Torn Between Lovers - Cover

Torn Between Lovers

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Taylor is a gifted photographer that has just relocated to Florida due to her boyfriend receiving orders to Tampa. Taylor intends to start a new life with John but becomes distracted by her handsome neighbor Enrique. He's sinfully handsome and Taylor can't resist. Taylor decides to confess her secrets to John but turns out he has a few secrets of his own. Taylor tries to begin a new romance with Enrique, but his long-time rival Raul also has eyes for Taylor.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

December had arrived. Jennifer had achieved most of what she wanted. She was in the beach house with Enrique as they awaited the arrival of their child. She managed to keep Ahmed her former lover and baby’s father at bay by sending him a few hundred dollars a month. Truth was, she didn’t love him. She only liked fucking him at the time.

Enrique ignited something in her and he was successful and accomplished. He was funny and adventurous. She didn’t see a life with a man that had modest means. She hated that she had to give up her daughter, but too many questions would have been asked. Her daughter was in the right place. Ahmed loved her. She knew Anissa was in great hands.

On Christmas Eve, Jennifer gave birth to Alonzo. He had this beautiful tinted skin; his hair was jet black and slicked on top of his head. He had the brightest blue eyes like Jennifer. There was nothing about his appearance that would make Enrique question whether or not the baby was his. The child looked Hispanic. Jennifer cried as she held her bundle of joy.

Enrique smiled and kissed the tops of their heads, “Another son. Wait until your big brother sees you.”

After things settled down, Taylor and Raul brought nine-month-old Lorenzo to meet his brother Alonzo. Taylor held him and spoke in Spanish which was the baby’s first language, “This your little brother.”

Lorenzo pointed and make some sounds as Taylor spoke. Raul couldn’t help but look down at the child. He had doubts. The child was fair and had blue eyes. He thought the child would be a golden brown, but when the nurse came in to check the child, she opened the blanket revealing a birthmark right above the child’s navel.

Lorenzo pointed at it, “Papi.”

Taylor smiled, “Si, papi has one like that too.”

“I don’t,” Enrique replied with a confused face.

“He means his step-father. Raul has one similar.”

“A lot of people have similar birthmarks in various places,” Jennifer chimed in. The nurse handed the baby to Jennifer, “It’s time for this little guy to eat.”

“We’ll get out of here so you can have some privacy.”

Enrique reached for Lorenzo, “I’ll keep him for a little longer if you don’t mind.”

“Sure.”

Taylor and Raul left. As he drove his heart was full. He was excited, proud, yet torn. As they pulled into the garage, Taylor commented, “You’ve been quiet.”

“Huh? Oh yeah, just thinking about our little one on the way.”

They exited the car and went inside. He went to the bar and poured himself a drink. He took it down in one gulp and licked his lips before saying, “Can we play tonight?”

She grinned and rubbed her full belly and did a sexy pose, “Are you sure you find all of this sexy?”

He pulled her in for a kiss, “I do. The first time we made love, you were pregnant. It was sexy as hell.” He grabbed her breasts and squeezed and pushed them together.

“Okay, let’s take advantage of a quiet night without the baby,” she grabbed his hand leading him to their bedroom.

Clothes were removed. Taylor was in the same contraption that allowed access to her two openings. Raul stood behind her with an attachment to his cock. He poured oil down the crack of her ass and sent the bottle sliding across the floor. Slowly his cock disappeared into her tight little hole as the dildo disappeared into her wet opening.

“Hmmm,” she moaned feeling double penetration was starting to be a favorite of hers. Her eyes rolled and she continued to hum as he stroked smoothly. Back ... forth ... back ... forth he rocked her hips and delighted in the tightness of her ass.

Taylor had already reached the peak and was on the verge of getting there again. Her body shook. He paused and watched as juices leaked from her. Afterward, he sped up until he erupted.


On January 15th, baby Alonzo was three weeks. His skin was a pretty café con leche tone. Enrique smiled as he watched Jennifer breastfeed him. “My little Moreno,” he commented.

Jennifer’s eyes squinted, “Moreno?”

“Yeah, his skin reminds me of my great grandfather, he was the same complexion. I love it.”

“I think his skin is just as fair as Lorenzo’s,” she replied. Truth was, it wasn’t. Enrique was damn near white and Taylor was very light-skinned. Their child looked white.

Enrique noticed her expression, “I love his skin. There’s nothing wrong with it.”

Jennifer changed the subject, “What do you have planned today?”

“I was going to go pick up Lorencito.”

“Maybe you should try spending more time with Alonzo. Lorencito is already used to you. Plus he has Raul.”

Enrique scoffed, “Are being serious right now?”

“I’m sorry. Please forgive me.”

Enrique nodded. Her cellphone sounded. She looked and saw a familiar number. He looked at her, “Aren’t you going to answer that?”

“I will later,” she replied as she strummed the top of the baby’s soft curls.

Enrique kissed her lips, “I have a surprise for you later.”

“Really?”

“Yes,” he touched her nose and then kissed Alonzo, “I’ll see you both in a little while.”

She waited until Enrique left. She rose from the bed and took the baby to his room. She dialed the number, “Ahmed, I already told you—”

“This doesn’t make sense. We have a child.”

“You can keep her. She hardly knows me. Find someone. A good woman.”

“Just like that. What do I do, go to mom’s r us and just pick up another one?” he asked sarcastically.

“I’ve moved on. You should do the same.” The call ended. She then dialed her carrier to ask for a new phone number.


Enrique stared at a little velvet black box as he sat in the driveway of his sister’s home, “Tonight, I might as well,” he said to himself before putting the box in his pocket and heading to the door. He rang the doorbell, and Lola answered with all of the children.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.