Torn Between Lovers - Cover

Torn Between Lovers

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Taylor is a gifted photographer that has just relocated to Florida due to her boyfriend receiving orders to Tampa. Taylor intends to start a new life with John but becomes distracted by her handsome neighbor Enrique. He's sinfully handsome and Taylor can't resist. Taylor decides to confess her secrets to John but turns out he has a few secrets of his own. Taylor tries to begin a new romance with Enrique, but his long-time rival Raul also has eyes for Taylor.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

Jasmine strutted back and forth in Enrique’s office, “That’s the deal.”

He made a face, “I don’t see why we have to go all the way to Mexico to do this.”

“Because I already have it set up. It’ll be quick and painless. You can be back here to be with your Negrita in no time.”

“Ya. Don’t call her that.”

She sucked her teeth, “Meet me at the airport first thing in the morning.” She headed to the door.

He commented as she opened the door, “After this, I don’t ever want to see you again.” She shook her head and slammed the door shut.

He sat at his desk. How can I explain this to Taylor? His head dropped into the palms of his hands. She doesn’t need to know about this. He called his assistant in the office and had her reschedule all of his appointments for the week.

At the end of the work day, Enrique rushed home to pack some stuff so he could be ready first thing in the morning. After his stuff was ready, he poured himself a drink and took it back, “aah.” There was a tap at the door; he walked over and opened it to see Taylor with dinner, “I brought some Indian food. I hope you like it.”

They sat at the table and ate. His mind was already running with how to tell her he had to leave. Finally, he just spoke, “I’m, mmm, mmm.” He thought about how she might take the phrase, “I’m married.” He didn’t see it going well, so he said, “I’m scheduled to do some humanitarian work in Mexico for the next week.”

She sat quietly at first, and then responded, “That’s nice, but why such short notice?”

He stood up, “It happens like this sometimes in these small villages. I should be back in a week.”

He was at the bar. He poured a drink. She walked into the kitchen and put away the food. She was quiet. She didn’t know what or why he was acting so weird. He turned and looked at her. Her eyes were near tears. “Mi amor, don’t cry.”

“I suppose I no longer provide a thrill for you since I’m no longer taken.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You don’t love me. This has been a fun game for you.”

He rushed over to where she stood, “I do love you and I’m not playing games. I swear. Look at me.” He lifted her chin. She shook her head. He kissed her lips and wiped her face, “When I get back, we can live together, here or buy a house wherever you want.”

“Do you mean it? I mean really mean it, because if you don’t, please just tell me now.”

“I promise. As soon as I get back.”

“Okay. I trust you.” Her hands touched the sides of his face. His eyes spoke the truth. She could see his love. She gave him a peck on the lips and smiled.

“Let’s go out on the balcony.” He said. She smiled and followed him.

Outside on his patio was a palisades day bed with matching pillows, and two additional seating pieces with a center table. He sat in the center of the day bed with himself exposed to her. She sat on top of him and allowed him to enter. “Ummm papi, that’s nice.” She moved up and down and made circles on him. His arms around her waist and back holding her tight. Her breasts bounced in his face.

He grunted and groaned, “I make you feel good mami.” He whispered in her ear.

“Yes,” she replied. His left hand was in her hair and his right touched her left breast. He paused for a moment to suckle it. She hummed and watched as her hips continued to circle.

He lifted her and placed her down, put the right leg over his shoulder, and went deep. He looked down at her. She touched herself and that made him more excited. He stopped and traveled down. He opened her wide and let his tongue work wonders on her. He didn’t stop until she exploded. As usual, he wiped his face and slipped back inside with deep long strokes. She moved her leg off his shoulder and pulled him close until he was on top of him. “You love me papi?”

“You know I do., he replied. His chest pressed against hers. Her legs wrapped around his waist. Her hands squeezed his ass and held him tighter and tighter. He felt when she climaxed. He stopped and let her pulsate on him until she hit multiples. When she finished, he stood up, “Let’s go inside.”

As soon as they stepped inside. He stopped her by the back of the sofa and bent her over. He penetrated once again. He grabbed and slapped her ass. He was on the verge but held off. He made her stand. He kissed her back, then pulled her arms as he went slow and deep for a while and then he sped up until he climaxed. He was deep inside of her when he released, but she didn’t care. He released her arms and she leaned into him while he was still inside. He placed his tongue in her mouth and left hand on her clit and touched until she shook.

The morning arrived quickly and before long; they said their farewells at the airport. She headed back home with the memory of the night before fresh in her mind. She smiled.

All Taylor could do was throw herself into her work to keep from missing Enrique. Luckily, she only had two more days to deal with the torment.

It was June and it was extremely hot. Taylor went away from her home to the beach on the other side of town for a change of scenery. She lay under her tent wearing a blue and white triangle bikini that was tied behind the neck and tied at the hip on the bottoms.

