The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

When the buzzer sounded Gino took his turn letting a visitor come up one more floor to the penthouse.

He was standing beside Analena when the elevator doors opened and Tanya ran to her sister.

She’s dressed in shorts and a loose t-shirt, with worn and threadbare tennis shoes. Her black hair is long as Analena’s, and braided.

Both are crying as they hug.

Analena holds her sister back to wipes her eyes with her shirt tail.

“Tanya, I have a new friend I would like you to meet. He hired me sight unseen, then he told me I would be living in this apartment building with my new friend, Jen Kendall, over here. You are now going to live with us ... And then, Ana Garcia - Gino’s apartment manager told me that we would have a job for you too...

“Dry your eyes and give this big man a hug. Don’t worry that you’re not wearing a bra, he loves women and he respects women.”

Gino didn’t wait for her. He opened his arms and smiled. That was all it took for her to rush into his open arms.

“Tanya, don’t cry Baby. This is a new day in your life and if you’ll let us help you, you’ll never have to face that bastard again.”

“Mr. Gino, I am so happy to be here, and I don’t even know how to thank you for all you’ve done for Analena. I can’t help but cry, I am so happy. Please, hold me close and let me feel your big arms around me. I had just gotten out of the shower when Analena called, and I had to hurry and put a shirt and these thin shorts on, before that filthy bastard came in the bathroom on me...

“OH YES! HUG ME! HOLD ME! HOLD ME PLEASE! I know my titties are mashed against your chest, but please hold me tight.”

“Tanya, you are safe here with us. No one will ever bother you here. We have security in this apartment complex, and you’ll have all our cellphone numbers to call if you ever need any of us - no matter when, no matter where. I want you to meet Ana Garcia, the manager of all my apartment complexes. She’s going to take you and your sister shopping now, and if she comes back and tells me that you or Analena raised a fuss, I’m going to spank both your naked butts...

“One more thing - as long as you live here, it will not cost you one dime. The only thing I ask is, do not bring a man or boy into this apartment ... I MEAN NOT ONE DAMN MAN OR BOY - EVER! I don’t own you, but I own this apartment complex, and that is my only rule for a woman who wants to be my friend.”

She leaned back at look at his face. “I don’t ever want another man or boy to put his hands on me again ... Though I could stand here forever and let you hold me.”

“Did that man put his hands anywhere on your body?” Gino bristled at her comment, and now, he wants to know all about it.

“He woke me up groping my titties three different times when I was asleep alone after Analena moved out. He did grab my naked butt once when I came out of the bathroom in my shorty robe.”

“What’s his name?”

Gino looked from Tanya to Analena.

Barker, is all Mom ever calls him.”

“Is he mean to your mom?” Again, he looked from Analena to Tanya.

“Yes ... and as bad as I hated to leave Mom, I knew he would rape me sooner or later, if I didn’t.”

“Does your mom work?”

“Yes, she cleans apartments and makes really good money, but he takes most of it each week as soon as she comes home with it.”

Gino looked at Ana. She nodded and that was all that was said about their mom, or her man Barker.

Neither Tanya or Analena have clothes to wear shopping, except what they have on. Though they did fuss, Gino stopped that when he gave each of them five, one hundred dollar bills.

Analena started to protest, “But Gino...”

“From this day, until each of you tell me you want to leave this apartment building forever, and find new jobs - you will be known as my women by everyone living here, and everyone on this whole damn block. Only you can change that, but then, only you can use it to get closer to me. Talk to Ana, if you need to know more.”

Both Arenas sisters hugged his neck, kissed his cheek and walked out smiling with Ana.


“Gino, may I hug your neck too? The way you handled that, brought tears to my eyes. If you’ll give me permission, I would love to tell Aunt Eddy what you just did.”

“She is one of the best friends I have ever had and whether she’s told you or not, she’s going to have our baby, so she and I can raise him.”

“Him? You already know it will be a boy?”

“I do.”

“Gino?”

“Yes Jen?”

“If I’m real gentle with you, will you let me fuck you until you we have to stop?”

“I thought you would never ask. Let’s find the master bedroom. You better make this good, or I’ll turn on you and make you fuck me five more times without stopping.”

“Gino I have one more question.”

“Let’s have it. I can tell this one is going to be good. I see you smiling now.”

