The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 19

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

“No matter how many times I meet a new woman, I never know how to greet them.”

“We’re going to be standing in the garage naked, and as soon as she drives in, I’ll let the door down. If she really is naked, we both hug her and make sure she knows she’s welcome.”

And then?”

“And then, she will be so fuckin obsessed with your huge cock, she will want me to help her fuck a man - and me too, for her first time.”

Gino and Justine were standing in front of his pickup as the little red sports car zoomed into her garage to park beside his truck.

Justine clicked the remote, and as the overhead came down, they stepped out naked to welcome their newest lover.

She’s carrying a small purse and her phone, as she smiles and hurries to hug Justine. Her eyes have yet to leave Gino’s cock.

“Ms. Justine, I have never been naked in front of another woman other than Mom and Ms. Eddy...

“Mister Gino, I sent Mom a text and told her I was on my way to spend the night with Ms. Justine, and you. She sent me a text back and told me that she wants a pic of you two naked, if I’m going to be naked with you all night.”

Justine reached out to take her phone.

“Would she be upset if we send her some really sexy nudes of all three of us?”

“I was hoping all the way over here that we could take lots of naked pics. I promise, I’ll never show them to any of my friends, though I may brag that I met both of you and we are now best friends.”

“What would you like for your mom to see first, that would let her know the three of us are going to fuck all night?”

“My best friend has a photoshopped pic of her kneeling in front of a man with a hard dick as she opens her mouth.”

“Does she even know the man?”

“Heck no, but I would love to have a pic like that, which shows me licking, kissing, and even sucking Mr. Gino’s huge cock ... then shows me as I swallow all of his cock.”

“Marie, my name is Gino. If the three of us are going to be lovers and fuckin buddies, call me Gino - unless you feel the need to add Mister, if we’re at school, or somewhere else public.”

“Gino, Ms. Eddy told me that you have a cock and that not many men will ever have a cock to match yours. Forgive me for being a bashful virgin, but I would love to hold your cock in both my hands as I lick and suck you all over.”

“As Justine takes pic after pic of you licking my cock?”

“YES - FUCK YES! I know I’ll never be able to show them to any of my friends and I’ll never be able to share them, but I’ll have these pics in bed with me when I can’t have the real thing in my hands.”

“Does your mom shave your pussy?”

“Yes and she lets me shave her pussy too. I love my mom and I can hardly wait until I can show her the pics of us naked and me getting fucked my Gino’s huge cock the first time.”

“You said you’re a virgin, do you still have your hymen?”

“No, I lost that little treasure the first year I was a cheerleader. Though I have never put anything inside my pussy other than my two fingers, I do love making myself come with my fingers, and I can go at least three times in a row, before I have to let my pussy rest.”

“Bend over in front of Gino with your sexy ass pressed back against his cock. My Oh My, you really are a tall girl. My ass doesn’t come that high when he fucks me from behind.”

“OH WOW! Please tell me I’ll be fucked like that. My pussy is already wet and I could have gotten my come just now if Gino had pressed his cock deeper between my legs.”

“Bend over with your ass against his cock again. Gino will reach out to hold your titties and you can reach between your legs to make his cock slip inside your pussy. Just be careful, and if his cock hurts your pussy any way at all, stop and we’ll make it even better for you after we eat your pussy.”

“My titties are so damn sensitive, I can make myself come just by touching both of them at the same time.”

“If your body is that sensitive to your touch, I’m sure you and Gino could make a really hot, sex video that would make your mom and maybe some of her friends want to join you, and fuck you and Gino at the same time.”

“May I ask you a personal question?”

“Sure Hon. Ask me anything.”

“When you touch your pussy, does it make you want to touch your... other hole?”

“Baby, you hit on a very sensitive part of my body and you can ask Gino about this. If he’s fucking me from behind and his cock slips out to rub against my asshole, I have to have his cock shoved up my ass right then. I get so many comes, that many times I have lost my breath...

“Please, tell me that your asshole is as sensitive as mine and we will video you getting your ass fucked by the biggest, baddest cock you will ever have in your pussy or your ass.”

“Does it feel as good to get fucked up your ass as it does to get fucked in your pussy until you come?”

“I love it both ways and I love it even more when Gino swaps his cock back and forth to fuck my pussy and my ass, as he sucks my titties.”

