make sure my friends love me, even when I’m not there with them.”

“None of us four have ever been fucked.”

Angie said, “You fucked Patty and Gina, didn’t you? Both of them were smiling and looking at you like you were boss of the ranch. That has to be what a woman feels like when a man like Gino Manelli fucks her and makes her feel good, isn’t it?”

“You guessed it ... Now get those clothes off and don’t be ashamed to show off those big brown guns and your sexy brown asses. You’re going to see some sexy naked women, but none of them have titties and asses like you four.”

Gino stepped out with his boots in his hand, then walked over to the dumpster and shed his jeans and shirt. With his boots in his hand, he turned to see his four new friends naked and laughing as they tossed their old clothes into the dumpster.

The four of them were staring down at his cock as Patty and Gina threw their clothes in the dumpster.

“Let’s go inside girls, we’ll have more company soon and I want each of you to hug and make friends with all my friends. Get ready, each of them will love you and want to be your friends. If you have ever kissed a woman, feel free to kiss these new friends. Each of them will love you the same, if you will let them.”

“You have lots of friends like that, don’t you, Gino?” Patty asked.

“Yes I do and we’ll make sure all of you know each of my friends and family members. I need to tell you too, you’re going to meet two Mexican cousins who have titties and sexy asses as big and brown as your own. Kiss them, hug them and tell them that you love them, and you will have friends for life.”

Even Patty and Gina were in awe of the penthouse as they walked through, looking the place over.

Angie and Billie Bates were still fascinated with Gino’s cock.

Angie whispered, ‘Gino, neither of us have ever seen a real man’s cock, only Bill’s shriveled up little dick. You need to be aware, Angie and I are going to fuck you naked as soon as you’ll let us. We want you to fuck us good and hard too, and not just make us stand there like a mare getting fucked’

“I promise both of you, we’ll get around to that part of our friendship soon enough. Just relax and let your new friends love you today and tonight.”

Laurie and Janis heard them.

Janis told him, ‘Gino, Laurie and I want to fuck you too. We’ve talked a little about this since we met you and we’re not ready to have babies, but we do want your cock, and one day, have a baby’

“If you and Laurie fuck me, you’ll be my women forever, or you’ll be out on your ass as soon as you let some little-dick bastard put his nasty dick one of my pussies.”

We don’t just want to love your cock, we want to love you and we want to love all your women too ... the ones who will let two plain ole country girls like us love their pussies, their sexy asses, and titties too’

“You’ll get your chance to make all of that happen today. Just be proud of who you are and let your new friends know that you’re both open for anything they can come up with. I know each of them and some have my baby in their belly, now. Love them, and don’t ever hold back if they want to kiss your sexy asses and your big titties at the same time.”

Becky and Marie Caraway were the first to arrive. They saw Gino and hurried to hug their naked bodies to his.

“We brought plenty of sexy undies and sexy outdoor wear too. Kiss me, Gino. Then kiss Marie so we can go meet our new friends.”

“Marie - Gina Betherd told me that she remembers you. Make that girl remember you forever and you’ll have a friend you can count on for anything, anytime, anywhere.”

“I remember her too. Kiss me and save me some of your cock. I have missed that big boy in my pussy since we fucked like animals our first time.”

“There are two sets of sisters in there, and be sure Gina introduces you to them. Hug your naked titties to theirs and make them want to be your friends. They need friends like you and Becky - now go get them.”

Gino watched as his friends made their way around, meeting new friends and laughing. He’s never been a man to let his inner feelings be seen, but right now, he felt his heart go out to all his friends, new and old.

He heard the door open again and turned to see Eddy, Linda, Maizy, and Jen, enter with some of the younger girls. He noticed Eddy and Maizy laughing as they rushed him with their arms open for a hug.

Eddy grabbed him first as she hugged his naked body to her naked body, pressing her pussy against his cock as she pressed her huge titties to his chest.

“Gino, you make me so fuckin proud, that you can just look at a woman in need and want to reach out to help her. Please introduce us to your new friends so we can love them as much as you...

“Oh, I need to tell you, Maizy was in my office when you called. I knew you would want this beautiful young woman here with us to help you love your friends. Before you hug her, I want to thank you for fucking her and making her want some of my pussy. That young teacher has some of the best pussy I have ever eaten...

“I almost forgot - I brought a new friend of mine who knows Maizy better than any of us. Look at this bronze naked beauty and tell me if you love me more than ever now that I have given you this beautiful new lover.”

AMANDA-GAIL MAXWELL! Come give me a big hug. You Dear Lady, could pass for your sexy daughter’s twin.

“Hug my titties against your chest and shove that huge cock of yours between my thighs. I’m not sure where I stand line to fuck you, but you better mark me down for an hour at least ... Hug me Gino, I love the daddy of my grandkids and I came here to thank you by fucking you and getting my own babies.”

Maizy was next to hug Gino. With tears in her eyes, she pressed her titties against him and reached down to place his cock between her thighs. “Thank you, Gino. I was so damn tempted to tell you that Mom was coming to meet you in person, but I wanted to wait and do it this way. I must tell you too, I had a feeling she was going to fuck you when she arrived. She and I were in Eddy’s office when you called, and Eddy helped Mom and me set this up for you. Thank you too, for recognizing Mom. She’s here for a fucking and she’s already wired,”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.