Torn Between Lovers - Cover

Torn Between Lovers

Copyright© 2022 by MariannaLove

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Taylor is a gifted photographer that has just relocated to Florida due to her boyfriend receiving orders to Tampa. Taylor intends to start a new life with John but becomes distracted by her handsome neighbor Enrique. He's sinfully handsome and Taylor can't resist. Taylor decides to confess her secrets to John but turns out he has a few secrets of his own. Taylor tries to begin a new romance with Enrique, but his long-time rival Raul also has eyes for Taylor.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

The day started out amazing for Raul. He smiled as the thought of early morning fucking in the shower with his wife danced across his mind as he stood in the coffee shop. He waited blissfully for his drink when suddenly, he felt a bump, “Excuse me,” the soft voice sounded.

He looked into her blue eyes and smiled, “Wow, Jen.” He saw the fullness of her belly.

She glowed, “Hi, Raul. You look fantastic.”

“You look very lovely as well.” His mind ran rampant with questions.

His name was called, “Excuse me for a second,” he said as he went to retrieve his beverage and when he returned, he couldn’t help but stare at her belly, “Um how long are you here for?”

“I’ll be staying.”

“Don’t worry. That thing I told you about ... looks like it’s working itself out.”

He nodded, “I’m happy for you. I suppose I’ll see you around.”

She watched as he left. She smirked. That was a crazy night, she thought. After she found the note from Enrique that night, she went out seeking to drown her sorrows in a bottle of hard liquor and her pussy on some man’s cock.

She saw a handsome man sitting at the bar drinking heavily, “Hello misery would you like some company?” she asked jokingly.

He looked to his right and saw a woman with striking beauty. He nodded, “Sure.”

They spoke vaguely about their hurt. She was heartbroken over a man that had recently left her. And Raul was afraid that he was going to lose Taylor to a man that she once loved. Who knew at the time it was the same man? They never spoke any names. That evening, Jennifer ended up taking Raul for a ride in the backseat of her car.

It was just a fleeting moment. Two strangers indulging in one another. Relieving their grief. Bonding off their trauma and releasing their stress. It felt wonderful. Afterward. He confessed that he was engaged. She understood. It was a one-night stand. It didn’t mean anything. She was already in love with el Guapo.

Jennifer touched her belly before she ordered a drink from the counter.


As Raul drove to work, his mind flashed to that evening. He shook his head. He had buried that moment in the deepest corner of his mind. He convinced himself it didn’t happen. It was a mistake, he thought. Taylor doesn’t need to know about something I never intend to do again. He gulped and pulled into his parking spot.

As the day progressed, Raul could hardly focus on his consultations. He asked his receptionist to clear his schedule. He was about to head out when he looked up, Taylor was walking into his office, “Amor? I wasn’t expecting you,” he rose to his feet to greet her.

Her face looked troubled.

“Is the baby, okay?” he asked as he touched her belly.

“The baby is fine. I have no easy way to say this ... so, I’m just going to say it,” her eyes watered. He waited. It seemed like forever. “I slept with Enrique. It only happened once. I’m sorry. I loved him. I even told you that I was still in love with him.”

He stepped away and dropped into his seat. He looked up, “The baby?”

She shrugged, “I don’t know?”

He scoffed, “That’s why you wanted me to cum inside of you that day. I remember it, Taylor, how could you. You fucked us on the same day? Seriously?”

“You must hate me.”

It was silent. She nodded, “I’ll find a hotel and look for a place to stay.” She walked toward the door.

“No!” He walked over and locked the door and kissed her wildly as he lifted her skirt and turned her around pushing his cock into her sweet spot. He bit her shoulder and humped slowly until she creamed all over his shaft, “I love you, Taylor.”

“Oh god, I love you too Raul,” she moaned back.

He pulled his wet cock out and she turned to him as he lifted her leg and fucked her against the door, “I don’t care. The baby is mine. No matter what. You understand.”

“yes, yes papi.”

He stroked and stroked until she buckled in his arms.


The big day had arrived. There was a family gathering at Lola’s where Enrique would introduce everyone to Jennifer. The woman was pregnant with a child. He had just finished brushing his teeth. He smiled at his reflection. Jennifer stood behind him and rubbed his shoulders, “You look great, mi guapo.”

