Torn Between Lovers - Cover

Torn Between Lovers

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Taylor is a gifted photographer that has just relocated to Florida due to her boyfriend receiving orders to Tampa. Taylor intends to start a new life with John but becomes distracted by her handsome neighbor Enrique. He's sinfully handsome and Taylor can't resist. Taylor decides to confess her secrets to John but turns out he has a few secrets of his own. Taylor tries to begin a new romance with Enrique, but his long-time rival Raul also has eyes for Taylor.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

The late morning had arrived, Taylor was in the kitchen making a breakfast smoothie when Nicole shuffled into the kitchen and sat at the bar, “Morning sunshine, what are we getting into today?”

Taylor eyed her, “After the night you had, I’d think you’d be looking for something more low-key.”

“My life is hella boring. I’m an accountant. When I get a chance to party, I do it big.”

Taylor placed a smoothie in front of her, she lifted it and drank. “Where’s Melissa?” Taylor asked with concern.

Nicole shrugged, “She left the guy’s place last night and said she was headed to Tampa.”

Taylor made a face, “What?! Have you lost your mind, what kind of wingman are you?”

“Look, you know that girl doesn’t listen to anybody. Besides, I was a little busy.”

Taylor picked up her phone, as she dialed, there was a knock at the door. Nicole hurried to answer and Melissa was looking like she had quite the night. “Girl, where have you been?”

“Relax. I’m fine.” She walked in and dropped her shoes by the door.

Taylor was livid, “What was in Tampa?”

“Just some rich old dude’s house. He had a party. I wanted to check it out.”

“Girl, you can’t just be running around Florida, young White and thin while you’re in the care of your only Black friend in Florida. If something happens to you while in my care, it’s not going to look right.”

“And the winner for the best dramatic performance goes to ... Taylor Newman!” Melissa clapped. She scurried off to the guest bedroom.

“That girl.”

“See. That’s why I don’t bother.”


On Monday, the ladies had gone back to their perspective lives. And Taylor was back to playing phone tag with John and now, missing Enrique. She decided it was important to throw herself into her work. So, for the next few days, she did just that. She had not seen Enrique come or go. Was he that busy or maybe he was just avoiding looking into her soft honey-colored eyes? A weakness that drew him in the first time he saw her.

A week had gone by and Enrique found himself at the picturesque home of his sister Lola. They sat on the deck at a table having coffee. “Ay hermano, it’s not like you haven’t had your share of flings.”

He sat there in his feelings. “Whose side are you on?”

“It’s not about sides. It’s about being human. And our mistakes and being true to ourselves. I mean what do you want?”

He thought about it. He knew what he wanted. The real question was, could he have what he wanted. It was the first time he had considered being okay with just one woman. For him, she was enough, but who was that guy? Why would she randomly screw some guy, if she had feelings for him? Was he just a random fuck as well? That didn’t sit right in his spirit.

“Enrique?”

He looked at his sister. “Are you alright?” She asked. He nodded. She said, “I just want you to know, I did ask Taylor to donate some of her art to be auctioned at the event this Saturday and she’ll be there. The kids want to see her.”

He nodded and then sipped his coffee. “I have to get back to work.” He kissed her cheek and left.


Friday night, Taylor relaxed on her patio with a glass of sweet white wine and a book. Suddenly, or should I say like clockwork, Enrique managed to be outside on his patio with a woman, up to his shenanigans. Taylor shook her head. She left the patio and went inside.

She sat on the sofa. She didn’t want to be upset, but she was. John called. She answered angrily. “Are you okay babe?” he asked

“Yeah.” She allowed her voice to perk up. Her head nearly exploded. They spoke for a short time and she went to bed, lying there. Trying not to let her mind venture off to that place. Maybe I can imagine sex with John, but that hardly got her excited the way she did when she thought about it with Donte or Enrique.

John was a simple guy. He didn’t do oral. He didn’t believe in foreplay. He was straight to business and approached sex like it was a task on his to-do list.

She bit her lip, and even though she was angry with him, she couldn’t help but picture him standing in front of her saying naughty things and her favorite, “I want you to wet my face.” She smiled as she reached inside her nightstand. She pulled out her hot pink power stud clitterific. It was ribbed just like that of a real penis, flexible, and had three speeds to enjoy.

She slipped off her panties and allowed the vibrator to tickle the outside of her, stimulating her clit. She hummed and placed it inside. It felt delightful. It wasn’t the fullness of Enrique, but it massaged the walls and the vibration gave it an extra zeal that brought her to climax in minutes. Her legs clenched and she pulled it out and just lay there until she fell asleep.


The night of the fundraiser, Lola and her husband’s home was open to a select crowd that had deep pockets. The event was held outside overlooking the amazing view of the bay. Inside the seating room were various giant-sized photographs by several photographers.

Enrique walked around the room with his date. She was a leggy, super model type with incredible assets that he most likely helped her obtain. She commented, “I love this one.” It was a narrow paved road with lush green grass and tall towering trees on both sides that met high into the sky resting their branches on one another. It was breathtaking. He looked at the name of the artist, and it was Taylor Newman. He smiled inside. It became clear to him that Taylor was quite the accomplished photographer. You wouldn’t know it from her demeanor. She was so down to earth. That was the thing that excited him. Also, the way she went about her day as if she didn’t realize she was incredibly beautiful.

Lola walked into the room with Taylor. She wore a fitted black sequenced body suit that was cut low in the front and back. A lot of the men in the room took notice. Including a very attractive Raul Loiza. He was a fellow doctor that practiced cosmetic surgery. He and Enrique had sort of a love-hate relationship. When Enrique saw the way Raul sized up Taylor, it disturbed him within.

Taylor stood near the piano; her hands danced across the keys. Raul walked up, “Oh, so you play as well.” She turned to him. His skin was cocoa brown, he had beautiful dark brown eyes and a great smile. She smiled, “Yes. I took lessons as a child into high school.”

“You still got it.” He looked at her and smiled, “I’m Dr. Raul Loiza.”

“Nice to meet you. I’m Taylor Newman.”

“Yes, the photographer and amazing pianist.”

“Oh, well, I wouldn’t go that far.”

Lola had returned with her children. They wrapped themselves around her. She smiled, “What are you all still doing awake?”

They laughed, “Mami told us you were here.”

Lola added, “They wanted to say hi. They missed you.”

“Aww, you’re going to make me cry.”

“When are you going to take more pictures of us?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.