The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

Analena wanted Ruth Ann to go first, having her pussy shaved. This feisty young woman has titties as large as she and Tanya, and her tight virgin pussy looks as small and delicious as Ana’s pussy.

As Ana prepares to shave Ruth Ann’s pussy, Analena asked her, “Ruth Ann, have you ever let a boy or girl taste your pussy?”

“No, but about a month ago, I was taking a shower and my aunt came into the bathroom naked while I was in the tub shaving my legs. Her pussy is as smooth as my titties, and she saw me looking at her.

“She asked me if I have ever let a boy have some pussy. Of Course, I told her no, that I was saving myself for my true love. She was sitting on the toilet seat with her legs spread wide, and I could see her pussy. I swear, her pussy is as small as mine, if not smaller...

“I asked her if she ever let’s a man have some of her pussy, and she told me that she prefers girls, but she did let one boy in high school try to fuck her once. I asked her what it’s like to have a boy’s dick inside her pussy and she told me that he never even got his dick inside her pussy before he got his come and she made him try to fuck her again so she would know how it feels.”

“Did he fuck her again? Did he make it good for her?”

“She said he never did get his dick inside her pussy, and she had to roll over on top of him since his dick was so small she couldn’t feel him, and by that time, she wanted to fuck no matter what.”

Ana asked her, “Did he even fuck her enough to make her come?”

“I asked her that too, and she told me he never did get his dick inside her pussy, so she finally moved up and put her pussy over his mouth and told him to suck her pussy or she was going to tell all her friends that his dick was so tiny he couldn’t even fuck her and take her cherry.”

Tanya asked, “Did he? I hope she did get a come, after letting that little dick bastard have a shot at her virgin pussy, though he failed.”

“She told me that he was gagging and coughing and sneezing, until he finally made her come all over his face. I was laughing and she was too, and before we could talk about it anymore, her phone rang, and I finished my bath...

“Ana, tell me some more about your boss. That man is so handsome and his upper arms are as big as my thighs. I couldn’t help but think about him, and wonder if you and he are a couple, or was he just buying you clothes so you can dress sexy on your job.”

“The second time we met long enough to have a conversation, I was working at the school as one of his janitorial assistants. Less than ten minutes later he hired me as his second in command, and within twenty-four hours, he had appointed me as his apartment manager.”

“May I ask you a really personal question about him?”

“Sure, as long as it’s not too personal or something that could cause him trouble, I’ll answer you.”

“He’s big all over, isn’t he? You don’t have to tell me anything intimate about you and him. The reason I asked - when I told Aunt Justine about you and Gino, she wanted to know all about him ... Well, it was after I told her about his huge biceps and that huge bulge in his jeans.”

“But you said your aunt prefers girls, didn’t you?”

“Yes, and to tell you the truth, I was really leaning that way myself, until I met you and Gino here in the shop. I wish you had some pics of him so I can show them to Aunt Justine. She will shit when I tell her you were back here this evening and she wasn’t here to ask you about Gino herself.”

“Why is she so eager to meet Gino?”

“She told me that she mentioned his name to a friend of a friend, and that woman’s daughter said she knows Gino, and on top of that, her neighbor and her daughter are teachers at the school where Gino works.”

“UH OH! I hope there wasn’t a lot of nasty lies told on him. He’s the kindest, most generous man you’ll ever meet.”

“Oh No! Not at all. As a matter of fact, her friend’s friend had nothing but praise for him and described him just like you have...

“Aunt Justine knows her neighbor and her daughter really well, and she called the daughter. She told me that the young teacher was hesitant to talk about Gino at first, then she told Aunt Justine that all the teachers, married and single, think he’s a handsome, friendly young man.”

“So, the youngest teacher didn’t have anything bad to say about him? Did either of them act like they wanted to meet him, or at least know more about him?”

“I asked her about that too, and she said the married teacher laughed and told her that she wished her daughter would get to know him well enough to bring him over to her house so she could meet him up close, away from school.”

“You need to call your aunt and tell her you want to spend the night with us. I’m sure she would like to join you, if you’ll go home with us.”

