Torn Between Lovers - Cover

Torn Between Lovers

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Taylor is a gifted photographer that has just relocated to Florida due to her boyfriend receiving orders to Tampa. Taylor intends to start a new life with John but becomes distracted by her handsome neighbor Enrique. He's sinfully handsome and Taylor can't resist. Taylor decides to confess her secrets to John but turns out he has a few secrets of his own. Taylor tries to begin a new romance with Enrique, but his long-time rival Raul also has eyes for Taylor.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

There were three bedrooms in the apartment. One was a guest bedroom, which is where she planned to have Melissa and Nicole sleep and in her bedroom is where she and Sherry would sleep.

Everything was set, there was food, plenty of supplies, and alcohol because her friends loved to drink. She had a job to complete, so she left the key in a lockbox outside of the apartment. When the ladies arrived that Friday afternoon, they saw Enrique as he left his apartment. He nodded and went to his car.

Melissa, couldn’t stop eyeing him, her mouth watered. Nicole commented, “Geesh, close your mouth before a fly or love bug gets in there.”

Sherry laughed, “Nicole’s right, have some decorum.”

“What, I can’t help myself. No one told him to look that damn good.”

Sherry had retrieved the key and they all filed inside. “Um, nice.” Said Sherry.

Melissa frowned, “How is it she can afford to live in a place like this?”

“You are not aware of the caliber of work our girl does.”

She plopped down on the sofa, “Who knew you could get this much money snapping pictures of trees and whales and shit,” she laughed.

Nicole went to the kitchen, “She cooked for us. That’s a real friend.” There was fresh salad, shrimp etouffee, and French bread. There were bottles of wine in the wine refrigerator and the bar had several bottles of their favorites from gin to Hennessy.

“I say, we eat, relax, not make a mess” she looked at Melissa, “and just wait until our girl gets home.”


Taylor had just loaded up her car and was ready to head home. She received a text from Sherry. It was a picture of them sitting on the patio drinking, “We saved you a glass.”

She smiled and replied, “On my way.”

Just as she hopped in her car and turned the key, her phone rang, she answered, “Taylor Newman.”

“Mi preciosa.” His voice sounded.

She smiled, but she urged, “You know you’re not supposed to call me on this line.”

“I know, but I wanted to hear your voice.”

“You didn’t hear enough of it last night,” she joked.

He laughed, “I miss you. Have fun with your friends.” The call ended.

She smiled as she thought about the previous night and made her way home.

As soon as Taylor walked inside, they screamed, “She’s here bitch!!!”

She shook her head, “woohoo!”

“Okay, go get settled and meet us outside on the patio. I love the place by the way,” complimented Sherry.

“Thanks.”

“Yeah me too, but Melissa is hatin.’”

“I am not. I just asked how she could afford it. Like she got a side hustle as a drug dealer or something.”

Tylor eyed her and made a face.

“I’m just saying,” added Melissa.

After Taylor showered, she met the ladies on the patio. She was in a pair of cotton booty shorts and a tank without a bra. She sat in a cushioned chair. Sherry sat in the cushioned chair next to her and Melissa and Nicole were on the patio sofa.

They laughed and talked for hours. Melissa who always seemed to have something to say about Taylor commented, “Did you gain weight?”

“No, why?”

“You just look a little fuller than usual.”

“No, same fullness from before.”

Nicole commented, “Melissa, anybody would look full compared to you.”

They laughed.

“To hell with y’all.”

Melissa changed the subject, “What’s up with the good doctor next door?”

Taylor turned to her, “Nothing, why?”

“He’s totally fuckable.”

“Well, I think he’s seeing someone already. So, there’s that part.”

“Yeah, I tried to hook up earlier and he turned me down. I thought maybe he was Gay or something.”

Sherry shook her head. Nicole commented, “You think every man that turns you down is Gay.”

They laughed. “Yeah, and she thinks every man is fuckable, even the old guy that worked in the cafeteria at school.”

“She probably fucked him.”

“Whatever.”

“Come to think of it, he did start giving you extra food and free stuff,” said Sherry.

They laughed.

“Why does everyone like to gang up on me?”

“Oh don’t be so sensitive. As much as you talk shit, you should be able to take it.”

“Facts,” said Nicole

It’s time for my surprise,” said sherry, she went inside.

“Oh lord.” Replied Taylor. Sherry returned with a box. Taylor reached for it, “Do I dare open this? Is it going to be like a monster-sized dildo or a vibrator 3000?”

They laughed, “I’ll take it if you don’t want it,” said Melissa.

“Hell, I’d keep that for myself,” added Sherry.

Taylor opened it, it was a pretty glass with rocks and dirt. See she smiled, “Is this from the mountains in Ashville.”

She nodded.

Melissa made a face, “How on earth did you guess that, just looks like a pile of dirt to me.”

Taylor laughed, “She sent pictures of her last trip. So, I just guessed.”

“How’s John?” asked Melissa.

“He’s fine,” Taylor replied.

“You guys are still good?”

“Yes. As far as I know. Unless you have details I’m unaware of.”

“Just making sure, the last time we all met up, you spent half the night complaining that he couldn’t fuck worth a damn.”

Taylor shook her head, “I never said that. I just said that he could use some improvement.”

“Maybe if he didn’t feel like you were constantly comparing him to your ex.”

“Look, I don’t know what your problem is.”

“Ladies. Ladies. Let’s take a beat.”

“When we talk about our issues it’s to vent and just release it. I don’t say these things to be judged or to put John down. Sex is to be enjoyed by both people and this is something that I’ve expressed to him, so it’s not a secret.”

“Amen. Because if I don’t get mine, honey, don’t come back,” said Nicole.

They laughed.

“Taylor is right. Our talks are in-house. This is a judgment-free zone.”

“You’re right. I love you Tay and I love John. I just want to see you two make it.”

Taylor smiled, “all is forgiven.”

“Great. Now that we’ve all sang kumbaya, let’s put on our slutiest dresses and turn this city inside out.”

The ladies went inside.

Enrique had been on his patio getting an earful. He wondered if he should follow the ladies or just let Taylor have her time with her friends. He sipped from a bottled beer and nodded.


The ladies stepped into a local club right off the beach. The dress Taylor wore accentuated her assets. The black dress was fitted and hugged her hips, and thighs and even though it went to her knees, there was something about her dress that made it the sexiest one. The front barely covered the fullness of her breasts and it dropped to her belly button; the back was sheer but had intricate lace designs.

A lot of men took notice and she in turn received many free drinks for her and her friends. Melissa and Nicole met two handsome Black men; they danced and before long, Sherry saw them leave the club with the men. She shook her head.

Sherry had a perturbed look on her face when Taylor walked up, “What’s up?”

“Oh you know, the usual,” she replied not wanting to get into it because she knew Taylor would freak out, she changed the subject and smiled, “So now for my surprise.”

“Wait.”

“Oh you didn’t think that dirt was your surprise did you?”

Taylor thought, I actually kind of did. She asked, “what’s the surprise?”

“Follow me.”

Taylor was nervous. She followed her out to the beach. She saw a familiar stance. Tall dark chocolaty goodness. “It can’t be,” she said. She turned to Sherry, “Is that—”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.