The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

Justine washed Gino’s cock as Barbara washed Cindy’s pussy.

“Bend over, Cindy. I want to kiss your pussy and make sure you’re slippery wet for Gino’s cock. I know you’re excited about getting fucked after all these years, but your pussy is really small, so take your time until you feel really really good inside. I’m not even going to caution you about taking his cock up your ass. That’s one you have dreamed of forever, and I want you to not only get fucked up your ass, I want you to fuck that man’s cock up your ass like you would have that night, if one of those dumb-shit boys would have asked you for some ass.”

“Kiss me with my pussy with cum on your lips, Mom. Help me get his cock inside my pussy without ripping me apart, and I promise you, I’ll fuck this big man’s cock until I can’t even wiggle my ass.”

With her knees on either side of his hips, Cindy sat on top of him, slowly lowering her ass until she felt his cockhead pressing against her pussy. Resisting the urge to drop her ass and take all his cock at once, she eased her body down as Barbara held his cock in place.

“Go slow Cindy, we have all night to get his cock inside your pussy so you can fuck him without pain.”

“My pussy feels good Mom. I have needed this and you know how many nights I have dreamed of fucking a monster cock instead of one of those little-boy-dicks like Gail bragged about fucking...

“OH WOW MOM! I think I may have gotten my come before Gino’s cock even entered my pussy.”

“You really are wet and slick all over, even Gino’s cock is wet to his balls ... Fuck him, Babe! Fuck that big man’s monster cock and get your pussy fucked by a real man, not two kids with tiny dicks.”

“OH MOM! OH FUCK! Kiss me, Mom! I’m getting my first come with a cock inside my pussy.”

“Kiss her Barbara. I’ll hold Gino’s cock so she can get him inside her. His fat cockhead just slipped right past her little pussy...

“Raise up and sit back as I hold his cock in place for you, Cindy. Come on, Baby! You have dreamed and wished long enough, now use that sexy ass of yours to drive his cock all the way inside your pussy. You’re a woman now and you need to fuck like a woman. Fuck his cock and let him plant the baby seed in your womb so your mom, you, and I - can all have his babies.”

“Kiss me and suck my titties, Justine. I can hardly wait until I get a chance to kiss your pussy and suck your titties ... OH DEAR! OH DEAR GOD! There went what’s left of my cherry and here comes that fat ass cock that’s going to make my pussy belong to him for as long as he wants me ... FUCK YOUR ASS UP - AND RAM YOUR COCK ALL THE WAY INSIDE ME. FUCK ME GINO! FUCK MY PUSSY - AND THEN FUCK MY ASS.”

Justine told her, “If you really want to feel his cock hit that special place in your pussy, turn around and fuck him backwards. Get your come as you ride him, and feel him loading your tight little cunt again.”

“OMIGOD! That’s exactly what those two little turds called Gail’s pussy...

“FUCK-MY-CUNT-FULL-OF-YOUR-CUNT-JUICE - GINO!”

“Here comes your cunt juice, Baby. Ride my cock and get that big come you’ve been searching for and dreaming about for years ... Your young cunt belongs to me now and you better never let a tiny little dick get inside my woman’s cunt ... Fuck me hard and fast, then I’m going to fuck your ass from behind until you beg me to stop and let your asshole rest.”

“YES! I love it when you talk nasty to me and tell me that my cunt is your cunt and yours alone ... Here I come again! Fuck my cunt and give me a baby girl ... OMIGOD! YES I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOUR COCK...

“Gino...?

“Yes Babe?”

TURN ME AROUND AND FUCK MY ASS!”

“Spread your knees wide so Barbara and Justine can both lick your ass and your pussy. I want that tight little ass of yours as wet and slippery as we can get you. Just remember this too - Your cunt belongs to Gino and your asshole will now belong to me forever.”

“YES OH HELL YES! MOM! Lick my ass and make it slick for Gino’s cock. I feel like I’m about to get another come already, I’m so excited to have my ass fucked after all these years.”

Justine told Barbara, “Lick her ass, and her tight little cunt, then place Gino’s cockhead against her ass hole. I have every bit of this on my phone and Gino’s too.”

Barbara held his cock as it barely touched Cindy’s slick asshole. “Gino, press your cock against her asshole...

“Cindy, this is your dream come true, now shove your body back and take this monster cockhead up your ass. Come on, Baby. Show Momma how much you love having your ass fucked by a real man.”

“HERE I GO! OH DAMN - OH FUCK - THAT STINGS - OH DAMN GINO! THAT FUCKIN HURT MY ASS! OH OH - OMIGOD! OH - HELL - YES!

“FUCK MY ASS. TAKE MY ASS AND MAKE IT YOUR ASS! Shove all of your cock up my ass. I need you Gino! My ass needs you. Fuck my ass like you fucked my Mom’s ass. DO IT NOW! OH FUCK YES! I feel my come coming and I’m getting another one. Fuck me deeper and deeper. I love your cock and I love it up my my ass.”

Gino was still ramming his cock up her ass when she fell forward.

“Ride my ass and keep fucking me. I love this and I need this.”

With her legs spread wide, Gino lay between her thighs and rammed his cock as deep as he could, time and again. When he felt her asshole gripping his cock, he pulled her back by her hips and gave her the rest of what she wanted.

“YES OH FUCK YES! I LOVE YOU GINO!”

He rolled her over on her back to see her laughing as she reached up for him with both arms. As he lowered his belly between her thighs, he shoved his cock back inside her pussy.

Both her legs are locked around his waist as they fucked until both of them rolled off into the pool.

Justine and Barbara were in the water with them as they hugged and kissed each other.

Gino looked at Justine... “I need my woman.”

“Gino, are you sure? I can wait...”

“I need you, Justine.”

“Fuck me sitting on the side of the pool. I need you too, I need your cock, and I need your cum inside my pussy.”

Cindy kissed Justine, then looked at her with a smile.

“Have you ever been fucked up your ass?”

“No, but as soon as Gino fucks my pussy full of his cum this time, I plan to lean back and take his cock up my ass just like you and Barbara did.”

Cindy grabbed a towel and folded it. She placed the towel right at the edge of the pool for Justine to sit on with her feel on the pool apron, her knees high and spread wide.

Cindy looked at Justine, then her mom.

“May I have some pussy too, Justine?”

“I have to warn you, my pussy has been leaking since we started this.”

“I love your little pussy as much as I love Mom’s pussy and my own pussy. I need to eat your pussy, then lick your ass as you hold your legs wide.”

“No one has ever done that to me except Gino, and I nearly lost it, he made me feel so fuckin good.”

“Mom wants to eat your pussy and lick your ass too...

“Don’t you, Mom?”

“Yes and if Justine will let me, I would love to lick her ass just before Gino puts his cock inside her ass all the way, and fucks her like he fucked us.”

Gino looked at her. “Justine?”

“I’m your woman Gino. After seeing you fucking Barbara and Cindy, then fuck them up their ass, there is no way I can leave this pool until I have your cock up my pussy and up my ass too, as I sit here wide open and waiting for you. You are my man and the daddy of my babies. I need you and I need your cock ... Fuck Me Baby! Fuck me and fuck all of me from top to bottom.”

“Kiss me as Cindy puts my cock against your pussy. Don’t let me hurt you, but if you like what we’re about to do, get ready for plenty more to come. I love you and I love your sexy ass ... Kiss me Baby.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.