The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

’Hello’

“Yes, this is Analena Alvarez and I’m Custodian Gino Manelli’s new assistant. I’d like to speak to Ms. Maxwell please.”

’This is Ms. Maxwell. How may I help you?’

“Ms. Maxwell, you may not have received the memo on this yet, but Superintendent Edna Nelson has asked for a security check on your office, as well as a heat and air check, and also we need to check your bath and dressing room, for anything left behind by the former assistant.”

’Analena, did you say?’

“Yes, spelled A-n-a-l-e-n-a A-l-v-a-r-e-z. If I sound nervous, I really am since this is my first day on the job, and Mr. Gino Manelli will accompany me so he can make sure I do my first inspection right.”

’What time is best for you? I’ll be here until school lets out’

“Now would be best for me. I am so nervous, I hope I do this right.”

’No need to be nervous around me. I’m new here too and I’m still finding my way around’

“Yes, Mr. Manelli told me you were new here. He even showed me a pic of you that’s on your resume.”

’HE DID? Just between you and me, I have a pic of him that Ms. Edna’s secretary sent me’

“OH DEAR LORD, Ms. Maxwell. Just wait until you see this man in person ... If I didn’t need this job so bad, I would probably make a fool of myself and offer him some...

“Uh Oh, he just walked in...

...”Yes Ma’am, Mr. Manelli and I will be right there to do your inspections.”

“You handled that as well as Ana. Keep it up and you and I will get loads of pussy, here on the job and even get invitations for off campus office calls, and, more than likely, some home inspections.”

“Hug me Gino, then I need to run pee. I was nervous as hell on the phone, I was so afraid I would fuck up on my first test.”

“If you can hold it, ask her if you can use her bathroom. Each of the administrative offices have a private bathroom with a private dressing room and shower.”

“I’ve got a grip on it, let’s go get some Maizy pussy.”

“I’ve experienced that pussy grip first hand and you could give lessons to some of the administrators here.”

As they stood before the door to Maizy Maxwell’s office, Gino turned to her, “Loosen one more button at the top.”

She did, and he reached out as if he was going to grope her titties, then he ripped the middle button off her coveralls and put it inside her back pocket.

“My pussy is so wet, I’m not sure if I have peed on myself or my pussy wants to fuck you so bad it’s leaking.”

“As soon as we enter, hurry over and whisper to her as you ask about using her bathroom ... If this young woman is attracted to huge titties and sexy asses, she’s going to love your ass in that skintight uniform. Be sure you let one of those fuckin words slip and beg for forgiveness.”

He tapped lightly on the door and they heard her.

“Please come in.”

Just as he instructed her, Analena rushed over to lean down and whisper in her ear...

’Miss Maxwell, I’m so nervous I’m about to pee all over my fuckin tight-ass uniform. May I use your bathroom? PLEASE? Oh Dear, I get so nervous when I feel like I’m about to piss on myself, I let the fuck word slip. Please forgive me and don’t tell Mr. Gino I said fuck ... WELL FUCK, I said the fuckin word again.’

“Come with me and I’ll show you where it is. Don’t worry about your language, I let a few dirty words slip too, when I get nervous, then I fuck it up even more.”

She stood looking at Gino - as he looked her up and down, then smiled. She smiled, then turned back to smile again, when she pointed Analena in the right direction.

Maizy Maxwell is still smiling as she walks straight toward Gino with her right hand out.

He’s tempted to hug her, but he knew already, that will come later. Hopefully today.

“Ms. Maxwell, I’m Gino Manelli and I’m pleased to meet you. I’ve heard so many good things about you, and I must say, you fit the image I’ve had of you.”

“Thank you Mr. Manelli. Uh, may I call you Gino? I was talking to Ms. Nelson earlier and she told me what a nice man you are. She also told me that all the women just swoon as you walk by and I had better be careful since I’m new here.”

“Well, Ms. Eddy ... I’m sorry, Ms. Edna has always been one of my favorite people in this school, even back when I was in junior high.”

“She told me to call her Ms. Eddy in private also ... So, you have known her for a long time then?”

“Yes, probably close to ten years. I swear that woman never seems to age. She looks as good today as she did back when I first met her in the ninth grade.”

Gino’s eyes never stop roving as he looks her up and down.

’Her titties are not as big as Eddy’s, but she’s as big and proud as Ana, and that will get her an A-Plus, in my grade book’

“Mr. Manelli, may I call you Gino? Eddy told me that I need a friend like Gino Manelli here at this school, but I would need your permission to call you Gino. She told me just this morning, that you are best friends with many teachers, and even many of students look up to you... female students, she added.”