She looked out at the water and saw a pelican and some seagulls. She reached for her camera and walked out to the shore and recorded. She smiled when she remembered the first time, she recorded a pelican and how she had gotten footage of Enrique as well.

“To be the thought that makes a woman smile.”

Taylor smiled, “Hi Raul.”

He wore beach shorts, flip-flops, and a dri soft long-sleeved shirt. “Are you here alone?” He asked.

She nodded, “Yeah. Just me.”

“Enrique?”

“He’s out of town. He’ll be back in a couple of days.”

“I was just strolling, but I can take a rest. Do mind if I keep you company?”

“Of course not, come. I’m over here.”

He joined her under the small tent. She showed him some pictures she had taken. He smiled, “You are talented.” He couldn’t help but look at her. Her hair was pulled up in a curly bun, baby hairs draped along her face. Her eyes shined in the sunlight. Her skin was so soft and supple, her breasts full and her hips curvy. How many times had he thought about her, but he had to settle for a friendship? He sighed on the inside.


The day had arrived. Enrique was in his hotel room gathering his things when he heard a knock. He walked over, looked out, and saw Jasmine. He sighed and opened the door, “I thought we agreed that we would never see each other again.”

She walked in with a look of pure guilt on her face. She handed him the check that he had written out of 50,000 dollars. “The divorce is already final.” He said.

“I know, I just can’t take the money.”

He looked at her suspiciously. She swallowed, “you deserve the love of a woman that loves how you love.”

“Thank you, but I still don’t understand where all this is coming from.”

“Don’t go to the airport tonight.”

“My flight leaves in three hours.”

“I have something to tell you...”


Taylor waited at the airport. It was almost midnight. She was tired, but she couldn’t wait to see Enrique. They announced that the flight had just arrived. Her heart beat faster. It took a few moments, but eventually, people started to enter the baggage claim area. She waited. And waited. And waited. She asked one of the passengers if they had seen him on the flight by showing a picture to the woman, “Did you see this man?”

She replied, “No.”

“Are you sure?”

“Honey, if I had seen a man on that flight that looked like this, I would remember.”

Taylor nodded and walked away. The people were leaving. No one was left in the area but her. She walked up to the agent, “Is this passenger Enrique Salazar still on board?” She checked her records, “Oh, hmm, that’s interesting.”

“What?”

“He didn’t check-in.”

Taylor was stunned. The woman asked, “Is there anything else I can help you with?”

“No. Thanks.” She walked away.

Taylor left the airport and rushed through the people on the sidewalk to get to the parking lot. She pulled out her cellphone and dialed Lola not even thinking about the time. She could hear the sleep in Lola’s voice, “Taylor?”

“I’m so sorry to call at this time.”

“It’s fine. Is everything okay, How’s my brother?”

Her heart sank. She could hardly speak. She didn’t want to assume the worst, but her mind was already dancing with the thoughts. “Enrique wasn’t on the plane.”

“What?”

“He wasn’t. Oh my God Lola, what if something happened.”

“No, no-no. don’t think like that. I’m sure he probably just missed his flight or something came up. Try to relax. I’m sure he’ll call.”

Taylor unlocked her car and got in. She wanted to believe that. It was the only thing she could hold onto at the moment. So she allowed herself to be okay with that. She nodded, “Okay. Okay. I’ll call you in the morning.”

The call ended.

A night of pacing and waiting for the phone to ring. She was dead tired when the alarm sounded. She sat up on the sofa and silenced the phone. She checked to see if anyone had called. But nothing. She had a job near the piers in a few hours. She didn’t have the energy to go, but she always kept her appointments.

She sighed and called Lola, “Any word?” Lola asked.

“No. not yet.”

“Just be patient. I’m sure he’ll call soon.”

“Do you know exactly where in Mexico he was staying? Maybe I can call or go and see If I can find out something.”

Lola hesitated. She knew where he went, but she didn’t want to say. “Mira amor, I don’t think it’s good for a young woman to be out in a foreign country asking questions. Just be patient.”

“You’re right. Talk to you later.” The call ended.

She grunted loudly. She looked at her phone. She saw pictures that they had taken together. She smiled and swiped until she saw the video they had recorded. She had this inner grin as she remembered the night he asked her, “Can I make a video. I want something to look at when I can’t have you.” She smiled and agreed.

She played the video. They were at the beach house on the screened-in balcony. She was on the lounge chair, her legs open to him, his face buried deep in her treasure. She ran her fingers through his hair. He devoured her as if he had not eaten in weeks and she was his first meal. He continued until he felt her quake and then he lay on top. His mouth on hers and he pressed his way inside and heard that primal groan. The sound of their tongues tasting and lips sucking the others lips made the moment all the more intense. He pressed deeper and she invited him deeper and she wrapped her legs around him and held him tightly. He paused for a moment and looked down at her. To him, she was perfect. She said in Spanish, “You are mine and I am yours forever.” She smiled. She loved it when he spoke Spanish to her, especially while making love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.