The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

Just as she reached for him she looked down to see his massive cock standing out, long lazy - and half erect.

“GINO!”

That was all she could muster as she stretched her body up to wrap her arms around his neck. She’s smiling with tears in her eyes as he looks down at her.

She wiggled her body, then shimmied her ass to make his cock slip between her thighs.

“Becky, are you sure this is what you want?”

“I have wanted you since the first time Eddy showed me your pic and told me your name. You were a senior and she told me that she knew a close friend who had fucked you and she swore that you have a foot long cock that no girl can take all the way inside her pussy...

“Now, after my daughter finally gave up and sent you those texts - yes, she showed me all of them and I wished at the time, it was me you were texting ... Would you believe, she’s wearing my bikini thong panties, and a half bra of mine to school this morning?

“I swear Gino, Marie is a different person and she sees herself as a beautiful, attractive young woman now. Before she met you, she was afraid to dress sexy like the other girls, since her titties are so big. I asked her what she’s going to do when those hot-shot senior boys hit on her and ask her for a date...

’I’m going to tell them to go fuck their fist, I don’t date little boys who pretend to be men’

“You tell her - and you tell me too - if any of those boys ever give her a hard time. Let me know if they do, and they will walk like girls the rest of their lives.”

She pulled him down to kiss him, and he lifted her in his arms as if she’s a little girl.

With his key-card in his right hand, he scanned it at the elevator, and when the doors opened again, he carried her down the hall to his suite.

“Gino, before you put me down, I want to kiss you. Already I love the way you make me feel. Each time you look down at me, I remember something Eddy told me about you. My cousin loves you and she loves you enough to want the best for you. She’s pregnant, and I’m sure she will want to kick my ass for telling you, but I want to be pregnant with your baby and have our baby when Eddy does.”

“Did you really decide all of this after Marie told you all about her night with Justine and me?”

“No, long before Marie became so fuckin brave she all but begged you to fuck her, I was infatuated with the young man whose name Eddy kept bringing up each time we were together. It wasn’t long before I would ask her about you, before she even mentioned your name.

“The morning after you and your young assistant, Ana Garcia, went home with Eddy, she called me early. As soon as she spoke, I knew my cousin has found the man she’s been looking for. She finally told me who you were and all about you. Then, she told me that she’s going to have your baby even if she has to fuck you a hundred times to be sure...

“That’s when she told me that I need to meet you and have your baby when she does. I almost laughed, then it came to me that I have needed a man in my life for years. Now, I need to have a baby, since my cousin Eddy has finally decided to have a baby. We had talked many times about this for a few years, but we could never decide how to make it happen without going to a sperm donor. Neither of us even considered that.

“Then, your name came up the next morning and before we ended our call, she had me so damn hyper to fuck again, my pussy was dripping wet, and eager for a man to make me whole. She even told me to hurry and fuck you so we could have our babies and raise them as close cousins, even kissing cousins, she said - if we have boys and girls - and we laughed like we were kids again.”

“Tell me something Becky.”

“I’ll tell you anything about me that you want to know. If I haven’t made myself clear, I’m here because I wanted to meet you after talking to Marie this morning. My shy young daughter is a woman today, because of her night with you and Justine...

“Ask me Gino, and I will tell you what’s in my heart.”

“I was about to ask you why me. But you just answered me.”

“Gino, it has been you for over two years. It just took me that long to see how happy I can be, if I admit that I want to love again and I want to have a baby with the man I have loved, but never even met face to face until today.”

“You know I have other women.”

“Hell yes I do. Eddy is selling your sexy ass and your sperm all over, without those rich bitches knowing your name. They could care less, by the time Eddy gets through selling your wares, your services and your tools.”

“Then it doesn’t both you that I stay with Justine one night, then my friend Ana another night, and Eddy another night?”

“I don’t want to own you, just as Eddy doesn’t want to own you. Actually, I could get you more pussy and more stud fees than Eddy, if you’ll agree to let me introduce you to my friends one at a time, and not shop your giant cock out like a fuckin lottery.”

“Will you let me love you, and love our baby ... Babies - if you want me that many times.”

“OH GINO! That’s the reason all the women want you ... that, and your handsome manly good looks ... Gino?”

“Yes, to whatever you want.”

“Would you really let our babies call you daddy?”

“I would love for all my babies to call me daddy, and not a damn one of them ever call another man daddy.”

“Marie wants to have your baby when she graduates next spring. She doesn’t want to go to college, and I’m going to let her take over one of my real estate branches ... I would love for my grandbabies to have you for a grandpa, if you’ll fuck Marie and make her pregnant as many times as we ask you.”

“Now that we have that agreed upon... will you tell me what happened?”

“I knew you would ask, and I was prepared to tell you, even if you didn’t ask me today.”

“So, you’re okay with me wanting to know? I want to know all about the women I love, and especially the woman who has my babies.”

“I’m sure that Eddy has told you most, if not all about her failed marriage. Now, I’ll tell you my ugly story...

“Eddy met this older man while I was still in high school. He was a handsome man and very very rich. He had a younger brother who was even more handsome, and rich out his asshole... I shouldn’t have said that, but he was damn it, and he let everyone know it.

“Anyway, I met the younger brother and I’m not going to lie about it, he literally swept me off my feet. There was nowhere we didn’t go and nothing I wanted that I didn’t get ... Not that I asked him for a dime or a dollar.”

Gino asked her, “I hope I can ask this without being too rude ... Did he have the same attitude as Eddy’s man?”

“You nailed that snobby ass rich kid to the wall, Gino...

“But I overlooked that and tried my best to love him, for him. When he asked me to marry him, at first I turned him down... You need to know this about us. Up until this time, we had not so much as held hands. Not one kiss, not one word of affection, not one time did we ever go to bed.

“I was a virgin just as Eddy was, and she and I were both proud of that. After a month of him begging me to marry him and me refusing to marry at that time, I finally gave in when Eddy told me she was going to marry his older brother who promised her the moon. He was years and years older than Eddy, but he was a handsome devil and very well respected...

“I finally gave in and accepted Roy’s proposal. There were parties and gala events and we were invited to Spain to spend the summer with their older brother. When we arrived, I knew something wasn’t right when I was introduced to his brother, and his lover ... His lover was a very young man who appeared to me as being held captive ... I never did know for sure...

“When we came back to the states, we had yet to even kiss or talk about love. My mom wanted me to marry him since Eddy was marrying his brother. I had my doubts, but I gave in and we were married.

“We went back to Spain on our honeymoon and that’s when the shit hit the fan. Roy and his younger brother both held me down and raped my pussy and my ass until I was bleeding everywhere. As soon as I could, I got a flight home. I was home two days when I received word that both brothers were killed in a boating accident...

“I thought, good riddance...

“Then, I was bombarded by lawyers from here in the states, and from all over Spain, it seemed ... To make this go away, I took their offer after a month - and I was awarded all of Roy’s life insurance and half his estates, here and abroad. I never knew the exact amount until a year later when I received the two bank statements from Spain and three from here in the states. I was a young multi-billionaire and I was pregnant.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.