The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

“OH FUCK GINO! Your cock has swelled more than ever now. Are you sure it will go all the way inside my pussy?”

“If you want to fuck me bad enough, you’ll take all of my cock and let me fill your pussy with enough cum to make you, your mom, and all your friends pregnant.”

“Here she comes and look at that smile on Mom’s face ... Gino, Mom told me once that she has never had her pussy kissed.”

...”Patty, you’re late for the party, but we’ll catch you up if you’ll come over here and sit on my face. Some little birdie told me that you’ve never had your pussy kissed and I’m going to kiss your pussy and make you come so many times, you’ll remember me forever.”

“Gino, are you sure? Between you and Eddy talking this nasty shit to me, you have my pussy and my ass so damn ready for the fuckin of a lifetime...

“Gina! I can’t believe you have all of his cock inside your pussy.”

“Gino told me that if I wanted to fuck him bad enough, I would sit on his cock and take all of him. Just wait until you sit on his cock like this and take his cock all the way inside your pussy.”

“Gino, please forgive me, but I need this like you would never know, if you weren’t best friends with Eddy Nelson ... OH MY GOD! GINO! FUCK MAN ... Your tongue has to be up inside my belly ... YES OH FUCK YES - SUCK MY PUSSY AND DRINK MY PUSSY CUM.”

“Mom, turn around and sit on Gino’s cock. I want to hold his cock up for you, so you can take all of him. Look at him. Look at his cock still slick with his cum and mine.”

“Gina, I never knew you could take a man’s cock inside you that fuckin big...

“Hold him for me, here I come.”

“Gino, Mom’s not on birth control either. Fuck her and make her pregnant, like you fucked my pussy.”

“Gino, will you really fuck me and make me pregnant?”

“You fuck me, Patty. Take all of my cock and we’ll have our baby in your belly as soon as you take my cum and give me your cum.”

“Mom, what will we do when Dad comes back?”

The bastard’s not coming back! Before he left here in that new truck, I told him I would give him a third of what this ranch, and the mineral rights assessed last year, when we nearly split up that time. If you want the ranch, you can have it. I’ve had enough if this place.”

Gino jumped into this conversation with both feet on the ground... “Sell it to me for what it’s been assessed for. If you and Gina want to live here, you can live here with me, my women, and our kids too, when we start having babies.”

“Gino, your cock is somewhere up inside my belly and it has to be nearly to my titties. Fuck me full of your cum and we’ll stay right here on your ranch with you and raise our babies.”

“Your pussy will always be my pussy, right Patty?”

“My pussy was your pussy as soon as you told me to sit on your cock and fuck you. Now fuck me and make sure we have our baby in my belly.”


“Patty, I’m going to follow you and Gina back to your house. I want you to make sure everything is in place for us to leave here until you and I have settled our deal for me to buy this ranch.”

“Gino, I can’t just leave here with you and Gina like that.”

“Why?”

“Well maybe ... I mean, I do have an old man and his two women, who feed and water the animals for us...”

“Mom, I don’t want to leave Janis and Laurie here. Can we take them with us, at least until Gino takes over and has hired help to do the work and take care of our horses?”

“She’s right, Gino. Would you have room for two more young women who we’ve had working for us since they came here years ago as young teenagers?”

They live here now, and take care of your horses?”

“They came here with their dad nine years ago and when he died, we kept them with us. They train our horses and breed them too. They live in the bunkhouse and we don’t need to leave them here with that old man and his two women. He doesn’t fuck with those girls as long as we’re here but he peeps on them and tries to catch them naked when he can, if they know we’re not here.”

“Will those girls go back with us now, if I ask them to, and promise them they’ll always have jobs here as long as they want to stay?”

Gina told him, “I’ll show them a pic of your cock and they’ll follow you like two puppies.”

“Patty, tell me how to deal with this and I’ll make it happen. I never know when you two are trying to fuck with my head, or you’re serious.”

“Okay, you follow Gina and me, and I’ll make a deal with those sisters to stay on the ranch with us. I’ll even double their pay, now that Asshole Paul is no longer on this ranch ... I’ll even threaten that old man and his women with their lives if they step out of line again like Asshole let them.”

By the time the dust settled in the barnyard from the three pickups arriving, Patty and Gina were halfway to the barn. When Gino walked into the barn, he saw Patty talking to two young women wearing halters and jeans shorts as they poured feed along the feed troughs. They looked back to see him, and stood straight as Patty and Gina began talking to them.

“Gino, come over and meet your hired help. They have accepted your offer and they’re happy to have a week or so off to relax...

“Gino, this is Janis Lester and her twin Laurie Lester.

“Girls, you can either shake his hand or hug him. You’ll never have to fear Gino, or anyone else on this ranch as long as he owns it.”

The sisters pulled Gina close, as they looked up at Gino.

“Mister Gino - Gina and Patty both told us we’ll be working for you now, and we can shake your hand or hug you. Neither of us have ever hugged a man since daddy died and we want our new boss to hug us and take us to town with you when you go.”

“Each of you hug me, and I’ll know what sort of hug you prefer. I have never groped a woman, or touched her in a way that makes her feel uncomfortable ... Now, tell me again which of you is which, as you come to me.”

“Mister Gino, my name is Laurie Lester, and you are one hell of a man, if I can say that without offending you. Just so you’ll know, I have never hugged a man or let a man touch me anywhere on my body, since our titties grew so big that everyone stops and stares at me and my sister. I see you smiling and I love your smile ... Please, hug me like Gina told me she hugs you and I’ll be your hired hand and your friend too - forever.”

“Be careful with those big guns aimed at me, Laurie. You could hurt a man like me, if those guns happened to go off while pressing against me ... Now that you and I have had our laugh, you’ll never have to worry about me groping you, mistreating, or even offending you or your sister. I hope to learn a lot from you two horse experts. I love to ride, but that’s all I’ve ever had to do with horses...

“Laurie, you’re testing your new boss. Just remember what I’m about to tell you - fun is fun - but you better be serious as hell, when you stop smiling at me like that with those huge breasts pressed against me.”

“Mister Gino, if you only knew what my sister and I have been through in nineteen years, you would smile with us for surving. Thank you for giving us a chance to show you what we can do with horses when we know we’re safe.”

When she glanced quickly at Patty, then Gina, Gino knew Asshole Paul has had a hand on all of those big guns - and it made him boil.

He turned and bumped into Janis Lester’s titties, she’s standing so close to him.

“Mister Gino, I want to echo everything you heard my sister tell you. I know she mashed her big titties against your chest, and unless you shove me down on that dirt floor, I’m going to give you a friendly hug with my pair of forty-four titties mashed against your broad chest. You Sir, are the biggest man I have ever met ... and Gina whispered to both of us... you are f’n big all over...

“Please, when I put my arms around your chest, don’t pull back. Hug me like you would if I were Patty or Gina and we have just put our clothes back on down at the lake.”

“Okay, give me your best shot with those big guns, then we’ll take you ladies to town and let you run wild for at least two or three days until we get the business end of this ranch deal taken care of, then the three of us will sit down with that old man and two women who work here.

“One more thing - not only do you two Lester sisters train my horses and breed them - you’ll run this ranch as if it belongs to you - even when I’m here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.