The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

“What’s your Mom’s name? I need to send her the rest of our pics and I want her to know it’s me sending them.”

“Amanda-Gail. A hyphenated name that goes back to both her Grannies.”

“Here goes and I hope she’s in a place where she can send me some naked pics back. I told her I would love to see her naked and bent over, like her daughter was when she took my cock, and we made her pregnant.”

“OH DEAR! I hope Dad doesn’t pick her phone up.”

“HEY! She’s answering me already ... OH FUCK MAIZY ... Is this really your mom? This woman could pass for your sister and I do love this pic with her tiny little pussy shaved clean and glistening with her juices.”

“Let me see that. FUCK MAN! That’s my Mom alright, and you may have just gotten some pussy lined up. Look at this shit Mom is spewing about fucking you.”

’Hello Big Boy, I am so damn glad Maizy has found a real man to fuck her the first time and give me some grandbabies. I need to warn you, I have already made flight arrangements to be there in two days. I expect to meet you, and Eddy Nelson too, so she can prepare my pussy for your cock.’


Gino and Analena were on their way back to the office when they met Inez and Lucia Garcia, Ana’s two older sisters.

Gino has only seen them a few times since he hired them, and it’s been two weeks since he saw them last.

Of course, Analena knew both of them, and when they met in the hallway in front of Gino’s office, he had to herd them inside, they were making such a commotion with their greetings.

Lucia, the middle sister, told him, “Mr. Gino, Ana told us you have branched out and now, she and you are in business together. She told us too, that we need to meet with you as soon as we can, because you may have a better offer for us than being janitorial employees. I’m so glad we ran into you. We have been missing you for a week or more, each time we come by.”

“Lucia, I hardly recognized you and Inez. What in the hell have you two been doing to get so slim and sexy looking.”

“Ana told us that you like tall slender sexy women with big butts and huge titties and that we better get on a diet and lose all that belly fat, or you would hire two sexier women to replace us.”

“Well, your younger sister may have been a little rough on you, but I have to be honest with you, I do love the way you two look now, more than when you first came here. Promise me now, that both of you will stay healthy, sexy and smiling, and I’ll tell Ana to hire each of you to manage an apartment building for us.”

“GINO! NO SHIT?” Inez shouted, then covered her mouth.

“No shit Baby. You two will live together in an apartment rent free, and Ana will tell you how much your starting salary will be, and show you how to keep the records and collect the rent each month...

“Listen to me Girls, if you two will give me your best at these new jobs, I will make sure you’ll never have to sweep or mop floors again. But, listen to me now - don’t ever take your new position for granted and fuck it up, or you’ll have to find another janitorial job somewhere in a city far from here.”

Lucia leaped at him, locking her arms around his neck. “Gino, Ana told us you had something special for us, but she wouldn’t tell us what. She also told us that if we do a good job and please you, she will let us come spend the night with you and her.”

“Is that all she told you?”

“No ... she told us we would have to be on the pill and we better be clean.”

Inez reached up to hug him, and told him, “Gino, Lucia and I want you to know right now, we have never even let a boy see us naked, though we’ve both been naked in bed with Ana when she lived with us.”

Been in bed naked?”

“Yes, you know - like eating pussy and sucking titties.”

“Both of you save that cherry for me, and me alone - and I’ll make sure you have everything you need from now on. Fuck-up just one time, and let some jerk get that pussy, then you’ll both history.

“Now, I want you to help my new assistant, Analena Alvarez. Since you two will be leaving soon, I want you to show Analena all about the cleaning schedule and how we make sure each classroom is spotless...

“Analena, if I’m not back when you leave, you can get Lucia and Inez to take you with them when they go to meet with Ana.”


Gino was on his way across the parking lot to his truck when he called Justine.

“Hello Sweetheart! You just made my day. Where are you?”

“Just now leaving school. Where are you?”

“Driving my new pickup toward my house. Want to meet me there?”

“If you’re not too far from here, swing by the campus and I’ll follow you.”

“YES GINO! You’re going to love what I have planned for us, and now we get to make it happen today, and hopefully all night.”

“Whatever it is, already sounds like fun.”

“You better believe this will be fun. I’ll be there in five minutes. Come give me some sugar when I get there, the follow me.”

