The Custodian - Cover

The Custodian

Copyright© 2022 by JRyter

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Gino Manelli Jr. has worked as his dad's janitorial assistant for the past six years, since graduating from Rivadale High School. Now that his dad's emphysema has progressively worsened, forcing the senior Manelli to retire, Superintendent Edna Nelson promoted Gino to Head Custodian.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Harem   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size   Teacher/Student  

At five til 3:00 there was a light rap on his door. Gino picked up his keys and phone, then put his ball cap on. When he opened the door, Jen was smiling at him.

He put his hand on her arm and steered her out of the main building, well before the last bell sounded for the day. They were in his new pickup and gone before any of the high school kids saw them together.

“Where do you live Jen?”

“I have an apartment a few blocks over from Aunt Eddy. She insists that I live there free, and I really love it there.”

“What’s the street address? I may know which apartment complex you’re talking about.”

“1010 Pocono Avenue.”

“I know exactly where that is. I know the new owner too. Maybe I can get you an even better deal than your Aunt Eddy is giving you.”

“I didn’t know she sold it. I hope the rent isn’t too much with the new owners, those apartments must go for at least twenty-five hundred a month, though I get mine for way less.”

“Don’t worry about the rent. As long as you and I are best friends, your rent will be paid as usual.”

“Are we really going to be best friends?”

“I would love to be your best friend, and maybe I would be lucky enough to be invited over at least one night a week to keep you company.”

“GINO! Would you really? I would love that too. Will you spend the night with me on those nights? I would love to sleep naked with you, after you teach me to fuck.”

“I never knew you use cuss words like that.”

“Aunt Eddy curses like hell, and when we’re together, she and I both curse like we’re two men.”

“Do you and your Aunt ever sleep together?”

“Yes and she even showed me how to eat pussy. I hope you still like me after I confessed that. I love my aunt and I love her pussy too.”

“I love your aunt also, and I’m sure I would love her pussy as much as you, if I ever got a chance to fuck her, or even eat her pussy.”

“Do you really eat pussy?”

“I love pussy and I love eating pussy.

“Does your aunt ever put anything inside your pussy?”

“No and she told me that I still have my hymen. She told me this morning that she hopes I make a video when I let that big handsome man take my cherry...

“She was talking about you all the time - wasn’t she?”

“I hope she was. I would hate for you or her to have another lover, after I have wanted to fuck her for the past six years. Though I have seen you in school for years, I just now met you and I would love to see how far our friendship can go.”

“I really like you Gino. You are so easy to talk to and you make me want to be naked with you ... I bet you get a lot of pussy from a lot of women, don’t you?”

“I do get some, but a real man never brags on how much pussy he gets, or who he fucks.”

“Have you ever been married?”

“No, and you told me you were hoping that young wimpy-ass you used to date would ask you to marry.”

“I know, but now that he’s history, I’ve decided to be like Aunt Eddy and live alone. She told me recently that she would love to have a baby before she’s too old. I think I would love to have a baby too, but I’m not sure I want to marry.”

“I suppose I should ask you now, are you taking birth control of any kind?”

“No. I have never taken the pills ... Does that mean we may not get to fuck when we get to my apartment?”

“Not at all, but it does mean you’ll more than likely, get pregnant and have my baby, if you don’t tell me to pull my cock out in time.”

“OH DAMN! I just thought of how that must feel. I mean, when a man shoots his sperm inside a woman’s pussy and makes her pregnant.”

“If you ever want to experience how it feels, please let me be the one who fills your pussy with cum.”

“I’ve heard Aunt Eddy use that word too. That’s the same as getting an orgasm, isn’t it?”

“We spell it c-o-m-e, when we get an orgasm. When I fuck your pussy and get my come, we spell it c-u-m that fills your pussy and makes you pregnant. I’m not sure if everyone uses those terms, but I was taught that by the first freshman girls I fucked.”

“How old were you when you fucked the first girl? I hope you don’t mind that I ask, but I love talking about sex ... and other sexy shit like this.”

“My first time, was on my fourteenth birthday, and she was nineteen. She taught me all about sex and fucking, then she introduced me to her two sisters, and their best friend ... who were actually in my class. For the next six months, between the four of them, they made sure I knew all about fucking and eating pussy...

“I need to tell you too, I love it when I meet a woman like you, who can talk about fucking and getting her come and letting a man come inside her pussy, even though she knows he’s going to make her pregnant.”

“May I ask you another personal question, now that we’re talking like this?”