“Do you think Gino would be upset if I go home with you?”

“I’m sure Gino would love to meet you away from this shop. You could even fill him in about your aunt, who you said is dying to meet him. I’ll send a sexy pic of him to your phone, if you’ll call her and tell her you want to go home with us.”

“Would it be alright if I send the pic to Aunt Justine?”

“Sure. I would never send anyone a nude pic of him.”

“But you have them, right?”

“Yes, but you’ll have to go home with us and ask Gino if you can have some naked pics of him.”

“Do you think he would send me some to my phone?”

“He may want you to sit on his cock naked and let me take some pic of you fucking him, then it would be you who’s afraid to let them be seen.”

“I would sit on his cock naked in the middle of the street during rush hour, if I knew he would fuck me and kiss my titties.”

“Would you let me take a couple of nudes with your shaved pussy showing, so I can send them to Gino?”

With you kissing my pussy, maybe?

“Hell Yes! You really are willing to meet him, no matter what - aren’t you?”

“My pussy is wet just from us talking about you shaving me, and now teasing me about meeting Gino and having my naked pics taken with him.”

“Take your blouse off, sit on that bench and lean back against the wall. I’m going to take some pics of you naked, before and after we shave your pussy. I hope you realize by now, Tanya, Analena and I love pussy too, and each of us are going to eat your pussy until you tell us to stop.”

“YES! Please, please ... all of you kiss me and suck my titties too while you eat my pussy. I’m about to hyperventilate I’m so fuckin excited. I wish Aunt Justine was here now so we could convince her to take some naked pics of us, and let us take some pics of her eating pussy, then maybe go meet Gino too.”

“Gino would probably tease you and ask you personal questions just to see if he could make you beg for the pics. He’s nothing but a big Teddy-Bear, but he does love beautiful young women like you, who come on to him, as if they want to offer him some pussy.”

“OH FUCK ANA! I would beg that man to take my cherry. I would beg him to let me video him fucking me so I can show it to Aunt Justine. She’s the one who’s dying to meet him.

“I would fuck him until he fights me off, if he would only meet Aunt Justine, and they could hit it off. She has never even dated and she still has her cherry.”

Ana sent a pic of Gino to Ruth Ann’s phone, then told her, “Here’s a pic of him about to get into his new pickup. Just as he opened the door, I called his name and took this pic from behind when he turned to look back. You can see that ass of his and then way his jeans are so tight they’re about to split. Just look at those biceps too. The man could star in a TV show, if the right person discovered him.”

“OMIGOD! That man is a real man ... Will you please let me meet him? I need to tell him the rest of the story about Aunt Justine.”

“The rest of the story? Is there something bad in her life that makes her want a man she’s only seen one pic of, though she’s never met him face to face?”

“No, nothing like that. First of all, she told me that she remembers a boy named Gino from school...

“Anyway, she wants a baby and she wants to choose the baby’s daddy, but she doesn’t want to marry and divorce, like her mom did - five times in seven years...

“OH FUCK YES ANA! I love the way you shaved my pussy and left me a little pointed strip at the top. I was so excited talking to you about Gino, I wasn’t paying attention to you shaving me ... OMIGOD! You’re washing my pussy and I feel like I could get my come.”

“I would love to give you a real come, if you’ll spread your legs wider and let me. Then let Analena and Tanya eat your pussy too.”

“YES! Use your tongue and give me a come. I have never had a real one, just some little ones that go away as soon as I start feeling good...

“OMIGOD! OMIGOD! OH FUCK YES! Suck my pussy! Here comes my come and I would love for you to teach me to eat pussy like this...

“OH DAMN TANYA, SUCK MY PUSSY TOO BABY AND I’LL SUCK YOUR PUSSY...

“OH MY GOD! Analena! OH FUCK YES! Eat my pussy and make me come one more time. Turn around, I need your naked pussy over my mouth so I can learn to eat pussy like you and Tanya.”


Ana shaved all three of them, then helped Ruth Ann close the shop for the night.

As they secured the store, she called Gino and told him about Ruth Ann.

’You say she’s legit, and you’re sure she can keep her mouth shut?’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.