“May I tell you that I love you, and not cause any problems between us?”

“Sure you can. I love you too. I don’t own you, but I love you and I love your sexy ass.”

“What if one day, I want to give myself to you, completely?”

“You’ll join my other women who love me and want me to own them.”

“Will they love me too?”

“Like a sister.”

“Please take your clothes off and lie on that fancy bed, I want to take my clothes off and sit on your cock. I know you have a huge cock because I felt you - and Aunt Eddy told me your cock is a monster, when you get hard. She also told me that you are the best lover in the land and once you and I fuck, I’ll never want another man.”

“You are protected, right?”

“Yes, but...”

“I’ll agree to that - but, we don’t need to talk about letting that happening for at least a year. Come get me Jen. Be careful, because you gave your pussy to me and you better take damn good care of my little penoche.”

“OH WOW! I didn’t feel your cock fully hard until now, and I never knew what huge meant when Aunt Eddy told me you have a huge fuckin cock. You really did fuck her little pussy, with your huge cock, didn’t you?”

“Yes and we had the best time ever, with Ana there with us.”

“I would love to do that, with Ana and Aunt Eddy, and you fucking all three of us.”

“I’m sure we can arrange that. Eddy has a special occasion set up for next week. Maybe we can get you and Ana invited as an added attraction.”

“Gino, can you please help me with this? I can’t even get your fat cockhead inside my pussy.”

“Slide off and turn around so I can eat your pussy as you suck my cock until you have it slick, then leave it wet with plenty of saliva, so you can sit on top of me. Just be really careful our first few times we fuck. If we hurt your pussy, you may be out of commission for a week or more.”

“I love sucking your cock like this. It’s so fuckin tall, and now that I have it slick and slimy, I want all of it inside my pussy when you get your come.”

“Turn around and get on top of me again, and when you have my cock pressing against your pussy, lean over and kiss me as you push back. It will go inside you, but it may hurt at first. Just keep pushing back and pressing your ass down, until you have enough of me to sit up and fuck me slowly.”

“I love this and even though I know it’s going to hurt, I still want to fuck you like this each and every time we can.”

“Kiss me and press your sexy ass back against my cock some more. You can make it go inside you, if you want to fuck me bad enough. Your pussy is wet and my cock is slick ... Now, fuck me Jen.”

“Are you videoing us fucking?”

“Yes, Eddy wants to see us fucking ... Do it Baby! I feel your pussy about to give it up, now ride my cock like you love me.”

“OH YES YES! OH DAMN - MOTHER-FUCKIN-SON-OF-A-FUCKIN-BITCH! THAT FUCKIN HURT DAMN IT!”

“Keep fucking me slow like this, you’re doing good and if you’ll bend over and look down, you’ll see that you have almost half my cock inside you.”

“FUCK YEAH! I’m going to take all of you now. I love your cock and I love fucking you slow, just like Aunt Eddy told me she fucked you.”

“You’re doing good Jen. You can start rocking your ass back and forth now. You’re fucking me like one of my women now, Baby. Fuck me hard and get your come. If you can, keep fucking and you’ll get more than one. You’re about to make me come already ... I LOVE YOUR HOT LITTLE PUSSY JEN. You need to be sweet and close with Tanya, Analena, and Ana. Ana will have those two in our bed before the week’s over.”

“Gino, my pussy feels really good now, with your cock all the way inside me. Could you help me turn around without taking your cock out? I want to make sure our video is working good. I’m going to get Aunt Eddy so hot and horny, she will want me to help you fuck all her rich friends and associates. That aunt of mine knows all the millionaire women, and many of those billionaire friends of here are as young as me. I hope she lets me help you and Ana fuck each and every one of them, at least a dozen times each.”

“Twist around slowly so you don’t skin my cock. You not only have a pretty pussy, you really do have a tight pussy and I love the way you can move that ass like a belly dancer, when you fuck me like this. DAMN GIRL! We have to get your Aunt Eddy naked in bed with you, Ana, and me. That woman loves you like her own daughter and she will love you even more if Ana, you and I fuck her at the same time.”


“Ana, can I ask you a question about Gino, and you keep it private between us?” Analena asked.

“Sure, but I want you to know, he is the best friend I have ever had, and I’ll always tell him the truth if he asks, no matter what, no matter who it’s about.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.