The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

Saturday morning, Gino was up and out of the house by 7:00. Today, he has two things on his mind that need taken care of.

Part of his janitorial crew comes in on Saturdays to clean the high school classrooms, restrooms, offices - and the teacher’s lounge.

Inez, Lucia, and Ana Garcia have been cleaning fulltime for Gino since the day after he was promoted to Custodian. Until that day, they were part time help.

Ana is the youngest, and she came to Gino’s office this morning. She learned late yesterday, that he’s now the main man over all the janitorial ladies.

“Gino, my sisters and I want the top jobs as janitorial ladies. Before you tell me no ... please listen to what I have to offer you.”

“How old are you, Ana?”

“I am seventeen, but I graduated last year. I need this job, and you need to hire my sisters and me. You’ve surely seen how good we clean, and I know you’ve seen how good we look.”

“I know you and your sisters look good in those uniforms. Do I have to assume you look even better without them?”

“If you will promise to let my sisters and me at least have a chance at the top jobs, I’ll show you how good I look naked, and how much I am willing to try and convince you to hire us to the top jobs.”

“Just so you’ll know, and before you say anything more, Mrs. Gaston has just retired this week, and I’m looking for four fulltime janitorial ladies. Tell me why I should give you and your sisters first chance at three of my top jobs.”

“First of all, none of us are married. Second, all of us are on the birth control pills, third we are willing to fuck you every day, or any day and night you want us. Last of all, I’m a virgin and my two sisters have only fucked once before now. Plus, we have just leased an apartment in the same apartment building where you live.”

“Ana, you have all the right credentials and qualifications and I would like to hire you and your sisters for my fulltime help. I need to ask a few more questions before I agree to your offer.”

“Ask me anything. I have wanted to be naked with you since the first time I saw you. Tell me what I have to do, and I’ll do it now, no matter what you ask of me.”

“There are two young junior high teachers who come here each Saturday morning, and spend two, and sometimes three hours in the teacher’s lounge. Since I cannot risk going in there while they’re here, would you be brave enough to make friends with them and even play their games?”

“Gino! I would love to be with them - if they will let me. Can you tell me who they are? I have seen three or four of the youngest junior high teachers who teach here and I would love to be naked with them.”

“Ms. Akers and Ms. Cook.”

“YES! That’s two of the ones I was thinking of. Did you know they live in the teachers dormitory?”

“I didn’t know that, but then, I have no way of knowing anything about where any of the teachers live.”

“I wish there was a way I could get them to meet you today. Though they love pussy, I have heard them talking about you.”

OH YEAH? Talking about me - were they?”

“Yes. If you hire me as your number one Custodian Assistant, I could go in there with them, like I didn’t know they come here on a Saturday.”

Gino hatched a plan as soon as Ana told him that.

“Would you go in there with me now? I have some cameras we could put up.”

FUCK YEAH! Will you let me watch the videos with you?”

“If you’ll swear to never tell anyone. Not even your sisters.”

“I SWEAR GINO! I swear I will never tell anyone. Will you come back here and fuck me after we get the cameras set up?”

“Let’s go. We have a little over an hour, according to the time they normally arrive.”

“I am so damn excited. One day, I want you to fuck me on one of those cameras, then let me watch it with you as we fuck again. I have always wanted to find a man I could trust, and fuck me naked all the time on videos.”

“Ana, you could very soon be appointed my Assistant Custodian. All you have to do, is help me with my cams, keep our secrets and be ready to fuck me anytime of the day or night.”

“I’m your partner here at school - and in crime too, if necessary. As of right now, I am your private pussy, if you will tell me that my sisters have jobs also.”

“They had the jobs as soon as you asked me. I wanted more from you, and I am so happy with my choice of Custodian Assistant. Tell me Ana, since you like pussy, would you be willing to let a man like me own your pussy?”

Own my pussy? Tell me more about you being the Boss of my pussy, Boss Man.”

“I love pussy, Ana. I love fucking and I love eating pussy. I love eating pussy and fucking at the same time, if you have someone who would be willing to keep our secrets. The only two things I demand is, your pussy will be shaved, and your pussy belongs to me and me alone. If you ever let another man even look at your pussy, you and I are done.”

“You are now the sole owner of my pussy, Gino Manelli. I hope you want me forever because I am going to bust my ass to please you in every way a woman can please her man.”

“Grab that black leather bag and follow me...

“Now, back to you and me as partners. You do as I say and I’ll give you enough money to buy all sexy undies and dresses to wear when we go out to eat or to a movie.”

“FUCK MAN! I have never had anything in my pussy, not even a finger, but I need you NOW! You make me so happy and I’m just a young, hard-up, broke-on-my-ass - Mexican girl.”

“You are a sexy, beautiful young woman, no matter how you say it...

“Here, you take one of these keys off this ring, so you can come back later and pretend you’re here to clean these rooms.

“Now, pull that chair over here and I’ll show you how to mount one of these cameras over this couch.”

You’re going to let me do it?”

“Yes, you’re my assistant now, and you need to know all about these things. I trust you and I know you’ll never betray me.”

“Gino! Is that your cock I see swelling in your pants?”

“Yes Baby. Did you think I’d actually carry a hammer in my pocket?”

“That sonofabitch looks like a fuckin sledge hammer handle!”

“Don’t worry, we’ll take our time, and you’ll learn to love my cock, the first time and every time we fuck.

“Now, take this clip and slip it over the small cover at the back of the camera, then clip it to the light fixture...

“You did that really well for your first time. Now, hold my phone and I’ll show you how to turn the cam on and make sure it’s aimed at the right angle.”

She made all the entries as he told her, then looked up at him. “I love this, Gino.”

“I do too, now look at my phone.”

“OMIGOD! That’s us.

“Kiss me, Ana and we’ll play it back.”

“I am so excited, I would bend over right here, and take your cock inside my pussy the first time, so can we record us fucking.”

“We’ll do that too. But for now, we need a cam in the bathroom, and in that private room, through this door.”

Private room?”

“Yes, but first step up on the commode seat and place a cam on that light fixture, just like the first one you did. Damn Ana, you have a tight, sexy ass and I do love a woman with a sexy ass.”

“Remember, we have a deal. My ass is your ass from now on. Just like my pussy.”

“Have you ever met my two step-sisters?”

“I know them when I see them, is all. Why did you ask?”

“I want you to meet them and become best friends with them.”

“DO YOU REALLY? I would love to be best friends with them, since we now live in the same apartment building.”

“Could you keep that friendship a secret from your sisters?”

“Will they accept me? If they will, I’ll do whatever it takes to keep our relationship, and my friendship with your step-sisters a secret, no matter who, no matter what, no matter where.”

“Have you ever met their Mom?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.