The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

TEENIE GRIFFIN?

“OMIGOD Gino! You remember my nickname from school. Yes, I was Teenie back then to all the girls in our class, and even the teachers started calling me Teenie.

“Hug me, Gino. I’m shaking so fuckin hard I may fall over. OH MY GOD, I love your big arms, and your chest is twice as big as my 38 bust. Hug me and hold me, Gino. I hope you don’t think I’m some weirdy-ass, with all my rambling, but I am so glad I get to meet again you after all this time.”

“You sure aren’t a Teenie now Justine. I never knew you by your real name and when Ana told me Ruth Ann’s aunt was Justine, I didn’t know what or who to expect.”

“Then you’re not disappointed?”

“Disappointed? Hell No! You are fuckin beautiful and you now have the sexiest body of all the girls we graduated with.”

“Gino, can we go inside so I can sit down? I was so nervous about meeting you, then when I saw you standing there naked, my pussy started dripping ... OMIGOD! Please forgive me for saying that. I’ve been so damn nervous about meeting you, and when I get nervous, I start cursing like my Mom did for years.”

“I learned all my cuss words from my dad. I would rather you speak like your normally speak, than try to be so prim and proper like some women who are even afraid to admit they have a pussy ... Besides, I love the way your pussy drips on my cock. You may need to be careful though, it makes me want to throw you down and look your little leaking pussy over really good.”

“Gino, I have never been naked with a grown man, though I did talk that shy little Ricky Moise into fucking me the night we graduated. I need to tell you though, he never did get his little dick inside my pussy.”

“You better not give me a chance at your slick little pussy or you’ll have to pull a gun on me to make me stop. You are sexy as hell, and I love the way you can talk about yourself and your past, and still not be ashamed like some women.”

“Mom taught me to be that way, before I lost her and my Aunt - Ruth Ann’s mom in an accident ... Ruth Ann is the one you need to be aware of, my niece over there has a crush on you even larger than my own crush ... OH DEAR! I just told off on myself...

“Can I have another hug? I need you to hold me and make me feel like a woman. I have denied those feelings far too long, and now I feel like a shy young girl again, when I look at you and your naked body.”

“Are you brave enough to sit on my legs as we hug? I would love to feel your titties against my chest. We don’t have to kiss, or even let my cock get anywhere close to your pussy, if you’re afraid of it.”

“I’m not afraid of your cock, Gino. I’ll have to be careful or I’ll be the one who tries to get that big cock of yours to press against my pussy. As wet as my pussy is now, I doubt I could stop myself from wanting more, if your naked cock did slip inside me just a little.”

“I see Ruth Ann smiling at me, and motioning for me to pull you close so your titties will be against my chest. Are you going to be brave enough to press your naked titties against my chest, or are you going to keep denying what your body and your pussy want to happen?”

“Ruth Ann wants you to fuck her too. If you do, please be careful. Her little pussy is smaller than mine and my gynecologist tells me I need to be careful who I let take my virginity and break my hymen.”

“We don’t have to do this, Justine. I would hate myself if we tried to get my cock inside your pussy, and caused you to go back to your doctor after we’ve ripped your pussy apart.”

“But you have fucked other girls and women, haven’t you?”

“Yes, and I warned them to be really careful, even after we get my cock inside their pussy deep enough to let them fuck me.”

“They fucked you?”

“Yes, and I would love for you to raise up and let my cockhead press against your slippery pussy.”

“Then it would be me that has to be careful, wouldn’t it? I’ve never even though of that.”

“Have you ever thought of letting a man suck your titties? I would love to be the first and only man to have those little nipples of yours between my lips.”

“I have always loved caressing my tiny nipples, since my titties started growing, and kept on growing until they made me so fuckin proud, I had to love them ... Were you serious when you said you wanted to be the only man to ever have my little nipples in your mouth?”

“Yes. I was being selfish, but I would love to show you how it feels, and I would try my best to make you feel so good all over, that you’ll beg me to let you fuck me.”

“Pull me close, and show me how. I need you Gino. I need you to hold me and fuck me. I need you now and I’m tired of wondering and waiting ... I have to tell you first though, I do love pussy and if you make me feel as good as you say, I will want more pussy, more than ever.”

“I love fucking two women who love eating pussy as we fuck.”

“OH DAMN! Will you teach me to do that, with you? Gino, hurry and suck my titties. I need you and I need your big cock inside my pussy.”

“Are you using protection?”

“NO! I never have, but I still want you to let me fuck you and feel your sperm filling my pussy. I hope you don’t deny me, just because I want you to be my baby’s daddy ... I really do need you Gino.”

