Torn Between Lovers - Cover

Torn Between Lovers

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Taylor is a gifted photographer that has just relocated to Florida due to her boyfriend receiving orders to Tampa. Taylor intends to start a new life with John but becomes distracted by her handsome neighbor Enrique. He's sinfully handsome and Taylor can't resist. Taylor decides to confess her secrets to John but turns out he has a few secrets of his own. Taylor tries to begin a new romance with Enrique, but his long-time rival Raul also has eyes for Taylor.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

January 21st, with one month left before her baby would be born, Taylor was still very sexually active. Raul lay behind her. His body pressed against hers as he had her left leg lifted. She felt his power driving within her, “Oh my god, papi, siiiii,” she moaned in delight taking every sweet inch.

He kissed the back of her neck and whispered, “I can make love to you like this forever.”

She delighted in how he still craved her. His kisses were intense as he drilled her sweet spot bringing her to multiple orgasms and watching her body twitch, “Si mami that’s it cum all over my dick, shit,” he replied as he felt her pussy contracting on his cock with a nice grip. He was still going strong he could have continued but realized he had to prepare for work.

He began to fire rapidly causing her body to rock as his pelvis ricocheted off her ass from the pounding, “Fuck, shit, I’m cumming,” he informed her right before letting it flow, “Argghhhh,” It was done. He kissed her one more time as his semi-hard cock was still twitching inside of her, “I love you so much.”

“I love you too,”


Raul had already left for work. Taylor was dressed and ready for a busy day of shooting. She planned to work until the end of the month and take time off in February to await baby Reyna, which was the name she and Raul had decided on, Reyna Marie Loiza.

She prepared Lorencito. “Come on papito, It’s time to go see your auntie.” She was dropping him off for the day while she worked. She loved not having to take the baby to daycare. Having Enrique’s family close by was a blessing.

When Taylor arrived, Lola was already at the door, she reached for Lorencito, “Mi sorbrino, ven papi.” He smiled and hugged her. “Would you like a cup of coffee?” she offered Taylor.

“Oh no thanks, this baby is already restless.”

“Are you ready?”

“Of course. I can’t wait.”

“And Raul’s okay with—”

“Yes. He’s okay. I know you think Enrique and I should just be together, but it’s not that simple. Other people’s lives are involved.”

She nodded.

“Could you ask Enrique to stop and get more pampers before he takes him?”

“Maybe you should send him a message.”

Taylor’s eyes squinted, “What’s going on with you two?”

“He hasn’t been very happy with me since I suggested that maybe...”

Taylor waited eagerly, “What?”

Lola shrugged, “Just that. Maybe. No, That Alonzo isn’t his child.”

“You did what?! Lola why would you—”

“I received a call from a woman that said she had information that the baby wasn’t Enrique’s. That Jennifer was using the baby to lure Enrique into a relationship. I also found out that when her husband died that she wasn’t left anything. She’s been lying.”

Taylor’s eyes turned into saucers, “Wow, that’s a lot.”

“So what are you going to do?”

“Me? Oh, that’s not my business. I have to let Enrique decide how he wants to deal with that, if he’s fine with it then—”

“He wouldn’t even look at the test results. He thinks I had them fabricated because he swears, I hate Jennifer.”

Taylor gave her a side-eye.

“I don’t hate her.”

Taylor shrugged, “If Enrique doesn’t want to know or feels as if Alonzo is his son then maybe you should respect that. I have to go,” she kissed Lorenzo before leaving.


Enrique was in the shower when Jennifer joined him. Her hands caressed his strong muscular frame. She traveled down until she found his rod. He moved her hand. She tried once more. He turned to her, “You still have two weeks before you’re cleared to have sex. I’m a doctor remember.”

“Are you sure that’s the only reason why you won’t have sex with me?”

He turned off the water and left the shower. She followed him. They stood in the middle of the bathroom angrily wiping the beads of water from their flesh. “Ever since you questioned me about Alonzo, you’ve been different. Not as affectionate.”

He placed his towel on the rack and went into the bedroom. She followed, “I’ll have him tested today. If that’s what you want. Since you don’t believe me and want to use this as an excuse to go run back to Taylor.”

He scoffed, “Okay.” He called her bluff.

Her jaw dropped. It was silent. Her eyes watered, “You want to do this? That little boy loves you. I love you.”

