The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

“Gino, where are we going so early, dressed like this?” Justine asked as he drove straight to the school. He wants to be inside the administration offices before any of the teachers or students arrive.

With Jen leading the way and Ana holding hands with Justine, he held Ruth Ann’s hand and rushed them into Jen’s outer office.

“She’s here, Gino. I’ll buzz her and tell her we’re here too...

“Aunt Eddy, we’re here.”

“The door’s open, now all of you, hurry inside. I’m anxious to see who you and Gino have with you, that will surprise me.”

Justine said, “That was Ms. Edna Nelson, wasn’t it? I haven’t seen her since we graduated, but I’ll always remember that voice.”

Ana told her, “That’s her and just wait until you see her. It must be something in the water here at school, because she looks as good as ever and just wait until you see her naked.”

As soon as Jen entered, she stripped her t-shirt over her head and turned to Justine. As she reached for her shirttail, Justine stripped her shirt over her head and hurried over to meet Eddy.

Ana, Jen, Ruth Ann, and Gino were standing back naked, watching Eddy and Justine greet each other.

“TEENIE! OMIGOD GIRL! I hardly recognized you. Come give me a hug and don’t pay any attention to my titties, while I get my hands full of your sexy ass.”

“OH MS. EDNA! You are the sexy one. You have not changed one bit, and please tell me how you have kept those beautiful breasts so high and proud.”

Gino wanted to get this visit started. He walked over next to Eddy and put his arm around her waist. She turned to him and leaned close to kiss him. He pulled her around, pressing his naked body to her naked body, knowing what was about to happen when he did.

“Kiss me again just like that Gino. You know I cannot resist you when you hold me and kiss me.”

When she dropped her arms, Gino turned to Justine.

She’s always ready for him, and as he pulled her close, she pressed her naked pussy against his naked cock.

Eddy reached out to put an arm around each of them and they pulled her into their embrace.

“Ms. Edna, when Gino told me about you promoting him to head custodian, he never mentioned that he and you have become intimate. I am so thrilled to be here with all of you, and though I know by now that he would never tell you, or anyone else about us, Gino and I have fucked so many times since we met yesterday, I’m positive I’m pregnant with his baby. I am so damn thrilled, and just being here with you in your office, naked and hugging, makes me horny as hell again.”

Ana leaned over to whisper in Gino’s ear.

‘We need to get this circus started, if you’re going to get these four pussies tamed before noon’

‘The way I count, there are five hot pussies I need to tame’

‘You can fuck Eddy and Justine as they eat each others pussy. You can fuck Jen and Ruth Ann the same way. Jen has a change of clothes in her closet, Ruth Ann needs to open the shop at ten, and Justine can drive you and me home, as I sit on your cock and fuck you...

‘Just remember too, you’ll have one more hot ass woman at home, wanting your cock as soon as she can hem you in ... and you can bet your sweet ass, Justine will be all over you and Naomi both, when you tackle Naomi’s pussy’

“I love your game plan. Come help me get this started.”

“Look, Eddy is eating Justine’s pussy. Go stab your fat cock in her pussy and she will probably deed another apartment complex to you before we leave.”

Gino knows he can do no wrong, with Ana backing him, and planning his wild pussy romps. Without touching her ass, he slipped his cockhead into Eddy’s pussy. She jerked her body forward at first, then pushed back to take him all the way to his balls.

Eddy never let up on Justine’s pussy and he never stopped pounding Eddy’s pussy until he felt her come.

Jen is sitting on Eddy’s desk, with Ruth Ann eating her pussy. Gino wanted to be a little more gentle with Ruth Ann’s young pussy, so he slowly eased his cock into her pussy as she bucked her ass up and down to help him run deep, all the way inside her.

On the other end of the desk, Eddy is sitting on her desk as Justine eats her pussy. Gino knows so well how much Justine loves to have her pussy rammed full of his cock as fast and deep as he can reach ... especially from behind. She shouted into Eddy’s pussy as he fucked her so hard, his balls were slapping against the back of her legs. Already, Gino knows he owns this pussy. As soon as she started gripping his cock, he gave her an insurance payment that could very well pay off with double indemnity, and insure she will deliver twins.