Gino laughed when he saw the new GMC identical to his, whip into the campus parking lot, then stop beside him as she let her window down.

“How did you ever manage to find a pickup identical to mine?”

“I saw the name of the dealership on your tailgate and called them. When I told the girl your name, she remembered you. She told me that the one you’re driving had been special ordered, and the man was on vacation when it arrived, so they sold it to you, and ordered him another one. Now - they have ordered him another one, again...

“Oh, and I have the switchboard girl’s phone number and address too. She’s so cute and she needs to have you and me as her friends, in the worst way.”

“I’m sure there’s a more detailed story in there ... But I trust your judgment, just let me know when and where.”

“Come give me a kiss, then follow me. You’re going to really love what I have planned for your first visit to my home.”

Gino stepped out of his pickup then grabbed her head through the door window, kissing her as if trying to suck her dry.

“Kiss me like that again, when we get naked to swim. You’re going to get fucked, Mr. Gino Manelli!”

“You’re going to get fucked right back, Ms. Justine Griffin!”

He followed her for ten blocks before she turned left onto a wide, tree lined street, then drove another three blocks before stopping at the guardhouse of a gated community.

He waved at the elderly man when Justine motioned for him to follow her. The old man gave Gino a smile and a thumbs-up as he drove past.

Her garage door is still going up as she drove in and parked, then jumped out to wave for him to park beside her.

Before he could open his truck door, she pulled it open, laughing as she reached for him.

“Pull your clothes off and toss them into your truck seat. You won’t need them again until Monday morning.”

“Are your friends aware they will be meeting a naked man? I would hate to have them disappointed in you, and running from me because they weren’t expecting to see me naked.”

“Gino, between Eddie, Linda, Jen, and even your latest conquest, Maizy Maxwell - Barbara Spears and her daughter Cindy are both eager to meet you ... I will tell you that I sent each of them a pic of you fucking me with me sitting on your lap, and my legs splayed wide open. I love that pic and evidently, both mother and daughter Spears, love it too...

“Cindy sent me a smiley-face, then sent me a pic of her mom shaving her pussy.”

“I feel better about this now. I was afraid they would run hide and I’d never get to meet them.”

“Do you remember the short video that Eddie made of Ana swallowing all of your cock, then letting it slowly come back out of her mouth? I hope you do, because I have a copy of that - and I sent it to Barbara.”

“I remember that well. We were in Eddy’s bed when she recorded that. I have to ask, did you get a response from either of them?”

“Each of them sent me this...”

’I want some of that too’

“Okay, I feel a lot better. Let’s go swim so I’ll be in the water when they get here. For some reason, I get the feeling Cindy is the really shy one.”

“She is. She’s never dated in her life, even though she loves coming over and swimming nude with me. With the help of her mom and Eddy, Jen, Maizy, and Linda, we have her about ready to tackle you naked.”

“Is there a reason she’s never dated? Has something happened in her past to make her not like men?”

“That’s exactly what happened, when she was seventeen. She was spending the night with her best friend when her friend’s boyfriend and another boy came over. Cindy didn’t know it at the time, but her friend set it up for them to both fuck her at the same time while Cindy was in the bathroom.

“From what Barbara was able to learn from Cindy, the boys took turns fucking her friend’s pussy and even fucked her up her butt, back and forth until they couldn’t get it up again.

“After the boys left, her friend went to the bathroom to see about Cindy ... Listen to this, Cindy was naked and fingering her pussy when her friend came in. She was so embarrassed, she ran all the way home in her shorty gown, carrying her panties.

“If she was that excited about what she saw, why is she so shy about men and sex now?”

“Barbara told me that Cindy described each and every detail she saw as those boys fucked her friend. When Barbara asked Cindy if she was shocked by what she witnessed, she told her no, but she never wanted to be fucked by two boys like that...

“Cindy lived with her mom until she graduated from college, and they slept together until Cindy took the teaching job. That’s when she bought her own home and moved out...

“Oh, and here’s another nice little tasty tidbit you may want to play on, once you get to know her and Barbara - both of them love watching rape videos and double penetration videos.”

“How did you ever find that out? I suppose they invited you to come over and watch with them?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.