He shook his head, “Do whatever you feel is right. Test him or don’t, but for now, we aren’t having sex. There’s a lot you weren’t upfront about.”

Enrique was attempting to purchase a home with Jennifer, but some things were revealed about her financial situation that caused the purchase to be placed on hold.

“I told you that his kids fought me for the money and I—I—”

“I have to get to the hospital. I’ll see you later.”

Jennifer watched Enrique dart out the door to finish dressing in the guest bedroom. The walls were closing in on her plan. How can I fabricate a DNA test, she wondered? Then a light went off in her head. She went to the baby’s room where Alonzo slept.

It was also the same room where Lorencito slept. They had his stuff set up on the right side of the room. There was a brush she used to do his hair. She took it from the chest of drawers and placed it inside her pocket. She would prove to Enrique that Alonzo was his ... even if he wasn’t.

That day, Jennifer did exactly what she set out to do. And when Enrique arrived home that night with Lorenzo, she presented him with the results. At first, he didn’t want to take them, but she forced him to look. He read and saw that Alonzo was his.

She immediately went into an Oscar award-winning performance, “See! I told you. Now, will you finally love us the way you pine over your precious morenita?” She stormed out of the room.

Enrique was floored. Lorenzo was confused. He didn’t know why Jennifer seemed so angry. He placed the baby into a playpen and went to find Jennifer, “I’m so sorry.” He hugged her as they lay in bed. She sniffled and spoke with a nasal tone, “I just want you to give us a chance.”

Staring into her blue eyes he felt her sorrow. His lips found hers. Their lips smacked and tongues wrestled. He tried to pull away feeling the sensation of his erection. “No. Please don’t stop,” she begged. She needed to feel him inside of her, “Please just let me feel you.”

“I don’t know.”

“Just be gentle.”

Reluctantly he obliged her request. As soon as his cock pressed its way inside, he hummed. It had been weeks. Slowly, he stroked. She held onto him tightly. He knew he didn’t have much time. He could hear the baby getting fussy in the other room. He needed to go faster, but he had to be gentle. He went balls deep and rolled his hips until she screamed out from climatic glory. Tears rolled from her eyes. He rolled off and held his cock summoning her mouth to taste him.

She took his cock to the back of her throat tasting all of her nectar. She ran her lips along his shaft rapidly while cupping his shaft with both hands. He was close. She could feel him humping her mouth and holding her head. She gagged and caught his jizz. It rolled passed her tonsils and down her throat. Satisfied he lay panting.

A couple of weeks had gone by. Enrique had a much-needed conversation with his sister Lola explaining to her that Alonzo was his son. Even though Lola wanted to say, “How do you know her results aren’t fabricated?” she chose to let him be. She figured no good would come from adding more doubt to his mind. She wanted her brother back. She apologized.


On February 20th, a Sunday, Taylor went into labor. The hospital waiting room buzzed with family and friends. Raul and Sherry coached Taylor as she lay sweating and exhausted from ten hours of labor, “I see lots of hair,” the doctor said looking down between her legs as the baby crowned.

Sherry spoke sweetly to her friend, “Come on Tay, a few more pushes and she’ll be here.”

Taylor pushed and finally, “Reyna emerged.”

The room filled with the wails of a child and the joyful cries of a mother. She held her newborn. Beautiful golden skin like hers and a head full of soft brown curls, and soft honey-colored eyes. Taylor had given birth to herself, “She looks just like you,” mentioned the nurse.

Raul looked at the girl. She was quite the contrast from Lorenzo. Could she really be mine? He wondered. His heart smiled, “May I,” he asked as he reached for the child and cuddled her, “My little princess.”

Taylor discreetly asked the doctor for a DNA test which proved the girl was indeed Raul’s. She provided him with the results the day they left the hospital.

Raul suddenly felt convicted. He had acted irrationally by sleeping with Jennifer because he thought Taylor’s child was not fathered by him. Suddenly, he found himself in a tangled web of deceit. He and Taylor were finally in a good place. Things were great. He couldn’t risk losing what he had worked so hard to accomplish. He made up his mind to finally tell Jennifer that they could no longer have trauma bonding sex even though he enjoyed his little extracurricular activity.

He wanted what he had with his wife. He informed his mother that Reyna was his daughter. She was elated. But she also wanted time with Alonzo, but she could only see him on occasion whenever she visited and the baby happened to be at Taylor’s house with Enrique and Jennifer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.