The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

They didn’t fuck again, though Becky did sit on his legs facing him as they languished in the hot tub for nearly an hour.

“Call me and let me know when our next fuck-fest will be scheduled at Eddy’s. If I don’t fuck your friends rough enough, you can spank my ass until they yell for me to stop and leave them alone.”

“And you’ll fuck Marie and me the same way, when she and I fuck you together next time?”

“I may spank your naked ass and hers too, just to warm your hot asses up a little before we start.”

“DO IT DAMN IT! Spank her ass and mine too, and you’ll get a fucking you’ll never forget.”

“Bye Baby. Call me on my cell phone if you need me. I’m not sure where I’ll be. I need to run by and see my dad, then check in at the school later.”

“If you happen to receive an anonymous phone call, will you answer and agree to meet her somewhere private?”

“Are you setting me up with one of your friends who craves being fucked, as if she’s being raped?”

“Her name is - you’re going to love this - Gina Betherd, G-I-N-A, and she has more money than Eddy and me combined. Eddy told her momma to call me, and I would make her an appointment with you ... She doesn’t know you, but she’s been pumped so full of shit about you, she’s dying to meet you.”

“Age - rank - serial number?”

“Nineteen, not married but about to become engaged. Virgin, and her daddy is the richest man in the state. He wants her to meet you before her boyfriend asks her to marry him.”

“Looks?”

“She will blow your jeans off your ass as soon as you see her smile, and you’ll love that long blonde hair braided down past her ass.”

“Ride her rough or cuddly? City or Country?”

“She’s a country Cowgirl and she told me herself, that she’s never been throwed, though she’s never ridden a wild stud ... I would say, take her for a ride in the country in your pickup ... and Gino?”

“Yes, whatever it is - YES!”

“Her Momma told me that she hopes you fuck her so hard, she dumps that wannabe cowboy she’s about to become engaged to ... Her momma also told me that Gina isn’t on the pill, just in case you want to really put some pressure on her daughter’s pleasure points.”

“You tell me - should I rough the cowgirl up, and break her to ride?”

“If she was my daughter and you asked that, I would tell you to put your brand on her ass and make her ride your naked cock all the way home ... after you break her and gentle her down until she can’t stop smiling.”

“I’ll call you later, and let you know if the young cowgirl has to walk bowlegged after we ride.”

“Her momma and daddy have a lot of money riding on you, after Eddy and I both told them you couldn’t lose.”

“Did they actually put money up before she and I meet?”

“Yes they did, and each of them told Eddy they would double your wages, if she comes home smiling and pregnant, without her long braids, which she never loosens during the day.”

“See ya Babe. If I win, I’ll have her call you on her phone and offer to show you the videos.”


“Gino My Boy! Come in and sit with me a spell. I see you’ve already dumped all those feisty young women who were hanging onto you last time.”

“They’re resting up, and I told them to be ready to ride on a moment’s notice.”

“That’s my boy. Keep’em lined up, lined out, and ready to ride.”

“How have you been Dad? I see you’re sitting up again today.”

“I have my good days and my bad days ... How’s things going at school? I’m sure those hot young teens are still running around half-ass dressed.”

“You said it. They get better looking every day.”

“Gino, that cute little Ana Garcia came to see me yesterday and I bribed her into getting me a pint of Old Crow. It’s between my mattresses and I can’t reach it with my bed tilted up like this. Will you get it for me so I can take a short snort?”

“Sure, just don’t take too much, or you’ll be coughing again.”

“Thanks Gino. You and Ana would sure make some handsome babies if you’d slow down long enough to meddle in that girl’s business, from top to bottom.”

“She and I have been talking, but don’t tell the others because we want to keep it a secret.”

Gino took his bottle and slipped it back between his mattresses so he couldn’t reach it. His dad is asleep already.


He was on his way back to school when his phone rang through the truck’s WiFi.

He didn’t recognize the number, and he couldn’t help but wish...

“Gino here.”

“Hi Gino, Gina Betherd here. You don’t know me but I was told I would like you, if you and I were to meet and become friends.”

“Hey Gina. I didn’t recognize the number and I was hoping it would be you. My friend Becky told me you may call, but she didn’t give me a number.”

“I know Becky and Marie Caraway through my mom. I would love to know each of them better. Are you good friends with them, or just acquaintances?”

“Actually, I just met them recently through another friend of mine. You may know her too. Justine Griffin is her name and she owns a womens shop at the mall.”

