Torn Between Lovers - Cover

Torn Between Lovers

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Taylor is a gifted photographer that has just relocated to Florida due to her boyfriend receiving orders to Tampa. Taylor intends to start a new life with John but becomes distracted by her handsome neighbor Enrique. He's sinfully handsome and Taylor can't resist. Taylor decides to confess her secrets to John but turns out he has a few secrets of his own. Taylor tries to begin a new romance with Enrique, but his long-time rival Raul also has eyes for Taylor.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

Mid-April. Raul and Jennifer made the necessary corrections to Alonzo’s birth certificate. His name was corrected to Alonzo Raul Loiza Serrano. Raul’s mother had confessed that she was the one that gave Lola the tip about the baby. She felt guilty holding such a heavy burden and felt the truth had to be told.

As Raul and Jennifer were at the beach house sitting out on the balcony. He held his daughter Reyna and Jennifer held their son Alonzo, “We sure did fuck that up,” she joked.

He let out a single chuckle, “Yeah. We did, but ... we did get two beautiful kids out of it.”

She turned to him and smiled. He had two children only two months apart and she had two children. Anissa was enrolled in school and saw a therapist for grief counseling. They were finding a new path forward.

Raul had lost Taylor. As much as she wanted to forgive him ... finding out that he had continuously had sex with Jennifer was the proverbial straw that broke the camel’s back. She couldn’t wrap her head around it.

Of course, he had Enrique to thank for telling her.

Raul rose to his feet with Reyna in his arms, “I have to get her back home to her mother.” He kissed Jennifer on the mouth.

“Will you stop by later?” she asked.

“I will.”

She smiled. Raul wasn’t part of her original plan, yet what they had seemed to work. Slowly they were learning more about each other and enjoying meaningful sex beyond trauma bonding.


Raul pulled up into the driveway of a gorgeous waterfront property not far from where his house was. The same house he once shared with Taylor. He held Reyna in the car seat as he stood by the door. It opened and Enrique looked, “Dr. Loiza. Come in.”

Raul stepped inside, “I was bringing the baby back.” He handed Enrique the car seat.

Lorenzo ran over to Raul and wrapped himself around his legs. “Hey champ, how are you,” he asked as he lifted him up for a hug.”

Enrique nodded and placed Reyna on the floor and took Lorenzo, “Taylor went to the store, but Reyna will be fine with me.”

Raul nodded, “Right.” He started to walk off. He paused, “Look, man—”

“We don’t have to rehash all that. Taylor is where she should have been all along.”

“She did love me. We were good together.”

Enrique sighed, “Part of Taylor will always love you. She’s that kind of woman. You violated her trust and manipulated an outcome. If you had not done that, Taylor would have stayed with you despite her love for me. You messed that up. Not me.”

“You’re right.”

He walked Raul to the door and watched him drive off.”

Enrique took Reyna from the car seat and brought her to the nursery with Lorenzo following close behind as he spoke in Spanish to them both, “It’s time for sleep.” He checked her diaper and laid her down for a nap and then he placed Lorenzo in his crib, “Sleep papito,” he said as he rubbed his head.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.