He pulled his cock out of Justine’s pussy in time to see Jen bending forward to eat Ruth Ann’s pussy.

Jen loves Gino - and his cock. Gino loves Jen - and her hot little pussy.

Stepping up behind the tall slender young girl with huge titties, he eased his cock between her buttocks until he’s sure his cockhead is on target. Before he could fuck her, Jen bucked her sexy ass back so hard and fast, she took his cock all the way inside her pussy.

“YES! FUCK MY PUSSY!”

She yelled - and every one of them stopped to listen for any reaction to her scream.

Finally, Eddy told them - “These walls and doors are supposed to be soundproof, lets hope they are...

“Gino, you need to carry something around with you to mute the screams. I cannot count the times I have wanted to scream just like Jen did.”

“Sorry about that Aunt Eddy. When he hit that most sensitive spot in my pussy, I was getting my comes so fast, I could hardly breath.”

“I know Hon. He does me the same way. Maybe we need to meet somewhere else for a week or so, just to let anyone who may have heard you, settle down and forget about it.”

Justine told her, “I would love for all of us to meet at my house as often as we can. As a matter of fact, I have a teacher living on either side of me, but not so close that we’ll have to muffle our screams.”

Eddy asked, “Who do you have next door?”

“Barbara Spears. Her youngest daughter, Cindy Morris lives on the other side. Both of them have expressed their feelings about Gino, and asked me if I know him.”

Eddy told her, “I know both of them well. I would love you all over your sexy ass if you could get just one of those hot-ass teachers to join us at your house for at least one Friday Night wrestling match. Barbara teaches ninth grade Math, and Cindy teaches in grade school, and I’m pretty sure she’s teaches third grade.

“Justine, you need to check those two out. Maybe even invite Gino over for a backyard BBQ, and invite your friends and neighbors ... If you decide to make that happen, I would love to invite Principal Linda Branch, and her assistant Maizy Maxwell, the young Colored girl we hired when Mr. Bowls retired.”

Everyone was looking around, but no one seemed to know Maizy Maxwell.

Jen spoke up. “I hope we can invite Maizy, even if we have to beg her to come to our wrestling match. We may need to check her out first, but that young woman is a lady, and she is so fuckin sexy, she leaves a trail of sex everywhere she goes.”

Eddy looked at Gino.

“Gino, you may need to inspect that young Assistant Principals office for heat and air efficiency, and her restroom may need a secret camera installed - for her own safety.”

“I’ll get on that today. I’ll go by Linda’s office first and sort of check her out. Then ask her if it will be alright to check Ms. Maxwell’s office.

“Ana, do you think Analena would be a good choice of my assistant inspector, since she’s worked for the city sanitation department?”

“She will be perfect ... Makes me wish I was back in your stable now.”

Ana hugged and kissed each of them while they were still naked. Gino and Justine kissed the ones who were staying.

Jen and Eddy were on their way to the shower when Gino pulled the outer office door closed and made sure it’s locked.

Justine knew Ana would want to fuck Gino before they arrive at his penthouse.

“Gino, I want to drive your pickup. I love this one and I may buy one like it ... I want you and Ana to strip and sit up front so I can at least glance over to see you fucking.”

She closed the doors and locked them, then watched as Ana held his cock straight up so she could sit facing him as she takes his cock all the way inside her.

“Ana, I would love to eat your pussy just before you take his cock like that, next time we’re together.”

“You got it Babe, and I want your pussy too.”

On the fifth floor parking level, Ana grabbed her t-shirt and with it held over her pussy, ran to the door.

Gino put his hand on Justine’s arm, and she turned to look at him.

“Justine, I need to know where you bought that Porsche. I want to buy one just like it for Ana.”

“Gino, I have a new one ordered, please let me give her mine, and I’ll buy that new pickup like yours to drive until my new one arrives. PLEASE! PLEASE! BABY! Let me do this and I’ll make sure you get to fuck both my neighbors, with me there to help you.”

“You told me that you have millions on top of millions, and I know you love to give, same as I do ... I’ll make a deal with you, if you’ll come live with me.”

“GINO?”

“You know you love it here, and there’s always some hot sexy action, that I can already tell, you love being involved in. Even if you don’t stay full time, please come live with me and let me learn from you, all about investing and making my money, make more money.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.