He turned to her pleased with how they had been getting along. They would spend hours by the pool talking and laughing about the times they shared in Acapulco. “Lista?” he asked, which meant are you ready? Her face shined and they left.

When they arrived at his sister’s and brother-in-law’s home, they walked slowly to the door where they heard voices of the people inside talking, laughing, and singing. The doorbell sounded, the door opened and Lola stood looking regal in a nice cream dress that had a flowy embellished jacket, “Hola, hola.”

They entered, “This is my sister Lola, Lola this is Jennifer.”

They shook hands. Jennifer smiled and looked around, “You have a lovely home.”

“Thank you, come and meet everyone.”

They headed to the living room and she was introduced to the parents, his sister Ximena, Abuela, and finally, Taylor and Raul.

Raul’s eyes nearly popped out of his head, but he remained cool as did Jennifer. The last thing either of them wanted was to give Enrique and Taylor a reason to run back to each other’s arms. Raul excused himself to the bathroom.

He stepped inside and looked at himself angrily, “Fuck,” he said. His nostrils flared as he leaned over. He regained his composure; everything will be okay. He nodded and left the bathroom.

As Raul opened the door, Jennifer stood outside and whispered to him, “There’s no need for us to say anything. We both have what we want.”

Raul agreed. He watched as she touched her belly. He hesitated but he had to ask, “Is that baby mine?”

She smiled, “Si, vamos hacer papas, pero, I told Enrique the baby is his. So don’t worry,” she informed him rather nonchalantly. She entered the bathroom and closed the door. Raul almost fainted. He held his chest. He heard Taylor calling his name from the other room. “Coming...” He walked with slow heavy steps trying to wrap his head around the information he just received.

He entered the room with a smile and saw everyone preparing to eat, “Wow, Lola food smells delicious.”


After dinner, Raul and Taylor went home. Raul lay in bed without his shirt and Taylor had just finished lubing her body with pina colada oil. She got in bed and snuggled close to Raul, “Are we good?” she asked sweetly.

He turned to her, “Yes. I told you nothing has changed.” He eased on top hovering over her delicious naked body staring into her honey-colored eyes always made his heart melt. He dove into her with a kiss and pressed his way into her wet center and she was eager to receive him. She thrust her hips up and took more of him inside grabbing his ass and kissing his neck, panting softly and moaning sweetly.

Raul fucked her slow and deep causing her to groan and dig her nails into his back. His back was welted with red stripes. Taylor enjoyed the motion of his hips and how he leaned in kissing her mouth and later sucking her nipples.

“I’m cumming,” she informed him.

“Si mami, cum.”

“Cumming.”

“Shit, mami.”

“Fuck papiiiiii!”

“Argghhh, hughhh,” he grunted and released everything while kissing her slowly, “I love when we cum together.”

“Um,” she giggled, “me too.”


Several days had passed. Enrique was getting used to his new arrangement. He spent several nights a week at the mansion with Jennifer spoiling her. She lay in bed with her round belly. He kissed her tummy, “I have to get ready for work,” he said as he left the bed. His naked body looked delicious. His tight ass cheeks made her smile.

She rubbed her belly proud of what she had managed to accomplish. She had spent much of her youth married to a much older man. He gave her everything she wanted but an actual connection mentally or physically. When she met Enrique, she knew he was the one. Their conversations were long and sweet and his fucking skills were impeccable.

She left the bed and joined him in the shower. As he stood there rubbing his chiseled frame with soap, she took the liberty of massaging his cock until it became stiff. Without fail, he turned her around and pushed his cock deep in her pussy, and rammed away just like she liked it. He held onto her ponytail and fucked her wildly.

“Yes, yes, fuck yes!” she encouraged him and he went harder and faster until he exploded in her pussy. He kissed her neck and finished his shower.

After Enrique left for work, Jennifer prepared for her day. She planned to go shopping for baby items. Her cellphone sounded. She looked at the strange number and answered, “Hello?”

“Hey, it’s me.”

She grinned. His baritone was familiar, “Hola papi,”

“Don’t call me that.”

“You’re right. I’m sorry. How did you get my number anyway?”

“I found it in Taylor’s phone. She said you asked her to go shopping today.”

“You sound upset about that.”

He huffed, “I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to be hanging out with my wife.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.