The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

Naomi is still on her back when Justine leans over, looking at Naomi as she takes a nipple between her lips.

Gino is on his knees between Naomi’s feet as he leans forward to kiss each of her thighs. He wastes no time getting to her slick, smooth pussy. First he plants a soft kiss on her tightly closed pussy lips.

She can feel his breath on her pussy and it makes her feel like she needs to pee. She’s wishing now that she had peed earlier. Then, she feels Gino’s tongue as he lightly licks her from the bottom of her pussy split to the very top.

She shivers slightly, but Gino notices and makes another pass up along her pussy lips, this time lingering on the very top, pressing the tip of his tongue against the small indent.

Naomi shivers and it makes her body shiver too. In her mind, she’s hoping he finds her little clitty, then she hopes he doesn’t find the weakest place on her body, just yet anyway.

With palms down on the tile floor, Gino moves forward to kiss her belly, then lick around her deep innie until she shivers again.

Her nipples are swollen, and pointy as nails.

Justine also knows titties and nipples, though she has never experienced real sex with a man or woman, until today.

With her lips pursed, she pulls a perky nipple into her mouth just enough to lick it. Then she shifts to the other one and does it the same way.

She looks up to see Naomi trying to look down and watch her.

Slowly, she moves up to kiss her neck, then rub her lips across Naomi’s lips, not kissing, just a light smudge of her lips. On her way back down, she lets her lips linger on Naomi’s lips until they open.

Lip to lip, mouth to mouth - they kiss.

Their kiss turns into a tangle of lips just before Naomi puts her tongue in Justine’s mouth. Then, the kissing becomes more than caresses. They were battling for dominance as they kiss and suck lips until Justine moves down to lick both of Naomi’s nipples before taking one after the other between her lips and licking them.

Finally, she pulls a nipple into her mouth and sucks softly as she rakes the tip of her tongue over it.

With Justine torturing her titties, Gino is busy on her seeping pussy. He licks and probes lightly, as if searching for her clitty, but never finding it...

Then suddenly, he did find her clitty.

Her buttocks came off the tile floor of the shower as she tried to make him keep his tongue on her clitty.

Just as Justine pulls her nipple gently into her mouth - she licks and sucks...

Gino plows his tongue deep between her pussy lips and rakes the tip of his tongue over her swollen clitty.

“OH FUCK! I can’t take any more of this. Fuck me or turn me loose. Please, finish what you started or let me go. You are both killing me. My titties are aching and my pussy hurts, I need to come so fuckin bad...”

“Fuck her Gino. You stay off her belly and I’ll guide your cock for you.”

“Once we get my cock inside her pussy, kiss her and make her remember this for the rest of her life. I have never seen a woman try so hard to keep from letting her body go, then suddenly turn it all loose, and let us have our way with her.”

“Your cockhead is spreading her pussy lips apart and just look at her humping her ass up and down for more. Give her some more and get her pussy really wet. If we can’t get your cock inside her pussy, I want to eat her until we make her come, then her little pussy will let us in so you can fuck her. That’s what she needs. One good fucking with your cock, and she will let us have her sexy ass forever.”

“Justine, you are killing me talking like that, as if I can’t hear you. Please, help Gino get his cock inside my pussy. I need this and you’re both torturing me, by making me wait.”

“Gino, let me eat her pussy, then you can fuck her and make her pregnant.”

“YES GINO YES! Let Justine eat my pussy and then I want you to fuck me like you fucked both my daughters. I need this and you’re about to kill me, making me wait.”

“Eat her pussy with your ass raised and I’ll fuck you like this, as you make her come.

“As soon as you come, and Naomi comes, roll over and let me have that pussy. I’m going to stake my claim on both your pussies tonight. Both of you gave your pussy to me and now you belong to me.”

Justine rolled over as Naomi sprayed her pussy cum all over Gino’s swollen cock - until he had it buried to the hilt inside her pussy.

“YES YES YES GINO! Fuck me deep cause here I come and if this doesn’t kill me, I’ll be pregnant for sure ... OMIGOD! I’m coming and I can’t stop. Fuck me deeper, and fuck me harder. I love you and I love your cock. Fuck me and make us a baby...”

“Did she pass out?”

“No, I feel her pussy still pulling and squeezing my cock. Look, her eyes are open and she’s smiling.

“Kiss her Justine. Tell her that we love her.”