“Sure, ask me anything, since both of us know by now that as soon as we get to your apartment, we’re going to strip and fuck at least a half dozen times.”

“Have you ever fucked two women in the same bed at the same time? The reason I asked, I read a story about two women who wanted to fuck the same man, and they asked him if both of them could fuck him at the same time.”

“Did you like that story?”

“OH FUCK MAN - DID I EVER! It made me wish I was one of those women. I would have even let the man fuck me and make me pregnant, I was so fucking excited.”

“If I could find a tall, sexy woman about your age, who loves to fuck like that, would you be willing to join us for a night, or maybe a whole weekend?”

“GINO! I think I may have just gotten my first come when you asked me that. My pussy is still going wild and I’m dripping pussy cream on your leather seat.”

“Does that mean you’d like to join us?”

“PLEASE, PLEASE teach me to fuck like you were taught to fuck at fourteen. I want to know how you love for your women to fuck you, then let me be with you as you fuck at least one woman.”

“Would you eat her pussy as I fuck both of you? I need to know this so I can find that woman.”

“Aunt Eddy told me I was good at it, but I would be willing to take lessons from at least five or six of your women, if they’d be willing to teach me.”

“Here we are, which floor are you on? I’ll park in the garage on your level, so we won’t be seen on the elevator by some nosy neighbor.”

“Fourth floor. Aunt Eddy told me that the entire fifth floor, is one huge penthouse luxury apartment. I would love to just once, see the inside an apartment like that, wouldn’t you?”

“I have been inside them before, and yes, they are very ritzy and I’m sure those people have long-term leases on those apartments...

“I have some friends who invest in apartment complexes like this one, and I may be able to take you inside this penthouse on the fifth floor, if you’re serious.”

“YES! HELL YES! I wish you could find at least two more women who would go with us so I could fuck you and learn to fuck and suck them too.”

“If I could make that happen, they may want you to wear a blindfold, because they’re very rich and can’t risk being seen fucking like rabbits.”

FUCK YES - I WOULD! I would love to be blindfolded and have you fuck me from behind as a woman sucks my titties and another woman sucks my pussy at the same time. FUCK! GINO! Make that happen and you can fuck me and fill my pussy with cum anytime you want some pussy.”


Inside her apartment, she rushed to the bathroom and Gino sent Ana a text...

‘I’m here at 1010 Pocono AND I have a sweet young virgin with me who wants to see inside a penthouse apartment, and she wants to have two more women with us as we fuck her blindfolded’

‘I can text Analena and ask if she’s game - or I can try one of the other girls I know’

‘You make the call. I don’t know anyone that well, other than my sisters, or Flora - maybe I need to get out and mingle more, now that I have more time’

‘BRB’

... ‘Analena said she can be there at 4, but she will need this job for sure, if she leaves 30 mins early’

‘Tell her the job is hers and I hope she likes girls’

‘She loves pussy and now she wants you’

‘She doesn’t know me’

‘She does now, I sent her a pic of you fucking Eddy - and me’


When Ana arrived at the parking garage, she used her key-card to open the barricade so she could drive up one more level, and park on the deserted fifth floor level.

She has four key-cards on a chain. One for herself, one for Gino, and two spares. She knew Gino would need them, and even more later.

Inside the penthouse apartment, she took a second, more detailed tour, since she had hurried through the apartment late yesterday.

Five bedrooms, four baths, two offices, theater, sauna, gym, hot tub, wrap-around balcony on two adjoining sides, two-lane bowling alley, three pool tables, walkin vault, two tanning beds, two ShowerTan Systems installed in two stand-alone showers, and a video arcade game room.

She sent Gino a text...

’I’m here, come see your new home - away from home’

’How do we get there’

’In the elevator, press and release the Penthouse button 5 times, and I will press the button to accept you’


Jen asked, “May I ask who your friend is, that’s waiting for us?”

“Ana Garcia. If you’ll let her, she will be one of the best friends you’ll ever have. Ask your Aunt about her, and she will tell you the same thing.”

“Without even asking, I can tell she’s beautiful from the way you describe her.”

“Just be her friend, and be as much like her as you can, I can assure you, your life will change like you would not believe.”

“I know I’m going to like her now. She loves you too, doesn’t she?”

“Watch her when we walk into the penthouse, then tell me what you think.”

“May I ask another question before we go inside?”

“Sure.”

“All the women you meet - the love you too, don’t they?”

“I’ll have to think about that, but I’d say you were close to ninety percent correct, at least. Is that bad for a man to have so many women who like him?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.