“May I kiss you, then kiss Gino? I’m so eager to have my nasty pics made and have my nasty little pussy fucked the first time. Please, take me and show me all that both of you know about sex and fucking. I want to be fucked up my ass too, so don’t stop until we do it all.”

“Kiss me, Marie ... Yes Baby, I love the way you kiss. Someone taught you how to use your lips and your tongue.”

Gino knows her well.”

“Did my good friend, Ms. Eddy teach you to kiss? Kiss me now and give me one of your best. I would love to have you, Justine and Ms. Eddy, naked right here - right now.”

“Could you really fuck all three of us in one night?”

“Hon, Gino can fuck all three of us, and three more, all night.”

“Gino, when Mom sees my naked pics with you fucking me, and even fucking my ass, she will want to fuck your cock too.”

“Does your mom date?”

“She never dates - that I know of. She and I spend a lot of time together and we even shower and sleep together. She has never talked about my daddy, but I think she may still have bad memories of him.”

“We’ll come back to that later - but for now, we need to take lots of pics with Gino’s cock inside your pussy. Maybe your mom will want to join us if she sees you fucking and enjoying sex.”

“She and Ms. Eddy talk about you too. Mom thinks you are the sexiest woman at the country club. I wish she was here with us now. I would love to see Mom take Gino’s cock inside her pussy.”

“You said your mom and Ms. Eddy are cousins, do they ever sleep together?”

“Please don’t tell either of them I told you this, but they let me sleep naked with them too, each Wednesday when Ms. Eddy comes over to spend the night.”

“Do you join them, when they make love?”

I’m not sure they have ever made love. We strip off naked as soon as she comes over, and yes, both Mom and Ms. Eddy let me eat their pussy as they eat me and each other.”

“You said Ms. Eddy and your mom told you about Gino. Did they tell you he has a big cock?”

“Ms. Eddy did and she told me that I need to meet Gino Manelli if I want to meet a real man who loves women ... Mom told me to be sure and let her know how gentle Gino is when he fucks a virgin ... Mom has a small pussy, so identical to my pussy that she and I have taken closeups and compared our pussies...

“I have a feeling that Mom and Ms. Eddy have already talked about Mom getting fucked by you. I would love to be there with her if you ever fuck her.”

“You should let me take a really closeup of Gino’s cock barely inches from your wet pussy, and send it to both of them before I help you fuck him the first time.”

“YES! I would love to see that pic too ... Have you ever opened your legs wide and let another woman press her naked pussy against your pussy?”

“I never have, but I can see you smiling and I do believe you have such a pic on your phone.”

“I do - more than one - and I would love to have Gino take pics of your pussy and mine pressed together, so I can send them to Mom and Ms. Eddy now, before you help me fuck him. I am so excited about getting fucked by Gino the first time, my pussy is dripping.”

“Justine, lie on your back with your long legs straight up and spread wide apart...

“Marie, as soon as Justine gets in position, you stand over her with your legs spread wide apart...

“I can see two very sexy, very healthy young women with muscles straining and two sexy asses that I am going to enjoy fucking again and again...

“Hold it right there as I take two pics. Marie, turn your body just a little and lower your ass until your pussy touches Justine’s pussy ... HOLD IT! FUCK ... I would love to somehow fuck both of you like that.

“Okay, now lean back as far as you can without losing your balance, then squat just a little ... You’re going to love these pics as much as me, and already I’m going to fuck both of those pussies...

“You can step away from Justine now, unless you want to lie next to her with your legs open, and smear your pussy against her pussy.”

“OMIGOD GINO! Your cock is even larger than before...

“Justine, look at Gino’s cock! I’m not sure we will ever get his cock inside my pussy, but I’m willing to try if you’ll help me.”

“We will get his cock inside your pussy and you will love it when we do. The best way for a young virgin to fuck a man like Gino, is sit on his cock as he lies on his back. You can take him as slow and easy as your pussy lets you.”

“Will you take my pics from behind as I sit on his cock? I want my mom to see my pussy as I take his cock and fuck him the first time. I would love for her to be here so she and I could fuck Gino.”

“First of all, you kneel over Gino and lean forward so he can suck your titties. Open your knees wide so I can kiss and lick your pussy. Your pussy is so small, you remind me of Eddy’s niece, Jen Kendall.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.