“Please call me Gino any time that you’ll know you won’t be ridiculed. Some people don’t like using first names in public, but I have always called my best friends by their first name.”

“Would you call me Maizy, and put me on your best friends list? I would never tell a soul that we’re best friends, yet I would love to exchange phone numbers with my new nest friend.”

He pulled his phone out and brought his number up.

“Put this number in your phone and send your new friend a text that will let him know he’s the best new friend you will make today, until you add Analena to that list.”

“Jen entered Analena’s number in my phone for me and told me she would be one of the best friends I would ever have, night and day, any hour of the day - or night ... she added.”

“When Analena saw your little pic on my phone, she nearly attacked me and asked if she could possibly be your friend one day, though she’s in the janitorial department and you’re in administration.”

“We’re talking private shit here - right Gino?”

“Nothing you say will ever be repeated, unless I tell Analena.”

“I wish I looked as good as her in those coveralls.”

“You should try them on. I honestly believe you would look the same as her from the rear.”

“And the front?”

“All but your face.”

“You are so smooth, Gino. You almost made me laugh aloud and I have always been so damn business like around men, since I graduated from high school.”

“Your folks are highly educated and far up the ladder in administration, right?”

“The very top of the ladder - and you, Sir, are making me feel shit I have never felt about a White Man.”

“A Black Man, maybe?”

“You read from those lines where there are no words written. Be very careful with me, Gino Manelli, I’m not accustomed to bold men like you.”

“Is that a threat?”

“That was a statement of extreme caution - for you and me.”

“I’m not the one who’s afraid to let a new friend know how I feel.”

“Would you really let me be your friend, and even be seen in public without hiding your face?”

“Was that a date you were asking for? I would let Analena take my picture with you and me kissing, on your phone and watch as you send it to both your parents ... Maizy, you’re not black...

“Let’s go in the bathroom where Analena is and stand side by side in front of the mirror. I have enough Italian blood in me to have the same skin color as you, all over, unless you really are a different color when you’re naked.”

Eddy warned me about you. I’m learning very fast ... she was right too.”

“Aren’t you going to let me in on yours and Eddy’s secrets?”

“She told me that you would have me wanting to kiss an Italian, before you leave my office.”

“Have you ever kissed a woman?”

“My Mom. Does that count?”

“Yes, but I meant a woman who looks like Analena in those coveralls.”

“She’s naked under those coveralls, isn’t she?”

“I don’t know. I didn’t see her dressing. You could ask her, she’s not the least damn bit bashful like some new friends I’ve just met.”

“Gino, at first I thought you were the smoothest talking guy I have ever met. That may still have some truth to it, but actually, you are a man who knows more about a woman, than the woman you just met. You would love my Mom. But she would test your ability to make her think you didn’t say - what she just heard you say.”

“Should I ask your Mom first, if we can take a photo of us kissing? I wonder if she would go out on a date with an Italian. Is your dad the jealous type?”

“Gino?”

“Yes?”

“Eddy told me to be very very careful, or you would have me wanting things I’ve never had.”

“Was she right?”

“Yesss ... HELL YES - SHE WAS! I can admit that Eddy was right, damn it ... Would you really let me send mom and dad a pic of you and me kissing?”

“Naked, if you’re brave enough.”

“I would love to send mom a pic of us naked, facing the camera, then one with us pressing our naked bodies together as we kiss.”

“What else did Eddy tell you about me?

“The truth?”

“Yes the truth, if you’re brave enough to tell me.”

“She told me that you have a cock that’s bigger that anything she’s ever seen, even in pics, and that once you fuck a woman, she will love fucking you forever.”

“I can just hear her telling you that, in those exact words. Now, do we stop here and let Analena take our naked pics to send your mom - or do we just keep this little game going where we trade barbs, then, each of us end up at home later, wishing we had at least kissed naked just to see if our friendship could last through the night?”

“Gino, I’ve never been naked with a woman either.”

“Analena has only been naked with her sister until today.”

“And what happened today?”

“She met Eddy, Jen, and another lady friend of ours who has never been with a naked woman, until today.”

“Gino, I’m not on birth control.”

“I don’t carry any either, so I suppose that kills our chance to get naked and get wild ... for this day at least.”

Analena walked into the room with her coveralls down to her waist. The top is twisted as she tries to get her right arm through the left sleeve.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.