Torn Between Lovers - Cover

Torn Between Lovers

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Taylor is a gifted photographer that has just relocated to Florida due to her boyfriend receiving orders to Tampa. Taylor intends to start a new life with John but becomes distracted by her handsome neighbor Enrique. He's sinfully handsome and Taylor can't resist. Taylor decides to confess her secrets to John but turns out he has a few secrets of his own. Taylor tries to begin a new romance with Enrique, but his long-time rival Raul also has eyes for Taylor.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

After spending all day Sunday on the yacht enjoying each other’s company, the next three days were business as usual. Taylor had clients and her schedule was full. And Enrique had patients to serve.

On Thursday, Taylor had the next several days off to prepare for the arrival of her college friends, Sherry, Melissa, and Nicole.

She had carried several bags in her arms trying to make it to the door when Enrique pulled up and hurried to help her. He grabbed a few bags and let her open the door. “Thanks, I appreciate you.” He walked inside and followed her to the kitchen and set the bags on the counter.

He looked around, he saw some of her work displayed on the walls, lots of nature photography. Some candid shots of her with her mom and younger brother. “Is this your work?” he asked. She nodded. “You are very talented. My family has not stopped talking about the great job you did.”

She smiled, “That makes me feel good.” They looked at each other, it had been several days since they had christened the yacht. She could tell he wanted her, but her rule was never in the apartment. He stepped closer to her. She stopped him and gave him the eye. “Not at the apartment,” she said, although she wanted to.

“Right. I just miss you so badly.” His hand touched her left breast. He squeezed gently. Then he made circles on her nipple until it perked up. She was weak all over, she struggled to say, “You’ll have to wait until next week.”

His face nearly screamed, “Why not this weekend? I had plans for us this Friday.”

“I have friends coming into town. They’ll be here all weekend starting tomorrow.”

He shook his head in disbelief, “No, come, mi precisoa, no.”

“We can’t. They know John and one of my friends is kind of, I don’t know, she would say something.” Melissa ... she was a frienemy. She often threw shade at Taylor and made comments to John about Taylor.

Enrique allowed his lips to press against hers, “Then meet me at my beach house. I have a beach house. Please.” He turned to leave, “I’ll see you there in a little while.”

He left. She turned to see all the groceries she had to put away before leaving. She hurried to complete the task and left.


The beach house was situated right off the coast, just before the dunes. His car was parked underneath and she parked next to his car and walked up the stairs to the door. It was opened, and she walked in. “Wow, this place is beautiful.”

“Thanks. I usually rent it out, but with everything going on, not as many people have been booking.” He handed her a glass of red wine. “Come with me,” he said as he led her to the screened outside balcony. The sound of the waves crashed against the shore, the seagulls were still squawking and the pelicans were still searching for more snacks.

She smiled, “Um, this is relaxing. I mean, I like where we stay, but the ocean side is way more relaxing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.