They were writhing throughout their kiss, then Justine rolled off.

“Kiss her Gino. We love her and we’ve just gained a new lover...

“Now, I wish there was some way we could win over those neighbors of mine just like this. Unless I miss my guess, neither of them have been with a man for a long time. You and I need to remedy that.”

Naomi wrapped her arms around Gino’s neck and kissed him until her heart settled down to a regular beat.

“I never knew what I was getting myself into, when I agreed to let both of you fuck me like that. That wasn’t making love, that was getting fucked until I couldn’t even get my breath at times.

“But was it good?”

“Gino, I never knew what real sex was about until just now. I just thought I have been fucked before, but that was one bitch of a fuck you and Justine just put on my ass.

“If I live over this, I would love to try that again. Only next time, I would love to help you fuck Justine like that.”


Gino has been wanting Ana to meet his dad, and now that he has Justine with him, he wants to take two of his women with him.

His mind is bouncing from one thought to another as he drives his pickup over to the apartment complex. Justine is driving her Porsche, as she shows Ana all about it.

Using his key, he enters and closes the door behind them, just as Flora comes down the stairs wearing one of his t-shirts.

She reaches out to him while smiling, looking from one of his friends to the other. Gino holds her close in his arms before turning her to meet his friends.

“Flora, this is Justine Griffin - and you know Ana. I brought them over to meet dad today. He’s fussed at me the last two times I was here, because I didn’t have a woman yet.”

As he spoke, Flora and Ana hugged. Ana made sure Flora’s shirt was up over her sexy ass, so Justine could see her.

Ana reached out and turned Flora to face Justine.

Before Flora could reach for Justine, she reached out to wrap her arms around Flora.

“Gino has told me a lot about you, and I am so glad he brought me over to meet you and his dad. He’s told me all about his dad too...

“I lost my dad the same way, less than a year after I lost my mom and her sister in a wreck. I hope you will let me be your close friend. I would be glad to help you, and give you some relief, from time to time if you’ll let me.”

“Justine, I’m so glad to meet you. I hate that you lost your parents. I lost both my parents when I was fifteen, and I came to live with Gino and his dad. There were some distant relatives who wanted me to live with them, and I married Gino’s dad so I could stay and live here.

“Come with me now and we’ll see if he’s awake. Please, if you will, tell him that you and Ana are Gino’s lovers and he has asked you to marry him. He worries so much about Gino being too shy to meet women ... Of course, you, Ana, and I know that’s not the Gino we love.”

“Flora, until yesterday I had very few friends, simply because I was actually that shy. Especially around men. Then, I met Gino and I have to tell you, my whole life has changed in twenty-four hours ... Let me love you like I have learned to love Gino and Ana, plus many more of his friends - and I will be your friend forever.”

They were walking side by side with Ana and Gino behind them. As soon as Flora opened his bedroom door, Gino’s dad opened his eyes.

She hurried to his bedside. “Gene, look who’s here, with two of his women.”

She raised his head to put another pillow under his back.

Gino My Boy! I knew you would one day learn the Manelli men do love women. Bring those lovely ladies over and introduce them to me.”

“Dad, I want you to meet Ana Garcia. She and I have a small business started that has nothing to do with my janitor’s job. She runs our company while I sweep and mop the floors at school.

“Ana, please come around here and shake my dad’s hand. He fusses at me because I’ve never brought any pretty women home with me.”

Flora raised his bed even more so Gene Manelli was close to a sitting position. He’s smiling as Ana walks toward him. When she reached for him with both arms open, he raised his frail arms as she bent over to press her titties against his face.

“Mister Manelli, I am so glad I get to meet you. Gino has told me so much about you and how you taught him all he knows about being the school janitor.”

“Thank you Ana. I am so proud of my boy, and now I am proud of his pretty young business associate. Good Luck in your new business. I hope you make millions, and I’m sure with you running it, you will.”

She leaned over and kissed his cheek, before backing away to stand next to Flora.

“Dad, I want you to meet Justine Griffin. She and I just met and I have to tell you, it was love at first sight.

“Justine, please come say hi to my dad.”

Justine is wearing a thin white blouse that Gino bought for Ana at her shop the evening he and Ana met Ruth Ann. Since she hates bras, she makes sure the elder Manelli knows her titties are real and running free beneath her blouse.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.