“Yes, I do know Justine. I buy all my jeans at her shop ... Gino, may I ask you a personal question, though we have yet to meet and become acquainted?”

“Sure. If you and your mom are friends with Becky and Marie Caraway, I would love to meet you - and your mom too, one day. Now what would you like to know about me?”

“Are you really six-foot-four?”

“Yes I am, but why would you want to know that?”

“Mom told me that her good friend Ms. Eddy Nelson told her you were really tall and have been working at the school for over five years. She also told me that you have come into a lot of money recently, but you never even let people know that about you.”

“Gina, I’ve never felt that money should be considered when two people want to become friends ... Just to give you an example, I have a friend who has lots of money and he tried his best to get a really beautiful country girl to court him, simply because he has money.”

OH REALLY? Tell me how that worked out for them. Was she impressed with his money, or was she just looking for an honest man to become friends with?”

“Well, I hate to put it so blunt, but she saw right through his sorry ass and kicked him out as soon as she learned he didn’t have as much money as he bragged about ... and ... excuse my French, but when she learned he has a little dick, she told him to never call her again...

“Uh, I hope you don’t mind that I let a few cuss words slip now and then. My dad cusses every other word and I grew up to be just like my dad.”

“Gino, can we meet somewhere and become friends? I would love to know more about you. You sound a lot like my Dad and Mom. As a matter of fact, Dad told me that I owe it to myself to shop at more than one store, before I mess around and let someone sell me a bill of goods that I’ll come to realize later on, is the wrong size for me...

“Oh, and about those cuss words, my mom and dad can cuss a blue streak, and do, just about every day. If you’ll let me take you to meet them, you may be surprised to see a tall, slender country girl like Mom, let that blue streak go just any time.”

“Tell me, Gina do you cuss too? The reason I asked, I’m afraid I’m too far gone to ever stop cussing now ... But, I would love to meet your mom and dad one day, even if we do sit down and cuss like hell...

“About that story of you shopping, my dad told me basically the same story, since I’ve come into a little money. He told me to be very careful of who I let fall in love with me, because some girls are after a boy’s money, and they could care less about his heart - and he added, his dick too. I hope you’re not offended that I said dick, but I try not to say cock all the time like dad does.”

“Gino, where are you? I want to meet you - and if you’re not too busy, I would love to spend the rest of the day listening to your philosophy about life, love, relationships ... and even boy’s dicks and cocks if you’ll describe the difference.”

“I’m about five miles west of town, on highway forty-nine. I’m just driving as we talk and I didn’t realize I was so far out in the country. Where are you? I would love to meet you, now that we’ve met on the phone. I’ve never talked to a beautiful country girl like you, and I’m enjoying this, though I’ve never had a chance to date a country girl.”

“Do you know where forty-nine crosses highway sixty-two?”

“I sure do. I’m about a mile from there now.”

“I’m driving Dad’s silver GMC that he just got yesterday. I really believe he bought it for me, and I love this big bad-ass pickup. What are you driving?”

“Gina didn’t you tell me that you cuss a little - now and then?”

“I sure did, why?”

You ain’t going to believe this shit, but I’m driving a new silver GMC pickup loaded to the gills with gadgets I don’t know a fuckin thing about ... Sorry about saying fuckin, but that was the second word I learned from my dad, after he taught me to say asshole.

“I see your truck now. Follow me and we’ll go down to this little lake on our property, so we can sit in the shade and talk.”

“Hey, our trucks are identical. Go Country Cowgirl, I’m right on your tail”


The little lake she took him to was about ninety acres with a perfectly manicured grassy shoreline all around it. When she parked underneath three trees, he parked beside her and met her at the back of her truck.

’Damn what a body on this country girl. I could get hooked out here by this lake and never want to leave’

’Damn what a body on this tall city boy that walks like he’s King of the fuckin jungle. Just look at those fuckin muscles on his arms. He could crush a tall skinny country girl like me, if I’m brave enough to let him get his hands on me. Fuck it! I may never meet another man like this and I’ve got to rid my ass of that sissy who wants to see my titties every time we come here. I’ll bet that little jerk is like that sissy who Gino was talking about. Damn a kid with a tiny dick - Tough Luck Shit Ass - You just got outclassed by this big man, and I’m going to get me some real cock ... even if I have to bribe him to fuck me

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.