“I need you too Justine. Slide forward and lift your sexy ass enough to let my cockhead press against your pussy. If you’ll let her, Ana will hold my cock for you until we get it started inside you. Just go slow and be careful, I want your pussy for a long long time, not just this once, to get you pregnant.”

“Gino, you need to be careful with your words like that. You could have another woman hanging onto you, wanting to be your woman along with all your other women.”

“Could you love me like that?”

Would you love me like that, and let me love all your other women, and girls, and all my friends who will want to fuck your cock so we can make them pregnant, as soon as I show them the pics of your cock entering my pussy?”

“For as long as we can manage to get my cock inside your pussy, and still hold each other as we fuck like minks.”

“Kiss me Gino. I have never kissed a man, but I want all you can give me. Kiss me then kiss and suck my titties as we ease your cock inside my pussy. I’m going to fuck you and not only make you my man, I’m going to make you the daddy of our first baby, and all the babies we’ll have.”

“Can you give your lavish lifestyle up for me? Just remember, if you give me your pussy, and let me be the daddy of all our babies, you’ll be my woman, for now and forever.”

“I’m yours Baby. Now you be still while our friends help us get your cock inside my pussy ... OH FUCK RUTH ANN! That’s the first time you have ever sucked my titty and I thought my pussy was going to take more cock than I can handle this soon.”

“But you like it, don’t you Aunt Justine?”

“Just wait until I get my mouth on your titties, I’ll show you how much I like it.”

“Already, I want you to suck my titties as Gino fucks me the first time. Then, if you’re brave enough, I would love to be behind you as he fucks you, so I can suck your pussy as his cock runs deep inside you.”

“I would love that too, but please tell me where in the hell you came up with that shit.”

“Jen, Ana, Tanya, and Analena told me they want to eat my pussy while Gino fucks me with his naked cock.”

“OMIGOD GINO! I feel your cock going really deep now! Go slow and keep fucking me as I fuck you. FUCK YES! Suck my titties and fuck me deeper. I feel my pussy about to go crazy and I hope this is my first orgasm ever ... OMIGOD OMIGOD! Yes, Yes, I feel your cock swelling. FUCK MAN! That has to be your cum blasting deep inside my pussy.

“OH DEAR GOD! I’m coming again and it feels so fuckin good, my pussy is cramping. FUCK ME DEEP AGAIN. I love my man’s cock and I love the way you make my titties feel ... GINO! OH FUCK BABY! That was fuckin wild Man. Hold me and let me calm down before I back up and let your cock slip out of my pussy. I swear, you must have been banging against my lungs, as deep as we had your cock inside me.”

Ana stood over her and pulled her head back by her hair. “Kiss me, Justine. I told you that you would be in love with Gino before morning. You were just great, and earlier you were so afraid you wouldn’t be able to love a man. Kiss me again. I love my new friend and we’ll have fun loving all our other friends as we help them fuck Gino too.”

“YES! Kiss me Ana. I love you and I owe you, Baby. Without you, this would never have happened. I’m going to love eating your pussy and sucking you’re titties as Gino fucks you...

“Ruth Ann, come here Hon. You were the first one who had me wondering if there really is a man like Gino Manelli. You’ll have to help me get the neighbors to come over here one night, and let Gino meet that Mom and daughter. What a wild fuck that will be. Those two school teachers look so much alike Gino won’t know who fucking him, the Mom or the daughter.”

Gino was smiling at the changes in his newest lover. Then, he had an idea that may be his best since all this started - that evening with he and Ana at the mall when they met Eddy away from school.

He caught Jen looking his way and motioned for her to come over. He pulled her down to whisper...

’Run call Eddy and see if she can schedule you, me, Ana and one more, first thing tomorrow morning. Make it at least two hours - or three if she can manage’

’Will I get to help you fuck all of them, and fuck you too?’

’Yes you will, Baby. Hurry’

She came back minutes later and gave him a thumbs-up, then showed him three fingers as she sat on his lap, pressing her naked butt back until she felt his cock.

“Gino, my pussy is still sore from all the fucking we did earlier, but I’m still craving your cock. Could I put it inside my pussy, and ride you really fast and hard? I am so excited just being here, and I’ve never had so much fun in my life.”

“Hurry and get some, Babe. I love your hot little pussy and I see Tanya watching as you slip my cock into your pussy. You better get ready, she’s smiling as she comes this way. She’s going to eat your pussy as you ride my cock...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.